Ringer First Look: Catherine Goes Cuckoo!

As crazy exes go, Ringer‘s Catherine (played to perfection by Andrea Roth) takes the cake. And her reign of woman-scorned terror continues next Tuesday (9/8c, The CW) when she, for no real reason, takes her family — and Bridget — hostage.

Exclusive: Nestor Carbonell Joins ABC’s Smart One Pilot — What Does This Mean for Ringer?

TVLine gave you a glimpse earlier this week of the insanity from the victims‘ POV, now take a peek at the fam-napping from Crazy Catherine’s perspective. (Spoiler Alert: It looks pret-ty cuckoo.)

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: First Look, Photo Gallery, Previews

1. 8daysmeg says:

I’m looking forward to this episode but I hope we get some of the Shiobhan-Bridget plot too, not just the Martin family drama.
    And it looks like Juliet has finally learned how to apply make-up. Thank God. She’s a beautiful girl but her heavy and orange-y make-up was really bad when she show first started. I was always distracted by it when she was on screen.

• Sloan says:

Agreed! Juliet is a beautiful girl. I actually hope that, in season 2 (fingers crossed), her character will be a bit more mature. The bratty Juliet is a bit of a drag.

As for the twinception, early into the show SMG teased that there’s no “evil twin” and that by the end of the season, we’d start to like Siobhan. I’m still waiting for this to happen…

• 8daysmeg says:

I think they thought that the reveal of what happened to Shiobhan’s son would make us like her. It didn’t work for me. I feel for her and I can’t imagine her suffering. But I don’t think it tipped the scales nearly as much as the showrunners thought it would, probably because they made Bridget’s part in it very small (ie she wasn’t driving, she wasn’t on drugs, etc). And also because Siobhan was pretty awful before that too in the flashbacks anyway.

• Nichole says:

This. Also, I don’t want to wish my long weekend away, but I can’t wait for Tuesday night! Love this show.

2. Kalie says:

I love this show!

3. Polly says:

so can’t wait for this episode.
    and can’t wait to see Machado put a bullet in her head :D

4. Reward says:

This show can’t be cancelled! I mean, it’s incredible! Ok, the first part of this season has been so bored but now it’s AMAZING!
    CW has three diamonds in his hands: Nikita, Ringer and The Vampire Diaries.

5. Kat says:

Rating are bad. We all know that. But at least CW could order 12 episodes for season 2. That would be a good closure for show.

6. DreamRose311 says:

*goes* cuckoo? She’s already way past…

7. Stay says:

It’s an awesome show! The cast is so perfect, from psycho Siobhan and Catherine all through to that little snitch Juliet! L-O-V-E them! Catherine and introducing her was such a big game changer and made the show so much better! Hopefully they don’t kill her!
    For the show being renewed, I really doubt it, the show needs a more serious network, it’s a adult show! Maybe someone picks it up as a summer show or something!? Would love for them to survive!

8. Sonni says:

I’ve got to say that Sarah Michelle Gellar is showing her fantastic acting ability, switching back and forth convincingly between icey-beyotch Siobhan and flawed but kind hearted Bridget. This show just keeps getting better and better and the brilliant casting of Andrea Roth as psycho Catherine really makes the drama top knotch. Awesome show, awesome storylines, awesome cast!

9. J says:

Love, love, love this show. CW, please have faith in this show. Every episode is so good. I haven’t felt this way about a show since the days of 24 and Lost.

10. heather raike says:

i love this show.its silly and fun and over the top . i hope it dosent get cancled. but it most likely will :(

11. S says:

I LOOOOVE THIS SHOW! SMG is just such a joy to watch even though I think they could do so much more with her. She’s so talented.
    I LOVED the last episode and cant wait for this one.

12. piperholly says:

I dont care what the ratings say,and im sick of people leaving comments to ringer fans saying GET OVER IT!,until The CW say’s otherwise i will keep my finger’s crossed and hope to god that ringer a really great show of substance and that has both international potential as well as actually being well written in difference to both nikita(which has been done before,and guess what it dissapeared for a reason and that reason being that it sucked) and as for hart of dixie i agree with vanessa I’d rather spend a day watching paint dry than to watch an hour of Hart of Dixie.
    i will keep hoping that the cw realizes that they have the best show on tv right now ringer,and that they focus on getting rid of the crap that makes their network look bad nikita & hart of dixie good riddance!