Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, House, Spartacus, The Mentalist, Castle, Vampire Diaries and More!

Get More: Exclusive, Spoilers

Glee, House, Mentalist SpoilersGot a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Will Rachel and Finn end up together on Glee? Please, I really need this answer! —Anna
Ausiello: Here’s what I can tell you about those two lovebirds: Their relationship will take a satisfying — yet unexpected — turn in the finale. Satisfying and unexpected. You do the math.

Question: Tell us something about Cooper Anderson! We are so excited to see Matt Bomer on Glee! —Elizabeth
Ausiello: Would you rather I show you? Check out this just-released promo (featuring Bomer busting some hilarious moves) for the show’s April 10 return.

Question: I don’t have a major credit card or any of that, but I do have an idea for the House season finale. If they are planning on bringing Cameron back, I think that she should return with Chase’s kid. —Nicole
Ausiello: That’s a terrible idea. Absolutely awful. But for $500 cash (unmarked bills, preferred!) I’ll pass it on to the producers.

Question: Any news on what the “C” in House‘s ominous-sounding “C-Word” episode stands for? —Marissa
Ausiello: Series creator David Shore hints that the title of the episode “could have multiple meanings,” adding that the Hugh Laurie-directed hour is “very House-Wilson centric. House really isn’t involved [with] the patient. House and Wilson are off doing their own thing, which is great to have Hugh directing that because [it means] he’s not in every single scene so that makes it a little easier.”

Question: The last Grimm was amazing — have any good scoop about what’s coming up? —Stacie
Ausiello: The just-renewed rookie drama is back this Friday with an episode that marks the return of the elusive, persistent Hexenbeast (played by Claire Coffee), as well as the introduction of a new recurring character named Rosalee (Bree Turner), a Fuschbau (fox-like creature) who poses a threat to Nick by forming a close relationship with someone in his inner circle. Elsewhere, Monroe continues helping Nick by going undercover to a Wesen crack den! (Apparently the Grimm world isn’t immune to drug problems either.)

Ausiello: Something happens in the final 10 minutes that is so shocking, I honestly thought it was a dream sequence or something. But it wasn’t. Elsewhere, Doctore’s eye scar is nasty.

Question: Got any more scoop on who Jane will be hooking up with in The Mentalist season finale?! Is it anyone currently on the show, or someone new? —Colonelz
Ausiello: Someone new and, as of this writing, still not cast. The character, named, ahem, Lorelai, is a Las Vegas cocktail waitress who is described as a bimbo with a heart of gold — minus the bimbo part. She actually possesses great intelligence and depth, and Jane quickly becomes smitten. So much so that Lorelai is scheduled to appear in the finale and return for at least five episodes next season. Got casting tips? Hit the comments!

Question: Anything new about Californication Season 6? I’m starving for spoilers! —Maria
Ausiello: Yes. This season, Hank’s going to get Smash‘d. That is, a storyline in which his novel gets turned into a Broadway musical might make the Showtime series briefly resemble the NBC series. However, instead of real “theatre types” hanging around, we’ll get aging rocker Atticus Fetch, who’s been hired to write the tunes, and Faith, his good girl-gone-bad muse. It’s a shame Russell Brand and Katy Perry broke up when they did — these parts woulda been perfect for them!

Question: Any scoop on Gossip Girl? —Thais
Ausiello: There’s a **e**u* on the horizon.

Question: I probably check TVLine about 10 times a day (It goes Gmail, Facebook, then TVLine) and think you are super-great. I was hoping you might know something about my super-guilty pleasure, Make it or Break It. Are Emily and Sasha gone for good? —Jenna
Ausiello: Let’s start with Sasha. While Monday’s premiere sure made it seem like the girls’ Rock coach (played by Neil Jackson) had been permanently replaced, Josie Loren, who plays Kaylie, tells TVLine that Sasha will be back “in the last two” episodes of the season. A return appearance from Emily, however, is off the table — for the moment, at least. “They were trying to get her back… but her schedule wasn’t fitting,” explains Loren, who adds, “[But] if we get picked up for the second half of Season 3, it’d be great” to have her back. Side note: You check your email before TVLine, Jenna? Really?

Question: Any Castle scoop? —Tamar
Ausiello: Someone we haven’t seen all season will be back during May sweeps.

Question: Any news if Castle and Beckett will become Caskett in the season finale? —Cat
Ausiello: Funny you should ask. We ran into Castle co-star Jon Huertas (Esposito) over the weekend at the 26th annual Genesis Awards and here’s what he had to say about the season-ender: “I think the audience is going to be surprised about what happens between Castle and Beckett. More surprised than they ever have been.” Interesting. One might even say veddy interesting.

Question: Going through withdrawal for American Horror Story. Got anything on when it comes back and where it will be set? Missing my spooky show. And I’m bored. —Stephanie Ausiello: I can tell you where it won’t be set — inside a prison. That was the newest rumor making the rounds, but an AHS insider maintains that Season 2 will not be pokey-centric. Meanwhile, remember the Angelina Jolie-esque character the show is casting to do battle with Jessica Lange? Rumor has it producers are casting a very wide net for the role (500 actresses seen and counting!), and it may eventually go to an unknown.

Question: Got any more scoop about The Vampire Diaries‘ decade dance on April 26? —Amy
Ausiello: Two characters will share an intimate moment on the dance floor, and I predict Delena fans will not be swooning.

Question: I’d like to have a spoiler for the next episode of Spoiler Alert! —@troyenne
Ausiello: OMG! Spoiler Alert! made Ask Ausiello! Our little web series has truly arrived! Unfortunately, I have a strict no-spoiler policy when it comes to shows I produce, so I’m afraid I can’t help you.

Question: Please tell me The Good Wife isn’t going to rob us of that Alicia-Jackie smackdown. Couldn’t believe Sunday’s episode ended in mid-scene! — Chloe
Ausiello: I’m pretty sure the next new episode — which, BTW, doesn’t air until April 15 (ugh) — brings us back to the scene of the impending showdown, the beauty parlor. I haven’t been this excited about a fight since Alexis and Krystle’s legendary lily pond melee some three decades ago. No pressure though, Mr. and Mrs. King!

Question: When will we find out who will be running against Peter for governor on The Good Wife? —Scott
Ausiello: That’s also in the next episode. (Hint: It will probably only happen if the guest star’s pilot doesn’t get picked up.)

Question: Community obsessive here looking for something — anything — on my Greendale pals. —Jenny
Ausiello: It’s a ways off, but the Law & Order-themed “Basic Lupine Urology” episode, set to air in late April, is very much worth the wait, according to TVLine’s Matt Mitovich. “From appropriating the veteran crime drama’s camera work, opening credits and music, to Britta get Doink!-Doink!ed mid-babble, it — at its best points — rivals the original “Modern Warfare” at evoking source material,” Matt raved to me during our daily 3 pm Red Bull run. “And the casting of Michael Ironside as a Colonel Jessup-like military blowhard? That’s just gravy.”

Question: Anything on Sunday’s Shameless finale? —Troy
Ausiello: Four things, in fact: Look for a twist in Ian’s hook-up drama, two departures, a major confession of love and a surprisingly mellow final scene. [Editor's Note: That technically adds up to five, Aus.] [Author's response: We'll have to agree to disagree on this one.]

Question: If Jason Ritter’s NBC pilot, County, gets picked up, what does it mean for Mark and Sarah on Parenthood? I have a bad feeling someone’s heart is going to get broken. —Marina
Ausiello: Not necessarily. Ritter (who was also at the aforementioned Genesis Awards on Saturday) assured us that he’ll “have to do a balancing act between shows.” It helps, as he pointed out, that both P’hood and County are “ensemble shows” that also happen to be owned by NBC Universal and produced by Jason Katims. “They would make it work,” he maintained. “It’s not going to be that Sarah gets a phone call about some fiery crash or something like that.”

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman and Megan Masters)

Comments (305)

• Question: Do you have any scoop on the Spartacus: Vengeance finale airing this Friday? —Evan

Oh no!!! I like Illythia and I think its related to it. My guess is that Ilythia does NOT carry a baby. There is nothing inside her pregnant belly! That would be her worst punishment! Poor Sparty does not have a hier.

OR Illythia is hallucinating that she always had Lucretia by her side but she is simply imagining it!

Comment by TJ – March 27, 2012 07:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Lucretia deforms the baby immediately when it is out of Illythia’s body. Gorges out the eyes, splits open the baby’s tummy & Lucretia pops the baby’s innards into her mouth then swallow it.

Then Lucretia goes to the cliff to commit suicide. Illythia begs her to return that is why she is crawling begging Lucretia to restore the baby back to normal cos Illythia has gone mad seeing Lucretia deform the baby.

Comment by TJ – March 27, 2012 09:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe we find out Ashur was also keeping Batiatus on the mend?

Comment by BHM1304 – March 28, 2012 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just ROFL…

Comment by lol – March 27, 2012 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank u veddy much for a hint! :) i think i already know how they are going to play the veddy part :)

Comment by Zed – March 27, 2012 08:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t get it…what’s the hint?

Comment by Erin – March 27, 2012 08:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • sorry guys but Glee, House, Spartacus, and the Mentalist. I do not watch those shows they are crap to me. those shows sucks ! my favorite shows. are Vampire Diaries, Secret Circle, Pretty Little Liars, Castle, and Supernatural.

Comment by June – March 27, 2012 08:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ok and personnally . I don’t like your favorite shows …

Comment by stell – March 28, 2012 12:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Castle” is getting so good this season. Totally looking forward to the next episode and enjoying the ride. Why? Because I know Marlowe won’t let us down. He’s just that kind of guy. Is the person coming back the sniper or the 3XK killer? Excited about seeing the new episode of “The Good Wife” – show is awesome. Thanks for the scoopage, Aus. :)

Comment by Madison – March 27, 2012 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I forgot about the 3x killer, but yah…he’s supposed to come back sometime, so maybe you’re right!

Comment by zaza – March 27, 2012 08:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • About Castle…

Person we haven’t seen all season returning? My guess? Lockwood (or Montgomery) isn’t dead!

Something between Castle and Beckett that fans would be surprised more surprised than ever? They are finally going to sleep together! I’m about 99.9% sure that Ausiello’s blind item was totally about them! <3 Come on, it's about time, don't you think? ;)

Comment by Shannon – March 27, 2012 08:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Will Stefan and Elena share a intimate moment in the next episode of THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!!!

Comment by Kaylee H – March 27, 2012 08:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Will Stefan and Elena share an intimate moment on the next episode of the THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!!

Comment by Kaylee H – March 27, 2012 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Since you’re friends, please, can you ask Matt Czuchry to leave the show and put his fans out their misery? Because that season has been a pure torture for his fans who now live in a state of perpetual frustration: no storylines, no screentime, no Cary and Kalinda…and no better prospects for the future. The guy is talented and he definitely deserves more than this.

Comment by Lucy – March 27, 2012 09:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. Other fans are complaining about it. And it’s not just matter of quantity. Writers have mostly used him like a plot monkey that season: everytime they didn’t know how to move forward with a plot (or solve “racism” issues)…here you are Cary, with something to say or to do that didn’t do anything for the character or was a totally nonsense. They really didn’t spend so much time on giving him his own story arc or on his development. A bunch of brief moments where he was good to Alicia just to say: “hey, he’s not an antagonist anymore. He’s nice!”. But really, did someone really notice it or care about it with 1 minute screentime for episode? Is that their best way to use or promote a MAIN cast member? And please, you don’t waste a three dimensional character like that. I expected definitely more from those writers.

Comment by fallingskiesitalia – March 28, 2012 07:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GG break up so soon ? i hope its nola and not dair but i think deep inside its dair :/ they shoulnt.break up

Comment by oscar – March 27, 2012 09:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the only thing i can come up with for:
    Question: Any scoop on Gossip Girl? —Thais
    Ausiello: There’s a **e**u* on the horizon.

is either “cleanup” or “skellum” (means a rascal)

Comment by Shawnee – March 27, 2012 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haha I would highly want that but I thinks its breakup, but hope its not Dan and Blair, they both are so amazing

Comment by Judy Walforth – March 28, 2012 02:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • God, why the first page is all about Glee? -.- I like Glee, I like Darren Criss, I like Finn&Rachel. But this is just ridiculous, there are other shows mentioned in this article. Get a life -.-

Comment by Manny – March 27, 2012 10:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A moment that is “so shocking” in Spartacus. That’s gotta be REALLY shocking given the show we’re talking about. I suspect Lucretia (Lucy Lawless) will take Ilithyia’s (Viva Bianca) baby…..by force…..before its born.

Comment by The Kaibosh – March 27, 2012 10:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt Bomer! Wohoo! Darren singing Gotye! Wohoo! Can’t wait!

Comment by katrilotta – March 27, 2012 11:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Bones scoop this week?? :(

Comment by Jillian – March 28, 2012 12:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^^^^^ THANK YOU!

Comment by Anonymosity – March 28, 2012 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only scoop that has me interested in castle and the mentalist the as for the castle scoop I am thinking someone we have seen all see Dr Burke or the return of the 3kk killer I trust marlowe with what he is doing regarding caskett and cant wait to see what happens in the finale

Comment by Karen – March 28, 2012 12:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know who leaves in Shameless if it is like UK version it will be steve and fiona because they left after 2 seasons in the Uk version. I’m calling it.

Comment by Ross Cloney – March 28, 2012 01:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so sad this season of shameless is already over, it’s been very good!! I’m not too happy about your non-Delena spoiler, tvd writers have been such a tease this season with them ugh. And a breakup in GG? As much I would love a Dan&Blair breakup, it will be surely Nate & Lola which no one will care lol whatever.

Comment by roXie – March 28, 2012 02:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They would not breakup Dan and Blair, they are the best thing about this show these days and keeps the storylines going…Dair FTW

Comment by Alice – March 28, 2012 02:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Aww, that’s cute. You think they are going to live happy ever after? Have you ever watch Gossip Girl? No way it’s going to happen especially since they have sex issues already. S o r r y

Comment by roXie – March 28, 2012 05:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Delena fans will NOT be swooning”. OMG, you mean Stefan and Elena have an intimate moment?? But didn’t Stefan and Elena already have an intimate moment in Dangerous Liaisons while dancing on in the ballroom? Was hoping for some Damon and Elena moments but it’s ok I guess. I love both Stelena and Delena!

Comment by Tanvi Chitnis – March 28, 2012 02:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ok castle comment re the word veddy basically means very intresting and i cant wait to see it

Comment by Karen – March 28, 2012 03:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i’m still holding on to my headcanon that jesse st.james shows up to kidnap rachel to new york so she remembers what she always wanted in life … that her dreams were bigger than finn.

Comment by destiny – March 28, 2012 03:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope it’s alexis’ mom. Castle has changed so much since we last saw her.

Comment by youmna – March 28, 2012 03:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A GRIMM spoiler!! Yeah! I bet a Wesen ‘befriends’ Juliet. Wonder when Nick is going to tell her the truth.

Comment by Renee – March 28, 2012 04:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why is spoiler question wasted on silly ideas from readers? I’d rather have some scoop

Comment by A – March 28, 2012 04:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would love to have the good old Capt Montgomery back, like on a flashback or something (I think it’d be interesting to see back when he met Beckett while she was searching for clues about her mom’s death). Other than that I hope it’s not one of Castle’s ex’s…

Comment by Julie (@CDNspnFAN) – March 28, 2012 04:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • For Montgomery to be (even briefly) back would be amazing! The amount I don’t care for Gates can’t be put into words.

Comment by Anonymosity – March 28, 2012 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yawn and boo to Stelena.

Comment by A – March 28, 2012 04:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would be so happy if Dan and Blair were the Gossip Girl break up. Have to skip their scenes. Dan is easily the worst character on that show.

I am excited to see Jane get a love interest on The Mentalist. I think it would be an interesting change for his character. I am very curious how the team and especially Lisbon would react.

Comment by gossipgirltruth – March 28, 2012 04:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A “Breakup” in Gossip Girl? How is this considered as a spoiler? Every single couple in this show is bound to split up and being ruined by their writers lol. They don’t believe in writing “happy” couple they said so themselves, why DB would be any different? They will be destroyed like evey pairing before. I give them until 5X22 tops! No way they will last at the end of the season.

Comment by Chloé – March 28, 2012 04:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I more than just hope… I pray that Ban|Dair will finally beak up… stop degrading, write it good again, save GG, be nice to fans, GG Writers!!!

It’s the greatest story of true Love, stop ruining it, remember, Karma is a bitch =)

Comment by Ley (@ley_la) – March 28, 2012 05:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Spoilers for Glee’s finale already ? I can’t believe how quickly this year went for that show and it makes me sad that this is it for House. Not sad about the breakup for GG. Let’s hope is Dan and Blair- by far the worst thing that show has done.

Comment by Sarah – March 28, 2012 05:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nah. The worst they’ve ever done (or ever will do for that matter) is Chuck and Blair.

Comment by JB – March 28, 2012 09:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Has it occured to all the Spartacus fans here that it might not just be a Lucretia vs Ilyithia shocking event but something that happens in the war between Spartacus and Glaber? Just saying…

Comment by Christine – March 28, 2012 05:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No it would NOT be between Glaber & Sparty in the last 10 minutes. Its DEFINITELY between Lucretia & Illythia. The 2 ladies need to settle their scores. The reason why Lucretia waited this long to harm the baby is to give time for Illythia to bond emotionally with the baby, the bond is now so strong that it will hurt Illythia permanently forever when the baby is abused by Lucretia.

And I think Lucretia is going to make sure that Illythia’s fertility is terminated for good.

Lucretia has been waiting for this moment for a long time.

Comment by Lynn – March 28, 2012 05:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Dair last!!

Comment by Jacquelyn – March 28, 2012 06:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please let the break up be Dan and Blair. They are the worst couple EVER to be on gossip girl.

Comment by gg – March 28, 2012 06:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They are the worst ever! God, who’s idea was that pairing because they just suck! I even stopped watching because I hate them that much. Die Dan and and Blair’s relationship and never come back.

On to Stelena. I love them together but what a mess that needs to be fixed there. I have faith Julie Plec will make it worth while.

Comment by Alexis – March 28, 2012 06:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stelena huh? And Delena fans won’t like it….great. Surprised with Castle and Beckett? I’m not sure that will necessarily be a good thing. Surprises never really are on tv shows are they? I stopped watching GG because of Blair and Dan so maybe I can watch again if they break up and the show gets better writers.

Comment by leigh – March 28, 2012 06:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • These glee comments are crack-in me up.

Comment by Nae – March 28, 2012 06:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, the fans are pretty rabid in general – in an entirely healthy sense (read with blatant sarcasm).

Comment by Anonymosity – March 28, 2012 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So if The Good Wife doesn’t come back until April 15th, does this mean we only get a 22 episode season instead of our normal 23?!?! I feel so gypped.

Comment by christineb85 – March 28, 2012 07:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my goodness, enough of Finn and Rachel already! There are other GREAT characters on that show. Focus on them.

Comment by Putri – March 28, 2012 07:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How its the end of Dair. That pairing has been so forced.

Comment by mroisman – March 28, 2012 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It has been forced down viewers throats. I was ok with them being friends but the “romance” irks me. The sooner that Blair and Dan thing is done the better GG will be. I heard Bart might be back. Maybe I’ll watch when he comes back. Hopefully they do some Chuck and Blair soon too

Why is the Good Wife taking so long to come back?

I’m kind of upset about Delena. I think they deserved more of a shot while Stelena was on the skids. i don’t hard core ship either but that’s just my take.

Comment by Willa – March 28, 2012 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Elena and Stefan!!! YAY!

I would love for Jason Ritter to still be on Parenthood!! He is great and I love Mark and Sarah!

Comment by sarah – March 28, 2012 08:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GG has got to go.

Comment by Mikry M – March 28, 2012 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wish the GG breakup was DB, but alas, I think it’s just Nate and Lola. Lame.

Comment by Rina – March 28, 2012 08:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • please let it be a dair break up this disgusting story lasted long enough.
    I don’t want chuck to take her back she is a whore let her die alone for all i care

Comment by sophia – March 28, 2012 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If she is a whore like you said, Then Chuck is a walking STD.. so your argument’s are invalid. also if you don’t care about Blair… why do you want a Dair break up? …… Methink you protest too much?

Comment by @ sophia – March 28, 2012 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Soooooo exited for Spartacus: Vengeance finale :))))

for GG if its DB breakup and them ending this stupid thing sooner than later I would love it. (you only yada about DB so its possible to think its for DB I guess) I don’t think we are that lucky tho ughhhhhh hate it so much….the worst season ever. But I saw Jack and Chuck preview. Love them <3 Can't you just give some spoilers regarding Chuck and Serena's SLs?

I couldn't watch Mad Men preview I want to stay unspoiled ;)

Comment by donna – March 28, 2012 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish it was dan and blair because they are the worst couple i have ever seen on tv they are pathetic and ridiculous but i think it’s lola and nate.They break up a nice pairing (nola) to this pathetic excuse of a couple ugh dair makes me wanna vomit

Comment by ll – March 28, 2012 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • a break up on gg? they don’t have a lot a couples here so maybe nola. Gossip Girl is ruined anyway it’s unwatchable with ban the writers really think we are stupid enough to buy this “couple” i don’t think they can fix what they’ve done it’s unfixable they really should stop with this season which is horrible .Anyway can’t wait for the vampire dairies:DELENA FOREVER and stelena too i love them both equally so…

Comment by gg – March 28, 2012 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I one of the few glee fans more interested in how Rachel and Kurt’s NYADA auditions turn out than the relationship stuff?
    Also, anyone know anything about the Supernatural Season 7 finale? :)

Comment by Anonymosity – March 28, 2012 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m anxious to see what Steven DeKnight and his crew have in store for the final “Spartacus” of the season. It is going to be extremely challenging to top last years, which was one of the best freshman season finales in television history. I have faith in this crew. I’m stressed that Mira is headed for the chopping block but hope I’m wrong. I’m hoping that the last scene is Batiatus slipping in the back door because aside from Andy and J’ai because J’ai was awesome, the biggest thing missing from this season was John Hannah.

Comment by BHM1304 – March 28, 2012 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m pretty sure Ausiello is the author AND the editor, which means he’s talking to himself in the penultimate question. What’s that quote? “Talking to yourself is a sign of genius; answering yourself is a sign of insanity”? Something like that.

Just throwing it out there.

Comment by Liz B. – March 28, 2012 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hi Mr. Ausiello, I’m not sure if this is in the correct area to post, but I wanted to ask sine you did such an AMAZING job with your campaine to get Emily VC on Brother’s & Sister’s back in the day. How would one go about doing that to try and get Kristen Bell added to Mocking Jay the third book of the Hunger Games movies?? She actually just mentioned it to Jimmy Kimmel when he interview her the other week. & I am dying to help her out!! Any suggestions??????

Comment by Carrie – March 28, 2012 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awe shoot. It looks like Glee is making Matt Bomer look like a self obsessed douche. Teach the kids how to pose? Really??? I’ll still watch and look forward to his song, but I hope his character is likable.

Comment by G – March 28, 2012 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post