Hot House Video: Inside Park's Acid Trip

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

This week’s House sent Charlyne Yi‘s rookie doc Park on a vacation to Acid Land, and we’ve got an exclusive first look at the behind-the-scenes magic that brought her mind-bending journey to life.

In the episode, Park finds herself “completely tripping balls” after eating a hallucinogen-laced gummy bear. In more specific terms, she begins to see her colleagues in a whole new light — one that requited marathon makeup sessions, stunt doubles and “prosthetic boobs.”

Press PLAY below to see how Park’s hare-raising fantasies became a reality.

Tags: ,

Comments (28)

• Why didn’t they just ask Lisa Edelstein to come back to play the part of the “boobs?”

Comment by trustno1@aol.com – March 19, 2012 07:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why would Park hallucinate someone she’s never met.

Comment by E – March 20, 2012 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought I was going nuts because I swore I had seen this episode already, but it was listed as new on my TiVo…

Then I realized in Canada it was aired on the 27th!

Comment by zee – March 19, 2012 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s so weird, I thought the same thing too. But having you say the Canada thing, I remembered I watched it online on the 28th or whatever. So it could be new I guess..

Comment by Erika – March 19, 2012 10:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It was not shown because of the Daytona car races here.

Comment by b – March 20, 2012 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • YES, WENT ON SUNDAY TO BE RAINED, AND RAINED OUT. COULDN’T GET THE GUY WHO BOUGHT TICKETS TO LEAVE. WAS SO PISSED OFF TO SEE HAD TO WATCH ON TV AND PREMT HOUSE. NOW THEY SAY IT WILL BE THE LAST SEASON? NOW NO REASON TO HAVE DIRECT TV OTHER THEN SUNDAY TICKET WHE FOOTBALL STARTS! NO NOT A MAN, FEMALE AND STONE COLD PACKER FAN FROM WI. COURSE WE HAVE DWTS WITH DONALD DRIVER!

Comment by ROXIE – March 20, 2012 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because NASCAR races were postponed from Sunday to Monday night due to rain, and Fox opted to air NASCAR in the U.S.
      was a big uproar by non-NASCAR lovers.
      I happen to love both NASCAR and House, so I was glad to see both; even if this was was delated until now.

Comment by Violet Curtis – March 20, 2012 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I felt the same, but the race wasn’t too good until Montoya hit the jet dryer

Comment by Michael – March 20, 2012 10:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG Jesse Spencer is so pretty!

Comment by Pam – March 20, 2012 04:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think this is the episode that got bumped because the car race ran over.

Comment by Julie – March 20, 2012 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ha ha lol yummy gummies

Comment by Lance Treskopwsky – March 20, 2012 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All that work and then too few minutes devoted to the “trip”

Comment by Agnes Marsala – March 20, 2012 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • last night the house episode i saw was love is blind and it was a repeat as well but they said it was a new episode!

Comment by leanna – March 20, 2012 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Do I understand right that the last 8 episodes of House will start on April 2?

Comment by Virg – March 20, 2012 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • can someone post the link to this episode online? i missed it :(

Comment by logan – March 20, 2012 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YOu can see this episode and many other shows on Hulu Plus. The website has a few problems but the shows are all there.
      Isabel Etkind

Comment by Isabel Etkind – March 20, 2012 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hint; don’t put these videos in FLASH! You lose all the iPad/iPhone viewers!,

Comment by Nik – March 20, 2012 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yay, lose ALL the Apple viewers!!

Comment by Trollmonkey – March 20, 2012 09:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!

Comment by Amanda – March 20, 2012 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i STILL FEEL THAT ONE OF THE OTHER STATIONS LIKE NBC SHOULDPICK UP THE SHOW AND BRING LISA EDELSTEIN BACK

Comment by lIBBY – March 20, 2012 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MANY,MANY, YEARS AGO TRIPPING ON ACID.

Comment by ROXIE – March 20, 2012 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She’s really ASIAN. haha

Comment by Dominique – March 20, 2012 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have not seen many of this years episodes so I don’t know who won’t be coming back for the end. Who all has left the show?

Comment by J – March 21, 2012 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LSD is still around? It should be more available.

Comment by Tim Leary – March 21, 2012 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what’s the episode? I can’t find it…

Comment by qzyxya – April 17, 2012 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post