Exclusive

Exclusive Ringer First Look: [Spoiler] Is Taken Hostage!

The CW’s Ringer is nearing the end of its freshman run — and based on the following first look photo, it’s going out with some major twists!

Next Tuesday’s installment of the mystery soap (airing at 9/8c and titled “It’s Called Improvising, Bitch”) finds Andrew, Bridget (as Siobhan) and Juliet being held captive in their posh New York digs — but who is behind the hostage sitch?

Take a peek at the pic below, and then hit the comments with your theories on the fam-napping!

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look

1. ChrisGa says:

This show has been so good the last several weeks. It’s too bad that it’s not likely to see a second season because it’s probably the best thing the CW has going right now.

• Joan says:

I totally agree!

• dee123 says:

You probably shouldn’t of said that last part cause now you’ll get all the Supernatural & VD and possibly even a few deluded GG fans saying how great their show is & how Ringer is crap.

• silly says:

Well, the Vampire Diaries is the BEST show on the CW… BUT I LOVE RINGER!!! It got so much better the last few episodes!!! I hope it gets a second chance and a better lead in (90210 o.O)…

• Kassel says:

So insanely correct. I don’t get why people aren’t watching this. I’ve been hooked since day 1. Every episode has me exclaiming loudly “WHATTT???!” in excitement. It better be back for a second season. Thats all I’m saying.

• dreamajeantet says:

So agree! I think the only other show that I have been faithfully watching on the CW is Hart of Dixie.
      Ringer has so many twists and each week I’m more intrigued by what’s going to happen next! I’m hoping CW listens to the faithful viewers and gives the show a chance with a second season!

• KevyB says:

I don’t think it’s necessarily over for the show. The ratings have been about par for CW’s lowest three shows… Nikita is a goner for sure, so it’s really between Hart of Dixie and this. Personally, I’d keep Ringer since Gellar is the biggest star out of all three shows and move it to a better night next year.

• Brenda Jackson says:

Ringer is one the best dramas on TV.
      It had me with the plot and the suspense each week which was to die for.
      I fell in love with the new Prime Suspect and that was axed.
      It’s getting to the point that great dramas are cancelled for some dumb comedy or stupid “reality show”.
      When fantastic programming comes along, it’s not recognized.

2. Bridget looks dry, the promo made it seem Andrew came home to Bridget in the bath with Catherine trying to stop him finding her.

3. Kayleigh says:

CW, renew Ringer please! It’s insanely good. What am I going to do with my life if this show gets cancelled!?

• antwan says:

i agree one of the best shows out now. extremely underrated

• Chris says:

“What am I going to do with my life if this show gets cancelled!?”

LOL, of course your life will end if a TV show is cancelled. I mean, if it’s the only thing that gives your life meaning… LOL again!

• Leo says:

Ringer is the best soap thingy out there. It will be a shame if CW cancels this. I’d rather see the end of the Gossip Girl reign and have this renewed.

4. A says:

Please renew Ringer and give it more PROMOTION.

5. sarah says:

I love Ringer! I really hope it is renewed!

6. Reward says:

I can’t believe this show could be cancelled! CW, after November, has had a bad behavior with this show!
    Congraturation, CW. Keep your teen and awful shows!

7. MaryAnn says:

Renew Ringer and give it the promotion it deserves!! Remember how well it was doing before that month-long hiatus back in January that let it get off people’s radar?

8. Frankie says:

I really hope Ringer gets renewed, this show keeps you on your feet every week. I love it!

9. Andrew says:

I think that CBS should air the entire season of Ringer over the summer? Perhaps that will give people a chance to see the show and give this masterpiece the ratings success it deserves!

10. Carrie says:

I really hope this show is renewed. I think it’s clever. There have been some interesting twists and I’m really enjoying it.

11. Remy says:

I love love love this show. I wish the ratings were higher, i have a horrible feeling its going to be cancelled. :(((( Yet its the best show ive seen in ages. So many twists and turns :y
    Im going to pray that Ringer and TSC gets renewed.

12. Dizzle says:

I’m Not expecting a renewal, but I really think this show deserves it more than most. It’s kept the suspense of its pilot running without faltering, it’s answered questions without running out of story, and the acting has been insanely good (for the CW). I think it suffered with being paired with 90210 – one of the most lightweight, fluffy and ridiculous shows on air – and I hope the execs can see the potential this show’s cast and crew have for a season 2!

13. Elisa says:

I totally agree with you!! I can’t wait every Wednesday (I’m from Italy and I have to watch it in streaming..) to see the new episode.. It’s a fixed “date” by now.. :)

14. Courtney says:

If they cancel thus show I swear I will never watch CW again…..I love this show and you got to figure that the last show will still leave some unsolved twist!!!! I hope it stays!

15. NicolaClaire134 says:

I am currently watching this in the UK (an episode or 2 behind all of you!) and this is my favourite show right now. SMG is back on form! The storyline is awesome. I will be absolutely gutted if a second season does not happen…however, I’m just not sure where it could go!

16. The ratings took a hit this week I think because Directv was not airing the CW. I went to a friends to watch this week I could not miss and episode.

17. Martin says:

To be fair to the CW, they did promote it a hell of a lot more than they did Hart Of Dixie, and they did repeat every episode for the first few weeks like 4 times or something.

I think they’re mistake in promoting it was trying to get the Buffy fans to watch, very different shows.

Ever since the rape reveal, it has been brilliant.

18. Leah says:

Agree with all of you! Great show, needs to be renewed. I’d forgotten how much I liked Sarah Michelle Gellar!

19. Sue says:

Hope it gets a second season! I’ve been hooked since the pilot

20. berlanti says:

please do not stop it ,,its just amazing i love more and more

21. J says:

This is the best new show on TV. Period.

Please CW, bring on another season of this terrific show, Ringer.

22. mas says:

The CW kept One Tree Hill on soooo long with bad ratings Ringer is so well written & acted it would be wrong to cancel, get it a chance,for once a intelligent show is in jeopardy, well the bad ones go on and on. SMG is a fine actress and well worth watching, I for one hope the renew Ringer, and let the audience build.

23. c. says:

I absolutely adore this show. It’s the only show I watch consistently. CW please give it another season…PLEASE

24. Given recent events (and the super spoilery promo following this week’s episode), scorned ex Catherine is the woman behind the gun. The question is, will Agent Machado arrive in time to save the day? (We vote yes.)