Exclusive

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, House, Spartacus, The Mentalist, Castle, Vampire Diaries and More!

Glee, House, Mentalist SpoilersGot a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Will Rachel and Finn end up together on Glee? Please, I really need this answer! —Anna
Ausiello: Here’s what I can tell you about those two lovebirds: Their relationship will take a satisfying — yet unexpected — turn in the finale. Satisfying and unexpected. You do the math.

Question: Tell us something about Cooper Anderson! We are so excited to see Matt Bomer on Glee! —Elizabeth
Ausiello: Would you rather I show you? Check out this just-released promo (featuring Bomer busting some hilarious moves) for the show’s April 10 return.

Question: I don’t have a major credit card or any of that, but I do have an idea for the House season finale. If they are planning on bringing Cameron back, I think that she should return with Chase’s kid. —Nicole
Ausiello: That’s a terrible idea. Absolutely awful. But for $500 cash (unmarked bills, preferred!) I’ll pass it on to the producers.

Question: Any news on what the “C” in House‘s ominous-sounding “C-Word” episode stands for? —Marissa
Ausiello: Series creator David Shore hints that the title of the episode “could have multiple meanings,” adding that the Hugh Laurie-directed hour is “very House-Wilson centric. House really isn’t involved [with] the patient. House and Wilson are off doing their own thing, which is great to have Hugh directing that because [it means] he’s not in every single scene so that makes it a little easier.”

Question: The last Grimm was amazing — have any good scoop about what’s coming up? —Stacie
Ausiello: The just-renewed rookie drama is back this Friday with an episode that marks the return of the elusive, persistent Hexenbeast (played by Claire Coffee), as well as the introduction of a new recurring character named Rosalee (Bree Turner), a Fuschbau (fox-like creature) who poses a threat to Nick by forming a close relationship with someone in his inner circle. Elsewhere, Monroe continues helping Nick by going undercover to a Wesen crack den! (Apparently the Grimm world isn’t immune to drug problems either.)

Question: Do you have any scoop on the Spartacus: Vengeance finale airing this Friday? —Evan
Ausiello: Something happens in the final 10 minutes that is so shocking, I honestly thought it was a dream sequence or something. But it wasn’t. Elsewhere, Doctore’s eye scar is nasty.

Question: Got any more scoop on who Jane will be hooking up with in The Mentalist season finale?! Is it anyone currently on the show, or someone new? —Colonelz
Ausiello: Someone new and, as of this writing, still not cast. The character, named, ahem, Lorelai, is a Las Vegas cocktail waitress who is described as a bimbo with a heart of gold — minus the bimbo part. She actually possesses great intelligence and depth, and Jane quickly becomes smitten. So much so that Lorelai is scheduled to appear in the finale and return for at least five episodes next season. Got casting tips? Hit the comments!

Question: Anything new about Californication Season 6? I’m starving for spoilers! —Maria
Ausiello: Yes. This season, Hank’s going to get Smash‘d. That is, a storyline in which his novel gets turned into a Broadway musical might make the Showtime series briefly resemble the NBC series. However, instead of real “theatre types” hanging around, we’ll get aging rocker Atticus Fetch, who’s been hired to write the tunes, and Faith, his good girl-gone-bad muse. It’s a shame Russell Brand and Katy Perry broke up when they did — these parts woulda been perfect for them!

Question: Any scoop on Gossip Girl? —Thais
Ausiello: There’s a **e**u* on the horizon.

Question: I probably check TVLine about 10 times a day (It goes Gmail, Facebook, then TVLine) and think you are super-great. I was hoping you might know something about my super-guilty pleasure, Make it or Break It. Are Emily and Sasha gone for good? —Jenna
Ausiello: Let’s start with Sasha. While Monday’s premiere sure made it seem like the girls’ Rock coach (played by Neil Jackson) had been permanently replaced, Josie Loren, who plays Kaylie, tells TVLine that Sasha will be back “in the last two” episodes of the season. A return appearance from Emily, however, is off the table — for the moment, at least. “They were trying to get her back… but her schedule wasn’t fitting,” explains Loren, who adds, “[But] if we get picked up for the second half of Season 3, it’d be great” to have her back. Side note: You check your email before TVLine, Jenna? Really?

Question: Any Castle scoop? —Tamar
Ausiello: Someone we haven’t seen all season will be back during May sweeps.

Question: Any news if Castle and Beckett will become Caskett in the season finale? —Cat
Ausiello: Funny you should ask. We ran into Castle co-star Jon Huertas (Esposito) over the weekend at the 26th annual Genesis Awards and here’s what he had to say about the season-ender: “I think the audience is going to be surprised about what happens between Castle and Beckett. More surprised than they ever have been.” Interesting. One might even say veddy interesting.

Question: Going through withdrawal for American Horror Story. Got anything on when it comes back and where it will be set? Missing my spooky show. And I’m bored. —Stephanie Ausiello: I can tell you where it won’t be set — inside a prison. That was the newest rumor making the rounds, but an AHS insider maintains that Season 2 will not be pokey-centric. Meanwhile, remember the Angelina Jolie-esque character the show is casting to do battle with Jessica Lange? Rumor has it producers are casting a very wide net for the role (500 actresses seen and counting!), and it may eventually go to an unknown.

Question: Got any more scoop about The Vampire Diaries‘ decade dance on April 26? —Amy
Ausiello: Two characters will share an intimate moment on the dance floor, and I predict Delena fans will not be swooning.

Question: I’d like to have a spoiler for the next episode of Spoiler Alert! —@troyenne
Ausiello: OMG! Spoiler Alert! made Ask Ausiello! Our little web series has truly arrived! Unfortunately, I have a strict no-spoiler policy when it comes to shows I produce, so I’m afraid I can’t help you.

Question: Please tell me The Good Wife isn’t going to rob us of that Alicia-Jackie smackdown. Couldn’t believe Sunday’s episode ended in mid-scene! — Chloe
Ausiello: I’m pretty sure the next new episode — which, BTW, doesn’t air until April 15 (ugh) — brings us back to the scene of the impending showdown, the beauty parlor. I haven’t been this excited about a fight since Alexis and Krystle’s legendary lily pond melee some three decades ago. No pressure though, Mr. and Mrs. King!

Question: When will we find out who will be running against Peter for governor on The Good Wife? —Scott
Ausiello: That’s also in the next episode. (Hint: It will probably only happen if the guest star’s pilot doesn’t get picked up.)

Question: Community obsessive here looking for something — anything — on my Greendale pals. —Jenny
Ausiello: It’s a ways off, but the Law & Order-themed “Basic Lupine Urology” episode, set to air in late April, is very much worth the wait, according to TVLine’s Matt Mitovich. “From appropriating the veteran crime drama’s camera work, opening credits and music, to Britta get Doink!-Doink!ed mid-babble, it — at its best points — rivals the original “Modern Warfare” at evoking source material,” Matt raved to me during our daily 3 pm Red Bull run. “And the casting of Michael Ironside as a Colonel Jessup-like military blowhard? That’s just gravy.”

Question: Anything on Sunday’s Shameless finale? —Troy
Ausiello: Four things, in fact: Look for a twist in Ian’s hook-up drama, two departures, a major confession of love and a surprisingly mellow final scene. [Editor's Note: That technically adds up to five, Aus.] [Author's response: We'll have to agree to disagree on this one.]

Question: If Jason Ritter’s NBC pilot, County, gets picked up, what does it mean for Mark and Sarah on Parenthood? I have a bad feeling someone’s heart is going to get broken. —Marina
Ausiello: Not necessarily. Ritter (who was also at the aforementioned Genesis Awards on Saturday) assured us that he’ll “have to do a balancing act between shows.” It helps, as he pointed out, that both P’hood and County are “ensemble shows” that also happen to be owned by NBC Universal and produced by Jason Katims. “They would make it work,” he maintained. “It’s not going to be that Sarah gets a phone call about some fiery crash or something like that.”

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman and Megan Masters)

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, Spoilers

1. Paloma says:

Obviously Matthew Perry is going to run against Peter … a race I would love to see.

2. JBS says:

Maybe the **e**u* will actually be Chair. They could kill of Chuck and FINALLY let Dan and Blair live in peace.

3. Starla says:

I hope Dan and Blair break up so Dan can be with Serena again. This dair nonsense is getting old!

That sucks for Delena fans! =(

4. Kayla says:

I wish Dan and Blair would break up, It’s probably Nate and Lola. Hopefully Dan and Blair will break by the end of the season! That would be great!!

5. Melissa says:

I hope it’s stelena!!!

6. sarah says:

I hope Dan and Blair break-up already. They do not like at all!. Also I love Lily and Rufus and also, Nate and Lola and do not want any of these couples end!!.

7. Alicia L. says:

No ausiello don’t break my heart, that is exactly how I wanted Cameron to return in the House finale, especially since Chase still loves her!

Finchel equals tons of vomit for me! Please Finn go die!

I’m excited for the Castle finale, I really do think it’s the 3XK killer, but I kind of wanted it to be Victor Webster’s character so he can throw a wrench in the mix!

I’m annoyed with Mentalist bringing a ton of recurring characters this season! I like Summer just fine, but come on stop bringing in females for the CBI men to get attached to! I want more Lisbon time and get rid of frickin’ Sarah so Rigsby and Van Pelt can get back together!

• Syla says:

I soooo agree with you, Alicia L. I hate this Lorelay (or what her name is) already! If I have to see at least five episodes like Erika’s one, I will kill myself (or turn off Tv). Let’s let Summer stay, and fire the waitress, Darcy, Erika and Sarah… Jane has Lisbon; needs nothing else.

• Sally says:

While I also want Cameron to return to the House finale, I totally disagree about her getting back with Chase. No way, and not thanks. It didn’t work in the first place and it will never work, because it’s just not meant to be. It felt wrong from the very first second.

8. Penandra says:

I think Katherine Winnick (Hannah from Bones) would be perfect for the Mentalist . . . . let her do to Jane what she did with Booth . . .

;-)

• Karen says:

I was thinking Vanessa Marcil from Las Vegas. As soon as he said she was from Vegas, I pictured her in the part. She played really smart on that show.

9. Fran says:

Are there any VD fans out there that AREN’T obessed with Stelena or Delena? No offense but man, each side is so sure of themselves it gets a little ridiculous. I like Elena with both Stefan and Damon so I like when they both have moments (although sooner or later they’ll need to make some kind of decision). I’m more interested in the Originals storyline and Alaric’s. Plus I miss Jeremy. I thought he was becoming a very interesting character before he abruptly left. And I can’t believe how much I like Caroline now. If only they would handle Bonnie’s character better. I really think she could be super interesting but it’s not happening.

I do wonder about something though- how can Elena forget that Damon “killed” Jeremy and constantly shows he could care less whether Bonnie lives or dies? That’s supposed to be her best friend right? Anyway just something I’ve always wondered.

10. runwayrambles says:

Am I the only person who wishes that by the end of the season, Rachel has to choose between going to NYADA and taking a role in a touring production of Spring Awakening? It would be a clever little twist if she trotted off to play Wendla.

11. glee says:

I think rachel should have an affair with someone but the first season was great and the second season was okay but its gone all wack and the third season is just wierd in glee something happened it isen’t as good like rachel used to be a crazy drama girl and finn was innocent and an idiot thats what I miss

12. Nyann says:

House…C for commitment? ;) Cough House and Wilson.

13. Yes! Finally something about photography prints.

14. An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker
    who has been conducting a little homework on this.
    And he actually bought me breakfast because I
    stumbled upon it for him… lol. So let me reword this.

… Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about this issue here on your
    site.

15. We absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post’s to be just what I’m looking for.

Would you offer guest writers to write content for yourself?
    I wouldn’t mind creating a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome website!

16. Greetings! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin
    for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

17. The next steps which cost more money and take a month to
    complete are as follows:. When you do this, people driving by will see your advertisement and rush to
    call you. They were dressed stylishly, moved with grace, were good-looking, and barely talked or looked
    at each other the entire time I saw them at the restaurant.

18. I’m amazed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s equally educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you’ve hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that too few men and women are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I stumbled across this in my hunt for something relating to this.

19. Someone necessarily assist to make seriously articles I might state.
    This is the first time I frequented your website page and up to
    now? I amazed with the research you made to make this actual put up amazing.
    Magnificent job!

20. It’s in point of fact a great and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you shared this useful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

21. This will tremendously help you in your goal to find the
    best car loan company who could offer you the cheapest rates.

There are also many lenders who are doing business
    online, and can help you with your car loan needs. But there is a
    bit risk when choosing a car via financing companies or banks.

22. Need for survival emergency food as it is in all our interests to
    try and help the Somali people address these problems,” he added. All over Europe people are waking up to the public news to sell exclusive information to the press. Your talent matters even if you are already smart, there is no backing out once you get the great offer on the Joker Outfit or Grand Heritage Joker Costume Type Adult Costume.

23. Please let me know if you’re looking for a writer for your weblog. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Thanks!

24. I’m noot that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
    I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to
    come back later on. All the best

25. I visited many blogs but the audio quality for audio songs present at this web page
    is actually marvelous.

26. google says:

Very shortly this site will be famous amid all blogging people, due
    to it’s pleasant articles

27. Otherwise just check out this method to copy video games
    works every time. The last reason on my list is the over inflated ego.
    Blackjack is a game of probability, so it is possible to learn techniques that will improve your
    chance of winning.