Dancing With the Stars Hot Shots: Meet Season 14's Couples! [Updated With Two MIA Pairs]

Dancing With the Stars‘ fourteenth (!) season premieres March 19, and we’ve got your first look at the celebs and their professional partners.

Looks like singer Gavin DeGraw will continue his love affair with hats during the competition. Meanwhile, DWTS‘ ladies of a certain age are stepping out with their best legs forward (take that, Angelina!).

NOW UPDATED with telenovela star William Levy and Welsh opera singer Katherine Jenkins, who were out of country during the orginal reveal of this season’s cast on Good Morning America.

1. Amanda says:

30-1? way harsh, tai

2. Kendal says:

Great line-up. Already rooting for GAvin & Karina and Maria & Derek. Can’t wait for this season to start!

3. Margo says:

This should be a super interesting season.

I shall be rooting for Sherri, Jaleel, and Gladys. I just want to know why Gladys looks so amazing for 70! WOW! Martina Navratilova is barely recognizable…I shall not be rooting for her…shes William sister hater numero uno!

4. Betty says:

Please give the pros and cons of the two couples not yet pictured: William Levy and Cheryl Burke, and Katherine Jenkins and Mark Ballas. I am curious what you guys think of their chances. I am looking forward to Maks and Melissa, and Kym and Jaleel. I hope it turns out to be a fun season. I will have to miss the first hour of this show once Bones returns. I am one of the dinosaurs without a dvr!

5. S says:

Where’s the sexy William Levy??

6. Lorie says:

I love Gavin and Karina’s picture. There are so many fun folks in this season’s cast that I can’t yet pick a favorite. 3/19 can’t come soon enough!

7. Laura says:

As I heard my favorite radio personalities exclaim this week on their morning radio show while I was driving to work- BEST CAST EVER AND POTENTIALLY LOOKS TO BE THE MOST COMPETITIVE SEASON EVER.

8. Angela says:

I’m impressed. They matched the couples up pretty nicely. They seem like they’re a good fit and there could be some really great chemistry (not romantic chemistry, necessarily, mind, just good partner chemistry), which I think really makes or breaks couples a lot of the time.

Tristan looks adorable, as always :). And William Levy is going to get the female vote, no question. Looking forward to Monday.

9. MaryAnn says:

Out of this lineup, there does not seem to be a single couple that is obvious for the first to go — they all seem like they would be able to go at least halfway. That said, it looks to be a season of really good dancing to look forward to!

10. Casey says:

I think you underestimate Donald Driver. He’s got a HUGE fanbase. Even people who aren’t Packers fans like him, because really he is just so likable.