What to Watch: The TVLine-Up for Monday

On TV this Monday: Bones enters the world of working motherhood, the Glee cast goes Inside the Actors Studio, Hart of Dixie‘s Zoe deals with daddy issues, Being Human and Lost Girl wrap up their seasons and more. As a supplement to TVLine’s original features (linked within), here are nine programs to keep on your radar.

How I Met Your Mother Boss on Time-Jumping Episode and Barney/Robin/Ted Love Triangle

8 pm Bones (Fox) | Special Agent Shaw (returning guest star Tina Majorino) helps the team ID the remains of an “extreme couponer” who was dragged along a road by an 18-wheeler; Brennan adjusts to her first day back at work after giving birth; Cam disapproves of her daughter’s romance with squintern Finn. (See photos and a video sneak peek.)

8 pm Inside the Actors Studio (Bravo) | In honor of Glee‘s spring premiere on Tuesday, the cast and creators share “confessions, songs, and dances” with host James Lipton. (Watch a preview.)

8:30 pm 2 Broke Girls (CBS) | Max convinces Caroline to partake in a clinical drug trial in an effort to raise money to help Caroline’s father.

Gossip Girl Hot Shots: Chuck Turns to Blair, Elizabeth Hurley Returns to Mess With [Spoiler]

9 pm Hart of Dixie (The CW) | Zoe has conflicted feelings about seeing her estranged father (The West Wing‘s Gary Cole), who has agreed to travel to Bluebell to perform surgery on George’s father as a favor; Lemon decides she must befriend Zoe to keep her past affair with Lavon a secret.

9 pm Being Human (Syfy) | Season 2 finale: Aidan, Josh and Sally each face down their demons in search of love and redemption — with fatal consequences.

9:30 pm Mike & Molly (CBS) | When Mike and Molly meet with the priest at Peggy’s church, Molly’s forthright nature winds up costing them their wedding chapel.

Uma Thurman’s Smash Landing: Will Star Quality Save Bombshell or Detonate It?

10 pm Hawaii Five-0 (CBS) | When Max suspects that a serial killer with ties to his past is on the loose, he must reveal to Five-0 shocking information about his childhood. Knots Landing‘s Kevin Dobson guest-stars.

10 pm The NewNowNext Awards (Logo) | This fifth annual event, honoring those on the verge of a pop culture explosion, will feature performances by Adam Lambert, Neon Hitch, Neon Trees and Rye Rye, while the presenters include Kat Graham (The Vampire Diaries), Busy Phillips (Cougar Town), Lamorne Morris (New Girl) and RuPaul.

Comments (45)

• Pawn Stars
    Hawaii 5-0 (nothing better happen to Max!)

Comment by kirads09 – April 9, 2012 05:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is Gary Cole contractually obligated to appear on any and every television show ever created? He’s the J.K. Simmons of TV.

Comment by Sam – April 9, 2012 05:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haha so true – I feel like he plays someone’s father every time I tune into a TV show.

Comment by Fran – April 9, 2012 05:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I like him best as Diane’s other half on the Good Wife. Don’t know why he bothers with some of these other shows….

Comment by Sparky – April 9, 2012 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad Hart of Dixie is back!

Comment by Joan – April 9, 2012 05:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where r HIMYM and TAAHM?

Comment by Jesse – April 9, 2012 06:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • MIA

Comment by MarnieLooHoo – April 9, 2012 06:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Everyday someone makes this comment. Just because the words are in red doesn’t mean you shouldn’t read them…

Comment by Maj – April 9, 2012 07:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I still don’t understand why they don’t just put HIMYM with an 8:00 heading and then link to the related article within the text from there so all shows that are apparently shows to watch look the same. Obviously, people aren’t catching on! lol

Comment by Mike – April 9, 2012 08:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How lucky Zoe gets to share the same daddy as Sarah Walker? I don’t know if I can watch it, it will make me a little homesick for Chuck…

Comment by Loni – April 9, 2012 06:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hart of Dixie,GG, 2 broke girls, Make it or break it,Smash

Comment by Brandy – April 9, 2012 07:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Voice & Hawaii Five-O. Also, WWE Raw SuperShow (the return of Brock Lesnar).

Comment by bad kevin – April 9, 2012 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about House? there are some if us still watching the show

Comment by Reena – April 9, 2012 07:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No new House? Definitely HIMYM and WWE RAW with the return of Brock Lesnar.

Comment by Obaaand – April 9, 2012 07:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “2 Broke Girls” and “Bones” tonight for me. Sad “Castle isn’t on this week, but glad 2BG is back. Thanks for the update, Alyse. :)

Comment by Natalie – April 9, 2012 08:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • too bad no Castle but that give me the perfect time to catch up on Smash, have the past two episodes recorded. Also Being Human and Lost Girl finale, will be fun for sure and secret life just cause it really is like a train reck lol

Comment by juan – April 9, 2012 08:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait for Bones tonight!!

Comment by Jillian – April 9, 2012 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally!!! Heart of Dixie is back. I need my Wade fix

Comment by heidi – April 9, 2012 08:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “10 pm Lost Girl (Syfy) | Season 1 finale: The secrets of Bo’s past are revealed, and a war between Light and Dark Fae looms. (Season 2 premieres next Monday.)”

But we had the season 2 finale last week. So… What the hell?

Comment by Pearl – April 9, 2012 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is for Syfy/Stateside audiences.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – April 9, 2012 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Full DVR tonight. HIMYM, House, Bones, Raw, Broke Girls.

Comment by Tony – April 9, 2012 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for mentioning Being Human…such a great show, it needs more viewers!

Comment by Ruby – April 9, 2012 08:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Amen to this! I’ll be glued to Being Human tonight. :-)

Comment by JP – April 9, 2012 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones, Hart of Dixie (Glad it’s finally back) and H50. Wish Castle was on.

Comment by Sue – April 9, 2012 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is exactly my plans (and wishes) for the night, too. :)

Comment by sixseasons&amovie – April 9, 2012 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Im checking out Glee on inside the Actor’s studio DWTS and not missing WWE Raw!!

Comment by Josh – April 9, 2012 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whats with you..BONES is on tonight and you dont even mention it. You need to see the cover of TV Guide and the 4 page spread. Looks to me they have quite yhe winner. I guess It will not be necessary to coe to this website since you see thingd differently then the thousand and thousand of fans who are devoted to Bones! OH DID YOU TELL THE WEB SITERS THAT THE SHOW HAS BEEN RENEWED FOR SEASON 8 AND I’M SURE FOR THE 9th.

Comment by Anne Schuch – April 9, 2012 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If you read the article carefully, the very first show mentioned is “Bones” – twice. People should be careful about rants and double check and make sure they’re not the one in the wrong before they go off on others. I’m sure it was an honest mistake.

Comment by @Anne – April 9, 2012 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • um clearly you didnt read the article Bones is the first show mentioned and I am pretty sure that TVLine was the first to report that Bones got renewed and also I am guessing that the TVLine staff or atleast some of them are big fans of the show seeing how they have lots of scoop and interviews about the show on here.

Comment by steelersfan5569 – April 9, 2012 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YEAH!!! Lost Girl!!! New Favorite Show.

TEAM LAUREN!!!!

Comment by Bree – April 9, 2012 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Word, season 2 starts off nicely, but loses some steam mid-season, last few episodes are great again though. I for sure can’t wait for season 3.

Lost girl has rapidly turned into my new guilty pleasure XD

Comment by Symce – April 9, 2012 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones, dwts, & smash tonight

Comment by Nick – April 9, 2012 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • [H]ouse! [H]ouse! [H]ouse! [H]ouse! [H]ouse! [H]ouse!
    I Think it’s clear!

…But there NO WAY, -I’m gonna suffer watching BONES stupid/predictable baby storyline(that kid look already 6 months old) with marshmallow dialogue again…and same thing with for reality tv…

So..I think I will read a book or draw for 1hour, before my favorite addiction on Monday nights start…😉

Comment by Jules – April 9, 2012 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Secret life house n gossip girl n DVR disappeared

Comment by Sue – April 9, 2012 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones, Inside The Actors Studio & Hart Of Dixie. ;)

NO NEW CASTLE. :S :’( :@

Comment by Vannesa – April 9, 2012 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones
    Hart of Dixie
    Being Human – Finale
    Lost Girl – Finale

Comment by Velvet – April 9, 2012 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Being Human, Lost Girl & Hawaii 5-0.

Comment by theresa – April 9, 2012 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones, Lost Girl. Probably dvr Hart of Dixie.

Wish that Bones would find one good squintern to (attempt to) replace Zach instead of this endless revolving door. I miss the dynamic that Zach and Hodgins had. Also ugh had a feeling they were going to hook Finn up with someone from the first time he showed up. Forgot about Cam’s daughter.

Comment by Tee – April 9, 2012 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hart of Dixie, Make it or Break it, & Smash

Comment by fernando rodriguez (@Fernanaberry) – April 9, 2012 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yea! Hart of Dixie is back! Finally! I hope we get to see more of George and Zoey – they are great together!

Comment by Kat – April 9, 2012 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How about some love for “House”?

Comment by Emgee – April 9, 2012 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hart of Dixie, DWTS, H5-0, and Smash.

Comment by Liz – April 9, 2012 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • House, Bones, How I Met Your Mother , and 2 Broke Girls. I’m still watching HIMYM, though I have to say, this season isn’t very good. I’m dissappointed.

Comment by Babybop – April 9, 2012 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d watch Smash over all these shows!!

Comment by Kirk – April 9, 2012 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cbs all nite for me. Then bones either by tape tonite or on demand tomorrow!!!!!

Comment by l – April 9, 2012 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post