As previously announced, Bravo’s James Lipton-led interview series, during its current season, will profile the cast of Glee, and we now know exactly when. On Monday, April 9 at 8/7c, stars Lea Michele, Matthew Morrison, Jane Lynch, Chris Colfer and Cory Monteith, as well as showrunner Ryan Murphy, all will take the stage to answer some burning thespian Qs.
Not at all coincidentally, Glee Season 3 resumes the following day, April 10, on Fox. Watch a preview of Actors Studio here:
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• Cougar Town scene-stealer Ian Gomez will guest-star in a May episode of Fox’s Touch, Vulture reports. He’ll play a tsunami survivor obsessed with digging up artifacts and returning them to their rightful owners.
• ABC’s summer singing competition, Duets, has named former MTV VJ Quddus as its host. The emcee joins previously announced cast members — and music superstars — Kelly Clarkson, Jennifer Nettles, Lionel Richie and Robin Thicke.
• Rachael Harris — who of late has been bringing the funny on New Girl — has nabbed a guest spot in Suits’ upcoming Season 2. Per The Hollywood Reporter, she’ll play a representative from Harvard Law School who causes problems for Louis.
• Saturday Night Live has added Kate McKinnon (The Big Gay Sketch Show) as a featured player, Deadline reports. She’ll make her debut in the April 7 episode, hosted by Modern Family‘s Sofia Vergara.
• TLC has given the green light to Craft Wars, a 10-episode competition series hosted and executive-produced by Tori Spelling.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?