Glee Exclusive Video: Watch Blaine, Brittany and Mike's Far-Out Disco 'Dancing' Threesome

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

A disco inferno rips through McKinley High in next Tuesday’s ’70s-soaked Glee, and we’ve got an exclusive first look at the totally tubular opening number featuring Blaine, Brittany and Mike.

52 Season Finales Spoiled —Including Glee, Grey’s, Gossip Girl and More!

In the following clip from episode, the shagadelic trio come down with a serious case of night fever in the middle of class and spontaneously start groovin’ to the Bee Gees classic, “You Should be Dancing.”

Glee Exclusive: Look Who’s Playing Puck’s Dad!

Activate the time machine below and then hit the comments with an answer to this question: Was their performance dynomite, bangin’, bitch’n or outta sight? Oh, and if you’re in the mood for instant Glee scoop and spoilers, click here and hit the “follow” button. All the cool cats are doing it.

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (374)

• Oh well, If I needed yet another reason to never watch Glee again, there it is: Darren Criss and Heather Morris singing falsetto.

Comment by Jo – April 12, 2012 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, this was fantastic. He has a great voice. I actually really liked this.

Comment by Ali – April 12, 2012 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Too bad girls don’t have falsetto. Their voices are naturally higher than guys, and their vocal chords usually don’t change much through puberty. Nice try though. :)

Comment by Brittany – April 12, 2012 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Wrong. Men and women are both physically able to sing in the falsetto register. It is just commonly believed that women don’t have falsetto because, unlike with men, there is not as much of a change in the timbre of the voice.
        The falsetto register is the register above the modal register (the “normal” voice for singing and speaking) and below the whistle register, the highest identifiable register of the human voice. A famous example of the whistle register is the role of the Queen of the Night from Mozart’s Zauberflöte, and Mariah Carey!
        By the way, a contralto singer would probably disagree with the statement that female voices are naturally higher than those of guys, because a typical contralto has a voice span almost equivalent to that of a tenor, or sometimes even spanning into the tenor range (Toni Braxton). ;-)

Comment by Lea – April 12, 2012 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I suddenly feel smarter having read that. Nice explanation.

Comment by Razor1331 – April 12, 2012 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Thanks :-)

Comment by Lea – April 13, 2012 05:26 AM PDT
        • All true!

Comment by story1216 – April 13, 2012 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nice try to you as well…

Comment by Rumor – April 12, 2012 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Check out Amber singing Disco Inferno. Glee still has some bright spots in terms of performers. These are not it.

Comment by Bob – April 12, 2012 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • this is so Fun, Darren Criss is a brilliant singer, dancer, actor, and damn he looks good too!

Comment by Lisa – April 12, 2012 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Complete package. I mean that in so many ways. He seems like a genuine guy.

Comment by cammtl – April 13, 2012 06:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I totally agree. Darren Criss gives Lea a run for her money in the singing department, and Harry and Heather a run in the dancing department. This was awesome!!

Comment by calynte – April 13, 2012 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • totally agree!!!! its fun and i loved it cant stand the beegees but loved this :)

Comment by Helen Herrera – April 13, 2012 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I loved it. I seriously don’t get the Blaine haters.
          Will admit that it isn’t my FAVORITE, but it’s not bad either. I just have way too many other Darren/Blaine favorites. This is more of a dance number, because there isn’t that much of a song anyways.

Comment by Melissa – April 14, 2012 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The singing was OK, but that had to be some of the worst editing of a dance number I’ve even seen on Glee (and that’s saying something). Yes, I realize they were trying to hide the fact that the three were completely out of sync with each other (and yes, I know they only have a week or so to rehearse dance number so they were doing the best they can) But the problem was that instead of hiding it, the crappy editing made that all the more apparent.

Comment by alison@yahoo.com – April 15, 2012 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If viewers have reasons to not watch Glee, then don’t watch it! They have plenty of viewers worldwide. All these negative comments are from non musicians. People in music always support and respect a performer.

Comment by Enza – April 18, 2012 07:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh Blaine. But yaya Brittany and MIke!

Comment by Liam – April 12, 2012 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Brittany and Mike are such good dancers, they looks so natural and easy. It’s like that is what they were born to do. When you have Blaine in the front trying to keep up with them it looks like a kid at a wedding trying to do the electric slide but not really knowing the moves. Whoever thought this trio was a good idea should be fired. Also, please for the love of all that is holy stop shopping for Blaine in the little boys section. His shirts are so tight I keep expecting him to hulk out and burst through the clothing.

Comment by Avi – April 12, 2012 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • HULK NO DANCE. HULK SMASH!

Comment by Razor1331 – April 12, 2012 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LMAO Agree. He was so dapper in his Dalton uniform but absolutely ridiculous in his high waters and vests plus.

Comment by yep – April 12, 2012 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • In an interview, Harry himself has said that Darren is actually one of the best dancers (besides Heather of course). He says that Chord and Cory are the worst.

Comment by A – April 12, 2012 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Blaine is an excellent dancer!!! Why the hate? He can do anything…sing, dance, skate act, play about eight instruments…….and very easy on the eyes. Hell, with that voice…he can sing about toilet paper, I would buy it. Quit hating…..don’t watch the show if it doesn’t appeal to you. One more thing show me someone who can do what Darren /Blaine does.

Comment by jackie – October 19, 2013 10:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • IT IS GREAT!!!…I CAN’T WAIT ‘TIL TUESDAY

Comment by Tyrone Douglas – April 14, 2012 08:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hot damn Hemo! Girl is werking it!

Comment by Mallie – April 12, 2012 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ok, this is lively and endearing, but, wow, this episode will have no plot whatsoever.

Comment by Andy – April 12, 2012 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You mean like all their episodes lately?

Comment by Nikolas – April 12, 2012 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ;] have similar feeling

Comment by maga89 – April 13, 2012 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAY BRITTANY AND MIKE. Blaine ew.

Comment by brittana – April 12, 2012 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sick of Darren Criss already!!! Can Chris Colfer leave the show so I can stop watching this Sh***??

Comment by Bianca – April 12, 2012 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t know how you can be sick of Darren Criss. And I’ve got news for you – Chris Colfer is returning next season!

Comment by Caitlin – April 12, 2012 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Chris Colfer is returning?!?!?
        Well that just made my day.

Comment by Annonymous – April 13, 2012 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • es ce que tu sais quand passe la saison 3 en france merci d avance

Comment by michael – April 15, 2012 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You don’t want to watch it, don’t watch it, nobody is forcing you…..Klaine forever!!!

Comment by klaine4ever – April 13, 2012 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Me too…..love Klaine!!!

Comment by jackie – October 19, 2013 10:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Must we always have so much Blaine?

Comment by Lisa – April 12, 2012 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Can’t we have more Blaine?

Comment by KimAMas – April 12, 2012 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • We had enough last episode.

Comment by Liam – April 12, 2012 09:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Never enough.

Comment by Chelsea – April 12, 2012 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • You’re right Chelsea!

Comment by KimAMas – April 12, 2012 10:14 AM PDT
          • True Statement has never been truer!!

Comment by Diana – April 12, 2012 10:14 AM PDT
          • yep Chelsea speaks the true. Love Blaine. Fun number.

Comment by Uma – April 12, 2012 03:23 PM PDT
          • More Blaine?! You bitches are cray cray,

Comment by Sushi – April 13, 2012 12:56 AM PDT
        • I agree. What a dud. He can really sing and entertain as a showman but dry as a desert at acting.

Comment by yep – April 12, 2012 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • FYI, Darren Criss was the lead in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. On Broadway. And I somehow think you must have both singing chops AND acting chops to make it to Broadway.

Comment by GInny – April 13, 2012 03:14 PM PDT
      • MORE BLAINE i agree. i only watch Glee cuz of Blaine and Klaine.
        And this is fantastic. Darren is Fantastic. and You haters, can you focus on your faves intead of trashing Darren all the time. You life must be really bitter. i feel bad for you.

Comment by Ken – April 12, 2012 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I motion that someone gets Blaine a spinoff so other characters can get airtime and we can keep our weekly hour of Darren Criss.

Comment by Haley – April 16, 2012 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAY, Blaine. It’s great to hear him sing so high. He sounds great in this number.

Comment by tirpse – April 12, 2012 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree 100%!

Comment by KimAMas – April 12, 2012 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Absolutely. He is a wonderful part of this cast. Glee became much more interesting when he joined the show. A truly talented and hot man

Comment by calynte – April 13, 2012 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really sick of Blaine, Glee needs to stop shoving him in our faces all the time with his millions of unnecessary solo’s. Brittany and Mike owned this.

Comment by SaraK – April 12, 2012 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG!! My daughter and I will be plugged in!!

Comment by Donna Roucoulet – April 12, 2012 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this has to be the funniest performance they’ve ever done on glee lmao

Comment by cecelily – April 12, 2012 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They’d have done better to lower the key to better fit those singers (falsetto isn’t Darren and co.’s strong suit), but the dancing was very fun.

Comment by Sean C. – April 12, 2012 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^this
      The dancing was fantastic and I love Darren dearly but… his falsetto sounds so much better live and not for an entire song.

Comment by Brad – April 12, 2012 10:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Other guys can sing too, right?? Like… Chris Colfer!!?? n(One solo in this season, ONE!!) NO MORE BLAINE!!

Comment by Magui – April 12, 2012 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • what was “I am the greatest star”, tho
      because I’m pretty sure that was one solo

Comment by fabulous – April 12, 2012 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes “I’m the greatest star” was the ONLY solo of Chris Colfer this season! ONE! This voice is so unique, but he has real talent, he doesn’t need to see sex or watever…

Comment by Magui – April 12, 2012 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • He’s getting one for his NYADA audition, hush. Chris doesn’t seem upset by it.

Comment by Chelsea – April 12, 2012 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! He is having a solo for the Whitney episode but still, two solos in a whole season?!! Bad Glee! More Chris Colfer!!!!!!

Comment by Michelle – April 12, 2012 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! I’m not even that big a fan of Chris Colfer and even I have noticed that he hasn’t gotten to sing as much as Darren. It seems as though Darren is always singing. As much as I adore Darren, I would like to see and hear a little less of him and a little more from one of the other Glee guys.

Comment by Jesse – April 12, 2012 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yeah. why they don’t give solo to Chris colfer? he is one of the best. different.

Comment by ointi – April 13, 2012 11:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The dancing was great. That falsetto almost killed me (not in a good way)

Comment by MarcyAlexander – April 12, 2012 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s disco for you.

Comment by Chelsea – April 12, 2012 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sorry, I lived disco and The BeeGees. Darren was not that good.

Comment by yep – April 12, 2012 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I lived disco and Bee Gees’s too, and Darren was AWESOME!!

Comment by klaine4ever – April 13, 2012 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This was really entertaining. Love them all in it. Great dancers and singers.

Comment by Tracey – April 12, 2012 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, Darren Criss was just made to do that! Amazingly though not a number that Heather killed, her dancing seemed off to me?

Comment by Ems – April 12, 2012 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love it. After this weeks lame (no pun intended about wheelchairs) episode, I’m looking forward to Saturday Night Glee-ver. It looks exciting and fun, the reason I fell in love with GLEE in the first place.

Comment by Bobby Milford – April 12, 2012 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • People need to stop being assholes about Darren. Why has nobody commented on the fact that Hemo has next to no singing talent? smh.

Comment by Kay – April 12, 2012 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • omg Darren. Awesome!

Comment by Claire – April 12, 2012 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Darren’s voice was absolutely amazing, as was Heather and Harry’s dancing. There’s no need for all this hatred. It’s a TV show, and Darren is extremely talented. Let’s just watch it!

Comment by Nicole – April 12, 2012 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I quess Blaine is singing and why do we need other 2? Well at least one of them can sing.

Comment by Keke – April 12, 2012 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love it. The dancing is great in this one. It’s great that Darren can keep up with Heather and Harry.

Comment by Nora – April 12, 2012 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! with dancers like Harry and Heather I was pleasently surprised how great Darren was dancing next to the two of them. He Looked great doing it!

Comment by Carleen (@Carleen1991) – April 12, 2012 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blaine? Again?? SRSLY?! I’m sick of him!!!!

Comment by Kevin – April 12, 2012 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved this! Although I can’t imagine the episode has much plot, it looks fun and I can’t wait to see it. They sounded great, in my opinion.

Comment by Lauren M – April 12, 2012 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • grabby hands for all the Blaine and all his dance moves *C*

Comment by Nocturne – April 12, 2012 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • it’s so funny how the same blarren haters spend all their lives waiting for anything about blaine so they can log in under 10 different usernames to spread the hate. this number was ADORABLE and funny, and actually looks like S1 Glee at it’s best – more of this please!!

Comment by A_J – April 12, 2012 09:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^ this.

Comment by Jenn – April 12, 2012 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree 100%.

Comment by Kay – April 12, 2012 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • lol maybe it’s several persons commenting on the fact that they’re tired of Darren “the human jukebox” Criss having a song or solo every single episode?

Comment by munster – April 12, 2012 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THANK YOU at lease some people are sane

Comment by cecelily – April 12, 2012 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not only that, they all hate Darren and Blaine but the second they see their name they run to watch or listen to anything he does. That’s not very healthy.

Comment by James – April 12, 2012 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • yes.. hahaha.. totally agree !!!!

Comment by HFDC – April 15, 2012 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • this^^^

Comment by Becky – April 12, 2012 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS SO MUCH

Comment by Uma – April 12, 2012 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^ this
      I’m tierd of them. They’re tiresome. They’re ruining my enjoyment of glee, because of their own twisted issues, whatever they may be,

Comment by elos – April 13, 2012 02:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We get it Glee, Darren is the new teen idol and sell, the poor guy is like a making money machine for others… anyway, people is getting tired of Blaine, but, I still love Klaine, AND. I need more Kurt/Chris in my life.

Comment by Astoria – April 12, 2012 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m impressed that Darren managed to keep up with Heather and Harry, two professional dancers. He did a great job on this number.

Comment by Alice H – April 12, 2012 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Enough Blaine. Make it stop. Please please make it stop.

Comment by Abby – April 12, 2012 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • all of them are amazing actors and performers and singers. blaine has had little to no story line before last episode and he has less chance of getting a solo than rachel but i see no one complaining about her stealing the spotlight. harry shum, hemo and darren criss are all talented so please stop hating on the video

Comment by cecelily – April 12, 2012 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Newsflash , he still doesn’t have a storyline. And he came off as an immature brat because no real reason for his resentment of his brother was given

Comment by Hannah – April 12, 2012 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Newsflash, he had a major story line in Big Brother, it just wasn’t good. Maybe it’s because Blaine is pretty much a pointless character that brings nothing to the show…

Comment by yeah. No. – April 13, 2012 12:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this! Fun song and a great trio to sing/dance it!

Comment by Jenny – April 12, 2012 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are you telling that If I break into songs in school, I can cut classes like that ? Glee : Helping you ditch school since 2009. (also werq it, Hemo.)

Comment by French Fangirl – April 12, 2012 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry but, why do you guys are like; EWW BLAINE?! NO!
    haha but I think he is good at singing and he is pretty hot! (: just don’t judge him rudely.

Comment by Gina..... – April 12, 2012 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Too much of a good thing, isn’t always a good thing.

Comment by Bianca – April 12, 2012 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wowie! I am so excited about this episode, and of course seeing Darren do Barry GIbb?! YES! And where have you been hiding that toe-touch, good sir?!

Comment by Amanda Ozment – April 12, 2012 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the Blaine haters! They’re getting exactly what they deserve, MORE BLAINE! :D I’m so glad the talented and handsome Darren Criss is being a huge part of my favorite show. I loved this number, I was giggling the whole way through it, and I felt so ridiculously proud of the fact that he could actually keep up with Heather and Harry in this number, because he has just gotten into the groove of New Directions. He’s an amazing actor, and a great singer, and this number was no exception. Plus, I love the little turn they did at the beginning in the middle of the classroom!

And to the Blaine haters, suck it up! You’re stuck with the guy, so stop watching Glee if you hate him so much! ;D

Comment by Victoria – April 12, 2012 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hate takes so much energy from the hater :D Is it hard to just watch show and hate no one?

Comment by Keke – April 12, 2012 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • oh my god darren fans are so delusional. i don’t hate the guy but his fans have a serious lack in good taste (IN TERMS OF ACTING)

Comment by munster – April 12, 2012 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • eh, his acting is fine.

Comment by elos – April 13, 2012 02:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • omg. The Glee Fandom is just terrible. They complaining over everything & are never satisfied.

Comment by Jenn – April 12, 2012 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree. Just a bunch of spoiled a-holes.

Comment by panama – April 12, 2012 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • totally agree, couldn’t have said it better. and i am a big fan of the show. i am one of those rare fans who, you know, enjoys it.

Comment by murley – April 12, 2012 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • god, I´m happy I´m not the only one who´s actually still happy with the show. It´s awesome! :)

Comment by Gleek – April 12, 2012 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sometimes the fandom ruins the enjoyment of the show…

Comment by elos – April 13, 2012 02:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Another pointless Blaine solo hat is absolutely horrible. Why can’t they give him something his voice is suited for? Like some songs in season 2?

Comment by logic – April 12, 2012 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • <3 Darren baby!!! This is certainly not the best thing Ive seen compaired to the wonderfulness that was this weeks episode, but its not bad. Darren brought it once again, especially with the dancing. I just think the episode overall is going to be one of those WTF episodes.

Comment by Diana – April 12, 2012 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think this was fantastic!! Especially Brittany and Mike! I can’t wait to see this episode.

Comment by Steph – April 12, 2012 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really excited about the choreography, wary on the content/context. As much as I enjoy Blaine/Darren, I think the writers should lay off a little so they a) have potential plotlines for next season (as he will still be around), and b) showcase the other wonderful talent and characters on the show.

Comment by chanteyrose – April 12, 2012 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you! I love Blaine/Darren, but even I can see that he’s been getting a lot of solos lately. I personally love it, but I can see why people who aren’t fans of him get annoyed because the other characters aren’t getting as many songs. And yeah, I think they should clear things up with the leaving characters first, and focus on Blaine’s storyline a bit more next season, since he’s staying.

Comment by Becky – April 12, 2012 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They are ALL staying. Seriously people, at least get informed before commenting. Rachel, Kurt, Finn, Santana, they are just moving on within the story, they are not leaving. Sheesh.

Comment by James – April 13, 2012 06:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love how no matter what Glee sends Darren’s way he makes it so amazing. That boy can sing anything!!! and he can dance with the best of them!!!!!

Comment by Debbie Calise – April 12, 2012 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The best 2 dancers, Mike & Brittany, get THAT??? Seriously!?!?!?! Heather Morris is seriously underused. I don’t hate Blaine but I’m tired of Mike, Tina, and Brittany getting the shaft to further his storyline. Considering they’re leaving you would think there would be more focus on them.

Comment by Kira – April 12, 2012 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh, darren<3

Comment by em – April 12, 2012 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Broadway did amazing things for Darren’s voice and his dancing! Darren baby you are star and all of your fans are so proud of you!

Comment by Rachel Noel Eversole – April 12, 2012 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Guh, my Blaine! He’s so gorgeous, and talented, and tiny, and funny! I just love him to bits. I agree with the people who are saying he gets too many solos, I’d love to see Chris having a little bit of spotlight too, but to be fair, I’m just glad Darren had some character development in the last episode, it’s the first time we actually learn something about the guy. He’s one of the reasons why I still watch the show…

Comment by Ana – April 12, 2012 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Holy f*ck, that falsetto was horrifying. Why not use the guys that can actually pull that off, like Kevin and Chris? Darren would have been perfectly fine singing something else from the SNF soundtrack, but he completely butchered the BeeGees.

Comment by Beth – April 12, 2012 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh look the ontd_glee haters are here. Mission in life…say nasty things about Blaine and Darren regardless of content. Wow – you must have such a fulfilling life. Congrats on making the world a nicer place…oh wait…

Comment by Tina – April 12, 2012 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re seriously myopic if you think the only people sick of him singing so much are from ontd_glee. You’re also deaf if you think Darren can sing falsetto.

Comment by Sand – April 12, 2012 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You are a warm and wonderful human being.

Comment by Tina – April 12, 2012 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m not sure what ontd_glee is (a chat room?), but I can vouch that not all of us unsatisfied with this song and most of his others are from there. We’re just people with ears.

Comment by Beth – April 12, 2012 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ontd_glee is a community (think posting board) on LiveJournal. We’re a pretty active community of people who love Glee enough to see where its flawed, are angry at the inferior show we’re being handed, and clearheaded enough to not be dazzled by it. The moment Darren Criss was annointed ‘savior’ of Glee, the rest of the cast practically disappeared. Other than Rachel and Finn, and Kurt-as-long-as-he-is-just-an-appendage-of-Blaine, that is…

Comment by ibs – April 12, 2012 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh. I don’t see anything wrong with a group of people with similar likes and dislikes congregating on a message board to share that. People need to stop being so sensitive about people not liking the same things they do.

Comment by Beth – April 12, 2012 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Ha ha, ONTD_Glee is a joke for the rest of the sane fandom. And I do mean sane. Like calling the three songs Blaine/Darren had last episode flops or calling for a boycott of those and saying buy just the other two. Didn’t work out too great for them. SMH at so much hate, hate both for a fictional character but more importantly for an actual real person as that is exactly what they spread. Not to mention pretty vile rumors. Collective therapy would not be amiss.

Comment by James – April 12, 2012 11:19 AM PDT
          • So if they’re so bad, then why do you keep checking the board enough to know all of this? You come off as a tiny bit obsessive.

Comment by Beth – April 12, 2012 11:29 AM PDT
          • @James

Fighter was a flop for people who like their ears and aren’t deaf from their stanning.

Comment by munster – April 12, 2012 11:47 AM PDT
          • Actually I don’t go to ONTD Glee, I see their posts on Tumblr, as people cap them and then we all have a good laugh about it. And no backpedalling – we all know what you losers hoped for, especially as you actually called for a boycott – that is just incredibly out there because really?! Ha, ah the laughing stock of the fandom.

Comment by James – April 13, 2012 06:35 AM PDT
        • Ontd_glee is a brunch of grannies. They r such a bad joke :D

Comment by Lilit – April 12, 2012 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • If a “grannie” is someone who speaks in complete sentences and writes out complete words – guilty! (And thank goodness, too.)

Comment by ibs – April 12, 2012 02:27 PM PDT
        • “Kurt-as-long-as-he-is-just-an-appendage-of-Blaine”
          Blaine is ALWAYS an appendage of Kurt storyline-wise. He just sings more than him.
          The only two episodes where Blaine had a storyline not Kurt-related were Hold on to sixteen and Big Brother.
          But Kurt has tons of storylines without Blaine: Nyada, the Unicorn thing, Hummelberry, Karofsfky, scenes with Burt, scenes with Finn, Kurtcedes (I miss that tho they seem to have forgotten about their friendship) even the Sebastian stuff was more about Kurt than Blaine.

Comment by Uma – April 12, 2012 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • CRITICISM =/= HATE

learn the difference

Comment by munster – April 12, 2012 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • people need to calm down about Blaine having this number. a number that he killed btw. this is one number of MANY during the episode.

Comment by Chelsea – April 12, 2012 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He did kill it. Just not in the way you think.

Comment by Randy – April 12, 2012 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Man, I love how the rest of them were sitting there stone-faced. What’s up with that? Are they just as bored with Blaine and tired of Blaine’s showboating as the rest of us?

Comment by ibs – April 12, 2012 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post