What to Watch: The TVLine-Up for Monday

On TV this Monday: A Bones squintern takes the lead, House sabotages a hooker, we return to Eureka for one last time and more. In addition to TVLine’s original features (linked within), here are seven programs to keep on your radar.

8 pm Bones (Fox) | After a body is found at a landfill, dyed like a member of the Blue Man Group, squintern Arastoo comes to the rescue; Bones is feeling uncomfortable in her post-baby body, so Booth does something special to boost her self-confidence.

8 pm The Secret Life of the American Teenager (ABC Family) | Amy reveals she may be pregnant again; Ben experience some word vomit when he tries to win Dylan’s parents over; Grace isn’t sure how to react to the shocking family secret her mother revealed.

Hot Gossip Girl Video: Blair and Dan Prep for Their Coming Out Party

9 pm House (Fox) | The team takes on the case of a man who starts crying blood; when House finds out that Emily, his favorite hooker, is getting married, he teams up with “wife” Dominika to sabotage her relationship. 8 Simple Rules‘ Amy Davidson and Fall Out Boy frontman Patrick Stump guest-star.

9 pm Eureka (Syfy) | In the fifth (and final) season premiere, the Astraeus crew returns to Eureka four years later and are forced to adapt to an array of changes.

9:30 pm Two and a Half Men (CBS) | Walden’s commitment is tested when Zoey and her daughter come to live with him; Alan gets more than he bargained for when he moves in with Lyndsey.

Hart of Dixie Preview: Wade and Zoe Finally Get Close – But Will Justin Hartley Interfere?

10 pm Lost Girl (Syfy) | Season 2 premiere (Yes, really! Already!): A cursed group of Fae disguised as a traveling circus arrive and break the connection between The Ash and the land in order to claim it for themselves.

10 pm Smash (NBC) | The arrival of Rebecca Duvall (Kill Bill‘s Uma Thurman) causes Karen and Ivy to form an uneasy alliance against their shared rival; Tom and Sam’s romance heats up; Julia and Frank must put aside their differences to address a family crisis. (Get scoop!)

Adam Baldwin Previews His Castle Visit (Firefly Shout-Outs Included), Reflects on Chuck Finale

Tags: , , ,

Comments (65)

• Smash is really pretty awful yet I look forward to it every Monday. I decided not all TV needs to be smart and engaging. Sometimes it is more relaxing to just sit back and be entertained even if the entertainment is cringing at how bad the writing and acting can be!! I hope they find a direction for the show next season!

Comment by sonja – April 15, 2012 10:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree… mostly. I thought last weeks episode was actually a pretty good balance, though there were still one or two cringeworthy scenes. If they keep it in that vein, I think it’ll work out. But if we get more episodes like The Coup… No thank you.

Comment by Mellie – April 15, 2012 11:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hopefully they get rid of the son! His bad acting just ruins so many scenes

Comment by jenna – April 16, 2012 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love it. It isn’t perfect (although the first few eps were pretty awesome for me).. but I seriously look forward to it EVERY week. This week’s ep sounds interesting!

Comment by Danielle H – April 16, 2012 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m just finishing re-watching Eureka. I’m so excited for the last season. I really wish it wasn’t the last season. I’ll also be watching Bones and possibly Smash. Smash is so inconsistant.

Comment by Lauren Kirsch – April 15, 2012 11:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Bones” and “Castle” for me tonight. Glad it’s back this week-”Castle”. ;)

Comment by N. – April 15, 2012 11:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Smash for me! I dunno, I just love the music – Shaiman and Wittman are such clever songwriters that I end up not really caring about plot holes. I must have watched “Don’t Say Yes” about a dozen times this week! Finally a song for Christian Borle! He is so great.

Comment by Lime – April 15, 2012 11:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Christian Borle was the ONLY good thing about last week’s episode. ‘Don’t Say Yes’ had all the cheeky fun that the series should have, instead of wallowing in Julia’s domestic drama (ugh…more of that tonight? Boo!)

Comment by Bitch Stole My Remote – April 16, 2012 08:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Season 2 of Lost Girl is fantastic (it just finished airing here in Canada).

You are lucky you get two seasons back-to-back; that nearly year hiatus killed me :P

Comment by mia – April 15, 2012 11:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE!!

Comment by Kaye – April 16, 2012 12:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle!!!!

Comment by Tori Melching (@lizjaxe) – April 16, 2012 01:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Busy Monday for my DVR. CBS comedies, Fox shows, and Smash and Castle.

Comment by Sg.Grant – April 16, 2012 01:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Having to program around Charlie Sheen’s departure seems (so far, at least) to have freed up 2½ Men from its traditional sitcom stasis. In past seasons, they’d make a plot move, only to wipe it out after an episode or two. Hence, we got the brief marriage to April Bowlby, the aborted engagement to Chelsea, Alan burning Lyndsey’s house down, etc. I hope they let the show evolve now.

Comment by CJ – April 16, 2012 02:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FIREFLY!!! I mean… CASTLE!!!

Comment by Serenity Fan – April 16, 2012 03:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Smash

Comment by T – April 16, 2012 03:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Eureka – have to watch till the end.

Comment by kirads09 – April 16, 2012 03:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones ,castle and eureka. Love them -! And i can’t wait!

Comment by jeani – April 16, 2012 04:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Secret life house and gossip girl!

Comment by Sue – April 16, 2012 05:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My favorite night of tv with Bones, Castle, and Eureka! I am so mad at syfy…definitely not ready for Eureka to end.

Comment by Trish – April 16, 2012 05:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones and Castle!! Whoop Whoop :D

Comment by brittany – April 16, 2012 05:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Bones <3 <3 and Castle :)

Comment by Astrid – April 16, 2012 06:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle

Comment by LInda – April 16, 2012 06:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones!!

Comment by Ruth – April 16, 2012 06:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hart of Dixie,Smash,Make it or Break it

Comment by fernando rodriguez (@Fernanaberry) – April 16, 2012 06:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HIMYM!

Comment by Little Scarf Girl – April 16, 2012 06:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones, Hart of Dixie and Castle for me. DVR Mike and Molly.

Comment by Sue – April 16, 2012 06:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle, Lost Girl and still gotta catch up with smash and voice

Comment by Juan – April 16, 2012 07:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hart of Dixie, Castle and Smash tonight! Can’t wait!

Comment by Kathy – April 16, 2012 07:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I make popcorn, grab a beer, and close the bedroom door with the “Do Not Disturb” sign on from 8-9 to watch BONES! All moms can relate to this episode. Can’t wait. :D

Comment by Jean – April 16, 2012 07:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones and Castle. Very glad for Adam Baldwin to be back on my TV.

Comment by Morgan – April 16, 2012 07:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For me it’s [H]ouse…and nothing else!

Comment by Jules – April 16, 2012 08:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Voice.

Comment by bad kevin – April 16, 2012 08:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So where are DANCING WITH THE STARS and CASTLE on your list?!!!

Comment by MaryAnn – April 16, 2012 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They and Bones are the ONLY shows I watch Mondays.

Comment by smidnite – April 16, 2012 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Add me to the list of people who are inexplicably excited for Smash. I love it despite its faults.

Comment by Jane – April 16, 2012 08:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to the continuation of the story in Lost Girl. The show deserves a lot more love for being a fun, sexy genre show with great characters and mythology. It’s the second season premiere, so a great time to jump in!

Comment by cinephilactic – April 16, 2012 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones, Eureka, Castle

Comment by Bella – April 16, 2012 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hart of Dixie, Smash, Castle, and DWTS.

Comment by Liz – April 16, 2012 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I noticed no one commented that they’re watching Two and a Half Men tonight. Hmmmmm. For me it’s Eureka and Castle.

Comment by gcem – April 16, 2012 08:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MioBi,GG, 2Broke Girls,Hart of Dixie

Comment by Brandy – April 16, 2012 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones, Hart Of Dixie, CASTLE & Smash!!!

Comment by Vannesa – April 16, 2012 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Eureka! So upset it’s the last season…

Comment by Julia – April 16, 2012 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HOUSE.

Comment by cega – April 16, 2012 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy Eureka is back, now when will Warehouse 13 return?

Comment by Lily – April 16, 2012 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am looking forward to Eureka. I am not looking forward to what I THINK i saw in the previews. I think I saw Carter kiss Jo. After waiting all this time for Allison and Jack to get together if they wipe it out because of another time jump, I am going to be PISSED. I am really going to miss it :o(

Comment by tp – April 16, 2012 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was supposed to be a sad face.

Comment by tp – April 16, 2012 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thanks for the spoiler :-( Really didn’t need to know that!

Comment by Vanny – April 17, 2012 12:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for Bones tonight! Looks like a great episode!

Comment by Christina – April 16, 2012 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • House. So sad that it’s coming to an end. :(

Comment by Karen – April 16, 2012 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones, House, 2 Broke Girls, Lost Girl and Eureka are on my radar tonight.

Comment by Justin – April 16, 2012 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just watched the Eureka promo – my money’s on a dream sequence happening for the crew on the ship. I mean, Jack reciting scientific theory? Come on.

Comment by Danielle – April 16, 2012 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would love for that to be true but I think the 4 year jump is gonna happen. I wish someone on this site would do a weekly recap. I miss the days of TV Guide.com doing recaps. Le sigh.

Comment by tp – April 16, 2012 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Eureka, Castle & Lost Girl.

Comment by theresa – April 16, 2012 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • bones and hart of dixie for me, and will catch secret life and two and half men later on….

Comment by alikatster – April 16, 2012 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones and House for me!

Comment by Hayden – April 16, 2012 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How I Met Your Mother, House, Bones, 2 Broke Girls!

Comment by Babybop – April 16, 2012 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m really looking forward to “Castle” today!

Comment by lucy – April 16, 2012 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post