Exclusive Once Upon a Time Video: Regina's Revelation Leaves Mary Margaret Speechless

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Oh, damn. It is so very on, folks.

While this Sunday’s episode of Once Upon a Time (ABC, 8/7c) promises to reveal exactly what Snow White did back in fairytale land to turn Regina into the Evil Queen, things are just as frosty between the ladies’ Storybrooke counterparts, as seen in this exclusive clip.

Exclusive: ABC Prepping Early Renewals for Castle, Revenge, Once Upon a Time and 6 Others

As Mayor Mills unabashedly basks in the prospect of seeing Mary Margaret get sent away from Storybrooke and into prison, the mild-mannered schoolteacher pleads her innocence in the murder of David’s wife, Kathryn. (If Ginnifer Goodwin’s performance doesn’t conjure up damp eyes, you may want to see if your heart is stored away in a subterranean vault somewhere.)

Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on a Once Upon a Time Reunion

But it’s Regina’s response to Mary Margaret’s demonstration that will leave the jailbird — and perhaps you — speechless.

Loading video...

Comments (117)

• FINALLY A SNEAK.

Comment by Courtney (@bibliosexual) – March 29, 2012 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That last sentence is also in the promo for this episode. So, I wasn’t surprised. But it’s stil a great scene, and promises an epic episode.

Comment by Lambsilencer – March 29, 2012 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • More…more…more…

Comment by Trina – March 29, 2012 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG, so good. Lana Parrilla… all the awards. Ginny… so good, too.

Comment by Frivolouswhim – March 29, 2012 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Regina = chilling

Comment by kirads09 – March 29, 2012 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GINNIFER for all the AWARDS¡¡ She is perfect here¡¡¡

Comment by foguer – March 29, 2012 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d shower this cast with awards haha

Comment by Frivolouswhim – March 29, 2012 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can view the video from my phone! Darn!

Comment by anthony newhall – March 29, 2012 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Regina! She’s gone so dark she even kind of scared me! lol

Comment by David F. – March 29, 2012 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t view it from my phone either. :(

Comment by Oua – March 29, 2012 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE this show –even my husband watches it –we wait until it’s On Demand so that we all can watch it together. There are several people on this show who should not only be nominated for Emmys, but should win..Robert Carlyle & Lana Parrilla definitely better win.

Comment by KC – March 29, 2012 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aww, I cried when Ginnifer stood up. Excellent performance. This’ll be an amazing episode.

Comment by anthonynewhall – March 29, 2012 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SOMEONE PLEASE GET LANA PARRILLA AN EMMY. She is BRILLIANT.

Comment by Deborah – March 29, 2012 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I KNOW I KNOW! I Can’t take my eyes off her! Its not just how beautiful she is, but INHABITS her role! Amazing!

Comment by Donna – March 29, 2012 10:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • sorry but I have to say it Regina destroyed Mary Margaret.. like a boss

Comment by N.I.O.R – March 29, 2012 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ohhh its on like donkey kong XD

Comment by Ty – March 29, 2012 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show has definitely turned out to be a pleasent surprise this year. The acting and plot are superb

Comment by Talha – March 29, 2012 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t wanna see! I don’t wanna! Gotta wait and see the whole episode. CAN’T WAIT!!!

Comment by Desiree Ladd – March 29, 2012 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And now I know that no matter what Snow White did I will never sympathize with Regina

Comment by Aurimar – March 29, 2012 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have the most unexplainable lust for Lana Parilla. Woman drives me absolutely nuts.

Comment by daviduter – March 29, 2012 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, daviduter, I have to say, I’m gay and partnered with a man, and I feel the same way you do about her. She’s fantastic, beautiful, and talented… and so good at playing evil!

Comment by DoctorWhoFanatic! – March 29, 2012 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I feel the SAME way. She’s incredible.

Comment by ademartini – March 29, 2012 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • thats not really a sneak peek!!??? thats the same as the promo?!!!!! i need other sneak peek rush!!!!

Comment by Karla – March 29, 2012 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • no no no no NO make this available for mobile!!! please!!! we have to see this :(

Comment by N. Lingarow – March 29, 2012 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ridiculous show. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Comment by Rachel – March 29, 2012 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Then why bother being on the page about it – just be civil please.

Comment by Denise – March 29, 2012 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hater! Go Away!

Comment by Lisa – March 29, 2012 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And you should be ashamed of your arrogance and stupidity

Comment by Lily – March 29, 2012 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe you didn’t understand, the show is for entertainment value. if you don’t like it don’t watch it. if you dont watch it you’re not entitled to an opinion.

Comment by pat – March 29, 2012 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ridiculous poster. Why did you even come here? Just to be rude? Really?

Comment by Mary – March 29, 2012 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh so it is really you who is ashamed of secretly loving this show… that’s why you clicked this link right…to get a sneak peek of your secret love! I would love for you to explain what we really should be ashamed of?? No @Rachel you should be ashamed for opening your mouth! @Rachel you have been awarded the GET A LIFE prize!

Comment by fullambermoon – March 29, 2012 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why would I then I too busy being ashamed of you, Rachel. I really can’t imagine how broken you must be.

Comment by Tarc – March 30, 2012 09:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dear Rachel Who Has No Life,
      Please read the website disclaimer and privacy policies, you will see that it is frowned upon when people post negative comments about topics being discussed. Same as elementary school, no put downs please. Save it for facebook. Since you had no consideration for others, Rachel, p!ss off b!tch! Love to all the haters! We know you’d be nothing without us! :)

Comment by freya – April 23, 2012 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dear Rachel Who Has No Life,
      Please read the website disclaimer and privacy policies, you will see that it is frowned upon when people post negative comments about topics being discussed. Same as elementary school, no put downs please. Save it for facebook. Since you had no consideration for others, Rachel, p!$$ off 6!tch! Love to all the haters! We know you’d be nothing without us! :)

Comment by freya – April 23, 2012 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg…the moment…we all been waiting for…just…what did she do…My heart was screaming along with Mary/Snow “SHE IS SORRY!!!! FORGIvE HER FOR WHATEVER IT WAS!!! SHE TRULY MEANS IT!!!” …and…bam…Regina is just smiling…she truly has gone off the deep end…She REALLY does hate Snow White…but…the last question still stands…why? What was it that caused this eternal hatred that would spawn into a centuries old feud that will never heal?

Comment by David Angle – March 29, 2012 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Isn’t it kind of obvious by now? It’ll be over a man. It’s always over a man. Somehow Snow destroyed Regina’s chance at true love, or at the very least Regina assumes Snow did. Regina even hinted at this in the second episode, “The Thing You Love Most” in which she says Snow took away the only person she ever loved besides her father.

Comment by Cali – March 29, 2012 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The Man in question would be Snow White’s Father, he loved her obsessively and he only married Regina to get a mother for his daughter, Regina hated her for getting ALL of the man’s love and attention, that is why she had him killed and now wants to get rid of the evidence that he never loved her….,Snow, boy, you people seem like you have never read the fairy tales!

Comment by SoCalMediaSurfer-MiccilinaPiraino – March 29, 2012 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Ah, I think that it’s going to be the character the episode is named after, the stable boy, NOT Snow’s father. They say right in the description that she doesn’t really want to marry Leopold.

Comment by xav – March 29, 2012 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Maybe there was some kind of accident with Queen and Snow and the Queen lost a child. She blames Snow for that. That is my theory.

Comment by Tv fan – March 29, 2012 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think this makes a lot of sense especially with what we’ve seen, like Regina offering to take in Hansel and Gretel, or adopting Henry.

Comment by madhatter360 – March 29, 2012 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • its not a man, its the love of her mother she lost,. to snow,.

Comment by Thor Even Kipperberg – March 29, 2012 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think you are right. I bet she is jealous of snow but not for a man but for her mom

Comment by sanrtt – March 29, 2012 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • well her mother is in the ep i think and i think i saw a young snow in a clip… this theory makes the most sense. a man will probably play in somehow. remember the public humiliation she mentioned as well…

Comment by Ron – March 29, 2012 10:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hury sunday!!!!! I need to see this ep NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by kristen – March 29, 2012 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn. So good. This episode is gonna be heart wrenching. Emmy nomination for Lana Parrilla, please. The layers she keeps adding to Regina with the subtleties of her acting continue to blow me away. And Parrilla and Goodwin together? Screen’s on fire. These two need more screentime together.

Comment by Longis – March 29, 2012 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh man. I just love Regina too much. I know it will never happen but I just want her to be happy.

Comment by xav – March 29, 2012 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dang, Regina’s creepiness gave me chills!!

Comment by Gina – March 29, 2012 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know she makes my skin crawl! She is an amazing actress!!

Comment by Kris – March 29, 2012 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m torn. I’m absolutely drawn to the show. I watch it every week. But sometimes I find it to be silly and over-the-top when they flash back to fairytale land. I know it’s not supposed to be believable – it’s a fairytale… but sometimes a little too much of a literal translation from the original story to the television character, causes me to think it’s silly sometimes. However; the acting has been quite good – as everyone else has pointed out. Besides the obvious question of what caused the queen to have such hatred of Snow – I’m curious to know what happened to Mr. Gold’s fairytale love. The one in the Beauty and the Beast episode. Apparently Regina has her hidden away somewhere. And is the dude who rode into town on the motorcycle and stole Henry’s book so he could copy it – a good guy? I kinda hope he is. I’m thinking he and Emma will hook up. And what about the total chemistry Emma had with the mad-hatter? Kinda sexy. Yeah, I’m pretty much hooked.

Comment by Louanne – March 29, 2012 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The man who rode into town is the author of the Book, that is why he was able to change it and manipulate the story. I think he and Emma together are the keys.

Comment by SoCalMediaSurfer-MiccilinaPiraino – March 29, 2012 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The man who rode into town is actually not the author of the book if I recall correctly – who he is hasn’t really been revealed yet, but it seems obvious that it’s Emma and him that have to kiss to break the curse. HOWEVER, and they’ve proved this already – she actually has to love him for the curse to break. He has to get her to believe in the curse AND get her to love him….hmm what a task for the guy! BTW just a theory, but in fairytale land Cinderella and Snow knew each other – could he be Cinderella’s kid? They could explain this through the funky time thing that the town went through before Emma got there.

Comment by songbyrd86 – March 29, 2012 05:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • @songbyrd86: what a good guess… I’m kind of hoping you are right. It is a very good theory!!

Comment by morning725 – March 30, 2012 02:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • No, Cinderella had a girl and she delivered the baby in Storybrooke.

Comment by freetobe – March 30, 2012 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yeah but it’s tv lol Emma coming to town could’ve changed things just like writer dude added pages to the book. Meh I can hope lol.

Comment by songbyrd86 – March 30, 2012 07:08 PM PDT
    • might as well just shush that critic in your head and give in to pure enjoyment! all shows require some suspension of disbelief and trust to be a viable entertainment, so just enjoy!!!

Comment by rubytu – March 29, 2012 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haha I think to it’s sometimes a bit over the top, but I just go with the flow, ’cause why the hell not. Fairytales ;)

Comment by Tallulah Alice Mae (@Luvagoo) – March 30, 2012 03:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I haven’t been this excited about a show since “Lost.” All the other shows that were to be replacements for “Lost” been canceled like “Flash Forward” and “The Event.” I think fairy tale characters have a much broader reach and you can tell the studio is behind this show 100%. Plus the acting is phenomenal.

Comment by Heather – March 29, 2012 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WOW! Gooseflesh on top of chicken skin!!! Love that show.

Comment by Bobby Milford – March 29, 2012 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ahhh, so good! Both amazing actresses! I got chill’s when Regina said “I know you didn’t” in response to “I didn’t kill her.” Can someone please find a camera in that police office and say it was taping the whole thing?! dah! lol

Comment by Meggo – March 29, 2012 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh SNAP!!!! EQ is Fierce!!!!! Lets hope Emma can save her before it’s to late.

Comment by Sherielle – March 29, 2012 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once Upon a Time is the best thing to happen to TV in YEARS. It’s clever, witty, funny, sad, happy, exciting, romantic. Lana Parilla and Robert Carlyle are brilliant villains, Jennifer Morrison is a GREAT heroine, Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas have amazing chemistry, Jared is a brilliant little actor as Henry and all the supporting cast and guest stars have been great.

I absolutely LOVE it! Can’t wait for this episode x

Comment by Lorna (North Wales, UK) – March 29, 2012 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed, Once Upon a Time is truly a remarkable feast for the eyes. I like how us as the audience, is so well developed in this day and age that we can keep up with the many different story line versions the show has to offer.
      This show probably would not have “made the cut” if it had been done in the past like during the rein of Star Trek Next Generation or Voyager, because those shows were written 90% of the time in sequential order (though, with the exception of ENTERPRISE and perhaps Battle Star Glactica).
      I think that LOST certainly helped train the eye for this show, Once Upon a Time. Battle Star Glactica might have helped too, with the flash backs between characters and cylons going to and fro. Another show that may have helped was ENTERPRISE. (During the ti traveling sections of the series with Captain Archer and the aliens.)
      So the screen play writers for Once Upon a Time have finally achieved a successful show that is easy to follow even though the flash backs are not in order. :)
      So bravo!

Comment by Linda Rose – March 29, 2012 04:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What has never been brooched is, “Which Fairytale character was Kathryn?”

Comment by Tracy Yeanish – March 29, 2012 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It has been–she is Kind Midas’s daughter who was supposed to be married off to James (Prince Charming.) But they both had another true love and helped each other to get them back and went their separate ways.

Comment by Alex – March 29, 2012 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sorry. King* Midas. He wasn’t too kind.

Comment by Alex – March 29, 2012 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Kathryn was not really a fairy tale character, but the show needed someone to be part of the story, in the fairy tales the prince had a duty to marry royally and unite kingdoms, so in both Cinderella and in Snow White, there were unknown women, although it never stated that in Snow White, and Prince Charming could also double for Cinderella’s Prince, they were very similar stories. The true fairy tales as written by the Grimms and others were dark, blood thirsty tales, not what we have known from Disney. they were cautionary used to teach children lessons and explain the un-explainable.,

Comment by SoCalMediaSurfer-MiccilinaPiraino – March 29, 2012 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The Grimms didn’t write the fairy tales except Snow White. They merely compiled folk tales that had been around for generations and published them. Cinderella was written a hundred years before the Grimms were born. Pinocchio was written after they were dead etc.

Comment by Templar – March 29, 2012 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Regina, even if you could get Mary Margaret sent away, you will have to see her again because Henry would insist on it, if he ever talks to you again for sending his grandmother to prison.

Comment by Mary – March 29, 2012 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Set mode = PEEVE/PET. It always gets me when shows head into sweeps season touting story lines that we know will never happen. Ginnifer Goodwin is one of the stars of the show. They’re not going to write her out of the script. So if they throw her in jail, convict her of murder, banish her from Storybrooke, whatever, it will be resolved by the first couple of episodes of next season. This just seems like another example of a cliffless cliffhanger. Can’t they come up with some believable story ideas that will really keep us wondering what might happen next season?

Comment by Tom – March 29, 2012 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Um. This is episode 18. There are 4 more to come after this one. I highly doubt that whatever happens between Mary Margaret and Regina in this episode is also what they’re hoping will get us to tune in next season. I’m sure the writers got more up their sleeves.

Comment by Longis – March 29, 2012 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh be serious. You can smell where this is headed. Four more episodes with the major story line being Mary Margaret looking increasingly guilty of murder. The season finale will feature a trial and Mary Margaret will be found guilty of murder. Next season, Mary Margaret’s problems will all magically vanish before the second episode. That’s my whole point — there is no cliffhanger here. It’s the usual, trite, fabricated sweeps story line. Why can’t the writers be a little creative and come up with a story that really makes you wonder how it is going to play out.

Comment by Tom – March 29, 2012 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Unfortunately, you’re pretty off base. 10 bucks says it’s resolved this episode with the final episodes going off in a completely different direction. And I don’t just say that because of the set pictures that are floating around.

Comment by xav – March 29, 2012 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I agree. This arc has been going on a little too long as it is. 4 more episodes of the same thing will get pretty dull. Oh, and am I the only one who doubts that Kathryn is dead? I kinda think that the Queen just took her heart like she did the hunter’s.

Comment by sam – March 29, 2012 02:04 PM PDT
    • How did you end up watching this show? Everyone knows how fairytales end but they still love to immerse themselves in the story…

It’s the journey, not the damn ending.

Comment by Tallulah Alice Mae (@Luvagoo) – March 30, 2012 03:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My prediction: The king (Snow’s father) asked EQ to marry him (before she turned evil of course) and her mom pressures her into accepting because she wants to be royalty. But the EQ loves someone else. So she tells Snow White her problems and then finds her love dead, killed by either the kings men or her mother. I think that she thinks that Snow White told them her secret. I think this because of when the hunter asked her what Snow White did to her she said “I shared a secret with her..” And then after the king is dead she says something like “One down, one to go” for her revenge.

Comment by sam – March 29, 2012 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree and that love (my prediction) is the stable boy but of course Mum
      wouldn’t allow it.

Comment by Tanya (@kirads09) – March 29, 2012 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think you’re pretty close to what I was thinking though to sum up – EQ falls in love with stable boy, EQ’s mom knows EQ is in love with stable boy, King has already shown interest in EQ and EQ tells Snow in confidence that she’s torn between the two. King is about to withdraw interest when Snow tells King of EQ’s love for said stable boy. Coniving EQ’s Mom kills off stable boy to make her daughter become royalty, but blames it on the king and since the only one she told was Snow – she thinks King had him killed and EQ’s Mom goes along with it. Then she accepts the King’s sympathy proposal and marries him in order to exact her revenge on both the King and Snow.

Comment by songbyrd86 – March 29, 2012 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really want to know the relationship EQ and Snow that made her share a secret like that…hell, share any secret. I mean it’s odd to be ‘close’ I suppose to the person-you-don’t-want-to-marry’s daughter let alone those two…

Comment by Tallulah Alice Mae (@Luvagoo) – March 30, 2012 03:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • OR Snow’s maid (because every princess has a maid) was friends with the Stable boy and the stable boy told snow’s maid and snow’s maid told her – then snow confronted regina about it to get the truth so she could let regina be happy with the stable boy and tell her father to withdraw any marriage proposal…i like this scenario better – its more plausible lol

Comment by songbyrd86 – March 30, 2012 09:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think we all know Kathryn isn’t dead

Comment by Josh – March 29, 2012 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Then what happened to her? Did she end up locked in that place like Belle?

Comment by sam – March 29, 2012 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m guessing that’s exactly where she is.

Comment by Tarc – March 30, 2012 09:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Um, Kathryn actually IS in the fairy tale world. She was king Midas’ daughter, they were going to be forced into marriage, but it ended.

Comment by Julia – March 29, 2012 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait… I hope more and more people start remembering their past…. this is going to be a great episode….

Comment by keeka1976 – March 29, 2012 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just love that show!

Comment by Hannah – March 29, 2012 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh sh*t! Love it!

Comment by brad – March 29, 2012 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait until Sunday, I love this show.

Comment by etstella56 – March 29, 2012 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OH SNAP!!! SOMEBODY GET LANA AN EMMY CUZ THAT BITCH IS BOSS!!!!!!

Comment by OnceFan – March 29, 2012 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LANA PARILLA = BEST ACTRESS OF THE SHOW…….HANDS DOWN!!!! She better win an award for this….I mean she’s so convincing!!! Best villan ever!!!

Comment by KAY – March 29, 2012 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OOOOh poor snow white :( that queen is EEEEEEVIIIIIIILLLLLL. But I’m confused. SPOILER ALERT ATTN NOTICE (to those who didnt see episode b4 this) They finished the last episode with her out of her cell. Now shes back in? Guess we’ll have to watch this and figure out why shes in the cell now. Cause I am confused.

Comment by Linda Rose – March 29, 2012 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’ve missed an episode – she escaped from the cell two weeks ago. At the end of last week’s episode, she was placed back in captivity.

Comment by Gilby21 – March 29, 2012 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lana Parrilla is such a bad ass!!! She freakin OWNS the Evil Queen Role!!!……….Ripping dude’s heart out and then making him her sex slave, knocking chicks out in graveyards….I could go on forever. Love Love Love her!!!!

Comment by jason – March 29, 2012 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • THIS ISH JUST GOT REAL!!!

Comment by Z – March 29, 2012 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What exactly does this mean? I’m too old to understand the meaning of “ish”.

Comment by Leigh – March 29, 2012 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I thought everyone knows what ‘ish’ is.
        ‘ish’ means ‘sh*t’.
        And what I mean by my comment is that Regina is finally showing Mary Margaret that she hates her. She is no longer being passive with her anger towards Mary Margaret in the ‘real world’.

Comment by Z – March 29, 2012 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mary Margaret sucks at breaking out of prison.

Comment by Michael Sacal – March 29, 2012 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s too bad OUAT is going against Mad Men now because the ratings will take a bit of a hit. Still, I love both shows and hope ABC keeps pushing this one. The 3 best episodes were “Beauty and the Beast”, “Red Riding Hood”, and “Mad Hatter” but this one looks like it could be added to the list.

Comment by Leigh – March 29, 2012 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ONCE airs at 8/7c, MAD MEN at 9. No conflict.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – March 30, 2012 08:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Motorbike guy/author is Mr. Gold’s son!? :-o love this show, full of surprises.

Comment by Avidlurker – March 29, 2012 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think he is a Grimm. Y’know the one who wrote the stories?

Comment by sam – March 29, 2012 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I have been thinking for awhile that the author guy must be the author of Henry’s book.. how that will all work out should be interesting :)

Comment by KimR – March 29, 2012 10:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s my thought,one of the grimm brothers…

Comment by pat – March 30, 2012 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And I think he’s Emma’s Prince. :)

Comment by Tarc – March 30, 2012 09:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG I think you’re right! That would be AWESOME and would explain why Rumplestiltskin would know Emma would be the one to break the curse – because he probably still watches over his son….. OOH! That arc would be awesome.

Comment by songbyrd86 – April 1, 2012 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post