Revenge First Look: Is Jack a Murder Suspect? Plus: An Update on Fauxmanda's Whereabouts

Poor Jack! First, the Revenge stud was rejected by his lady love Emily. Then he was abandoned by his new gal Amanda. And now — as seen in the following first look clip — he’s the latest suspect in the murder of cuckoo Tyler Barrol.

This Wednesday’s return episode of the addictive drama (10/9c, ABC) finds the Graysons’ fearless spokeswoman, Ashley, IDing the man in a new crime sketch as the Hamptons’ own lovelorn bar manager. But who gave the artist his description in the first place? (Emily’s eyes seem to suggest it was Victoria.)

Revenge Hot Shots: An Old Flame Is Rekindled, and Daniel Has His Day in Court

The hour also confirms what was alluded to in the last new episode: Em’s mentor Takeda has Amanda, and — as long as the vengeance-seeker stays the course — with him is where she’ll remain.

Take a peek at the sneak peeks below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on the revengenda!

Loading video...
Loading video...
TAGS:
GET MORE: First Look, Video

1. Annie says:

Takeda framing Daniel makes no sense. Emily’s only in with the Grayson’s is Daniel, so why take away the only person who she can use to destroy Victoria and Conrad.

• Sara says:

Because she’s falling in love with him and that’s a distraction from her destroying Victoria and Conrad. It’s hard to destroy the parents of someone you’re in love with, even if they’re the reason your own parent was destroyed.

2. Gerald says:

I really hope they don’t kill off Amanda, I like her character and she has so much potential left as a character.

• Fabe says:

I totally agree, she is full of complexity and has many layers. She better be in season two!

• dude says:

She’s a good villain and definitely someone I enjoy hating but as a character, I don’t think there’s much left for them to do with her. I don’t need her dead, but I’d like her not to be on the show by the end of the season.

• Russ says:

Exactly I can love her than hate her two seconds later, she is a great character but I don’t want to see her in every episode but possible small story arc that last a handful of episode. So she can come in and shine then leave before we get to tired of her.

• DL says:

I don’t know, never been a fan of her myself. She’s a good actress, but her American accent gets to me.

3. Sam says:

I really wish Ashley would just leave already. Can’t stand her.

• Cathy says:

Agree, not a fan of her or Charlotte.

• Russ says:

Her character is a glorified assistant so she doesn’t get much. I would like to see Ashley start manipulating people and butt heads with Emily. It kinda the same with Charlotte she has more potential but I’m not excited for her addiction story line coming up.

• dude says:

She’s a character I so desperately want to like because she’s so pretty and pleasant and her accent is so sweet but I just can’t. She’s useless. I really would like them to turn her into a psychotic superbitch.

• X says:

I don’t like Ashley either so far she’s been useless hope they get rid of her soon

• Jackie says:

I’m not a fan of hers either, but I suspect there is far more to her than meets the eye that will come out by the end of the season. I think she is a child of one of the victims of the flight that the Graysons brought down and she is here to exact her own revenge.

4. Mattdawson says:

they better write out charlotte and declan, I want Ashley to become another bitch

5. Spencer says:

Apparently a major character on Revenge will be dying in the season finale, so I personally am hoping for either Declan or Ashley. At the moment, Ashley is pretty useless, just clogging things up. If they gave her better storylines then perhaps I would like her better.

• dude says:

Ashley apparently is a huge factor in the finale so I’m not sure if they’d finally give her a purpose just to kill her off. My money is on Declan, Faux-Manda or Conrad.

6. John says:

This show has been off the air for so long that I really don’t care anymore.

• Jeff Jay says:

I agree with John. It seems that this TV season has exemplified “Network Scheduling Arrogance” like none before. Broadcast and cable networks seem to have wilfully alienated loyal viewers with a haphazard approach to continuity. Is there any end in sight? I’d like to see comments from other readers/viewers on this maddening issue.—Jeff

• Russ says:

Yeah I hate it too, but Revenge is so good and there is no skips in these last 6 episodes.

7. Michelle says:

Yes it’s been gone too long but every episode of this first season has been awesome. Rarely does that happen. Even among the best shows there’s one or two “filler” episodes (I’m looking at you Good Wife), but Revenge has not had one yet. I’m so looking forward to the new episodes!

8. X says:

Revenge coming back? I almost forgot it was still on. I hate when my favorite shows take such long breaks. It has been way too long, at least there will be no more breaks or at least that’s what I think. Let’s hope the wait is worth it.

9. wn lovelorn bar manager. But who gave the artist his description in the first place.

10. atest suspect in the murder of cuckoo Tyler Barrol.