Spoiler Alert! Happy Endings Romance Scoop! Killing Preview! Alias Cliffhanger Redux!

This week’s Spoiler Alert! is, in a word, amahzing.

For starters, Happy Endings‘ hilarious Casey Wilson and Adam Pally drop by to answer burning questions about their alter egos’ love lives, weigh in on TVLine’s recent report that the show was a shoo-in for renewal, and reveal what they really think about those Friends comparisons.

The episode also features fresh Killing intel on the Rosie Larsen murder investigation from TVLine’s West Coast detective Megan Masters, and a special retro edition of “Spoiler Alert Theater” that has train car wreck written all over it.

TAGS: , , , ,
GET MORE: Video

1. I literally just watched that episode of Alias this evening!! So awesome!!

2. MariaPompeo says:

I like the idea of Penny and Dave

3. Felipe says:

I’m so happy that the writers are putting Penny and Dave together. I love their scenes together. I actually just love the entire Happy Endings cast.

4. tvaddict says:

LOVE Adam & Casey-probably my 2 favorites on TV right now!

5. Mel Wallace says:

So, so much fun every time! Dog beds? Ouch!

6. cj says:

i cannot express the love i bear for ALIAS, thusly, the love i now bare for Spoiler Alert TV and Michael Ausiello et al.

7. maryploppins says:

Oh my GOD Michael what is this like season 4 or some crap!? I remember this scene but it was from one of the crappy seasons, I don’t even remember which one. Everyone knows that Alias was amazing until the end of season 2 and then you might as well just throw the rest of the seasons in the trash. I was hoping this would be the end of season 2 with Syd and the Francinator. “Francie doesn’t like coffee ice cream!!”

• Quincy says:

what? Season 3 was one of the strongest seasons and the ending of season 4 made up for whatever was lacking throughout it. And Season 5 was just a little off because it was rushed because of Jennifer Garner’s pregnancy.

• maryploppins says:

I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree. I thought the “Syd you’ve been dead for two years” right at the end of the season 2 finale was where it all went horribly awry. Then JJ left to focus on Lost and movies like Mission Impossible and all that stuff, and the show really suffered as a result. I still faithfully watched it during seasons 3 and 4, but in the middle of season 5 I just finally gave up. I couldn’t take it anymore. But seasons 1 and 2 still rank up there as two of my favorite television seasons of all t.v. shows, of all time.

• Nic says:

@maryploppins – I 100% agree with you on all fronts about “Alias”. David Anders was the only thing that made Seasons 3-5 enjoyable for me. I wish Bradley Cooper had stayed on as a regular for the remainder of the series. Don’t even get me started about the convoluted endgame re: The Prophecy. Rimbaldi, Schmimbaldi. Seasons 1 & 2 were golden.

8. komm says:

yay I love Casey Wilson and Adam Pally, they are too funny on Happy Endings. Most underrated comedy on tv right now!

9. Mike says:

Penny and Dave noo, Penny and Alex

10. melita says:

is it just me or vaughn looks like seeley booth
    yay bones reference

11. MPell says:

I started watching this show recently as it is on between Modern Family and Revenge. I’m glad I did because, hands down, it’s the best comedy on TV.

• davey says:

I usually laugh twice as much with Happy Endings as I do with an espiode of Modern Family – I also have to rewind or pause the televison from laughing at one joke for so long and hard that I’ve muissed the rest of the scene. All the actors on Happy Endings are great – very good chemistry!

12. Ella says:

Yay! I’ve been wanting Penny and Dave together since last season.

13. Ashlyn says:

I have mixed feelings about Penny and Dave….not really digging it. However, I love Happy Endings, so I’ll keep an open mind about it.

14. Samantha says:

Even in a comedy dating your best friends ex is not funny. Sorry but that friends rule number freakin’ 1.
    Love this show but that would be such a turnoff for me.