Exclusive: Jericho's Kenneth Mitchell Hoofs It to Grimm as Big Foot-Esque Beast!

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

Kenneth MitchellGrimm has found its Big Foot!

Jericho alum Kenneth Mitchell will guest star in an upcoming episode of the recently-renewed NBC drama as a sasquatch-esque creature, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Mitchell will play a Wildermann, a beast that resembles the infamous urban legend. In the real world, his alter ego, Larry, struggles with self control issues, which causes him to be stuck between his human self and his creature self. Not helping matters is the pain from the device inserted into his neck that leads to his mental breakdown.

Mitchell’s episode — No. 21, to be exact — is slated to air during May sweeps.

Comments (10)

• Can’t wait.

Comment by William – March 26, 2012 08:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved him in Jericho. Looking forward to this. Actually I look forward to every episode of Grimm.

Comment by Renee – March 27, 2012 05:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sounds like a good episode, I also loved him in Jericho. I really miss that show.

Comment by Lillian Santiago – March 27, 2012 06:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it just me??? I started watching this show because the trailers said from one of the writers/producers of Buffy/Angel… and while it has been entertaining…I have not had that moment yet where I have really gotten dragged into this universe. The mythology is odd and the characters are somewhat one-dimensional. It has not pulled at my heartstrings like Buffy used to do consistently and I have never walked away from watching an episode of Grimm chuckling at the brilliant writing or sweating over a tense and shocking moment. While I repeat, this show is “entertaining”, I am still waiting to be blown away.

Comment by Dan – March 27, 2012 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love this show. it takes me away. all these reality shows suck!! i like imagination and fun. hope nbc recognizes what a great show they have on their hands. i have watch buffy and angel and i think this show honors those greatyly while remembering that those of us who did watch buffy/angel have grown up. love my weekly dose of Grimm!!!

Comment by harmond – March 27, 2012 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show,just the black guy could also have a love interest.

Comment by Ty – March 27, 2012 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Grimm and Once Upon a Time…kinda somewhat the same in a way?!

Comment by swirl – March 27, 2012 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Never saw Jericho…but ohhhh my gosh that guy is handsome. Scratch that, he’s gorgeous. I always look forward to Grimm! Such a fun show!:-)

Comment by TYouwish – March 27, 2012 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If you didn’t see Jericho – you gotta netflix it or somethin’. That show was great!

Comment by JJC – March 27, 2012 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Grimm is so much fun. A stretch from what the Brothers captured when compiling their stories, but still entertaining. Monroe is the man–make that “big bad wolf”–who adds humor to the show. It would be boring without his character

Comment by Sheila – March 28, 2012 06:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post