Gossip Girl Hot Shots: Chuck Turns to Blair, Elizabeth Hurley Returns to Mess With [Spoiler]

Although they’re not together right now on Gossip Girl, ex-lovers Chuck and Blair can’t stay away from each other. In fact, in next Monday’s episode (The CW, 8/7c), the former couple will once again cross paths — and here’s a a sneak peek at the encounter.

Gossip Girl Boss Declares, ‘We’re Very Happy with Dan and Blair as a Couple, But… ‘

Chuck seeks advice from his ex, and judging from the following photos, Dan seems none too happy about it. Meanwhile, Diana Payne (returning guest star Elizabeth Hurley) resurfaces to engage in a professional power struggle with Nate, though it seems like she’s more concerned with making him jealous.

Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Comments (36)

• CHUCK AND BLAIR HAVE A SCENE! YAAAAAAAY! <3

Comment by Emily – April 5, 2012 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That Chair scene looks intense, Ishe looks surprised, wonder what he tells her. I’m glad that he’s being mature enough to go to her for help even though it might be killing him.

Comment by Zari – April 5, 2012 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • could it be that she’s chuck’s mother and she was the one that gave him blood?

Comment by amm – April 5, 2012 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have suspected this, too, for quite a while now :)

Comment by katy917 – April 8, 2012 06:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad we have Chuck and Blair scenes but I’m still not watching because I know Blair is still OOC with that thing from Brooklyn. No thanks Gossipgirl, I’ll catch the Chuck and Chuck and Blair scene on youtube

Comment by Willa – April 5, 2012 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haha, that thing is such an apt description!

Comment by Courtney Lenius (@torontogirl98) – April 5, 2012 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mostly my thoughts about these pictures consist of: “I can’t believe Blair hasn’t made him (Dan) cut that Fraggle Rock hair.” She deserves someone who knows how to groom himself.

Comment by Anna – April 5, 2012 05:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Snobbish much?

Comment by Sana – April 5, 2012 11:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Better a guy from Brooklyn than one that will let his uncle sleep with you for a hotel and physically assault you.

Comment by Olivia – April 6, 2012 03:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • THIS! A thousand times! I’m not a DAIR shipper…but I, for the life of me, can’t figure out why all the Chair love? Chuck used her and abused her. What the heck kind of couple is that to root for? I don’t hate Chuck, but he and Blair need to be with other people. They have proven time and again that they’re toxic for each other.

Comment by KBC – April 6, 2012 06:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How is it a spoiler that Elizabeth Hurley is back to mess with Nate? If she’s back, it’s not like she’s suddenly going to be gunning for Dan or something.

Comment by wordsmith – April 5, 2012 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Right? Plus there are no spoilers when it comes to Gossip Girl seeing everything about this show is just so painfully obvious.

Comment by Ana – April 5, 2012 10:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Only one picture of Chuck and Blair?

Comment by rubytu – April 5, 2012 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Blair is still OOC with that thing from Brooklyn”
    Who do you think YOU are?!? Madame Pompadour?? Egh.

Comment by A – April 5, 2012 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s the only insult they can think of because Dan is amazing to Blair (and in general) and Chuck is a piece of ****. Just enjoy the awesome Dair and Dan pics. :)

Comment by Olivia – April 6, 2012 03:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the photos. Looking forward to the Chuck and Blair scene but going on this season Blair will probably be yelling at him about something and considering the next weeks episode is about DB coming out as a couple party it is just whatever, watch it on youtube.

Comment by Joy – April 5, 2012 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh, Liz Hurley is the worst.

Comment by Alex – April 5, 2012 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! I was excited to hear she would be on GG but her character is annoying and not enjoyable to me.

Comment by Brithney – April 5, 2012 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Excited for Dair! I wish Chuck would leave Blair alone, ugh, what an emotional leech.

Comment by al – April 5, 2012 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • RIP beautiful Penn Badgely hair. :(

Comment by K. – April 5, 2012 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She’s chuck’s mother =)

Comment by crystal – April 5, 2012 05:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Excited to see Dan and Blair! I’m loving their story right now and happy to see that the writers toke a chance with them.

Comment by Chelsea – April 5, 2012 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dan and Blair are just too cute together. I didn’t think I would like them actually being a couple, but last weeks episode with their bad sex was LOL and the elevator scene was sexy as hell. Looking forward to see what the writers have planned for them especially with Chuck in the mix.

I swear if Diana is Chucks mom I’ll LMAO. That means Nate sexed up his BFF mom lol.

I kinda like Lola, but I think Ivy in general is better than here and I hope she sticks around.

Comment by Brithney – April 5, 2012 05:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dan doesn’t look happy? Heck, Blair doesn’t look too happy about Chuck doing whatever he’s doing. But then that was always the problem with Chair, wasn’t it? Dude’s not exactly known for putting a smile on Blair’s face, so maybe that’s just her natural expression around the guy.

Sorry Chair fans. But it’s kinda true.

Comment by tacos22 – April 5, 2012 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay , first off all if this is 5,19 Chuck isnt asking Blair for help, she is the one persuing him! Emotionless leech eh? I would have to disagree. TBH I perfer Chuck without Blair , she isnt good enough for him !

Comment by 4everchuck – April 5, 2012 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not emotionaless leech, *emotional* leech. Aka he’ll come to her with his problems but he doesn’t care about her feelings in any of this and just uses her to make himself feel better.

Comment by Olivia – April 6, 2012 03:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ugh I can’t believe Blair is with Dan now. And the drunk/bad sex was cringe-worthy, awkward, I had to look away. Just no. Never in a million years would the real Blair Waldorf sleep, let alone consider a relationship with Dan Humphrey. If she wasn’t going to be with Chuck couldn’t they get her someone better than that guy. Sad what they’ve done to Blair. She’s unrecognizable.

Comment by Gabi – April 5, 2012 08:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NATE HAS A STORYLINE?!
    is the sky falling?

Comment by kdesel – April 5, 2012 08:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t know how it’s happened, but out of nowhere, Nate has become the most mature, intelligent, together person on this show. I mean, he’s citing to Dominick Dunne. Bravo to Chase Crawford for being able to act like he actually knows who that is.

Comment by O'Brien – April 6, 2012 07:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Let me guess: Dan feels threatened by Chuck, he confronts Blair about it, she denies having feelings for him even though we all know she does. Am I the only one noticing she had that exact same conversation with… I don’t know every single guy she ever dated that wasn’t Chuck? Don’t the writers feel any shame in recycling story lines this frequently? And don’t even get me started with the only two story lines Chuck is entitled too: Boring Bass Industries issues, and even more boring “Who’s my mommy” crap.

Comment by Ana – April 5, 2012 10:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • that is so true! They are killing chuck bass

Comment by bella – April 5, 2012 10:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chuck Bass makes me cringe, the abuser should be prison.

Comment by Bart Bass – April 6, 2012 06:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t get me wrong i am a CB fan but it’s not because they have one scene that i ma going to watch this pathetic show again.They ruined everthing it’s too late.Dair is the worst tv couple i have ever seen in the history of televison they are pathetic and ridiculous.so disgusting

Comment by sophia – April 6, 2012 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait to see Dan and Blair as a couple! Ugh, wish Chuck would just leave her alone.

Comment by alexa – April 6, 2012 07:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually, Blair goes to see him. He only wants her to be happy it’s why he freed her from her marriage so she can be happy with Dan. JFC. You Dair fans always find a reason to hate on Chuck.

Comment by Annie – April 6, 2012 08:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m totally with the previous comments. Not watching this episode either. I can watch what looks, like a very small, short C/B scene on you tube, and read a random recap online. Still hoping for chair reunion in season finale.

Comment by basslover – April 7, 2012 11:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post