What to Watch: The TVLine-Up for Tuesday

On TV this Tuesday: Glee shows some brotherly love, both NCIS shows stage reunions, Shannen Doherty takes a camera down the aisle, Body of Proof and Justified finish out their seasons and more. As a supplement to TVLine’s original features (linked within), here are nine programs to keep on your radar.

Glee Guest Matt Bomer on Living Out His Duran Duran Fantasy, Kissing Jane Lynch and More!

8 pm NCIS (CBS) | Investigating the murder of a Marine, Tony tags along with Ziva and her longtime mentor (The L Word‘s Karina Lombard) to Colombia (view photos); Jimmy decides who will be his best man (get scoop).

8:30 pm Cougar Town (ABC) | Fearing that her big day will be less than perfect, Jules is hesitant to let Travis be the wedding photog; Bobby wants to get serious with Angie, yet isn’t sure she feels the same.

Exclusive Ringer First Look: [Spoiler] Is Taken Hostage!
Ringer First Look Photos: [Spoiler] Goes Cuckoo!

9 pm NCIS: Los Angeles (CBS) | When a former Marine is suspected of creating a chemical bomb, the team collaborates with the FBI’s domestic terrorist task force — including Operational Psychologist Nate Getz (returning guest star Peter Cambor). (Get scoop!)

9 pm Deadliest Catch (Discovery) | Season 8 premiere: A slashed crab quota forces the captains to decide between rolling the dice on the depleted Red grounds or risking it all to hunt for the elusive Blue crab.

9 pm New Girl (Fox) | When Jess invites Russell to spend the weekend at the loft, he gets along better with the guys than she hoped; Nick tries to turn an invention from his “Idea Notebook” into a reality.

9:30 pm Raising Hope (Fox) | In a special “mockumentary” episode, Nancy Grace (guest-starring as herself) examines the “real story” of Hope’s serial killer mom (returning guest star Bijou Phillips). Read our preview!

Fox Renews Glee, New Girl and Raising Hope — Is Fringe Next?

10 pm Body of Proof (ABC) | Season 2 finale: When a cause of death seems all too familiar, Megan is forced to come face-to-face with a serial killer she helped put away. Prison Break‘s Peter Stormare, The Wire‘s Deirdre Lovejoy and Pretty Little Liars‘ Lindsey Shaw guest-star.

10 pm Justified (FX) | Season 3 finale: After the murder of trooper Tom, Raylan is a man on fire as he goes after any and everyone he holds responsible, leading to a bloody showdown. (Read preview!)

10 pm Shannen Says (WEtv) | Beverly Hills, 90210 star Shannen Doherty takes viewers down the bumpy (and probably ridiculous) road to her third time at the altar. Unfortunately, her fiancé is not Dylan McKay.

Save the Dates: April’s Big Premieres, Returns and Finales!

Comments (56)

• Nothing on tonight I care about. I gave up New Girl a while ago and Glee has finally driven me away for good. I’ll probably catch up on Game of Thrones instead since I DVR’d it on Sunday.

Comment by Mark – April 10, 2012 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Care to help save Ringer? It would be really awesome if you could watch live (9/8c on The CW). We don’t want the show to get cancelled. There are only 2 episodes lefr.

Comment by Deb – April 10, 2012 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • COUGAR TOWN IS BACK!!!!

Comment by othnaley23 – April 10, 2012 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Justified!!!

Comment by Bfleet – April 10, 2012 07:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cougar Town
    Raising Hope
    Justified finale

Comment by Balaji K – April 10, 2012 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cougar Town, Glee and New Girl for me tonight

Comment by JJ – April 10, 2012 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so excited for new NCIS episode , because we will meet to ziva’s mentor, and I want to add it is COLOMBIA , NO COLUMBIA

Comment by estefania – April 10, 2012 07:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS
    NCIS LA

Comment by kirads09 – April 10, 2012 07:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee, because I love Matt Bomer.

Comment by MoxieSue – April 10, 2012 07:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I might check out Glee, simply for Matt. I’m saying goodbye to Body Of Proof tonight; and looking forward to seeing NCIS:La’s Nate again.

Comment by smidnite – April 10, 2012 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Busy night for me!
    - Glee (for Matt Bomer)
    - Cougar Town
    - Ringer
    - Raising Hope
    - Body of Prof

Comment by Abigail – April 10, 2012 07:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ha! I will be watching Glee too just for Matt!! Well I am recording it and then watching the scenes he is in and will be watching the Goyte song with him and Darren over and over!
      I am also watching Ringer, not sure why it is not mentioned in the must watch…

Comment by sarah – April 10, 2012 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ringer IS mentioned. In bright red letters.

Comment by Avi – April 10, 2012 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS, and Body of Proof for me. I love Matt Boomer but Glee’s just not my kind of thing, I have no secret desire to return to highschool.

Comment by LInda – April 10, 2012 07:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Flashpoint on ION, at 10pm with back to back episodes! :) “Clean Hands” and “Aisle 13″

Comment by fpfanforever – April 10, 2012 07:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OF course no mention of Ringer…..IMO the show is very good and gets better and better

Comment by of course – April 10, 2012 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There’s linked articles in red, which is better than just being listed.

Comment by Anonymous – April 10, 2012 07:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think people are just being purposely obtuse now, making almost a “game ” out of it. That or there’s color blindness in the world.

Comment by lauren – April 10, 2012 07:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously hope BODY OF PROOF gets a pick-up. I know it is pretty iffy….

Comment by Kathy B – April 10, 2012 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS for me and Matt Bomer <3

Comment by SVClois – April 10, 2012 07:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll be watching RINGER! :D

Comment by Jana – April 10, 2012 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee, NCIS, NCIS: Las Angeles & Body Of Proof. ;) Matt Bomer!!! Hopefully Jamie Bamber will be on Body Of Proof. ;) :D

Comment by Vannesa – April 10, 2012 07:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You mention glee in the ‘intro’ but then don’t put them in the ‘list’? Why is that?
    Anyway,
    Glee/New Girl/Cougar Town for me tonight ;)

Comment by Iloen – April 10, 2012 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS and NCIS LA

Comment by Michael – April 10, 2012 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee, NCIS and Body of Proof for me. I really hope this isn’t the final ever episode of BoP because this show is great.

Comment by greysfan – April 10, 2012 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to Ringer tonight, I really hope it gets a pick-up despite the low ratings. Also watching Glee, New Girl, and BOF.

Comment by Stacey – April 10, 2012 08:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • RINGER all the way!!!!! Even though it is NEVER MENTIONED. No wonder why people forget to watch it!!!!

Comment by Deb – April 10, 2012 08:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Last Man Standing
    Ringer
    New Girl
    Raising Hope
    Justified
    Deadliest Catch
    Deadliest Catch – Deckhands

Comment by Velvet – April 10, 2012 09:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee – actually looking fwd to it
    New girl
    Raising hope

Comment by l – April 10, 2012 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ringer, of course. This ep is gonna be fantastic and epic!

Comment by Reward – April 10, 2012 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What am I watching live? Is this a rhetorical question? JUSTIFIED, of course

Comment by Janice – April 10, 2012 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WWE Super SmackDown: Blast From the Past. So excited if tonight they’ll have Piper’s Pit hosted by the one and only Rowdy Roddy Piper. :-)

Comment by bad kevin – April 10, 2012 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • New Girl and JUSTIFIED! Odd combination, now that I think about it.

Comment by Emily – April 10, 2012 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, but a brilliant one. Those are the two I’m watching as well.

Comment by Ashley – April 10, 2012 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks like tonight is a NetFlix night

Comment by Brendan – April 10, 2012 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAY Cougar Town is finally back, best comedy :)
    Also will watch hopefully season not series finale of Body of Proof, New Girl, and I think that’s in. I have so much to catch up on in my DVR too

Comment by juan – April 10, 2012 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS
    NCIS:LA
    Justified (live)
    Body Of Proof (recorded)

Comment by E K (@EardrumKrushez) – April 10, 2012 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Raising hope
    New girl
    Ringer

Comment by Nick – April 10, 2012 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Last Man Stanging
    Cougar Town
    NCIS
    NCIS: LA
    Dancing with the Stars Results show

Comment by G – April 10, 2012 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Last Man Standing
    Glee
    Deadliest Catch — about time it is back

Comment by Mike – April 10, 2012 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS, NCIS:LA, and Unforgettable live, and recording New Girl.

Comment by Rach – April 10, 2012 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cougar Town
    Justified

Comment by Tori Melching (@lizjaxe) – April 10, 2012 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “NCIS” – which I hope lives up to my excited expectations for it. Tony and Ziva in Colombia, action, her mentor, interesting infor on Tony’s feelings for her— I’m so up for it! And the “New Girl” and “Raising Hope” .

Comment by Natalie – April 10, 2012 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Several shows to watch tonight, but I’m worried about Body of Proof. I’m really hoping for a renewal.

Comment by Lorie – April 10, 2012 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally a new Cougar Town!! I’ll be watching that, Glee, Ringer, New Girl & Raising Hope.

Comment by theresa – April 10, 2012 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hey, TVLine, I’ve got a suggestion. Clearly, there’s a long-standing problem with how your linked features are being presented — no matter which way you slice it, red, bold, and center-aligned with no time stamp and network makes it look like a pesky article suggestions determined by algorithms instead of actual articles of interest. Why don’t you guys just put 9 pm Ringer (CW) | [insert feature link headline instead of short episode description here]? I know I’d like to be able to glance at a list and see when and where an episode of note is airing. That said, I’m sure there are all sorts of reasons why it’s impossible, but wanted to throw it out there all the same.

Comment by Emily – April 10, 2012 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so happy Glee is back on tonight! Also excited for New Girl and Raising Hope.

Comment by Larissa – April 10, 2012 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • how come no one mentioned Unforgettable? my tv says there is a new episode tonight but i have bright house and things are always changing.. is it not really on tonight?

Comment by alysa – April 10, 2012 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WWE Smackdown The Voice Results Unforgettable and Glee!

Comment by Josh – April 10, 2012 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS, The Voice, Unforgettable live. DVR Glee just for Matt Bomer.

Comment by Templar – April 10, 2012 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • stupid baseball on instead of ringer and looks like a great ep i hate baseball and stupid decision of networks assuming we want to watch it ugh

Comment by ollie – April 10, 2012 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Body of proof. needs another season! That show is great!

Comment by L – April 10, 2012 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cougar Town
    Ringer
    Shannen Says (I know, I know, but I love her)

Comment by darcywilson – April 10, 2012 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Body of Proof. Season 3 pleaseeee

Comment by alispeez – April 10, 2012 11:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can someone tell me who the girl was playing the Navy Chaplin on NCIS that went with them to Columbia? I drove myself crazy last night trying to figure out who she was.

Comment by Dawn – April 11, 2012 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Suleka Mathew from MEN IN TREES; drove me a bit batty, too

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich, Editor-at-Large TVLine.com – April 11, 2012 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post