Bravo Orders 11 New Series, Including Top Chef and Beverly Hills Housewives Spin-Offs

Bravo on Wednesday announced the pickup of 11 new reality series, including another Top Chef spinoff and solo projects for two Real Housewives stars.

The cabler also doled out additional seasons for eight returning shows : Flipping Out, Inside the Actors Studio, Top Chef Masters, Tabatha Takes Over, Million Dollar Decorators, Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles, Pregnant in Heels and Chef Roble & Co.

Life After Top Chef
will follow the lives of four fan fave Chef alumni — Jen Carroll, Richard Blais, Fabio Viviani and Spike Mendelsohn — as they look to expand their brands outside of the reality show.

Elsewhere, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills‘ Lisa Vanderpump will star in SUR, an unscripted series about her LA-based restaurant of the same name, while Atlanta housewife Kandi Burress will try to create hit musicians in The Kandi Factory.

Also coming down the pike on Bravo are shows centered on internet memes, yachts, art galleries, shrinks and more. (For a full rundown, head here.)

Additionally, two scripted programs are in development at the network, including 22 Birthdays, a drama about the scandalous lives of parents at a private school, and Blowing Sunshine, which is set at a fictional rehab center.

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Reality TV, Series Orders

1. ggny says:

Life After Top Chef might get me to start watching Top Chef franchise again…Sounds awesome

2. Guess Rocco’s Dinner party didn’t get a second season

3. Danielle H says:

If you like Top Chef (which I confess to never really watching much of).. AND you like books, check out the “A Recipe for Love” romance series by Louisa Edwards. Really good paperbacks that highlight high level competition cooking! (and no, I’m in no way doing this for kickbacks, just throwing out some info for people who may want to read something like this :))

4. Mick says:

Chef Roble yay! I really like that show.

5. Mark says:

Omg so happy about SUR. I had read it was fail pilot. Glad it wasn’t :) I love Lisa.

6. JP says:

Oh lord. Like Blais needs anything else to feed that massive ego of his.

Thrilled that Tabs is renewed, though!

• Deion says:

I see someone wasn’t Team Blais for the Top Chef All-Stars Finale

• JP says:

Heh, how could you tell? I was Team Carla, then Team Antonia…then just annoyed.

I’ve heard tell that Blais is an OK dude IRL, but it sure doesn’t come off on screen. Even on his cooking show, he grated on my nerves.

7. Jen says:

I love Lisa on RHOBH! She is the best one on the show! I will definitely be watching SUR!

8. Mik says:

Looking forward to seeing Life after Top Chef. They picked the right people to follow I think. Big fan of Jen and Spike. …. Why haven’t Top Chef: Just Desserts been renewed? Is it too early or have they chosen not to pick it up for a third season?

9. Dr. Bombay says:

I’m glad to see the wretched Shahs of Sunset not on the list…hopefully that means one-and-done for that mess…

10. Amanda says:

As long as Kim Z for RHOA doesn’t get a permanent show I’m happy!!! She’s a mess.com!!! LOL