CBS Reveals Finale Dates and Scoops (Funerals! Weddings! Space Missions! New Lovers!)

Bazinga! CBS on Thursday morning unveiled not only its calendar of season finale dates, but also a snippet of scoop for each and every season ender — several of which are super-sized!

Let’s see what’s what….

SUNDAY, APRIL 8
10 pm CSI: Miami |
When one of the CSIs’ biggest enemies is murdered, Horatio must determine which of his team members is a suspect.

SUNDAY, APRIL 29 (aka the fourth night of May Sweeps)
9 pm The Good Wife | Lockhart & Gardner faces its biggest challenge yet when Patti Nyholm (Martha Plimpton) returns, joining forces with Louis Canning (Michael J. Fox) to drive Alicia’s firm into bankruptcy.

SUNDAY, MAY 6
8 pm The Amazing Race |
After traveling five continents, 22 cities and nearly 40,000 miles, the series’ 20th installment concludes in a special two-hour season finale as the final four teams race through Japan and onto Honolulu, where one will win the $1 million prize.

MONDAY, MAY 7
8 pm 2 Broke Girls |
(One hour) Max and Caroline use Caroline’s invite to a Manhattan gala as a means to meet guest star Martha Stewart and present their cupcake business.

TUESDAY, MAY 8
10 pm Unforgettable |
On the trail of her sister’s murderer, Carrie returns to Syracuse (Let’s go, Orange!), where the killer may have struck again.

WEDNESDAY, MAY 9
10 pm CSI |
When a friend of the Sheriff becomes a prime suspect in his wife’s brutal murder, the investigation’s political fallout reveals the truth behind Russell’s troubled history with Finlay. Also, an old foe of the CSIs resurfaces and threatens the team.

THURSDAY, MAY 10
8 pm The Big Bang Theory |
Wolowitz makes his final preparations to launch into space.

FRIDAY, MAY 11
8 pm Undercover Boss |
The CEO of Mastec, one of the largest builders of telecommunication and energy systems in North America, goes undercover and experiences a “jolting” revelation.

9 pm CSI: NY | When Mac is shot, he finds himself in limbo as he fights for his life.

10 pm Blue Bloods | Frank races against the clock when he learns there’s solid intel indicating a terrorist attack, but no indication of the place or means.

CBS Renews 18 Total Shows, Fate of Two CSIs Left Up In the Air

SUNDAY, MAY 13
8 pm Survivor: One World |
In the two-hour season finale, the remaining castaways vie for the chance to be named Sole Survivor and take home the million-dollar grand prize.

10 pm Survivor: One World Reunion Show

MONDAY, MAY 14
8 pm How I Met Your Mother |
(One hour) On Barney’s wedding day, his wife is finally revealed, and the gang reminisces about the time they encouraged Ted to follow his heart and go after the one that got away.

9 pm Two and a Half Men | Jake graduates from school and makes a huge decision about what to do with his life.

9:30 pm Mike & Molly | Will Mike and Molly finally make it down the aisle?

10 pm Hawaii Five-0 | Five-0 goes on a manhunt when one of their own is killed in the line of duty.

TUESDAY, MAY 15
8 pm NCIS |
Terrorism shakes the foundations of the Navy and NCIS to such an extent that Gibbs and the team face surprises that will devastate them.

9 pm NCIS: Los Angeles | (Two hours) The L.A. team is drawn into a deadly mind game against a master criminal motivated by revenge.

WEDNESDAY, MAY 16
9 pm Criminal Minds |
(Two hours) When a federal bank is under attack, the BAU is called to negotiate a hostage situation. As events unfold in real-time, tensions rise as one of the team becomes a hostage. Also, Emily Prentiss (Paget Brewster) says goodbye.

THURSDAY, MAY 17
8:30 pm Rules of Engagement |
Jen volunteers to throw Audrey a baby shower, but puts the wrong date on the invitation; Jeff takes a liking to Audrey’s maternity clothes; and Russell accomplishes great things when he decides to give up women.

9 pm Person of Interest | As the clock ticks down, Reese winds up trapped with his POI in the most heavily surveilled part of the city, forced to rely on the help of Finch, Carter and Fusco to fend off the FBI, corrupt cops and a slew of old foes.

10 pm The Mentalist | After another failed attempt to defeat Red John, Patrick Jane hits rock bottom (!), finds a lover (!!) and shoots one of his own (!!!).

Which CBS finale are you most excited for-slash-dreading?

1. chloe says:

April 29 is the FIRST night of May sweeps, not the fourth, correct?

2. Lillian says:

Why doesn’t NCIS ever get a 2-hour finale? It’s the most-watched show. There are so many “big” episodes (like the 200th) that really deserved an expanded timeslot. Instead, things seem rushed or left out.

• Alison says:

Right there with ya. I can’t get enough of that show. Everything is done so well!

• AJ says:

The 2 hour finale is really 2 episodes. So if NCIS: LA has 24 episodes, the last ep is 23 & 24. So NCIS isn’t really losing out on a 2 hour finale. I’m sure if the show runners had an idea that would be better served as a 2 hour finale, CBS would oblige.

• Lillian says:

Yes, but it’s two consecutive episodes so you can bridge the events & not have to wait a week to find out what happens. I’m not as sure as you are that CBS would oblige. I consider NCIS the Rodney Dangerfield of CBS.

• More ad money for the network if the shows are shown on two different nights, instead of back-to-back.

• Mel says:

This the second two hour ep LA has had in as many years. How many seasons has it been since NCIS had a two hour episode? I suspect it’s because Gary Glasberg is writing the finale (groan), and he can’t handle writing a decent one hour ep let along a two hour one, that doesn’t have his trademark plotholes and WTF moments. Maybe we should consider ourselves lucky.

• Nubie says:

Hi Mel – I have to agree with you; perhaps we should be glad that show boss is not extending the finale with more of his signature, mumble-jumble script writing……especially after that “200th” MESS of an episode (the only outstanding part to me was the black hole-ish, spiraling time warp in the 1st few seconds)!!! I guess I can that “LA’s” SF would be two parts, IF they ordered more episodes. Would be nice, though, to see NCIS get the same distinction nowadays, rather than just past finale’s like Kill Ari, Hiatus or Judgment Day – so we can enjoy a more inclusive, well-thought out version of the season’s conclusion (unlike Pyramid – what a MESS!!).

• Lillian says:

Luckily there are lots of people who disagree with you, myself included. I love this season and love the changes Gary has brought to the show – or should I say the things he’s returned.

• Nubie says:

mmmm…and even MORE luckily is the fact that many, many more are increasingly expressing their concern over the lackluster excitement in the episodes overall of late – as one fan put it quite brilliantly on the behalf of many: the “PAH” is not what it used to be. Even die-hards like my own family members who’ve watched both JAG & NCIS from Day 1 are disheartened by the sloppy, flip-floppy direction the show has taken on of late. NCIS has become increasingly mundane and hum-drum, and many fans are lamenting over the inconsistency and fickleness of characters we all know and/or love such as Tony/Tim/Ziva, etc. One week they act way and the next, they are totally out of character. As a result viewers are now looking elsewhere for exciting, solid writing in procedural drama on a consistent, recurring basis (such as…um…NCIS:LA spearheaded by the Great Mr. Brennan) for their entertainment pleasure. NCIS’ PTB should perhaps try to stop the flow of this bleeding wound by re-focusing on QUALITY script-writing rather than doing everything it can to extend the life of its already-aging series on television, giving fans “key, oustanding episodes” only sporatically. Fans are starting to catch onto this, and now the prized demo is choosing watch other shows.

• This says:

I haven’t watched NCIS at all since September. I agree that this season has been terrible plot/writing wise. I started losing interest around season 7 tbh. Take me back to seasons 1-6 :(

• KAJ says:

Season 5 was the last (and only) 2 hour finale that NCIS had. Judgement Day (part 1 &2) dealt with the death of NCIS Director Jenny Shepherd. NCIS:LA had a 2 hour season premiere in season 2, but the episodes were’nt connected. Think of it this way, NCIS has an extra new episode airing April 17th. NCIS:LA will air a repeat that day, having only one new episode in the entire month of April! Also, they will not usually air a two hour show in the middle of the season (like the 200th NCIS). Two hour shows are reserved for the premiere and/or finale.

• Mel2 (Mel was taken) says:

I agree, that’s really a bad taste in my mouth to see that NCIS… once again… won’t have a 2 hours season finale while its little sister will … once again… have one. Shame on you CBS. An angry fan.

3. Heidi says:

The mentalist??? O.O

4. paganbabe says:

Um??? what do they mean Emily Prentess says goddbye we just got her back!!!!

5. Brenna says:

Glad to see rules is on the list-can’t wait for bbt and ncis!!!

6. Azerty says:

HIMYM: “and go after the one that got away” what does it mean? Is Ted going after a girl he dated in the past?

• Sean says:

Part of me REALLY hopes they’re talking about Victoria. :-)

• Brandy says:

It made me think of Natalie. That did not go well! Victoria would be better, but we know she’s not the mother, don’t we?

• Azerty says:

Victoria was my first thought too but we need to meet the mother now don’t you think? And if I remember well, futur Ted said the next person he would say “I love you” to is the mother. (and none of Ted’s ex girlfriends can be the mother, that would be really disappointing)

• Maybe the reminiscing is taking place at Barney’s wedding in the future, so Ted’s thinking about a girl who got away that maybe the audience isn’t necessarily aware of yet. Maybe the mother? Perhaps he’s had some near-misses, and the rest of the gang know her, but Ted hasn’t met her yet?

• lariet50 says:

My fear is that movie marquee in his flash forward of telling the mother he loved her that said “The Wedding Bride 2.” Please don’t let it be Stella!

• Ann says:

My thinking is that the reason why they’re reminiscing about Ted is because they’re talking to Barney because he might be having cold feet and maybe the they’re trying to convince Barney to not go through with the wedding and go after “the one that got away.” Whoever that may be.

• JB says:

Considering the way HIMYM has been this season, I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the case (BTW, I wouldn’t mind it happening) but it likely depends on who the bride is. If the bride is somebody like Quinn or (highly unlikely) Nora, then that theory fits great because “the one who got away” would be Robin and knowing those writers, they’d ditch this wedding and have Barney and Robin get married in the season 8 premiere. But if the bride turns out to be Robin, then I don’t know how they would tie it all together.

And for what it’s worth, my hunch is that we get to meet “The Mother” at long last either on May 14th or in the S8 premiere.

• C J says:

I thought in an earlier season Ted was talking to his klids and mentioned that Uncle Barney was married to Aunt Robin.

7. Fiona says:

It’s all kicking off in The Mentalist it seems!!!! Can’t wait :D

• Spoiler Junkie says:

I had my mouth open when I reached the end of that juicy ‘Mentalist’ tidbit. Wow!! Can’t wait to see who Jane’s lover is and more importantly who does he shoot? Will it(shooting) be by accident or will that certain someone (who is shot) be a traitor? Cant wait for the finale to arrive.

• Nerwen Aldarion says:

I know who is the lover? Erica Flynn? Darcy? Lisbon? Some unknown girl? And who does he shoot? Lisbon? Cho? Rigsby? Grace? What does this all mean? ACK!!!! I hate not knowing!!!

8. kel says:

POI sounds flipping amazing! Looking forward to a epic badass showdown. Go Mr. Reese!!!

9. ggny says:

the {let’s go, orange!) just makes me love this site even more

10. Amy says:

LA GETS TWO HOURS?!? YAY! All is well in the universe!

11. meg says:

I think you’re using “Bazinga!” wrong…just saying…

12. kevin says:

Hey Matt, you left out on when CSI: Miami going to air its season or series finale and is it going to be one hour or two hours?

13. Zak says:

CSi Miami?

14. Becky says:

Wait wait wait….who is getting killed in Five-0???

• sarah says:

I have a feeling it will be Kono or Chin. However I will hope it is not any of the core 4! As it says one of their own that is all I can think as they would not kill off Danny or Steve.

• Amanda says:

Does this fit in with Ausiello’s blind item? Did he ever give more clues about that major male character death?

• Sophie says:

The blind item was referring to the lead of the show, so if it was Five o, it would mean Steve, which seems impossible. I wonder who that is, but when they say one if their own, it could be wider… My guess is terry oquin’s character is the one dying

• Nessie says:

If you’re talking about the Dec.26th Blind Item (“Hit Series Poised to Whack Lead”), in the March 13th Ask Ausiello he confirmed that it was for the recent death on The Walking Dead. So definitely wasn’t referring to 5-0. I have a feeling it won’t be one of the 4 leads.

• CMD says:

“One of their own” can also mean someone who isn’t actually part of the team but is considered part of the Five-0 “ohana” (family)–like Chin’s wife Malia, Rachel, or Joe White for example. It could also mean someone who WAS part of Five-0 & is still considered “ohana” to them (1 of their own)–but who isn’t a CURRENT team member (like Lori). And yeah, I saw the “in the line of duty” line as well.

Having said that, there IS precedent regarding Kono. The actor who played him in the original version was fired by Jack Lord–he did something Lord didn’t like, which was actually something REALLY stupid to fire someone over–& was removed from the cast during or before the original show’s Season 4. I can’t remember if he was actually killed off or was left alive & simply written out.

• Melly Cook says:

I hope it’s not Kono or any of the core 4. I’m thinking it’s Lori or Joe. If it’s Joe that could mean next season Steve might find out more about what secrets Joe’s hiding. I don’t see them killing off yet another Gov. though

• Caroline says:

Or maybe Max???

15. nikki says:

Why is The Good Wife ending so soon? I am worried for a fifth season. Luckily it’s already been renewed for a fourth.

• Dave says:

Whatever shows are on Sunday on CBS usually end early, since Survivor gets one whole Sunday of sweeps to itself, and it looks like Amazing Race is getting a night this year too.

16. D says:

About the Criminal Minds finale, I think Emily is the team member that’s going to be held hostage at the bank and that is what makes her want a change. While there, she has the time to re-think all of her choices and decides to take a new turn with her life and enjoy the second chance that was given to her.
    Still no date for CSI Miami?

• Michael says:

I agree i see it being their version of NCIS 200 where Emily go back to her fight with Doily and maybe showing us some of her time hiding to coming back.

17. Saint Alicia says:

“Patrick Jane…finds a lover (!!)” – Dafuq?!? It better be Lisbon!!
    “…and shoots one of his own (!!!)” – Well I never trusted Wainwright…

• @Saint Alicia says:

LOL, “Better be Lisbon.” Those were my thoughts too. Somehow I doubt it will be yet. Too bad. They’re so great together. Especially when they’re bantering, clicking together, etc., together like in “Cheap Burgandy”. As for, “shoots one of his own” I wonder if it is Wainwright. We’ve seen so little of him since his character was introduced, he’s almost non-existent to me. It’s hard to imagine Jane shooting anyone except RJ. The only other person we’ve seen him shoot is the suspect that was gonna shoot Lisbon in the season one finale. Which, along with “Strawberries and Cream” was one of the best finales and episodes of the series. I just hope it’s not Lisbon, or any of the team, but especially not Lisbon. Speaking of SAC, it’s gonna be hard to top that one. Looking forward to it.

• Saint Alicia says:

Yep, Jane & Lisbon are so perfect together they need to become official at some point. It’s probably too soon now, but all the looks/teasing/touching better have a payoff. And as long as nothing happens in the finale to damage their relationship/derail their romantic progress, I’m fine.
        “It’s hard to imagine Jane shooting anyone except RJ.” Heh, except for the guy last year, (honest mistake!) and, as you mentioned, the guy about to shoot Lisbon in season 1. Though, I don’t think it would be anything extraordinary if Jane killed another person who is not RJ, then he’ll be 3 kills for 4 seasons (keep that average up!). Jokes aside, SAC was great except for it ending with Jane & Lisbon apart (when she was shot), hope they stick together this time.

• @Saint Alicia says:

-Right, but as you know, he thought it was RJ he was killing.
          -I hope they stick together too. But I have a feeling he’ll be off somewhere with new gf, “hitting rock bottom”, and being searched for by a worrying Lisbon/team. I’m wondering what the fallout’s gonna be from his and Lisbon’s (complicit) cover-up, and if that ties into it and how that’ll effect them both.
          -SAC was one of my favorite of the series. I can still watch it over and over and it never gets old. It had everything in it I love about the series. Though I do agree about it ending with J in jail and L getting shot-being apart. at least we got to see him visibly upset over hearing her get shot. I did like how as soon as the premiere picked up this year, Lisbon in the hospital was worried about him and got out to go see him, and as soon as he got his job back, he made sure he worked Bertram over until she got hers back as well. So great finale and premiere.
          -I’m thinking it’ll probably be Erica, which is why they let her escape. Eh. As you said, as long as it doesn’t derail, I’ll go with it. A good augury for me is, I believe Bruno is writing it. No one beats him in writing Jane and Lisbon.

18. ncismentalist says:

The Mentalist: Jane finds a lover, does he sleep with Lisbon? (the infamous blind item)

19. Julie says:

Time to update the list of fatalities on the Sweeps Scorecard…looks like 5-O needs to be on the list. I really hope it’s not one of the core 4 as I know it won’t be the top 2 and really, does Daniel Dae Kim need to die on another show?

20. JJ says:

2 Broke Girls sounds awesome :D

21. estefania says:

why NCIS TAKES TWO HOURS FOR FINALE EPISODE OF THIS SEASN, AND NCIS LA HAS, MOTHERSHIP DESERVES TWO HOURS…I HATE SOMETIMES CBS, BECAUSE I FEEL TO GET MORE IMPORTANT TO SON THAN MOTHER,OR MAYBE GG WANTS TO DO OF THIS WAY :( … BECAUSE HE PREFERS TO GIVE SPARKS ABOUT THAT COULD HAPPEN

• Grammar says:

(A) Stop YELLING, (2) proofread before posting. Your post makes absolutely no sense.

• estefania says:

ncis fans understand that I said in my last post, because, the mothership is NCIS and the son is NCIS LA, I want to say about GG (gary Glasberg), prefers to give us many storyline that could be the beggining of the next season, sorry for my mistakes :)

• holly says:

no they sure did not.

• Este, so sorry that some people don’t realize that english is not your native language, so you’ll make mistakes and that you don’t mean to yell! I understood you perfectly well.

I’m frustrated that NCIS:LA is getting a 2 hour finale when NCIS hasn’t had a 2 hour finale since Season 5. NCIS is my 1st love & NCIS:LA is my 2nd love. But it is what it is.

I look forward to the NCIS season finale! :-)

• estefania says:

thanks friend , but you know sometimes I wrote fast and later I didn’t read that, and I cimmitted mistakes, but to exist people so hurtful with their words, so I had many lenguagues in my brain and thoughts that sometimes my head is a mess

• Nubie says:

(((((Este)))) :)

What Marla said. People don’t realize you try to translate as best as you can before you post a comment, and therefore they shouldn’t rush to judge you. Well done, my friend!! NCIS:LA is increasintly gaining more buzz and attention than the parent show – and I predict it will soon take over the top slot on Tuesday nights once NCIS says goodbye not too long from now!!!

• estefania says:

thanks so much my friend I love you and marla too

• Michael says:

I don’t ever see that happing one NCIS comes on before NCIS LA two NCIS is the reason LA even has a fanbase and last NCIS does not have gibbs and Tony on it

• Nubie says:

Let the record show: I said, “once NCIS says GOODBYE” – do you understand what “Goodbye” means? Translation = when.the.parent.series.ends.soon. “LA” IS becoming more popular because the writing for their characters is more exciting at the moment. Learn to READ before you post replies to other people’s comments, and for Pete’s Sake………run a Spell Check!!!!

• holly says:

yes proofread and lower case please.

22. The HIMYM scoop sounds interesting. I assume they’re just playing the last two episodes back to back? I wonder who Ted is referring to as “the one that got away.”

Also, I’m not exactly up on my Rules of Engagement scoop, and I know it’s been on hiatus for a while, but I thought Jeff and Audrey were having a baby via a surrogate. Why would Audrey have maternity clothes?

• Cathy says:

If I remember correctly, the surrogate didn’t work out, and around the same time, Audrey found out she was pregnant.

23. Natalie says:

“The Mentalist” and NCIS sound the most intriguing on this list. Can’t wait. Thanks for the update, Matt. :)

24. Linda says:

“Five-0 goes on a manhunt when one of their own is killed in the line of duty.”

SAY WHAT???

• Jaime says:

It’s most likely Lori.

• Mark says:

Okay, in the trailer for this week you see Max getting shot. Scott Caan did an interview a few weeks ago and indicated 2 team members get shot in the finale. Max will live because a trailer would never be that obvious. My guess is Kono swims with the fishes this week. She can go as far as I am concerned. Getting involved with the Yakuza guy is just plain horrible script writing. Don’t even try to convince me she is working under cover (no pun intended). Her character is inexperienced, wreckless and just plain not a very good cop.

25. Jules says:

So wish Paget Brewster would reconsider leaving Criminal Minds. I completely understand her reasons for doing so and wish her the best but I have to say that Emily is one of my favorite characters on the show and it’s been so good this year. Wish she would stick around for what I think will be the final 2 years of the show. CM has been kicking a$$ this year, both the show itself and in the ratings. I’ll be sad to see Emily go – hope she leaves under good circumstances and they aren’t going to kill her off or have her piss everyone off. Oh well… wishing Paget the best anyway.

26. Stephanie says:

The summary for The Mentalist finale has me more than a little intrigued… I really hope Jane’s lover turns out to be Lisbon – I think she’s about the only woman who can handle him. I also agree that the person he shoots is probably going to be Wainwright; I’ve been getting rather suspicious of him lately.

27. Ao says:

The Mentalist……….. WT*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better be Lisbon for the lover thing

But NO SEX……….. I want the Blind Item be Castle/Beckett

28. Svenja says:

Oh yes. NCIS finale sounds amazing. Terrorism and angst is always appreciated (as long as all of the main characters survive. But injuries would create good drama). Thanks for the use and using Mark Harmon as a story photo here :)

29. Gerald says:

Not sure it is the same audience, but the Survivor finale will be competing with the Desperate Houswives series finale and the Once Upon a Time first season finale. I think Survivor is already facing lower numbers than usual this year. Curious to see how the ratings will fare.

30. sarah says:

I hope that the core four remain on H50 BUT when it says one of their own that will sadly mean Chin or Kono.
    I like that CSI NY had a good ending last season as they were not sure about a renewal. However it is the same this year, chances are slim it will come back and if they leave us with a cliffhanger in regards to Mac I will not be happy if the show is cancelled, well not matter what I do not want CSI NY to be cancelled it is the only one in the franchise that I have watched for years. Plus A Gifted Man and Harry’s Law did worse in the same time slot, so I hope CBS smartens up!

31. Lisa says:

Wow,that Survivor “scoop” CBS released along with the Finale date was REALLY revealing .
    Who knew that all of the castaways were trying to be the Sole Survivor and all wanted a Million dollars…
    I wonder how much sympathy Coltons tribemates will have for him at he reunion show after seeing all of the episodes on TV…?

32. Paul G Haase says:

I knew the Survivor season finale would be on the same night as the Desperate Housewives series finale, good think for DVR, now just a matter of which one to watch “live”!

33. Joe says:

How do they fit so much low-brow garbage on one network?

• Justin says:

To you its garbage. To most others that aren’t you (thank goodness), its great television! Nice try, troll!

34. holly says:

Joe you must be the CEO of NBC? I love CBS it has the most great programmming, and I am looking forward to all of these. Mostly CSI

35. HannahC says:

Wait WHAT?!?! Who is gonna die in Hawaii Five-0?! Gonna need some tissues :( still upset about Paget leaving Criminal Minds as well,but the finale looks like it’ll be good!! :D

36. Justin says:

Man, a lot of these season finales sound good. Can’t wait!

37. Amanda says:

Looking forward to CSI:N.Y. and I really hope it AND ‘A GIFTED MAN’ return next season.
    LOVE BOTH SHOWS!!

38. Cynthia says:

Whaaaaaat??! The Mentalist:O
    What the hell is going on? I’m terrified and excited at the same time lol

39. Linda says:

Yay! two hr Season finale for NCISLA sounds great…. Doesn’t sound like two back to back episodes since CBS gives only one episode description…. And it sounds like that killer from “Crimeleon” is back to hunt down Callen. Yikes!

40. Julie says:

“Five-0 goes on a manhunt when one of their own is killed in the line of duty.”

So, Lori dies?

41. Al says:

Brainless procedurals, laugh-track sitcoms for dullards, and trashy reality shows. If our civilization ends, CBS will shoulder a good deal of the blame.

42. ollie says:

super duper exicted about poi and himym

43. The Squatch says:

Still waiting for Rules of Engagement to come back on and they’re already talking about the finale.

44. I’m actually curious about the finale of HIMYM now… huh… I might actually tune in for that!
    Of course Wolowitz will be heading for space during the summer hiatus.. I wonder if he’ll come back with his George Clooney/Super Mario stache from back when he returned from the North Pole lol!

45. Steph says:

Even though I love NCIS LA why does that get a 2hr finale and the original NCIS doesn’t? NCIS had it’s 200th episode this season and they couldn’t give that episode 2 hours. It actually really needed another hour. Maybe CBS or whoever is in charge will give NCIS a 2hr season premiere. I highly doubt it though.

46. Jerri says:

I have a feeling it’ll be Masi Oka’s character who dies on H50, haven’t seen too much of him lately. I doubt they’d kill of any of the “core team” , but who knows? NCIS did it early on.

47. Ellen says:

so Patrick Jane is going to shoot someone, I believe it will be either Wainwright or maybe Agent Darcy, can’t wait to watch this episode.

48. Liz says:

I’m totally psched about Person of Interest,then my next two are Good Wife and Mentalist.

49. Rach says:

ahhh excited for NCIS, NCIS:LA, The Mentalist, Blue Bloods, Unforgettable, and Hawaii Five-O
    and WHO is going to die on Five-O?? WHAT??

50. Rose says:

I love that there are changes in the life of Jane. Lisbon has taken his chances to sleep with anyone: Mashburn. Now I just hope that Jane do the same. Lisbon might react. Lisbon was the one who should have led to an affair with him and have not done. She is not open to a real relationship