Gossip Girl Hot Shots: Chuck Turns to Blair, Elizabeth Hurley Returns to Mess With [Spoiler]

Although they’re not together right now on Gossip Girl, ex-lovers Chuck and Blair can’t stay away from each other. In fact, in next Monday’s episode (The CW, 8/7c), the former couple will once again cross paths — and here’s a a sneak peek at the encounter.

Gossip Girl Boss Declares, ‘We’re Very Happy with Dan and Blair as a Couple, But… ‘

Chuck seeks advice from his ex, and judging from the following photos, Dan seems none too happy about it. Meanwhile, Diana Payne (returning guest star Elizabeth Hurley) resurfaces to engage in a professional power struggle with Nate, though it seems like she’s more concerned with making him jealous.

Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. Emily says:

CHUCK AND BLAIR HAVE A SCENE! YAAAAAAAY! <3

2. Zari says:

That Chair scene looks intense, Ishe looks surprised, wonder what he tells her. I’m glad that he’s being mature enough to go to her for help even though it might be killing him.

3. amm says:

could it be that she’s chuck’s mother and she was the one that gave him blood?

4. Willa says:

I’m glad we have Chuck and Blair scenes but I’m still not watching because I know Blair is still OOC with that thing from Brooklyn. No thanks Gossipgirl, I’ll catch the Chuck and Chuck and Blair scene on youtube

• Haha, that thing is such an apt description!

• Anna says:

Mostly my thoughts about these pictures consist of: “I can’t believe Blair hasn’t made him (Dan) cut that Fraggle Rock hair.” She deserves someone who knows how to groom himself.

• Sana says:

Snobbish much?

• Olivia says:

Better a guy from Brooklyn than one that will let his uncle sleep with you for a hotel and physically assault you.

• KBC says:

THIS! A thousand times! I’m not a DAIR shipper…but I, for the life of me, can’t figure out why all the Chair love? Chuck used her and abused her. What the heck kind of couple is that to root for? I don’t hate Chuck, but he and Blair need to be with other people. They have proven time and again that they’re toxic for each other.

5. wordsmith says:

How is it a spoiler that Elizabeth Hurley is back to mess with Nate? If she’s back, it’s not like she’s suddenly going to be gunning for Dan or something.

• Ana says:

Right? Plus there are no spoilers when it comes to Gossip Girl seeing everything about this show is just so painfully obvious.

6. rubytu says:

Only one picture of Chuck and Blair?

7. A says:

“Blair is still OOC with that thing from Brooklyn”
    Who do you think YOU are?!? Madame Pompadour?? Egh.

• Olivia says:

That’s the only insult they can think of because Dan is amazing to Blair (and in general) and Chuck is a piece of ****. Just enjoy the awesome Dair and Dan pics. :)

8. Joy says:

Thanks for the photos. Looking forward to the Chuck and Blair scene but going on this season Blair will probably be yelling at him about something and considering the next weeks episode is about DB coming out as a couple party it is just whatever, watch it on youtube.

9. Alex says:

Ugh, Liz Hurley is the worst.

• Brithney says:

I agree! I was excited to hear she would be on GG but her character is annoying and not enjoyable to me.

10. al says:

Excited for Dair! I wish Chuck would leave Blair alone, ugh, what an emotional leech.

11. K. says:

RIP beautiful Penn Badgely hair. :(

12. crystal says:

She’s chuck’s mother =)

13. Chelsea says:

Excited to see Dan and Blair! I’m loving their story right now and happy to see that the writers toke a chance with them.

14. Brithney says:

Dan and Blair are just too cute together. I didn’t think I would like them actually being a couple, but last weeks episode with their bad sex was LOL and the elevator scene was sexy as hell. Looking forward to see what the writers have planned for them especially with Chuck in the mix.

I swear if Diana is Chucks mom I’ll LMAO. That means Nate sexed up his BFF mom lol.

I kinda like Lola, but I think Ivy in general is better than here and I hope she sticks around.

15. tacos22 says:

Dan doesn’t look happy? Heck, Blair doesn’t look too happy about Chuck doing whatever he’s doing. But then that was always the problem with Chair, wasn’t it? Dude’s not exactly known for putting a smile on Blair’s face, so maybe that’s just her natural expression around the guy.

Sorry Chair fans. But it’s kinda true.

16. 4everchuck says:

Okay , first off all if this is 5,19 Chuck isnt asking Blair for help, she is the one persuing him! Emotionless leech eh? I would have to disagree. TBH I perfer Chuck without Blair , she isnt good enough for him !

• Olivia says:

Not emotionaless leech, *emotional* leech. Aka he’ll come to her with his problems but he doesn’t care about her feelings in any of this and just uses her to make himself feel better.

17. Gabi says:

ugh I can’t believe Blair is with Dan now. And the drunk/bad sex was cringe-worthy, awkward, I had to look away. Just no. Never in a million years would the real Blair Waldorf sleep, let alone consider a relationship with Dan Humphrey. If she wasn’t going to be with Chuck couldn’t they get her someone better than that guy. Sad what they’ve done to Blair. She’s unrecognizable.

18. kdesel says:

NATE HAS A STORYLINE?!
    is the sky falling?

• O'Brien says:

I don’t know how it’s happened, but out of nowhere, Nate has become the most mature, intelligent, together person on this show. I mean, he’s citing to Dominick Dunne. Bravo to Chase Crawford for being able to act like he actually knows who that is.

19. Ana says:

Let me guess: Dan feels threatened by Chuck, he confronts Blair about it, she denies having feelings for him even though we all know she does. Am I the only one noticing she had that exact same conversation with… I don’t know every single guy she ever dated that wasn’t Chuck? Don’t the writers feel any shame in recycling story lines this frequently? And don’t even get me started with the only two story lines Chuck is entitled too: Boring Bass Industries issues, and even more boring “Who’s my mommy” crap.

20. Bart Bass says:

Chuck Bass makes me cringe, the abuser should be prison.

21. sophia says:

Don’t get me wrong i am a CB fan but it’s not because they have one scene that i ma going to watch this pathetic show again.They ruined everthing it’s too late.Dair is the worst tv couple i have ever seen in the history of televison they are pathetic and ridiculous.so disgusting

22. alexa says:

Can’t wait to see Dan and Blair as a couple! Ugh, wish Chuck would just leave her alone.

• Annie says:

Actually, Blair goes to see him. He only wants her to be happy it’s why he freed her from her marriage so she can be happy with Dan. JFC. You Dair fans always find a reason to hate on Chuck.

23. basslover says:

I’m totally with the previous comments. Not watching this episode either. I can watch what looks, like a very small, short C/B scene on you tube, and read a random recap online. Still hoping for chair reunion in season finale.