Spoiler Alert! Bones Birth Video! Suburgatory Twist! Mad Men Scoop! Walking Dead Chatter!

This week’s Spoiler Alert! delivers in more ways than one.

Not only does the jam-packed episode feature major scoop about the Suburgatory finale straight from leading man Jeremy Sisto (who divulges a surprising tidbit about his first encounter with Clueless co-star and upcoming Suburgatory squeeze Alicia Silverstone), but it also boasts an exclusive interview with Mad Men‘s main man Jon Hamm (and a few of his castmates).

Speaking of the Emmy-drenched drama, Matt Mitovich and I offer a snappy judgment or two on Sunday’s two-hour premiere (hint: I wasn’t blown away). And keeping with the AMC theme, we share some final thoughts on last week’s Walking Dead climax (hint: WTF Lori?!).

Lastly, Spoiler Alert! delivers an actual delivery! Yep, we’ve obtained exclusive footage of the big Bones birth a whole two weeks before it actually airs on Fox. The twist? Happy Endings‘ Adam Pally and Community‘s Gillian Jacobs will be playing the roles of Booth and Brennan. I kid you not.

Ready… set… PUSH (play).

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Spoilers, Video

1. Sam says:

“And she’s perfectly clothed out of the womb.”

Hmm…maybe not perfectly clothed but I wouldn’t doubt if she was born with a pair of tiny striped socks. :)

2. Amber says:

Gillian and Adam are perfect. Love that pre-enactment.

I also have to laugh every time you or Matt look at an invisible screen off camera to watch clips. I love that you guys let us into that joke in past Spoiler Alerts. Basically, Spoiler Alert is fantastic. Keep them coming! :)

• Teresa says:

I agree I thought I missed some episodes. There was to big of a jump to fast. I love the show but the couple thing should have been a little more romantic so that we could see more of Brennan’s softer side.

3. Kayla says:

Just FYI as a loyal fan of Bones I do feel betrayed by Hart skipping the courtship. Should I feel like I’m not a true fan? No I put in my time as a viewer only to be let down. Sadly I have no interest in watching the show anymore. I do feel sad about that. U watch them like they r real people. How would u like it if u was dating someone and then the next morning you wake up and ur married with 3 kids? Ud want that time back…..right?

• Jillian says:

I have always cared more about just seeing them in love and seeing that romance and passion in their relationship, than just seeing their first date, first kiss ect. I feel like we have been watching that for 6 years. They can show a couple in love after they having been married for 50 years.

…but I don’t give up on the show. The birth episode and the next 7 episodes look SO good. They look so in love. Plus, Hart promised that he would do that storyline about B&B getting their sex life back on track after the baby is born.

• Jennifer says:

I am in complete agreement with you. That is one of the reasons I lost interest in show. Even if they do flashbacks at this point it won’t be same, it’s like reading really a great book then seeing the movie and realizing they left key elements out. As a viewer I want those moments, especially since they knew each other in first episode. Granted flashback was done shiwing first case together but in trying to avoid ridicilious “Moolighting curse”bs the show went a bit to far on this on. Sadly, I don’t even care about baby’s birth episode. I only hope it airs quick, quiet and painless as I am sick to death of hearing about it.

• Christina says:

Oh well, it’s your loss.

• Loki says:

Couldn’t agree more, with Christina. Folks, get a life. I think Hart played this one really well and the surprise pregnancy was actually perfectly in character for those two. How many years would it have taken to take Brennan to a place where she would have had an intentional courtship with Booth? Too many to script on tv, for sure. This way we get them together, we get love and conflict and emotion and we don’t compromise the integrity of this great show. We still stay true to our characters. If you can’t handle that, consider therapy.

• Jillian says:

Amen!

• Jonnie says:

Loki….therapy…..come on. People r allowed to have their own opinion. Don’t really think that qualifies them for therapy. Let’s save that for real issues.

• Maddie says:

Loki, therapy, really? That’s uncalled for and wrong. I’m happy with the way they did things but I can understand how some people would like a little of the good stuff courtship-wise and missed it. It is possible to disagree and not disparage people who don’t feel the way you do. It’s called empathy even compassion. And hey, even though we’re okay with status quo doesn’t mean we’re right. Maybe it would’ve been better the other way. Callous posts like these never do any good. In fact, they usually make things worse.

• tripoli says:

Then perhaps you shouldn’t have replied at all. You too are adding fuel to the fire. I would assume that the therapy comment was a little tongue in cheek. But considering the crazy fans of this show, with theirconstant whining about missing out, perhaps it shouldn’t have been.

• Jennifer says:

I lost interest in show BECAUSE everything kept getting dragged out. I tried watching last season and realized I didn’t care. I don’t need Booth and Brennan to be dating but to have the show go from one extreme to another just to avoid a supposed tv curse is stupid. If they are that insecure about show maybe they need the therapy.

4. Faith says:

Spoiler alert theatre is the best thing since the cone heads on SNL! Simply fantastic.

5. John says:

I’m kind of in love with Spoiler Alert Theater. And especially awesome casting this week!

6. N. says:

You weren’t blown away? I’ve been so stoked for this show’s return. Hopefully it gets better. So glad it’s back. :)

7. Jillian says:

I can’t for Bones! The sneak peaks were so cute.

8. Zaytana says:

Wtf…… what is this. i thought you were actually going to show the birthing scene. UGH.

9. Natalie says:

Bones birth? Woot!
    Btw, Is that a pic of the totally gorgeous Lisa Edelstein kissing you in the background, Mike? If so, kinda jealous.
    Also, I’ve never heard Matt talk before. Have only read and enjoyed his articles on here. It’s pretty cool. Thanks for the news, guys.

10. tvaddict says:

Lori needs to be killed off next season on TWD. And the birthing scene was just another reason Community & Happy Endings are 2 of the best shows on TV

• Matt says:

Well considering what happens to Lori in the comic and considering where it looks like the group is going to end up at, i.e. the last scene at the end of the finale. It looks like at least two major storylines from the comics (The Prison and The Governor) will be occuring, probably, next season and thus you may get your wish. :)

• Kevin says:

Yeah the governor and prison are happening, but where the two of them meet and specifically what you’re referring to is something that would either happen in the finale of season 4 or 5. Not next season. Don’t forget about the pacing in this show.

11. Emily says:

I squealed when I saw Gillian and Adam were performing…Excellent pre-enaction!

12. Excited for Mad Men! And TWD season 3! I understand Lori’s reaction though. I guess she didn’t expect that Rick is really going to kill Shane eventhough she wants to. It’s weird, but i guess it’s real. Lori’s not a bad character anyway.

13. Ainav says:

Gillian And Adam hahaha brilliant pre-enactment I just love Spoiler Alert Theater :)

14. Amanda says:

Suck and Blow! Awesome.

15. Michael Sacal says:

WTH? The video starts, then it freezes and I have to refresh, and now it’s unavailable.

16. eli says:

hahahahaha just gotta love how badly they act!

17. MOMMAHURLEY says:

Ha Ha that was funny! I’m happy they didn’t actually show the Bones birth scene, cause I’m not strong enough to resist looking, but I would have been so sad after that I spoiled it for myself…this gave us a peek at the dialogue, but didn’t completely spoil it. I could almost hear Booth and Bones voices though!! lol lol lol. I cannot wait for April 2nd.

To those that say the show is ruined for them because they didn’t get to see the whole first time, moment…etc. I’m sorry. But if you have been watching this season, you’ve seen some moments that just wouldn’t have been as great had you already seen that… I have to say, I believe wholeheartedly, if not seeing that, caused you to stop watching the show, I believe you would have stopped anyway once your desires were quenched. I can understand your disappointment… but I cannot understand how that would cause a long time fan to stop watching… it just prolongs the expectation and tension….Personally, I think the show is better than ever.

18. Christina says:

I didn’t want to see Booth and Brennan date. He dated Hannah and God knows who else, and she dated Sully and Andrew and a few other guys. Why in the world would I want a repeat of that? I wanted to see things we never got to see them do with others, and that’s exactly what we’ve gotten. I have no complaints about Bones at the moment, and as long as Booth and Brennan stay together, I don’t think I’ll have too many of them in the future either.

19. Amy says:

Gillian and Adam are hilarious. Gotta love Community and Happy Endings.

20. Jane says:

It shocks me that people who say they are fans of Bones find it to be PERFECT right now. If a person who is still a fan voices an opinion that seems to be a popular belief amongst long time fans they are just wrong, and “need to quit watching”, and would hate the show no matter what was written.

I am standing up to the constant harassment by these fans who think this show is even a former shadow of what it was. It has not improved, (Temperance being dumbed down and not anything even close to the character she was- yet is supposed to be the same in her stances with Booth). I don’t blame ED or DB for this change, but in all honesty I seem to feel there is even a chemistry change between them. It was the chemistry that made seasons 1-5 a must see for me.

I am sorry uber, it could be crap and I will still watch it, fans. I am a fan too and if it is far from being entertaining as before, then I will be honest about it. You can have an opinion too, don’t badger many,many of us about ours.

• Jillian says:

Just because someone has watch every episode from the beginning and isn’t happy with the show now doesn’t make them a fan either. I’m always surprised when people say that they are still a fan, but that they are so unhappy with this show and don’t watch it anymore. If I was so angry and miserable with a show, I would stop watching and talking about it and I would definitely not consider myself a fan. Also, I have seen episode from the beginning. I’m sure everyone has seen every episode from the beginning. What does that make us? Yeah, I don’t agree with everything the show does and it was better in previous seasons, but I still enjoy the show and I will never give up. Just because I’m not complaining about how this show was so much better in previous season and now it sucks all the time doesn’t make me any less of fan either.

• Christina says:

Speak for yourself! A lot of long-time fans think Bones is still great. I find your generalization insulting.

21. zaza says:

Oh, I SOOO love Spoiler Alert Theater!

22. em says:

Haha. Love Gillian and Adam. Love the scoop from Jeremy Sisto. I can’t wait to see Alicia and the return of the mother.

23. Danielle H says:

LOL I don’t even care if I don’t watch any of the shows you guys talked about, I just like watching you guys chat about TV :)
    BTW, was there an episode last week? Seems like there wasn’t one for a bit.

24. Human Being says:

I haven’t really watched these spoiler videos before, but I had to watch this one for the Walking Dead chat. And I must say, you two are adorable in your glasses! And Aus, you really should go back and watch the last couple seasons of Treme. You will not regret it, trust me. That show is totally worth people giving it a chance. I hope not to be let down by the Mad Men premiere. I don’t think I will be though. It’s just gonna be so great getting to see all my favorite characters again. I liked the Mad Men interviews, but I’m not sure which was more jarring to see; what a grown up little lady Kiernan is starting to look like, or the hot trophy date that Jared Harris had on his arm.

25. Kevin says:

Enough about the baby, FINDER info please. Quickly becoming a fave.

26. h says:

if they are actors they are not good ones.

27. Lulu says:

I’m so excited for Bones! In season 6 I was disappointed with Hannah, but I really like season 7 :] APRIL 2ND, 2012!!!!

28. Ana says:

When I saw Rick killing Shane I thought I would finally start liking his character… but really seeing him grow a pair did nothing for me, he was annoyingly good before and now he’s annoyingly bossy. I love the show but the only two characters I have some sort of sympathy for are Daryl and Glenn…