Good Wife Video: Are They Killing Off [Spoiler]?

Is a legendary Good Wife feud about to turn deadly?

The following trailer hyping the CBS drama’s final three episodes of the season features a fleeting glimpse of Jackie lying in a hospital bed while a concerned Peter looks on. Might her ailing health be related to a certain real estate transaction that incurred the wrath of Alicia (who was last seen gunning for her monster-in-law at the end of the March 25 episode)?

But Jackie’s seemingly grave condition is but one of several major season-ending developments spoiled in the clip below. The one we’re most excited about involves a long overdue professional move for Matt Czuchry’s sorely underused Cary.

Press PLAY below and then share your anticipation level in the comments!

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: First Look, Video

1. nikki says:

Noooooooo! Not Jackie!

2. Olivia says:

I feel like a heroin addict after visiting the free methadone clinic: it’s not as good as the real thing, but it’s helping.

3. Slizabeth says:

Matthew Perry is such a MEANIE!

This was a spectacularly spoilery promo! Thanks guys.

4. Marina says:

Ah it isn’t available for Canada, omg hate when this happens!

• Drewgo says:

No kidding eh…. I had to search is on another site, and was able to pull up the video….

Good Luck…

• Joy says:

I’ll 2nd the comment about not available in Canada. I know it happens with all the networks but it is so frustrating.

• Jen says:

Agreed, it’s incredibly irritating when they aren’t available in Canada. The networks need to get on board and make videos available here. It’s not like we live in Narnia.

• CJ says:

Well, we in the U.S. probably can’t get some video from Canadian sites, so it could be said to even out (technically).

• A says:

Same. Just go on youtube and type “the good wife on the line” and you should be able to see it

5. Famous artist says:

How can a show that’s been on the air this long keep getting better? It’s going to be great. And Matthew Perry makes for a brilliant bad guy!

6. mspenn1013 says:

DAYYYYYUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM

Can’t wait for the 15th

7. nikki says:

Come on! Give us some real spoilers! What’s wrong with Jackie?

8. Lili-BR says:

The Good Wife is the only great series on CBS schedule. Hate all the laugh track sitcoms and repetitive cop shows.

It’s too bad I can’t watch the clip, since I don’t live in the US.

9. Jackie says:

So frickin excited!

10. A says:

I love this damn show.

11. AD says:

Yes, Matthew Perry is playing a great bad guy. Usually the characters on this show have more layers, though. I’ve been kinda disappointed in the way his character has been written. What’s his beef with Alicia?

12. Saint Alicia says:

YAY, Cary is back where he belongs! Shaking and crying over this glorious development. ಥ‿ಥ
    Now he and Kalinda just need to have that kiss which was advertised 3 months ago but has yet to materialize.

• Kris10 says:

Something tells me he went to the firm to get after Kalinda…. (as a spy, not to get into her pants).

• Carolyn says:

Since we only get a couple of new ones every 3 months, maybe it will happen this month.

• Good Fan says:

THEY ALREADY DID KISS!!! did you miss that episode?

• aviva08 says:

Hmm, not the one after the shoot-out, in his office. An earlier promo advertised a more ‘intense’ scene between them; all we saw was Kalinda grabbing Cary by his jacket. Maybe it was cut out before it aired?

• Lucy says:

Unfortunally it was just an alternate version of the kiss we saw in episode 3.10. Promo monkeys should be indicted for this ;)

13. Claudia Tofini says:

Why only in America you can see a video? That’s ridiculous…

14. nikki says:

He is a sexist pig and she has a vagina?

15. Leigha says:

Oh. my god! Holy crap that looks so good. the promos are so effective, but the show is so much better. SO EXCITED!

16. tahina says:

Yey for Cary, he’s baaack! hoping for more great scenes( evil grin) with Kalinda <3..oh poor Jackie!

17. TV Gord says:

Peter, if you can’t find anything on Mike Kresteva, check the name Chanandler Bong. Miss Chanandler Bong!!!

18. Ainav says:

For all us ‘missplaced’ people it’s easily found on YouTube under ‘Good Wife on the line’.

And wow dd that get me excited!!
    I always know that Good Wife will be great but this promo makes sure to show that the final episodes will be spectacular. Can’t wait!!

19. Sally says:

not gonna lie…that have me goosebumps.

20. Josh says:

Is it weird that the thing that excites me most is Kalinda going into Alicia’s office to ask what’s wrong? They’re my favorite pair on the show(followed by Diane and Will).

21. Caitlin says:

Jackie better be okay! Glad Cary is back but please no Kalinda/Cary romance.

22. Gisele Glen says:

omgggggggggggggggggggggggg cary is coming back to lockhart gardener yes yes hell yes

23. Loni says:

Love The Good Wife. So glad I happened upon the pilot episode two and a half years ago. It’s just such an incredible tv show.

24. MGL says:

I see no Alicia and Will. ugh. All looks good; really don’t care about Jackie;”Mean” Matthew Perry looks excellent; glad to see Cary back; but still miss Alicia and Will.

• Nick says:

Nikki : the succes of this show was first ,the relation and tension between Will & Alicia during 2 years 1/2.
      Sorry for you , you are in the dark side.
      Tthis affair with Will is end, but I don’t know why you are so ironic with them.
      I understood ,you are a pro P/A. But it does not make sense , we can not give our opinion if we love this wonderfull actors.

25. nikki says:

The show isn’t called Will & Alicia. If you want office romance go to ABC. Grey’s Anatomy and Private Practice will help you out. This is a show about people. Not about people hooking up.

• Caitlin says:

Thank you for saying this.

• thatgirlp says:

Bump dat…Will and Alicia relationship is a MAIN draw to this show! They hype dat shyt for 2 1/2 yrs, it’s only natural for those who loved seeing them together to want more! And you for one can NOT tell a person what to like or dislike about a show!

I’m with ya MGL, damn all the haters!

• Clo says:

I know the show is not call Will & Alicia , but it was built on this relationship during 2years .

I love all the characters in the good wife . but I still miss the chemistry between Will & Alicia..

I’ll hope their friendship will continue on season 4.

Good to see ,Carry is back on L&G.

This is my opinion

• Sid says:

Nikki said ” This is a show about people. Not about people hooking up.”

Ummmm Peter has hooked up, Will has hooked up, so have Diane, Kalinda, Cary and Eli. It seems to me like a lot of hooking up has been happening on TGW or have we been watching a different show?

Well I’ve seen all episodes to date and the reason people like Willcia is because it was fed to them consistently for two and a half seasons. The writers just abruptly pulled that plug like if Willicia was a two episode experiment. It was poorly handled and doesn’t really reflect the direction they were going in. If writers are going to change their minds about direction after two and a half seasons, at least let it feel authentic. As a result of how it was handled, it just feels like the second half of this season is missing something because of the absence of that dynamic.

• aviva08 says:

Well said. I completely agree with you. This season has lacked an overarching narrative, but with Peter ramping up his campaign for governor, hopefully the show will return to its season 2 glory days. And maybe some Willicia on the side wouldn’t hurt… ;)

• Esq. says:

I can’t agree more! I just want to add that it would help if the writers gave us some insight into Alicia’s thoughts. Sometimes she is so guarded that she appears to be an automaton. What does she really want? Who does she really want? We see glimpses when she talks to Owen, but he (sadly) has not been on in a long while.

26. A says:

While I love all the spoilers in the promo, I was hoping the promo would have the usual suspense factor that TGW promos usually have. Still can’t wait for it to return. :)
    And its about time they are making good use of Cary!

27. Ashton says:

AHHHH Chills!!!

28. lolo says:

Wow. I love this show.

29. Paloma says:

Wow. I can’t wait. Peter running for governor. Matthew Perry as the bad guy (hope his pilot doesn’t get picked up, I know that’s mean, but still…). Cary back with, hopefully, something to do. Alicia and Kalinda. And the potential for a really juicy gubernatorial campaign, which means Eli at his best. Bring it on! (And hope for no sports on CBS.)

30. Lauren Maule says:

So happy Matthew Perry has been given a role he can really sink his teeth into that is the stark opposite of the Chandler character. Happy to see Cary go back to Lockhart Gardener, hopefully there will be more Cary/Kalinda! I really hope they don’t try to revisit Peter and Alicia, I was so disappointed that Alicia didn’t pursue a divorce.

31. Lucy says:

Underused. Underrated. Undeveloped. Writers kept Matt Czuchry’s Cary in the waiting room for too long. I hope his return to L&G means more screentime,a consistent story arc and ticket for the first class for the actor and for the character. And I hope they also start to develop that Cary and Kalinda relationship like they promised last year.

• DW says:

Agree completely. Matt Czuchry is a tremendous actor and he’s made Cary our favorite character on a show where we love all the characters. The best cast and best show on all of tv. But why in the world haven’t they developed Cary more? We are dying to see more of Cary’s backstory, family, friends, etc. So looking forward to more Cary back at L-G.

• sephina says:

maybe because the show is about Alicia and her relations and how others play in to those?

• Lucy says:

Nah. Maybe it’s just because Matt Czuchry contract sucked because let me know how Eli’s storylines had something to do with Alicia this year.

• Pat says:

Eli was a main character at least. But even Dana got more screentime than Cary during the Will’s case. And she also had nothing to do with Alicia.

• abfidy says:

A whole world of no to the Cary/Kalinda thing. It’s like a cute little terrier puppy dating a bulldog. He’s not on her level in any way shape or form.

32. Ruby says:

Woohooo Cary’s coming back! Love him and Kalinda…hopefully something finally happens between them.

33. Q says:

I love the trailer. The CBS network team is smart to put together a long trailer spanning all three episodes. ABC should learn and do the same for Castle, given that all the episodes are tied in together.

34. Honore J says:

i miss Alicia/will and MP is not my cup of tea

• Lisz says:

You are rigth. I miss the friendship will/ Alicia,
      but I enjoy the team Wil/Diane now.

I’m sure the authors wouldn’t break up this friendship . This was the builder of the show .
      Will & Alicia ,
      Whatever what happen ,Will/Alicia’s friendship will be there and deeper

35. NATHALIE says:

No will and alicia?

• Laura says:

More Will & Alicia at court . Even there is no more romance between them , I want to see where
      the writers are going with their friendship in season 4. It will be interesting to follow.

The thing is ,there is a bond between those two

More Will,& Alicia & Kalinda

I am so glad Carry is return on L&G

Diane is amazing this season 3

36. Elizabeth says:

I am happy , Mike is going after Alicia, because , she is very ambitious woman and she likes power..
    She uses the status of his ambitious husband politiciant in her advantage.
    Peter is not a saint and he’ll never be governor .

There are many things against Alicia: the false document, the memo she gave to Canning and her sexual relationship with Will .

Happily she has goods and loyals friends at work ,Kalinda and Will . They always have protected.
    Season 4 Will be great

37. Lynda says:

I love seeing Matthew Perry in a dramatic role – can’t wait to see how this plays out!!

38. DW says:

Go Cary! The only thing TGW needs is more Cary, Can’t wait.

39. jules says:

So excited!! TGW always bring it in the last 3 episodes. Same with last season.

40. Jim says:

How is that Cary is missed? He hogged up the early season episodes, and those were the worst ones of the season! The show was dumbed down for ratings. The show is called the Good Wife, not young associate male attorney. The current direction, adult themes and sharp dialogue is where things should go in season 4. It should be Alicia, more Kalinda, and episode 19 is a good teaser of how things should be to gain back all the fans they lost this year.

41. Nate says:

I wish that the show was killing off Cary. Man, does Matt Czuchry annoy me (even more than he did on Gilmore Girls).

• Deion says:

I HATED Logan Hunstberger. But Cary has grown on me. As long as he’s coming back to Lockhart-Gardner with purity in his heart, he can live.

42. nikki says:

In my opinion “Willicia” was this show’s biggest mistake. They wanted a younger audience and thought that coupling would bring the younger viewers. Guess that didn’t happen. Like it or not: The Good Wife is watched by older viewers and they don’t like a married person slutting it up with her boss. Not on CBS.

• ultimate troll says:

This show is too well written and acted to be bothering with your incredibly simplistic take on “why Alicia and Will hooked up”. Go ahead and look for detailed ratings info that shows older viewers tuning out during the A/W sexy time. You won’t find it. You’re just grasping at a theory based on I don’t know stereotypes and your own tastes.

• thatgirlp says:

The show is indeed well written and very well acted, TGW is one of the BEST shows on network TV. I know plenty of ‘older’ folks that LOVE the Will/Alicia dynamic!

I guess slutty is in the ‘eye of the beholder’!

Different strokes for Diffferent folks!

• thatgirlp says:

Peter was the SLUT in this marriage and Alicia and her kid suffered public humliation because of HIS selfish act to indulge with hooker sex! ONLY after she tried to make a go of that sham of a marriage did she act upon her feelings/desires for an old friend…yes who happens to be her Boss!

Alicia is NO slut!

• Karen says:

I think you might be wrong, I’m way over the demographic, love the show, loved the hook up, and wish they would redress it! I thought alicia deserved a little love. And it was love, they had been attracted to each other since college.

43. Pat says:

Cary’s time…it was time.
    “The one we’re most excited about involves a long overdue professional move for Matt Czuchry’s sorely underused Cary.”
    I couldn’t have said it better. I hope Matt Czuchry signed a better contract for season 4 and that, as for Cary, we won’t be subjected to 1 minute screentime for episode and no storyline anymore.

44. Farrah says:

Question: is this one of those promos for the next few episodes or does this take place over the span one episode?

45. K J says:

I’ve the preview a few times now…..I cannot wait for the shows to unfold! I’m enjoying Matthew Perry in the role of a baddie and I hope that both Peter and Alicia wipe the floor with him! He’s a creep, but a fun one!! I am curious to see what happens with Jackie….I love that we have some Peter and Alicia scenes coming up. I love that Cary will be back at the firm and am interested in what comes of that.

I am not a Will fan and I hope that Alicia / Will is never re-visited.

46. Honore J says:

I am a Will fan and I hope that WA are re-visited quickly….I hope too that Will are great in the 3 last episode ….

47. Evie says:

I hate Jackie, I hope she goes and fast, there, I said it, if she gets to be a heartless bitch so do I. I love what I see, except I still don’t see the arc for this hatred the Matthew Perry character has for Alicia, that episode was the lamest I’ve seen so far. From the TV ads I thought it was going to be such an intense clash, but it was more like a spent firecracker. So I hope they’ve taken the time to give this some backstory or weave some animosity in that we can sink our teeth into, otherwise it’s just another idiot character hating on Alicia. They should give him some of the depth they gave Michael J. Fox, I’m really liking Perry as a meanie.