Bravo Orders 11 New Series, Including Top Chef and Beverly Hills Housewives Spin-Offs

Bravo on Wednesday announced the pickup of 11 new reality series, including another Top Chef spinoff and solo projects for two Real Housewives stars.

The cabler also doled out additional seasons for eight returning shows : Flipping Out, Inside the Actors Studio, Top Chef Masters, Tabatha Takes Over, Million Dollar Decorators, Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles, Pregnant in Heels and Chef Roble & Co.

Life After Top Chef
will follow the lives of four fan fave Chef alumni — Jen Carroll, Richard Blais, Fabio Viviani and Spike Mendelsohn — as they look to expand their brands outside of the reality show.

Elsewhere, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills‘ Lisa Vanderpump will star in SUR, an unscripted series about her LA-based restaurant of the same name, while Atlanta housewife Kandi Burress will try to create hit musicians in The Kandi Factory.

Also coming down the pike on Bravo are shows centered on internet memes, yachts, art galleries, shrinks and more. (For a full rundown, head here.)

Additionally, two scripted programs are in development at the network, including 22 Birthdays, a drama about the scandalous lives of parents at a private school, and Blowing Sunshine, which is set at a fictional rehab center.

Tags: ,

Comments (17)

• Life After Top Chef might get me to start watching Top Chef franchise again…Sounds awesome

Comment by ggny – April 4, 2012 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like Spike!

I’ve worked with people like last season’s Beverly, and felt that she was the cause of her own problems though.

Comment by smidnite – April 4, 2012 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Her problems stemmed from being abused. Thanks for the input, ghost of Ike Turner.

Comment by Gorm – April 4, 2012 07:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • wish the voltaggio brothers and kevin from that same season were involved

Comment by jenna – April 4, 2012 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Guess Rocco’s Dinner party didn’t get a second season

Comment by Matthew Lawler – April 4, 2012 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh man that’s right, darn. I liked that show a lot.

Comment by Roni – April 5, 2012 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If you like Top Chef (which I confess to never really watching much of).. AND you like books, check out the “A Recipe for Love” romance series by Louisa Edwards. Really good paperbacks that highlight high level competition cooking! (and no, I’m in no way doing this for kickbacks, just throwing out some info for people who may want to read something like this :))

Comment by Danielle H – April 4, 2012 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve been eyeing this series for a while — thanks for the thumbs-up! :-)

Comment by JP – April 4, 2012 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chef Roble yay! I really like that show.

Comment by Mick – April 4, 2012 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg so happy about SUR. I had read it was fail pilot. Glad it wasn’t :) I love Lisa.

Comment by Mark – April 4, 2012 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh lord. Like Blais needs anything else to feed that massive ego of his.

Thrilled that Tabs is renewed, though!

Comment by JP – April 4, 2012 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I see someone wasn’t Team Blais for the Top Chef All-Stars Finale

Comment by Deion – April 4, 2012 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Heh, how could you tell? I was Team Carla, then Team Antonia…then just annoyed.

I’ve heard tell that Blais is an OK dude IRL, but it sure doesn’t come off on screen. Even on his cooking show, he grated on my nerves.

Comment by JP – April 4, 2012 08:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Lisa on RHOBH! She is the best one on the show! I will definitely be watching SUR!

Comment by Jen – April 4, 2012 09:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to seeing Life after Top Chef. They picked the right people to follow I think. Big fan of Jen and Spike. …. Why haven’t Top Chef: Just Desserts been renewed? Is it too early or have they chosen not to pick it up for a third season?

Comment by Mik – April 5, 2012 01:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad to see the wretched Shahs of Sunset not on the list…hopefully that means one-and-done for that mess…

Comment by Dr. Bombay – April 5, 2012 05:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As long as Kim Z for RHOA doesn’t get a permanent show I’m happy!!! She’s a mess.com!!! LOL

Comment by Amanda – April 5, 2012 07:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post