Royal Pains Exclusive: Terriers Alum Donal Logue Books Arc as Jill's [Spoiler]

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

Donal Logue Royal PainsDonal Logue is headed to the Hamptons this summer, but for work not play: The erstwhile Terrier has booked a multi-episode arc on Royal Pains, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Logue will play Hamptons native Ernie, the older brother of Jill (Jill Flint) who becomes incensed when he learns that the local Harborfest has been taken over by outsiders, robbing the locals of jobs. Ernie soon starts exhibiting some unusual symptoms, leading Hank (Mark Feuerstein) to conclude that Jill’s bro may be training a little too hard for the upcoming Lobster Roll Eat Off.

Logue is slated to appear in at least two episodes of the USA Network hit’s fourth season, which bows this summer.

Comments (8)

• I got so excited when I saw Terriers in the title. I thought maybe, just maybe, a miracle was happening and it was coming back. If only… the world would be a better place with Terriers still in it.

Comment by Bee – March 15, 2012 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This actor deserves much much more than an arc on the least interesting USA series. He should be on a series/channel that appreciates him.

Comment by Sms – March 15, 2012 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I totally agree! Bring Terriers back. That show was great.

Comment by NoelM – March 15, 2012 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like this movie and i want to know how that will finish.

Comment by Amadou diawara abdoul kader – March 15, 2012 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Donal needs to be on my television on a weekly basis. Cancelling Terriers was the most idiotic thing FX ever did.

Comment by Magically Suspicious – March 16, 2012 06:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Amen. It’s something I’ll always be upset about.

Comment by Bee – March 16, 2012 10:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah I have pretty much banned FX in my house after they canceled Terriers. That $hit is unforgivable!

Comment by Cody – June 13, 2012 10:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m just watching terriers now on Netflix so dad it was cancelled what an excellent show great story lines
    Great acting