Exclusive

Exclusive: Jericho's Kenneth Mitchell Hoofs It to Grimm as Big Foot-Esque Beast!

Kenneth MitchellGrimm has found its Big Foot!

Jericho alum Kenneth Mitchell will guest star in an upcoming episode of the recently-renewed NBC drama as a sasquatch-esque creature, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Mitchell will play a Wildermann, a beast that resembles the infamous urban legend. In the real world, his alter ego, Larry, struggles with self control issues, which causes him to be stuck between his human self and his creature self. Not helping matters is the pain from the device inserted into his neck that leads to his mental breakdown.

Mitchell’s episode — No. 21, to be exact — is slated to air during May sweeps.

1. William says:

Can’t wait.

2. Renee says:

Loved him in Jericho. Looking forward to this. Actually I look forward to every episode of Grimm.

3. Lillian Santiago says:

Sounds like a good episode, I also loved him in Jericho. I really miss that show.

4. Dan says:

Is it just me??? I started watching this show because the trailers said from one of the writers/producers of Buffy/Angel… and while it has been entertaining…I have not had that moment yet where I have really gotten dragged into this universe. The mythology is odd and the characters are somewhat one-dimensional. It has not pulled at my heartstrings like Buffy used to do consistently and I have never walked away from watching an episode of Grimm chuckling at the brilliant writing or sweating over a tense and shocking moment. While I repeat, this show is “entertaining”, I am still waiting to be blown away.

5. harmond says:

love this show. it takes me away. all these reality shows suck!! i like imagination and fun. hope nbc recognizes what a great show they have on their hands. i have watch buffy and angel and i think this show honors those greatyly while remembering that those of us who did watch buffy/angel have grown up. love my weekly dose of Grimm!!!

6. Ty says:

I love this show,just the black guy could also have a love interest.

7. swirl says:

I love Grimm and Once Upon a Time…kinda somewhat the same in a way?!

8. TYouwish says:

Never saw Jericho…but ohhhh my gosh that guy is handsome. Scratch that, he’s gorgeous. I always look forward to Grimm! Such a fun show!:-)

9. Sheila says:

Grimm is so much fun. A stretch from what the Brothers captured when compiling their stories, but still entertaining. Monroe is the man–make that “big bad wolf”–who adds humor to the show. It would be boring without his character