Grey's Anatomy First Look: It's Ladies Night!

Grey’s Anatomy is giving Kim Raver’s grieving Teddy (RIP Henry!) a break, and we’ve got your first look at the carefree ladies night her pals at the hospital have thrown together for the doc.

Grey’s Anatomy Exclusive: Entourage‘s Jordan Belfi Cast in May Sweeps Arc

The guest list for the April 12 event (9/8c on ABC) includes Callie, Arizona and the normally socializing-averse Bailey! While the gals are having a much-deserved night of fun with wine and movies, things are still tense at home between Cristina and Owen as she pushes her hubby to confess the details of his affair.

Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts!

1. Jamey says:

We know he didn’t do anything with the nurse. He already said that in the last episode. He cheated with someone else!

2. Leigh says:

How the heck can Cristina even stand to be around that jerk? I used to like Owen but this is a deal breaker. And for him to be now crying about the fact she aborted the fetus – with him by her side – is bull. Yang has never hidden her lack of desire to have children, he shouldn’t be upset that she hasn’t changed her mind.

• amberjj says:

agreed. 100%

• Captain Hammer says:

100% agree. I used to be on Owen’s side. Then they turned him into a whiny cheating brat. Ugh!

• Carrie says:

Amen. He is a control freak who has been punishing his wife for the crime of not wanting children. If he had not held her hand through it and had left her then it would have been awful but understandable. I love the way Shondra & Co. are writing their story – so complex…Owen wanting Teddy to forgive him but unwilling to be forgiving…frustrating but really good TV. I do hope this relationship comes to a dramatically satisfying end – its never quite been healthy – his PTSD, then hers, the extreme passion but lack of truly understanding each other, his feelings for Teddy etc. etc. etc. . Lots of passion and damage but not enough communicating and forgiveness between them. It’s been great to watch but I’m hoping Cristina finds her spine and gives him the “I was traumatized and I needed you to marry me, but now being in this marriage is traumatic so I am done” speech, just as Burke returns to the hospital for a special surgery and reminds Cristina what it is like to give up pieces of herself for someone else.

3. Betun says:

for once I would like the writers of this type of article to watch the show instead of taking pieces from others and do their own spin… cause in cases like this, the addition is incorrect! Please respect your readers a little more .

4. KM says:

I love, love, love the Calzona/Bailey/Teddy friendship. :D

5. D says:

He cheated with teddy. It’s so obvious!

6. Dizzle says:

I wonder if it was Kepner… Didn’t Shonda Rhimes say that Kepner was definitely going to lose her V Card this year? And this way she has without them having to film it, thereby sidestepping the pregnancy issue. Plus Owens always been impressed with her, remember the trauma exercise she aced?

• Nic says:

Great call…I’ve been trying to guess who it could be and I never thought of that. In the Alt-Seattle Grace/Mercy West universe episode, Kepner was cheating with Alex, so maybe that was a hint of what is in her nature and of what is to come. Alot of what we saw in that ep was behavior/choices that the characters’ were prone to lean towards in BOTH versions of their lives. The Teddy choice just seems too obvious, incredibly cruel and untrue to the character.

7. Nicole says:

They sure aren’t hiding Jessica Capshaw’s pregnancy very well..

8. Ana says:

No matter how you slice it, I love Cristina’s hair. When is Sandra Oh going to be duly recognized with an Emmy? The woman is unequaled in talent and delivery. It is a travesty she continues to be overlooked…

• Captain Hammer says:

She has won a ton of awards. I don’t think she’s crying over not getting an Emmy. The Emmys are totally worthless anyway. They just vote for whatever show is in the top five of the ratings and that is that.

9. Will says:

I never understood why they rushed into marriage in the first place, especially when Christina was still messed up from having that gun to her head while she saved Derek’s life from the shooter. He ultimately supported (at the time) her decision for the abortion, and yet uses it as excuse to hate/cheat on her. The writers have really done a number on the leading men of this show turning them into unlikeable douche bags.

• Sara says:

Very true. I never thought I’d see the day where I liked Mark and Alex more than Derek and Owen. Very sad to see. Really hope Christina gets away from Owen and finds someone who will treat her right.

10. juan says:

I wasn’t able to watch the episode cause I’ve been crazy busy but I just saw it and can I say how much I still hate Owen, I really didn’t like him before but now I just hate him. How could he do that to christina. Also I love Mer and Derek together, they are so good together and I really want her to come back to neuro, the Lori thing was sad though.
    Anyway I’m happy that they are having a night for these characters, it will be fun I”m sure

11. Lauren says:

I wish Meredith was included in the Girls’ night!

12. Liana in San Diego says:

Opposing voice here – Christina’s cold-hearted bitch, self-centered, entitled behavior,pushed Owen away. He tried to make a go of things but she wanted none of it – sex on her terms/time, being nice to him on her terms/time- the rest of the time she could have cared less if he was in the room, let alone alive. It’s all about what Christina wants and everyone else be damned. And Owen’s the bad guy? REALLY? They’re both screwed up. Frankly I just wish they’d BOTH go away, far away.

• Gretchen says:

Owen didn’t try to make a go of anything. He’s the selfish, angry one. She even went back to him after he almost killed her in his sleep! I hope they kill off/send away his character.