Revenge First Look: Is Jack a Murder Suspect? Plus: An Update on Fauxmanda's Whereabouts

Get More: First Look, Video

Poor Jack! First, the Revenge stud was rejected by his lady love Emily. Then he was abandoned by his new gal Amanda. And now — as seen in the following first look clip — he’s the latest suspect in the murder of cuckoo Tyler Barrol.

This Wednesday’s return episode of the addictive drama (10/9c, ABC) finds the Graysons’ fearless spokeswoman, Ashley, IDing the man in a new crime sketch as the Hamptons’ own lovelorn bar manager. But who gave the artist his description in the first place? (Emily’s eyes seem to suggest it was Victoria.)

Revenge Hot Shots: An Old Flame Is Rekindled, and Daniel Has His Day in Court

The hour also confirms what was alluded to in the last new episode: Em’s mentor Takeda has Amanda, and — as long as the vengeance-seeker stays the course — with him is where she’ll remain.

Take a peek at the sneak peeks below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on the revengenda!

Loading video...
Loading video...

Tags:

Comments (25)

• Takeda framing Daniel makes no sense. Emily’s only in with the Grayson’s is Daniel, so why take away the only person who she can use to destroy Victoria and Conrad.

Comment by Annie – April 13, 2012 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because she’s falling in love with him and that’s a distraction from her destroying Victoria and Conrad. It’s hard to destroy the parents of someone you’re in love with, even if they’re the reason your own parent was destroyed.

Comment by Sara – April 13, 2012 05:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope they don’t kill off Amanda, I like her character and she has so much potential left as a character.

Comment by Gerald – April 13, 2012 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree, she is full of complexity and has many layers. She better be in season two!

Comment by Fabe – April 13, 2012 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She’s a good villain and definitely someone I enjoy hating but as a character, I don’t think there’s much left for them to do with her. I don’t need her dead, but I’d like her not to be on the show by the end of the season.

Comment by dude – April 13, 2012 09:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Exactly I can love her than hate her two seconds later, she is a great character but I don’t want to see her in every episode but possible small story arc that last a handful of episode. So she can come in and shine then leave before we get to tired of her.

Comment by Russ – April 14, 2012 12:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t know, never been a fan of her myself. She’s a good actress, but her American accent gets to me.

Comment by DL – April 14, 2012 05:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really wish Ashley would just leave already. Can’t stand her.

Comment by Sam – April 13, 2012 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree, not a fan of her or Charlotte.

Comment by Cathy – April 13, 2012 07:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Her character is a glorified assistant so she doesn’t get much. I would like to see Ashley start manipulating people and butt heads with Emily. It kinda the same with Charlotte she has more potential but I’m not excited for her addiction story line coming up.

Comment by Russ – April 14, 2012 12:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She’s a character I so desperately want to like because she’s so pretty and pleasant and her accent is so sweet but I just can’t. She’s useless. I really would like them to turn her into a psychotic superbitch.

Comment by dude – April 13, 2012 09:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t like Ashley either so far she’s been useless hope they get rid of her soon

Comment by X – April 13, 2012 11:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m not a fan of hers either, but I suspect there is far more to her than meets the eye that will come out by the end of the season. I think she is a child of one of the victims of the flight that the Graysons brought down and she is here to exact her own revenge.

Comment by Jackie – April 14, 2012 07:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • they better write out charlotte and declan, I want Ashley to become another bitch

Comment by Mattdawson – April 13, 2012 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Apparently a major character on Revenge will be dying in the season finale, so I personally am hoping for either Declan or Ashley. At the moment, Ashley is pretty useless, just clogging things up. If they gave her better storylines then perhaps I would like her better.

Comment by Spencer – April 13, 2012 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ashley apparently is a huge factor in the finale so I’m not sure if they’d finally give her a purpose just to kill her off. My money is on Declan, Faux-Manda or Conrad.

Comment by dude – April 13, 2012 09:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They should kill off Faux-Manda to keep Emily’s secrets hidden. Better yet, they should kill off Charlotte––TV has enough brats running around.

Comment by The Buskalo Kid – April 13, 2012 11:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show has been off the air for so long that I really don’t care anymore.

Comment by John – April 13, 2012 09:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with John. It seems that this TV season has exemplified “Network Scheduling Arrogance” like none before. Broadcast and cable networks seem to have wilfully alienated loyal viewers with a haphazard approach to continuity. Is there any end in sight? I’d like to see comments from other readers/viewers on this maddening issue.—Jeff

Comment by Jeff Jay – April 13, 2012 10:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed. Super annoying. I don’t get it.

Comment by Kristen – April 13, 2012 10:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah I hate it too, but Revenge is so good and there is no skips in these last 6 episodes.

Comment by Russ – April 14, 2012 12:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes it’s been gone too long but every episode of this first season has been awesome. Rarely does that happen. Even among the best shows there’s one or two “filler” episodes (I’m looking at you Good Wife), but Revenge has not had one yet. I’m so looking forward to the new episodes!

Comment by Michelle – April 13, 2012 10:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revenge coming back? I almost forgot it was still on. I hate when my favorite shows take such long breaks. It has been way too long, at least there will be no more breaks or at least that’s what I think. Let’s hope the wait is worth it.

Comment by X – April 13, 2012 11:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • wn lovelorn bar manager. But who gave the artist his description in the first place.

Comment by Charlie Monahan – April 14, 2012 12:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • atest suspect in the murder of cuckoo Tyler Barrol.

Comment by Valencia Mccormack – April 14, 2012 01:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post