Exclusive First Look: The Office's Andy and Erin Reunited at Last - But There's a Catch!

The Office‘s Andy and Erin have finally reunited, and — in the following exclusive clip from this Thursday’s all-new episode of the NBC comedy (airing at 9/8) — it feels so… awkward.

“Welcome Party” finds the adorkable duo happily back together, but before the relationship is official, Andy has to break up with his current girlfriend Jessica — a task with which Erin fully intends to help.

The Office Scoop: James Spader Eyes Spring Exit

Press PLAY below to watch the goofy lovebirds navigate their recently rekindled romance — which thus far does not include kissing — and then hit the comments with your thoughts on the pair!

1. Josh says:

Why is adorkable still a thing?

2. KYle says:

O Andy, WHY?? I cant wait for it to return.

3. Brenna says:

While I’m happy they are back together, it makes me miss Dwight and Angela even more. They were so good back in the day

4. austen says:

Did they have an episode in Savannah, or something?

5. Dana says:

I can’t stand Andy and Erin. Andy, Erin, Robert California, and Nellie are all ruining the show.

• Someone didn’t take their anti-grumpy pills this morning lol. Erin is the funniest thing about the show right now. Nellie is quickly getting funnier and funnier. I really hope she gets picked up as the boss for next season!

• Robby Cali says:

HAHA No way! California is priceless!

• Mickey says:

I agree that Robert California and Nellie are ruining it, along with Gabe (sort of). But I think Andy and Erin are fine they’ve been around long enough. At least the new office manager wasn’t one of those random actors they had on nearing the end of last season.

• Marie says:

I couldn’t agree more! With Andy and Erin all they have done is attempted to exactly duplicate Jim and Pam’s story, but didn’t do it nearly as well because there is absolutely NO chemistry! Get back to the original characters, Dwight, Jim and Pam with the others backing them up. After all, THEY are the ones who won the Emmy! (Along with Micheal of course!)

• tiff says:

Andy,Erin, and Robert are gold… That Nellie chick needs to get canned for being a innappropriately skilled boss, not to mention crappy with interrelationships. Shouldn’t Toby and/or Gabe be able to make that happen?

• tiff says:

I didn’t get Andy and Erin to begin with… But as time has gone on, I definitely came around. They’re cute together! Erin is dorky and bubbley, sweet and likeable. But she is in control of her present and future. Andy is a personable guy, maybe with some anger issues in his past hehe, but a good, hardworking man beneath his goofy exterior. The two seem perfect together, in my opinion.

• mugglemenot@shaw.ca says:

Andy, great boss and awesome replacement for Michael. Erin, great character on her own, such an airhead. Robert is to The Office like Jack Donaghy is to 30 Rock, he makes it amazing. Nellie, well, she just sucks. I don’t like her and frankly, was glad to see her store bomb and hoped she went with it along with Kathy. Todd Packer needs to find a way back.

• Mariko says:

agree!! I honestly don’t care if Andy and Erin get together. But I really want Robert and Nellie gone!

• Mary G. says:

I agree that Robert California and Nellie for sure have to go. I love Andy and Erin!! Andy main the pain of losing Steve Carrel (?) much lighter. They are just perfect for the show!

6. Phil Hersh says:

7. Tray Dawg says:

well technically it does include kissing bc they kissed at the end of the previous episode haha

8. Mike Y. says:

Still LOVE the show, but Nellie’s GOTTA GO!

9. jensamayoa says:

Ahhh-mazing. Hilarious. I love Andy and his songs!

10. James says:

Need more Stanley Phyllis and Meredith. I’m watching a marathon from season one all the way through. Kevin is a riot

11. Abby says:

Nellie and Todd Packer are my least favorite characters ever! Robert seems to be coming along–I definitely like him better as the show goes on. Absolutely love Erin and Andy together! Andy is a great boss, and Nellie seriously better not take his job. Would love to see more of the original characters though: Dwight, Pam, Jim, Kevin, Stanley . . .

• elizabeth says:

I agree, the show needs more of the original character, and I don’t like Nellie, Todd, or Robert. The show was funny with the original characters (along with Michael). I think that since Michael left, the show has been trying to come up with different characters, not to replace Michael but to add more to the show, but it’s just not the same.

12. Rachel says:

I like Andy and Erin, but if they try to become the new Jim and Pam I will have problems.

13. Chris Tocantin says:

The Office is still on the air?

• CL Hunter says:

Unfortunately, someone keeps throwing this thing a life preserver.

It was basically on life support while Steve Carrell was still in his final season. Now it’s just pitiful

14. PAT MURPHY says:

still not as precious as josh and heather tibbs from pierre south dakota…now thats a love story that should be told..NOT BY ME,THO

15. Erin and Andy are fab, I hope this episode is better than the previous one which didn’t seem to have much thought put into it at all, very unexciting and anticlimactic when they got back together. Plus Nellie is the most annoying character, she’s sabotaging whatever decent humor the show has left.

16. Cherie says:

I really dislike Nellie. I think Ed Helms is doing a wonderful job. James Spader makes me want to kill myself. I think Dwight and Angela just need to get it together.

17. Liz says:

Andy and Erin bore me! Where are the Jim and Pam storylines?

18. Rachel says:

Yay, I love Andy and Erin! I’m glad they’re back together. In my opinion, Ed Helms and Ellie Kemper are two of the best comedy actors on TV and in films today.

19. Carrie says:

Does it seem like the show has taken a definite turn from what it began as? I fell in love with the show from Season 1 but now, I’m more disappointed than I am lovin it:(

20. Andrew B says:

If I can’t have Steve Carell, I want Ricky Gervais! He was already placed in the show as a candidate and he’d be the only person who could fill the void we’re all feeling without Steve Carell. (p.s. Nellie needs to get off NOW!)

21. Jillian says:

I like Andy and Erin, but I hope they don’t become the new Pam and Jim. I hate Nellie and Robert California. They are the most boring, unfunny characters EVER!

• Marie says:

I really REALLY wish they would let Pam and Jim get back to being Pam and Jim rather than giving those that love them crumbs. I mean, they are a large part of what made the show so successful, along with Dwight and Michael. Jenna Fischer said in an interview that if there is a 9th season that there are big things planned for Jim and Pam so I’m hoping that a) these are positive things. I don’t think they would dare mess with the couple. At least they have always said that they never would. B) that we will get to see some real, meaningful interraction between them. Just because they got married it didn’t mean they couldn’t still have great storylines. They could still prank Dwight together and could still even flirt with each other. If they became boring because they got together/got married then shame on the writers because the writers simply stopped writing for them. Just like in Michael’s last few seasons they chose to write him storylines that made it very difficult to even like him. I wish SO much that if we are going to have one last season, and I really believe we will, that we could get the original writers back to send the show off in a wonderful way!

22. ben says:

Jim needs to pull more pranks on Dwight! That’s what made the show! The new characters are taking over and its not as funny. In the old ones I laughed the whole episode now I don’t really and they need to stick to the ORIGINALS!!! and bring Michael back!