Hot Shots: Will the Ringer Wedding Go Off Without a Hitch?

The CW’s Ringer is slated to end its freshman run this Tuesday at 9/8c, and the following first-look finale photos heavily indicate that Bridget (as Siobhan!) will go through with her and Andrew’s wedding vow renewal.

While we’d like to believe this is just some sort of icky dream (Andrew deserves better), our friends at E! Online posted some footage of the nuptials and it looks like what we’re seeing is the real deal. Oh, and it also seems that Big Bad Bodaway shows up for the celebration.

Ringer‘s Ioan Gruffudd Previews the Finale, Offers Season 2 Update

Click through the spoilery shots from “I’m The Good Twin” below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on the gorgeous yet questionable I Dos.

TAGS:
GET MORE: Photo Gallery, Previews

1. I really hope this show gets a second season! It lost a bit of it’s steam for a few episodes but overall it’s really enjoyable and I look forward to it every week!

• Tina says:

ADDICTED

• Svenja says:

I am with you on this. It’s probably the best CW show right now. I heared it does very good in Canada and who knows how many people watch it on Hulu and the officiat CW webpage (that’s what I always do). I hope it will get renewed. The show has fantastic writers.

2. april-ann says:

I loved Ringer but sort of lost interest when Gemma was killed off for reals. I really liked the Gemma/Bridget dynamic and felt that it could/should have been an integral link in the chain. I’d like to get back into it, but it seems out of character for Bridget to deceive Andrew this way. She should come clean. Those two fell in love whereas Andrew and Siobhan apparently got to the point where they couldn’t stand each other.

• Turnitup says:

I swear this show didn’t know what to do after the first six episodes. It’s like they had a “good twin assumes the life of bad twin” premise, and then SMG signed on so the network said GO! Then the producers said to each other, “Oh s**t! we better come up with some stories,” and it completely went haywire in the middle of the season while they threw stuff against the wall and created “shock moments” that didn’t drive any of the stories forward. I stopped watching, but I liked the first five or six… sorta. Anyway, I hope it gets renewed. I like the cast, but I probably won’t watch it again.

• mia says:

I agree with you that it lost its way for a few episodes….but then it found itself and just hit the ground running. Its been fantastic for the last 14 or so episodes.

• Deb says:

you should catch up before the finale or you’ll regret it because the show got a HELL better after Gemma died

• april-ann says:

Thanks, Deb. I will catch up ’cause the season (and I say “season” instead of “series”) finale looks exciting and I am hopeful for its renewal. If done right, this is a show that could get better and better as it progresses.

3. Ariel says:

Andrew deserves better than Bridget? As the title of the finale states, she’s “the good twin”!

• Jason says:

Megan obviously doesn’t watch the show.

• april-ann says:

Admittedly I haven’t watched in while but I recall Andrew was a good guy, so would he not deserve someone who isn’t pretending to be someone else?

• corinne says:

If you can overlook the fact he is swindeling millions of dollars, he is a decent guy.

• Kalie says:

Exactly. I like Andrew and Bridget together, but he is no saint. He could be in jail right now, and Bridget is a heck of a lot better than her sister.

• ladyhelix says:

Andrew deserves better? Really?
      Of all the women behaving badly on TV today – I’d put Bridgette in the “shady gray” group. And I think it’s hysterical that Andrew doesn’t notice a difference between this woman’s temperament/personality/intimate behavior – and that of his wife (a grown woman he’s married to who has a strong personality). *eyeroll*

4. Martina says:

I agree, the last couple of episodes have been great, true jaw dropping moments which is getting rarer these days

5. rubytu says:

I’d like to see a better role for Jason Dohring. He’s such a good actor, totally wasted as the teacher. He’d make a great romantic interest for Bridget.

6. MGL says:

I like Bridget and Andrew. She really loves him, Sioban did not. Sioban was cheating on him, and look at the psycho his first wife was. Bridget is someone trying to get herself together. I have no problem with the wedding. Would love to see a second season, with a good twist!

7. Dee says:

Omg! Bridget looks beautiful!!

I hope this show does make it to a second season.

8. Michelle says:

I absolutely love this show and I think it deserves a 2nd season! I look forward to watching Ringer every week!

9. ladyhelix says:

Question: Malcolm – did we get a definitive resolution on him? The black fellow in the shallow grave they dug up didn’t look anything like him. What have I missed?

• Kalie says:

The guy in the grave wasn’t him. Right now, they think he just ran off with his money, but I doubt that’s the case.

10. Kalie says:

SMG is a vision in that dress. CW, please renew this show!

11. Robin says:

Andrew deserves better? seriously…I don’t know…I think Bridget and Andrew are just right for each other…both have done some morally questionable things…and as far as we know are not completely crazy. I cannot say the same for the real Siobhan…she’s completely crazy and Henry is right to to get a patenity test! (eeek – I’m a tad bit scared of those results really…) But Bridget does need to tell Andrew the truth…I mean even if she does marry him as Siobhan that isn’t a real marriage since she was acting as another person…is that correct? I mean they wouldn’t be legally married…I mean well technically he’s already married to Siobhan (her sister)…clearly he wasn’t in love with the real Siobhan though at least not anymore…

I really love this show and hope its renewed!

• Brigitte says:

I love this show but an having a hard time understanding the time line. Seems as though Siobhan went from not showing to water breaking at a very quick pace.

12. Nick says:

I bet you Andrew knew it wasnt siobhan all a long, & that Malcolm comes back

13. mia says:

Andrew and Bridget are fantastic together! I dont know what you mean by him deserving better. They’ve both made mistakes and aside from her identity issues, they have a really wonderful relationship.

I’m excited for her to tell him the truth but then for them to continue being together.

14. Julie C. says:

Ya, I think Andrew notices something different about Siobhan and maybe he knows she’s Bridget! That revelation is something I want to see.

15. shel says:

I too don’t understand why you say Andrew deserves better. Bridget, despite posing as her sister, is probably the nicest, least screwed up person on the show–even nice Andrew turned out to be running a Ponzi scheme! Andrew *did* deserve better than the real Siobhan–and now, luckily, he has Bridget.

I really wish the show was likely to get a second season–it’s been a fun ride so far. :)

16. Reward says:

“The CW” has done a pitiful job with this show after November. Not only it is returned two (almost three) months without even a replica, but once back on the air, it had the towing ONLY replicas weak programs (90210 and HOD) for 8 weeks. If we consider that, then, has a deadly competition (NW, The Voice and DWS), the result of Ringer is more than decent.
    The CW MUST consider this. Outside the USA it has hundreds of spectators.

17. Abigail says:

Ringer absolutely should be renewed! It finally got its chops, and I’ve been laughing like a loon watching it. They really should reshow the whole season though. I’ve been telling my friends how great it is, but it takes forever to catch them up on everything.

18. sarah says:

I love this show and of the freshman shows on the CW that I watch HOD, Ringer and the Secret Circle, Ringer is the one I want to come back the most.

19. Andrea says:

Andrew DOES deserve better after Shiv, and he’s found it in Bridget! He just doesn’t realize what he’s found yet. I LOVE this show, and it’s the only show I’ve ever watched on the CW. Renew Ringer!

20. hdoggg says:

CBS SOOOOO SHOULD OF PICKED UP THIS SHOW! with SMG starpower it would have brought in some serious rating marking Buffy’s comeback. I really hope for a second season but It probably would of faired so much better in terms of viewership on CBS, and sure the pilot was recieved with mixed reviews but every episode since then has been rated highly on every website I’ve been on.
    It makes me angry how stupid reality tv gets more views that actual well acted, brilliant scripted dramas! sorry for the little rant, i have a lot of feelins and emotions.
    BOO YOU CBS. good for you CW RENEW RINGER.

21. Kat says:

I believe that Siobhan will show up at the wedding and will scream: “I object! She is Bridget!”

22. Christopher says:

Ringer is awesome! I want this show renewed so badly, it’s my favorite show on TV right now. It is so sublimely stupid, so completely illogical, irrational, ADD, asinine, bonkers – it is the sooooo BAD, soooooo breathtakingly awful – that it’s freaking spectacularly amazing. This is the most moronic show that I have ever watched, perhaps the most imbecilic drama ever produced, but quite possibly also the most fun I’ve ever had watching television. The back to back reveals of Catherine as the hitman hirer and the ridiculous Catherine/Olivia lesbian relationship were awe inspiring in their insipidity. I love this show, please bring it back!

23. Maggie Turner says:

My bridge club watches ringer on Tues. instead of playing bridge. We love the mystery and the excellent acting. Please continue with renewing Ringer.

24. aggy says:

addicting…excellent cast and twists.please come back for season 2….

25. Hellokimi87 says:

Save ringer!!! bring us an expected end!!!