Exclusive Ringer Finale First Look: [Spoiler] Is Siobhan's Baby Daddy!

If you’re hoping this Tuesday’s Ringer finale (9/8c, The CW) finds the evil(ish) Siobhan seeing the error of her incessantly schemey ways, we’ve got some bad news…

In the following exclusive first look at “I’m the Good Twin,” Sarah Michelle Gellar‘s devious twin intercepts the results of her paternity test before Henry (Kris Polaha) can have a looksie, and guess what? The babies aren’t his! But since telling the truth is clearly out of her grasp, Siob assures him that he is the father of their daughters. And guess what? He believes her!

Exclusive: Nestor Carbonell Joins ABC’s Smart One Pilot — What Does This Mean for Ringer?

Watch it all go down in the clip below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on the Ringer finale thus far.

Comments (35)

• Yesssss

Comment by anthonynewhall – April 12, 2012 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oops… :D Her face betrayed her, but Henry didn’t see it of course (also because he wouldn’t want to accept another answer). She slightly shook her head when she said that the twins were his.

Comment by Lambsilencer – April 12, 2012 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Henry is so stupid. lol

Comment by Tommy – April 12, 2012 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yep, he’s an idiot, not to mention a grade-A d—–bag. I mean, he seems to have completely forgotten that his REAL babies’ mother just got murdered but he’s too busy sniffin’ around Siobhan’s evil a–. I could look at Kristoffer Polaha for days on end but the character of Henry is pretty much dead to me.

Comment by ChrisGa – April 12, 2012 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Such a change from his lovely Life UneXpected character :( I don’t even like this show but I do love Polaha.

Comment by Ella – April 13, 2012 02:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t get the he’s so stupid comments here. It’s Ringer and the “made a hard ecision easy for me”? A heard decision would be him leaving her or telling Bridget – I dare say he knows and now she’s lied to him for the 1000th time he’s kicking her to the curb.

But yes – his charcater is so unlikeable as is Shiv, who I dont even love to hate her. She’s so hateful for no good reason and SMG’s performance kinda leave me flat (and I adoooored her as Buufy – she was one of my alltime fave actresses).

Comment by Erin – April 13, 2012 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He can be more idiot? LOL

Comment by Nikki – April 12, 2012 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And the ‘Reasons why Henry is an Idiot’ list gets another entry…

Comment by Miv – April 12, 2012 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • But they cant be Tyler´s she started sleaping with him after being pregos, they must be Andrew´s..

Comment by Ela – April 12, 2012 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show can’t be cancelled. Damn it. It’s so LOL

Comment by Reward – April 12, 2012 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I bet he knew, and when he said “You just made a hard decision very easy for me” he meant something else. I mean, even Henry couldn’t be that stupid. Right? RIGHT?

Comment by HannahLin – April 12, 2012 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s what I’m thinking based on the teaser for next week. I can’t imagine he wouldn’t read the results regardless of what she said.

Comment by Irishgirl – April 12, 2012 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • let’s hope so!!
      otherwise, Henry has to be the dumbest character on TV in recent years..

Comment by a. – April 13, 2012 05:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So he goes through the problem of getting a DNA-test done and then don’t check the results himself. This is exactly why i stopped watching this show

Comment by hello – April 12, 2012 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually it’s another twist, as @HannahLin and @Irishgirl said he knows the truth and he’s only pretending.

Comment by Jana – April 12, 2012 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope he’s not that stupid. He obviously doesn’t trust her. What a great guy, though. He’s a cheater and a murderer, and he doesn’t seem to feel any remorse. He deserves whatever he gets.

Comment by Kalie – April 12, 2012 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, that looks soooo good. I’m in. It doesn’t look like Henry trusts her, and maybe he didn’t look at it himself because he already made it his business to find out for himself before that (maybe he planted that letter there for Siobhan to open?). Do I dare hope the show is a two-hour season finale, Megan?

Comment by april-ann – April 12, 2012 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh come on, Megan. Even Matt Webb Mitovich answers questions about the articles he posts.

Comment by april-ann – April 12, 2012 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I must say, while Revenge was taking its awfully long hiatus, Ringer has transformed into the guiltiest of all guilty pleasures, getting more ridiculous by each commmerical break, and I loved it all.

Comment by W – April 12, 2012 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have never posted before…but I found this number on Ringer’s Facebook page and thought, I well I have to try it. Anything and Everything to save this show. However, it’s a legit number. Please ppl call and let The CW know how much we want and need a season 2 of Ringer
    CW hotline! 818-977-2500

Comment by Riah0822 – April 12, 2012 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show! He can’t be that stupid. And I really don’t want Andrew to kick Bridget to the curb either. Can’t wait to see how it plays out and I hope they wrap stuff up if it’s not coming back. Hate when shows don’t get that chance.

Comment by GS – April 12, 2012 05:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love this show and I hope it doesnt get cancelled. I hope Henry falls for it just to keep Siobhan away from Andrew cuz ya know that would be her next move.

Comment by michelle – April 12, 2012 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who is Rebecca Sheldrake?

Comment by PinkDrink – April 12, 2012 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think is the fake name she gave to the hospital

Comment by Lorena – April 12, 2012 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • he was excited when he found out she wad pregnant so of course he’s gonna want to believe her but we really need another season of ringer anyways

Comment by ralene – April 12, 2012 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If you noticed, the envelope was already open!! i bet he knows the twins are not his…

Comment by Lorena – April 12, 2012 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I mean, he cant be THAT STUPID!!

Comment by Lorena – April 12, 2012 07:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • its the ridiculous stuff like this that makes me love this show. priceless

Comment by mia – April 12, 2012 08:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • lol Henry, you’re such an idiot

Comment by Patty – April 12, 2012 10:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • To me it looked a lot like the scene in the hospital when he asks about the girl that died, tells Siobhan he loves her and then leaves the room and asks for a paternity test. I’m betting he already knows.

Comment by Kristina – April 13, 2012 07:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only person who DOESN’T know Henry isn’t the father is Henry! Siobhan even told the doc she was afraid the babies were for Andrew…anyway, Henry is so dumb for Siobhan it’s annoying!!

Comment by Callie – April 13, 2012 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is so stupid but i love it so much. Can’t wait for the new episode and i wonder what will happen to Bridget. I do think that they packed a lot into this season though. And i think that Henry is just annoying

Comment by Danny – April 15, 2012 12:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the Ringer! I have watched every episode and love SMG as an actress, even when she started out on All My Children. She can definitely carry a show. The Ringer has exceeded my expectations. It has suspense throughout the entire season. It leaves you wanting more. I will hate to see this show end this way. We need a second season…

Comment by Sheila – April 25, 2012 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When you do have selling training, put period and into it. Your preparation will make the sale more have a
    tendency to than the presentation itself.

Comment by dretor.pl – May 6, 2013 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Feeling unworthy, unloved, but also dis-empowered is harsh.
    Do that will like weeding their garden – eliminate the “roots” of the the stressful tricks.

Comment by dobramedycyna.com.pl – May 7, 2013 01:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post