Bones Video: Booth and Brennan Tackle Day 1

Talk about a short maternity leave. Just one week* after giving birth to little Christine Angela, Brennan is heading back to work on Bones next Monday (8/7c, Fox) — and we’ve got a first look at the new mom’s first-day jitters.

Press PLAY below and watch as Booth (adorably) attempts to talk his baby mama off a ledge.

* One week in real time. In TV time, six weeks have lapsed between episodes.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Nerwen Aldarion says:

Okay, that might be one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen.

2. Marcie says:

Adorable! But is that baby Asian or does she just have Booth’s eyes? LOL!

3. tahina says:

Awwww! That is cute indeed. Bones is the only show that makes me come back to FOX. :)

4. Jillian says:

Adorable. I can’t wait!

5. 1mars says:

Snip is adorable, they look like they are having so much fun, wish I could see it but my provider and station owners have blacked out FOX. Thanks so much for nothing FOX and Tribune (FOX)

• TaMara says:

HULU runs them with a week delay. Not perfect, I know.

And that was so freaking cute!!!!

• songbyrd86 says:

HULU plus is 8 bucks a month and you can see them next day – just like DVRing it. AND they have all of the episodes from this season so you can catch up! Netflix streaming is also 8 bucks a month and has bones seasons 1-6 (I prefer netflix if i’m catching up on a show vs hulu as netflix has no commercials. Woot!)

• suzi says: also airs episodes, hopefully you can watch them there. This looks so good. :)

6. maria says:

SOOOOO FREAKING CUTE! I LOVE THEM. Baby Christine is adorable!

7. Louise says:

I love how they have done this season, ok so it’s sucked having to wait for the break but they did well with handling the whole thing. I’m really glad they have season 8 coming up too!! Adorable touching scenes, booth knows what shes thinking and brennan has become a little more unguarded..I really hope they dont include the baby in the season finale shocker…stay away from the baby pelant!!

8. Danielle says:

Hm. I figured Bones for a cloth diaper kind of mama.

• Rae says:

Actually being so logical a person it doesn’t surprise me that she isn’t. If you look at the ecological impact of cleaning cloth nappies it’s actually worse for the environment than most disposables. Electricity use, water consumption, chemicals…it’s not pretty. And there are nappies that are now more biodegradable and ecologically friendly.
      besides most day care centres won’t take children with cloth nappies

(and that is all way too serious a comment considering this is Bones!)

9. orchardist says:

Adorable in deed. I don’t care if it’s cliche. I wanna see family Bones/Brennan. And hey, get married for real too please.

10. songbyrd86 says:

My first reaction to that scene was me litterally saying to myself “AAAAWWWWW that’s so sweet!!!!” Love this show!

11. Maybe it is just my love for B&B or babies in general, but I really think putting those two together and having a baby has re-energized the show. I’m excited to watch it again. I love that.

12. The tenderness Booth shows Bones while delivering Christine makes this unforgettable.

• C J Figueroa says:

I know and it’s really unforgettable. Booth has shown her so much and I just knew they had to have a baby…both of them are knock-outs; too bad it’s only in the show them being together.

13. moxiegirl44 says:

Doh! You forced me to watch that! I was trying so hard not to … I have no will power when it comes to Bones. Thank you, Michael Ausiello … and David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel!

14. Chester says:

Whose baby is that?

15. Tom says:

So how much do you want to bet this goes the same way as Rachel/Ross’ baby on Friends? They’ll milk the baby story line for a while, then poof, the baby goes into permanent 24X7 daycare never to be seen again. Whatever happened to Booth’s other kid (Parker, Porker or something like that)?

16. O'Brien says:

“She’s advanced! I knew she would be.”

LOVE THIS. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. And the winking. The adorable winky winks.

17. I can’t help it I keep coming back to see this clip several times a day. They are both so cute with her, I love the way they both do the Mommy/Daddy bounce and Christine is just the most adorable baby.

18. Anon says:

Ahhhw i’m repeating 0:13 – 0:22 again, again and again… And everytime I hear “she could just be like you…, …, and crazy about me”, I get a freaking smile on my face and I can’t wipe it off!

19. That has to be one of the cutest babies on TV, like, EVER