Exclusive

Exclusive Ringer Finale First Look: [Spoiler] Is Siobhan's Baby Daddy!

If you’re hoping this Tuesday’s Ringer finale (9/8c, The CW) finds the evil(ish) Siobhan seeing the error of her incessantly schemey ways, we’ve got some bad news…

In the following exclusive first look at “I’m the Good Twin,” Sarah Michelle Gellar‘s devious twin intercepts the results of her paternity test before Henry (Kris Polaha) can have a looksie, and guess what? The babies aren’t his! But since telling the truth is clearly out of her grasp, Siob assures him that he is the father of their daughters. And guess what? He believes her!

Exclusive: Nestor Carbonell Joins ABC’s Smart One Pilot — What Does This Mean for Ringer?

Watch it all go down in the clip below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on the Ringer finale thus far.

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, Finales, First Look, Video

1. anthonynewhall says:

Yesssss

2. Lambsilencer says:

Oops… :D Her face betrayed her, but Henry didn’t see it of course (also because he wouldn’t want to accept another answer). She slightly shook her head when she said that the twins were his.

3. Tommy says:

Henry is so stupid. lol

• ChrisGa says:

Yep, he’s an idiot, not to mention a grade-A d—–bag. I mean, he seems to have completely forgotten that his REAL babies’ mother just got murdered but he’s too busy sniffin’ around Siobhan’s evil a–. I could look at Kristoffer Polaha for days on end but the character of Henry is pretty much dead to me.

• Ella says:

Such a change from his lovely Life UneXpected character :( I don’t even like this show but I do love Polaha.

• Erin says:

I don’t get the he’s so stupid comments here. It’s Ringer and the “made a hard ecision easy for me”? A heard decision would be him leaving her or telling Bridget – I dare say he knows and now she’s lied to him for the 1000th time he’s kicking her to the curb.

But yes – his charcater is so unlikeable as is Shiv, who I dont even love to hate her. She’s so hateful for no good reason and SMG’s performance kinda leave me flat (and I adoooored her as Buufy – she was one of my alltime fave actresses).

4. Nikki says:

He can be more idiot? LOL

5. Miv says:

And the ‘Reasons why Henry is an Idiot’ list gets another entry…

6. Ela says:

But they cant be Tyler´s she started sleaping with him after being pregos, they must be Andrew´s..

7. Reward says:

This show can’t be cancelled. Damn it. It’s so LOL

8. HannahLin says:

I bet he knew, and when he said “You just made a hard decision very easy for me” he meant something else. I mean, even Henry couldn’t be that stupid. Right? RIGHT?

• Irishgirl says:

That’s what I’m thinking based on the teaser for next week. I can’t imagine he wouldn’t read the results regardless of what she said.

• a. says:

let’s hope so!!
      otherwise, Henry has to be the dumbest character on TV in recent years..

9. hello says:

So he goes through the problem of getting a DNA-test done and then don’t check the results himself. This is exactly why i stopped watching this show

• Jana says:

Actually it’s another twist, as @HannahLin and @Irishgirl said he knows the truth and he’s only pretending.

10. Kalie says:

I really hope he’s not that stupid. He obviously doesn’t trust her. What a great guy, though. He’s a cheater and a murderer, and he doesn’t seem to feel any remorse. He deserves whatever he gets.

11. april-ann says:

Wow, that looks soooo good. I’m in. It doesn’t look like Henry trusts her, and maybe he didn’t look at it himself because he already made it his business to find out for himself before that (maybe he planted that letter there for Siobhan to open?). Do I dare hope the show is a two-hour season finale, Megan?

12. W says:

I must say, while Revenge was taking its awfully long hiatus, Ringer has transformed into the guiltiest of all guilty pleasures, getting more ridiculous by each commmerical break, and I loved it all.

13. Riah0822 says:

I have never posted before…but I found this number on Ringer’s Facebook page and thought, I well I have to try it. Anything and Everything to save this show. However, it’s a legit number. Please ppl call and let The CW know how much we want and need a season 2 of Ringer
    CW hotline! 818-977-2500

14. GS says:

I love this show! He can’t be that stupid. And I really don’t want Andrew to kick Bridget to the curb either. Can’t wait to see how it plays out and I hope they wrap stuff up if it’s not coming back. Hate when shows don’t get that chance.

• michelle says:

Love this show and I hope it doesnt get cancelled. I hope Henry falls for it just to keep Siobhan away from Andrew cuz ya know that would be her next move.

15. PinkDrink says:

Who is Rebecca Sheldrake?

16. ralene says:

he was excited when he found out she wad pregnant so of course he’s gonna want to believe her but we really need another season of ringer anyways

17. Lorena says:

If you noticed, the envelope was already open!! i bet he knows the twins are not his…

18. mia says:

its the ridiculous stuff like this that makes me love this show. priceless

19. Patty says:

lol Henry, you’re such an idiot

20. Kristina says:

To me it looked a lot like the scene in the hospital when he asks about the girl that died, tells Siobhan he loves her and then leaves the room and asks for a paternity test. I’m betting he already knows.

21. Callie says:

The only person who DOESN’T know Henry isn’t the father is Henry! Siobhan even told the doc she was afraid the babies were for Andrew…anyway, Henry is so dumb for Siobhan it’s annoying!!

22. Danny says:

This show is so stupid but i love it so much. Can’t wait for the new episode and i wonder what will happen to Bridget. I do think that they packed a lot into this season though. And i think that Henry is just annoying

23. Sheila says:

I love the Ringer! I have watched every episode and love SMG as an actress, even when she started out on All My Children. She can definitely carry a show. The Ringer has exceeded my expectations. It has suspense throughout the entire season. It leaves you wanting more. I will hate to see this show end this way. We need a second season…

24. dretor.pl says:

When you do have selling training, put period and into it. Your preparation will make the sale more have a
    tendency to than the presentation itself.

25. Feeling unworthy, unloved, but also dis-empowered is harsh.
    Do that will like weeding their garden – eliminate the “roots” of the the stressful tricks.