Badass Hot Shots: Nikita and Amanda Brawl!

Nikita is about to give fans something they’ve been craving for nearly two whole seasons: a balls-to-the-wall, knock-down, drag-out fight between the titular spy and Division dame Amanda. And that’s not all!

“Power” (airing next Friday at 8/7c) also sees the the return of, well, power to onetime boss man Percy, who has for a majority of Season 2 been imprisoned or on the run.

Click through the scoopy shots below for a glimpse at what happens with Amanda tries to take out Nikita!

Tags: ,

Comments (15)

• Can’t wait. The second half of season 2 (plus Fair Trade and Clawback) episodes are like mini snippets on an awesome kick a$ action flick. Now, we get Nikita vs. Amanda oh man.. it’s going to be good.

Comment by Jaime – March 23, 2012 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That is totally an unfair fight. Nikita’s hands are TIED. But boy Amanda better run if Niki gets loose….

Comment by SDS (@blueARQL) – March 23, 2012 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Remember the last time something like this happened? Nikita was chained to a ceiling while being tortured by Amanda…girl always gets out of sticky situations.

Comment by hannahrodgers – March 23, 2012 09:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bring.It.On. :)

Comment by Maddie – March 23, 2012 10:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dear God how can I stand all this awesomeness!! 2×17 was mind-blowingly awesome & now these pictures??? Good Lord this show is amazing! Bring it on Nikita, I am ready to be blown away, week after week for hopefully (if the CW is smart ;) ) many seasons to come!

Comment by ndavika – March 24, 2012 12:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita Vs Amanda this is going to be great, and BTW I think Amanda is going die, in the next couple of episodes

Comment by x – March 24, 2012 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope you’re right, because while I’ve been enjoying the show, the actress who plays Amanda is terrible, plus I’m tired of looking at her butt-fat lips.

Comment by CJ – March 25, 2012 07:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Amanda/Melinda Clarke is bad ass! The majority i think enjoy melinda clarke and her character, so i hope they keep her alive. She adds something to the show.

Comment by Jon – March 27, 2012 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Melinda Clarke is the PERFECT actress to be playing this specific role and for your information she has the highest rating within the entire show. People literally tune in to see AMANDA rather than Nikita, look it up. There is no way they are going to kill off Amanda, if they were to, they would most likely lose more than half of their viewers, too many people love Amanda.

Comment by Victoria – March 27, 2012 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • These promo pictures and comments almost make me want to pick Nikita back up. I wasn’t that impressed by the beginning of the season, and I quickly fell behind. I wonder how lost I’d be if just started watching now without catching up.

Comment by Julie – March 24, 2012 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Definitely pick it up! Maybe pick it up from season 2′s premiere if you don’t feel like watching all the episodes.

Comment by kavyn – March 24, 2012 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Definitely pick it back up. The second half of the season has been infinitely better than the start. The first half of the season was mostly just focused on mini-missions but they’ve picked up the plot development more. It’s gotten MUCH better.

Comment by dude – March 25, 2012 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Nikita it is truly the best show of the CW after TVD. I just don’t get why people are watching shows like 90210 while Nikita gets low demo ratings. It is just a quality program and it will be a shame for it to be cancelled. Renew it CW!

Comment by JC – March 24, 2012 09:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SAVE this show! Nikita is the best show on CW!

Comment by mel – March 25, 2012 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to admit, this season has been great. The show especially picked up momentum with Percy’s escape plan. Fight sequences got better and better; I appreciate Maggie Q and Lyndsy Fonseca’s efforts.

Comment by Ogla Sungutay – March 25, 2012 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post