Your Season Finale Guide: Get Exclusive Spoilers on 54 Big Finishes!

It’s time to finally erase that Oprah’s Life Class episode you’ve stashed on your DVR for weeks; face it, you’re not going to harness your inner potential or manifest your best self this week. Plus, you’re gonna need the space to record all of the big reveals, big guest stars, and big cliffhangers ahead as your favorite shows end their seasons. That mixture of excitement and anticipation you feel as you read through our finale rundown? Consider it the mother of all a-ha moments. You’re welcome.

TAGS: , , , ,
GET MORE: Finales, Photo Gallery, Previews, Scoop, Spoilers

1. F says:

that sucks Paget Brewster is the main reason I watch criminal minds

• Hazy says:

yup, she is my fav too or the main reason. However, as a viewer I’m saddened she leaves – but as a person I wish her good luck! Maybe, IF the showrunners really are seriously (not playing w/ fans) to want her as a recurring, I will be the happiest CM Viewer. Joe said something along this line in a interview. (hope it’s not only a lip confession meant as balm on the soul for Emily Fans and never happen) Just saw a set-pic which showed Will in his Kevlar vest turned into a explosive vest w/chains… and Emily covered w/dirt and a black eye and a french actor called LuÏc B. between them. So I bet JJ gets married. And Emily has enough gotten beaten up. And where is Hotch, maybe in Hawaii taking some leasure time with his new chick doing the horizontal tango while at home all hell breaks lose?

2. Nixy says:

More Grimm please! :D I love these characters so much, and the stories are scary and exciting. Monroe, Capt Renard, Hank and Wu = love them!

3. Dianna says:

ugh just get rid of the girl already… i can’t even remember her name…

4. Kissan says:

I can’t wait for all the finales!!!! But mostly, I can’t wait for: Once Upon A Time, Revenge, Desperate Housewives, Cougar Town, Modern Family, Apartment 23, Grey’s Anatomy, The Good Wife, 2 Broke Girls, NCIS, NCIS:LA, Survivor:One World, The Big Bang Theory, Gossip Girl, Hart Of Dixie, 90210, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, Glee, New Girl, Touch, Smash and Grimm.

5. Bill Lytle says:

How the hell are they gonna bring Kutner back to House??? He killed himself!!! Has to be as a ghost, has to be…..Just has to be.

6. Kissan says:

Can somebody give me their predictions for Once Upon A Time and Revenge finales?

7. madbengalsfan85 says:

The more spoilers I get for the “Bones” season finale, the more nervous I get…Max is in the episode, which actually makes me more nervous

8. Brenda says:

In Revenge, I have a feeling that it will be Charlotte who dies. She O.D.’s.

9. PTLLS Course says:

hey there and thank you for your information – I’ve definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this web site, since I experienced to reload the web site lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.