Army Wives Sneak Peek: We Salute Susan Lucci's Reunion With Fellow AMC Vet Kim Delaney

They may not have shared many storylines back in the day in All My Children‘s Pine Valley, but Susan Lucci and Kim Delaney will be thick as thieves on Lifetime’s Army Wives, starting this Sunday at 9/8c — and we’ve got a video sneak peek at one of their scenes together.

Pilot Scoop: Susan Lucci Lands Co-Starring Role in New Marc Cherry Soap Devious Maids

Lucci, in the recurring role of Audrey, the wife of a retired Brigadier General, will counsel Delaney’s Claudia Joy, who is feeling threatened by gal pal Denise’s friendship with Jackie Clarke (new series regular Kelli Williams, Lie to Me).

What advice does Audrey have for her old friend? Press PLAY to see La Lucci school Claudia Joy on what’s what (and cross your fingers for at least one reference to the Pennsylvania Ocean).

Loading video...

1. Lorie says:

I forgot that Kim was also on AMC. Can’t wait to see Sunday’s episode w/these 2 together again.

2. Karen says:

This looks great! I can’t wait to see Susan on this show. And I’m looking forward to seeing her on Devious Maids.

3. peggy says:

My memory may be foggy but didn’t Jenny (Kim Delaney) go to New York and have Erica as her mentor? Either way looking forward to seeing Susan on Army Wives.

4. fernando says:

I am glad to see her on Army Wives but I am not sure if I will like the show without Pamela, her and Roxy always had the best storys Denise and Claudia Joy arent as fun to watch.

5. Edie says:

I stopped watching Army Wives, even with loving Kim, after a couple of seasons but I will check out Lucci. They play well off of each other and it’s nice to see Lucci in a non Erica part.

6. Peter says:

Matt – Kim and Susan shared a major storyline on AMC when Jenny went to New York to become a model. Check your facts!

7. Skater boy says:

Wow, Susan Lucci isn’t Erica Kane. From that clip we can see she has another side. Though why is she always wearing the same dress. Isn’t that the same fushia silk sheath Lucci has been seen on talk shows and her book tour. Maybe she is panicking wihtout her income from All My children? Rumour has it she was being paid better than most night time stars. Now maybe she is finding the purstrings rather short???

8. Sandy says:

Sounds like a lot of assuming. I hope Claudia Joy doesn’t plan a devious strategy. What if Audrey is wrong and Jackie wasn’t responsible for for Kevin’s career moves?? Could have happened in a totally different way. Don’t want to see Claudia Joy turn bitchy. And I don’t think Jackie is as awful as people are giving her credit for.

9. kim says:

can’t wait to see susan lucci gonna Pam though!!!!!!!

10. kim says:

Gonna miss Pamela though!!!!!

11. Tina says:

Just finished watching the episode. Susan was amazing! It was refreshing to see her not play Erica Kane. I can’t wait to see more of her.

12. Natalie says:

I live in Canada and we had Army Wives and then it was gone., Please tell me we get it back;I have Satilite