The TVLine-Up: TV Worth Watching This Tuesday

On TV this Tuesday: Raising Hope has a piggy predicament, Dancing With the Stars purges its first pairing, Ringer‘s Siobhan is given an ultimatum, Body of Proof battles an outbreak and more. Here are 10 programs to keep on your radar.

8 pm NCIS (CBS) | Director Vance’s brother-in-law is the lead suspect when Gibbs and the team investigate the murder of a petty officer. That ’70s Show‘s Don Stark and All My Children‘s Eden Riegel guest-star.

8 pm 90210 (The CW) | PJ proposes to Naomi, but Annie discovers a twist — he must get married in order to access his trust fund; Dixon not only signs a record contract without Adrianna, but also accepts a gig to play back-up for guest star Haley Reinhart (American Idol).

8 pm Raising Hope (Fox) | When Burt runs against the church group’s chairperson (guest star Vivica A. Fox, Kill Bill), he is tasked with pig-sitting for a blind parishoner. Alas, in true Burt fashion, guess who becomes dinner for the Chances?

9 pm NCIS: Los Angeles (CBS) | When the body of a Navy Intel Officer is found and evidence points to a team of Navy SEALs, Sam is left to interrogate the group. Chris Butler (The Good Wife) guest-stars.

9 pm Dancing With the Stars (ABC) | On the first results show of the season, country superstars Sugarland and singer-songwriter Matt Nathanson perform. (A behind-the-scenes special airs beforehand at 8 pm.)

9 pm Ringer (The CW) | Bridget decides the only way she will feel safe is if she testifies against Bodaway; Machado gets suspended from the FBI; Henry gives Siobhan an ultimatum: revenge, or their relationship.

9 pm New Girl (Fox) | Jess’ sophisticated date with Russell doesn’t go as planned; Nick channels his inner frat boy when his college pals visit; one of the roommates discovers Schmidt and Cece’s secret.

Poppy Montgomery Hails Her Unforgettable New Foil, ‘Hardcore’ Romance Twist and ‘Cool’ Finale

10 pm Body of Proof (ABC) | When the city is hit with outbreak of an unknown virus, an officer from the Center for Disease Control (Beverly Hills, 90210‘s Luke Perry) takes over the case to figure out not just what caused the outbreak, but who. Breaking Bad‘s Dean Norris and Carnivàle‘s Nick Stahl also guest-star.

10 pm Justified (FX) | Raylan squares off with a pair of merciless Detroit hitmen; the battle between Boyd and Quarles comes to a head.

10 pm Best Ink (Oxygen) | Premiere: Ten tattoo artists compete for $100K and a cover and feature spread in Tattoo magazine. American Idol Season 2 finalist Kimberly Caldwell hosts.

Comments (40)

• Dancing With The Stars Results, Body Of Proof and Unforgettable. :D

Comment by Vannesa – March 27, 2012 07:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow. Read a book night.

Comment by dee – March 27, 2012 07:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS
    NCIS LA

Comment by kirads09 – March 27, 2012 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I also forgot to mention.
    HD Net has been showing “Last Chance To See” with Stephen Fry. I am DVR’ing that.

Comment by kirads09 – March 27, 2012 07:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watch Raising Hope & Ringer. Dvr New Girl & Breaking In. Not much on tonight.

Comment by theresa – March 27, 2012 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ringer nd Body of Proof. How the heck can anyone tolerate 90210?And what happened to Annalynne, she used to be so pretty.

Comment by lorna – March 27, 2012 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay so I have no interest in Body of Proof BUT Luke Perry is on so I may tune it.
    I am looking forward to 90210 and Ringer

Comment by sarah – March 27, 2012 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve been thoroughly enjoying Body of Proof, but it’s pretty clear they’re just playing out the string. Tuesday was for me a pretty fallow night for the last few years, but with New Girl, Cougar Town, Body of Proof, and (to a lesser extent) that Tim Allen show, it’s turned into a pretty good TV night. They aren’t bad shows, but I’ve never gotten into the NCISes much, and Idol or The Voice or DWTS aren’t the kind of thing I want to tune in to all that often.

Comment by CJ – March 27, 2012 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS, Dancing results and I know it’s going to get canceled but I love Body of Proof.

Comment by Sue – March 27, 2012 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am most looking forward to Body of Proof! Sure hope the ratings go up! I am not ready to say goodbye to this great show!

Comment by Linda – March 27, 2012 07:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Justified is incredible TV.

Comment by ctownlegend – March 27, 2012 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is Cougar Town not on this week? That would be disappointing.

Comment by Ari – March 27, 2012 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m probably alone, but RINGER…totally a must watch tonight.

Comment by KBC – March 27, 2012 08:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are far from alone! I am looking forward to Ringer tonight. FINALLY Henry grows a set.

Comment by Ed – March 27, 2012 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am sooooo waiting for Ringer tonight.

Comment by Melanie – March 27, 2012 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Eden Riegel back on my TV Screen at last. Happy.

Comment by secretlifeofemilydickinson – March 27, 2012 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, Body of Proof, DVRing Justified

Comment by Bella – March 27, 2012 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m looking forward to 90210 and Ringer!!!

Everyone record or watch Ringer, it’s one of the best new shows worth watching!!!

Comment by Fernando – March 27, 2012 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • None of the above.

Watching Breaking In and Top Gear tonight.

Comment by Brendan – March 27, 2012 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to Raising Hope!

Comment by Josh – March 27, 2012 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Raising Hope
    Ringer
    New Girl
    Breaking In
    Justified

Comment by Velvet – March 27, 2012 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll continue to watch NCIS: LA On Demand (Kensi Blye makes me go Zou Bisou Bisou). RINGER has only four episodes left and I don’t know what the future holds for the serialized drama.

Comment by bad kevin – March 27, 2012 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS
    NCIS LA

both sound better then reading a borning book

Comment by Michael – March 27, 2012 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are borning! Get some punctuation in your life.

Comment by Michaela – March 27, 2012 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • New,girl and raising hope!!!!!

Comment by l – March 27, 2012 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Body of Proof for me and hoping it gets renewed..but sometimnes it is flat, please stop finding men for Megan, she has one very close to her..:)

Comment by tahina – March 27, 2012 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Justified and Ringer.

I have no idea why there aren’t more people watching Justified. It’s incredible.

Comment by Kayla – March 27, 2012 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, Justified is awesome. I have a little thing for gunslingers ;)

Comment by Velvet – March 27, 2012 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS, NCIS: LA, Ringer, New Girl, Breaking In (don’t the the New Girl apartment building and the Breaking In Contra offices look kind of similar?) and *Justified* (which yes, is beyond awesome!!). I love watching Raylan and Boyd do their dance and just watching the two of them act is incredible.

Comment by Dawn – March 27, 2012 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • dang it no Cougar Town or Switched at Birth. I guess it will be just New Girl and Body of Proof

Comment by juan – March 27, 2012 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess I’ll have to DVR Dancing with the Stars and fast forward to Matt Nathanson.

Comment by Susna – March 27, 2012 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Raising Hope
    New Girl
    Justified

Comment by mandy – March 27, 2012 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CBS for me tonight. NCIS, NCIS: LA and Unforgettable are on my must-watch list.

Comment by Justin – March 27, 2012 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, and ABC even provided (Body of Proof related) prizes for us to give away to the top promoters of #GoingViral!

Comment by Body Of Proof Season 3 Campaign – March 27, 2012 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DANA DELANY ON BODY OF PROOF! Couldn’t be more excited! (:

Comment by Morgan – March 27, 2012 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS, NCIS: LA, and Body of Proof.

Comment by Kate – March 27, 2012 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS and Ringer. Maybe Unforgettable, if they would just quit having her act like a 1970s superhero, solving all the crimes in her high heels and soundly beating the enemy senseless. Otherwise, it’s an interesting show. Dylan Walsh and Kevin Rankin are really great in it.

Comment by rubytu – March 27, 2012 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post