The TVLine-Up: TV Worth Watching This Friday

On TV this Friday: The Sith hits the fan on Clone Wars, the Supernatural boys head to the ballet, In Plain Sight launches its final season and more. In addition to the March Madness taking place on CBS, here are seven programs to keep on your radar.

8 pm Nikita (The CW) | When Amanda realizes Percy is behind a string of agent assassinations, she reluctantly calls Nikita with an offer that is hard to resist: Stop Percy, get Ryan. (Read Maggie Q’s preview!)

8 pm Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Cartoon Network) | Season 4 finale: When Savage and Maul, now reunited, pursue Ventress and Kenobi in search of revenge, Obi-Wan is forced to unite with Asajj to defend against the deadly siblings.

CBS Renews 18 Shows for Next Season, Fate of Two CSI Series Left Up In the Air

9 pm Supernatural (The CW) | After a ballerina dances herself to death (Black Swan?), Sam and Dean discover her ballet slippers were cursed. The kicker? When Dean accidentally touches the shoes, the power of the curse starts to take hold of him. (Get a sneak peek!)

9 pm Fairly Legal (USA Network) | Season 2 premiere: Kate returns to work after Lauren fired her, starting with a chemically-charged case and immediately butting heads with a new lawyer (played by new series regular Ryan Johnson.) Desperate Housewives‘ Mark Moses guest-stars. (Preview: Sarah Shahi teases a “delicious” love triangle.)

10 pm In Plain Sight (USA Network) | Final season premiere: Mary returns from maternity leave to find a new set of office dynamics, all while she works to protect a witness who could take down one of the most powerful secret societies in the country. Rebecca Wisocky (The Mentalist) and Bones‘ Michael Grant Terry guest-star. (Read finale season preview!)

10 pm Spartacus: Vengeance (Starz) | Spartacus gets a chance at vengeance (hey, that’s the title!) when a prominent Roman is captured — but he has to decide if it’s worth risking the greater good.

10 pm Merlin (Syfy) | Morgana finds a powerful ally in the Southron warlord Helios, and together they hatch the perfect plan to force Camelot to its knees.

Comments (20)

• Zilch. Zip. Nada. Perhaps a movie or something on demand.
    *sigh* been such a dull week for me TV wise.
    I was hoping for a new Grimm episode, but alas, a couple more weeks for that I guess.

Comment by kirads09 – March 16, 2012 07:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what about Grimm? Most innovative show on tv right now!

Comment by LLSM – March 16, 2012 07:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am pretty sure Grimm is a repeat tonight. I agree – great show.
      I am especially loving Silas Weir Mitchell!

Comment by kirads09 – March 16, 2012 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree on Silas Weir Mitchell. Until Grimm, all I ever saw him do was low-lifes and criminals. The one that sticks out the most is his character on SVU and his facination with Olivia. So happy to see that he really is a good character actor. Loving him. We’ve named him “Poor Monroe” in our house.

Comment by gcem – March 16, 2012 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Monroe actually makes this show for me. I’m glad the produces recognized his value to the series early on and expanded his role.

Comment by Bad Breaker – March 16, 2012 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • InPlain Sight!!!!!!!!

Comment by Mspenn – March 16, 2012 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Woohoo Supernatural after all the breaks this season it’s getting close to being another great season finished. Don’t forget this Sunday on AMC it’s The Walking Dead season 2 finale which is one I’m sure will not disappoint. Also plugging for Monday on SyFy Being Human is also getting close to that season finale. What a season it has been for these shows and what a tough act to follow for the summer season. Get ready for the conclusion of Breaking Bad…I absolutely cannot wait much longer. Hopefully Burn Notice will be able to get me through the weeks leading up to it. Happy watching to all.

Comment by JackO – March 16, 2012 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cannot wait for Supernatural!!!!

I hope Dean does get to put on the shoes!

Maybe he can do a dance number for us :)

Comment by Dee – March 16, 2012 07:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Sammy the Giant would be funnier in the ballet slippers.

Comment by gcem – March 16, 2012 09:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita, Merlin, In Plain Sight and Fairly Legal are my must-watch shows tonight.

Comment by Justin – March 16, 2012 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LLSM: I think Grimm isn’t new tonight..

Comment by Lani – March 16, 2012 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Absolutely nothing to watch this week. Well at least I’m getting the DVR cleared out.

Comment by Renee – March 16, 2012 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nothing worth watching on tv tonight. It’s a Movie Night.

Comment by Liz – March 16, 2012 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • wow now my fridays are busier than some of my other day. Fairly Legal, In Plain Sight, Shark Tank

Comment by juan – March 16, 2012 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fridays and Saturdays are the days when my DVR gets a well-deserved breather. Grimm is usually it. I guess I’ll record Ultimate Fighter…at least the coaches this year are hot.

Comment by TheBeach – March 16, 2012 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NIKITA all the way!

Comment by Mike – March 16, 2012 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Absolutely Merlin, a show I find much more entertaining than Game of Thrones.

Comment by Ed – March 16, 2012 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • no Fringe, no Grimm, but hurray we’re saved by In Plain Sight! Yay!
    Have been waiting for this, seems like a long time.

Comment by barbara – March 16, 2012 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post