Fox is throwing a star-studded bash to celebrate its 25th anniversary — and we’re all invited.
Premiering Sunday, April 22 at 8/7c, the special will feature Fox cast members, past and present, reuniting to reminisce about their time on respective series, including That ’70s Show‘s Ashton Kutcher, Wilmer Valderrama, Mila Kunis and Laura Prepon, The X-Files‘ David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson, Beverly Hills 90210‘s Shannen Doherty, Jason Priestley, Ian Ziering and Gabrielle Carteris and In Living Color‘s Keenan Ivory, Shawn and Marlon Wayans.
American Idol’s Jennifer Lopez and Ryan Seacrest are also slated to join the party, along with Kiefer Sutherland (24), Calista Flockhart (Ally McBeal), the Married… With Children fam and Patrick Warburton (The Tick).
A host for the festivities is expected to be announced shortly.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Bent star David Walton is replacing Bryan Greenberg (How to Make It in America) as the male lead opposite JoAnna Garcia in CBS’ untitled Greg Malins/Greg Berlanti comedy pilot, Deadline reports. Greenberg exited the project after a Wednesday table read indicated he wasn’t right for the part. Walton’s pilot gig is technically in second position (see definition) to Bent, should the NBC comedy get renewed.
In other pilot casting news from our sister site, Superbad/Greek alumna Martha MacIsaac will now co-star in NBC’s 1600 Penn, replacing the previously cast Brittany Snow.
• OWN has ordered a third season of Oprah’s Master Class, as well as 10 additional episodes of Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s.
• Recurring Royal Pains players Campbell Scott and Brooke D’Orsay have been promoted to series regulars in the USA Network dramedy’s upcoming fourth season, per TVGuide.com.
• The Real Housewives of New York City Season 5 will premiere Monday, June 4.
• Chris Caldovino (The Sopranos) will recur in Boardwalk Empire‘s third season, Deadline reports, playing a driver and strong arm.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?