Hot Gossip Girl Video: Blair and Dan Prep for Their Coming Out Party

Blair and Dan are taking their relationship public on next Monday’s Gossip Girl (The CW, 8/7c), and we’ve got your first look at Queen B giving her new boyfriend the rundown of just how their coming out party will play out.

New Spoiler Alert! Hot Dair Gossip!

Press PLAY and watch the lovebirds discuss their big day over — what else? — breakfast. One thing that hasn’t changed even as they take this next step: Blair’s penchant for insulting Dan’s hygiene.

1. alexis says:

wait, but how are they so perfect?? hilarious and adorable and sexy. i could not love them more.

2. M says:

Dair is pure perfection, healthy, mature, interesting relationship
    I never saw Blair so happy and peaceful

3. A.P says:

Gossip Girl’s writing is just incredibly sloppy. I could possibly buy “Dair” as a couple like Pacey and Joey if Blair had not been in love with Chuck, just a few episodes ago. Which in TV time might be a couple of months, but still. Blair looked as if she was kissing a relative. Guess, I’ll just have to watch the finale to see what happens with Chuck/Blair/Dan. Safran did say it would end for sure then?

• hw216 says:

Oh it’s incredibly sloppy! Last week there were a few lines that stood out to me like “who on earth would ever say that” (mostly Nate’s). Haven’t seen this weeks ep yet but I’m sure it will be the same. Not going to stop me from watching it though :p

4. ICU says:

Boring…

5. mariks says:

Love it! Made of so much win…they are so adorable!

6. rubytu says:

Deep in Blair’s heart is Chuck, she’ll never stop loving him, nor he, her.
    Can is cute and if it wasn’t for the passion, and depth of Blair’s love for Chuck, it would be great. But, that’s not how the story has gone. I don’t find it believable that she can just walk away from Chuck, and never look back.
    She seems happy, but she also seemed happy with Louis.
    She just never seemed passionate, or passionately involved, with anyone except Chuck.

7. dani says:

They are so cute and pretentious, I love them so much!

8. May says:

Ugh. I’m probably the one Dair fan who actually shipped them UNTIL the show started putting them together. Now I’m just disgusted by all the character slaughter. I hate it when you’re rooting for a ship, and it goes official in such a blindingly horrifying way you start envying all the non-canon ships the writers were smart enough to keep their hands away from. It’s funny how the Chair vs Dair insanity can generate 859383 essays on which is healthier for Blair, but not even a Dair fan can make one good argument for why Dair wouldn’t go Titanic the second Blair comes into contact with Jenny, or Vanessa, or any part of Dan’s Brooklyn life or family that isn’t currently married to her best friend’s mother (and therefore off-limits).

But then, the show’s prepared for that argument not even being needed..all it took was surgically severing Dan from his friend, his sister, contact with anyone who didn’t already fit into Blair’s world (Rufus, Nate), and from any part of his old character (except that apartment, cuz they have to at least PRETEND Dan still has some microscopic connexion to Brooklyn), and let’s not forget that shiny new personality transplant… there we go, a Dan ready for Dair. Comes with added features of being able to totally overlook Blair’s treating like crap anyone he cares about (who isn’t already a friend of hers or screwing her BFF’s mom). You know, say what you want about them, but damn do the GG writers know how to plot in advance.

• Liz says:

You do realize that this whole episode is just about that and each of them still being them. Just watch the producer preview

9. I almost hate to enter comment threads for articles about GG. There is so much ugliness from the “Dair” and “Chair” camps. Personally, I am enjoying “Dair”. If anything, I’m sick of the back and forth. I heard that the season will end with Blair choosing between Dan and Chuck. Didn’t she JUST choose? Why rehash?

• Jill says:

Amen. I think shippers wars are really detrimental and over the top. The vitriol that comes from the opposing camps is really just too much. I’m also enjoying Dair, just as I enjoyed Chair it it’s day, but the day seems to have passed and I for one am also over the rehashing and the back and forth. THough i don’t think the writing is sloppy and sudden. The writers have been building this Dair relationship for well over a year, though they definitely had too much back and forth in bringing it about.

10. Theolin says:

It breaks my heart to know that they will probably be over by the end of this season.. Love Dair.. What a adorable couple..

11. Kelly says:

I think it’s cute how amusing Dan finds Blair.

12. Sims says:

God I love Dair. They are perfection.

13. I just don’t believe this relationship, unfortunately. I love their chemistry as actors, but I enjoyed them much more when they still had a love-hate thing going on. I’m not going to freak out like all the shippers, but if she doesn’t choose Chuck in the end…yikes.

I know someone said the episode will show them retaining their own personalities, but yeah, Dan is about as likely as Rufus is lately with Lily to put up with Blair’s lifestyle and Queen Bitchitude. Which is why she and Chuck are such better counterparts for one another. Oh well, they’re cute enough as an interlude, I’ll deal.

Also, Leighton has never looked more beautiful than this past season; just love her.

14. Jenn says:

Love Dair! They are actually perfect for each other.

15. Shaun says:

I don’t want to get in the middle of the shipper war,but I like them together.Dan and Blair have a fair amount in common and it’s not nearly as uncomfortable as Chuck/Blair became at the end.Chuck has done alot of heinous things to her,but Dan seems like the straight arrow her heart always desired(from Louis at first).

• Georgie says:

True dat. And this coming from another non-shipper. I love that there are people out there who are capable of watching television sensibly.

16. Hmmmm says:

I have been trying to figure out what has changed since they became a couple. It seems like he is still her puppet to me, or a little lost puppy that followed her home. No big changes, but now he is allowed to kiss her. Still not treated as her equal though.

17. Hannah says:

I love Dair! They are so perfect together and the only reason why I’m still watching the show!

18. Carla says: