Bones Exclusive First Look: Booth and Brennan Rocked By Arrival of New 'Team Member'

B-Day is nearly upon us!

Bones returns from its winter hiatus in a little over two weeks (Monday, April 2 to be exact), and Fox is sending out a save-the-date announcement in the form of a new on-air promo.

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Bones, Castle, Glee, The Walking Dead, Grey’s Anatomy, Hart of Dixie, Shameless, Revenge, Vampire Diaries and More!

The spot is slated to run during tonight’s American Idol, but TVLine readers are getting an exclusive first look right now.

1. DANiiELA♥ says:

OMG ¯\(°_o)/¯ IIA KIIERO VEEEER ESE CAPITULO!!!! Me encanta BONES es lo mejor!!! v^√v^√♥ v^√v^√♥

• crazycrow76 says:

Bones and Booth just have no chemistry- I cannot watch anymore as it makes me uncomfortable. . I know- ‘So don’t watch it anymore!’

• samantha says:

• wow says:

They have amazing chemistry…you’re insane.

• El says:

Still enjoy the show, but sorry, I do not see the chemistry either. I really like the episodes that are more serious with a little humor. I hope the baby episode will not be too much comedy.

• dee123 says:

Me too. None of that was charming or funny. Just embarrassing.

• Sana says:

You don’t want anymore…..So why even comment?

• Alison says:

Well said, why do people feel they need to comment on a show they no longer watch? move on!

• dee123 says:

Oh i’m so sorry Sana & Alison.

I didn’t know you paid for my computer & internet access.
            What else can’t i comment on???

• suzi says:

I agree with you, dee, in that you have every right to express your opinion here, whether it is positive or negative. Perhaps just remember (everyone, please-) that it is your opinion. It is not an absolute truth that Booth and Brennan have no chemistry or that they have wonderful chemistry. I Think they are great together, but I understand and respect your different opinion.

• TIFFANY says:

• Christina says:

Why did you feel the need to ruin something that is a great moment for most fans? It’s not like your complaints are going to make any difference. This may be a free country, but have some respect, okay?

• spikesgrl says:

I have to agree with you crazycrow76, I have never thought there was any chemistry between B&B and I have never cared for the character of Brennan but I am not going to give up on this show because I love the rest of the cast and the basic premise of the show. If it turns too much more into the “B&B as a couple” show, then I will consider giving it up.

• Nikki says:

I started watching this show in March 2011 after I had surgery. I was up one night on my laptop and started watching one episode,I loved the interaction and CHEMSTRY between Booth and Bones. I loved the show so much at I found a site (discontinued now) that allowed me to watch from season 1 to where I started in March 2011. I haven’t missed an episode yet. I just hope the writers give them a chance before they start throwing more obstacles in the mix, we (true B&B fans) haven’t had to the pleasure of really enjoying them as a couple yet due to her pregancy on the show and not going out into the field with him as much. I look forward to future episodes.

• bnz4life says:

I love BONES. I watched it off and on over the years, but when I saw that she was pregnant with BOOTH’s baby I started watching again. I got a new tablet with Netflex installed and I started watching from season 1. I am totally hooked. I think they have awesome chemistry between them. I believe Booth carry’s the emotional weight of the couple. Bones didn’t receive affection as an adolescent/teenager, so she’s not comfortable openly demonstrating affection. So when she does show her emotions it’s very poignant (last episode when he found their house). He’s sooooooo in love with and protective of their baby. The scenes where he’s caressing her stomach are beautiful.
          18 days and counting…..

• bones23 says:

I understand what your saying I still think that they have amazing chemistry its just that the show is to comical.. I want the serious stuff because thats where you really see there love and chemistry come out. Example: when booth was missing.. or when bones was buried alive two of my favorite episodes ever

• bribri says:

r u kidding me booth and brennen have soooo much chemistry wit each other thats the whole reason theyre together because of that chemistry if they didnt have chemistry they wouldnt be together and theyre wouldnt b a baby booth on the way (or in this case baby brennen since its a girl :D) dont be telling ppl not to watch just show just cause U have no CHEMISTRY with the show

2. English says:

I watched Raising Hope and New Girl OnDemand this morning because I had to work last night. ( I have Time Warner Cable) Fox doesn’t allow fast forwarding for OnDemand Programs so it plays with all of its original commercials… I saw this 4 times…twice for each show…. actually now that I think about it I also caught up on Alcatraz and saw it twice more then. Just thought I’d share….

3. Alissa says:

Haven’t watched for a while but it looks really interesting. Weird to see them together. In the clips where they were kissing it looked like something was wrong.

4. yolanda kitson says:

I love bones just wish we haer in namibia could also c it i only got to c up to season4 thats realy bad.can any body help me to get any of the other seasons to

5. Milisha says:

Awsome TV show

6. hayley says:

7. Nicole says:

LOL! Good promo. Looking forward to it. :)

8. Jacqui says:

Woohoo, can’t wait to see this episode!!

9. Jenny says:

OMG!!! im freaking out not cause the baby(well kinda) is coming but its on monday now! how am i gonna remember?? but this episode looks like its gonna be awesome! cant wait ^-^

• Kaylene says:

if you sign up for tvguide.com, you can get reminders for all your fave shows for free. they even have a app that alerts you on your phone. :)

• Nikki says:

I felt the same way when I saw they were moving it to Monday nights. I already have my DVR set up and I have an alarm set on my cell as a reminder. Not sure how the stable scene will work out though.I understand she goes into labor at the jail but I think I would have prefered Booth delivered Christine Angela Booth in his SUV rather than a stable with a horse. But I am keeping an open mind.

10. karen shilling says:

I’ve been waiting all winter…..american idol will lose when it comes to “BONES”

11. Dianne Lindsey says:

I am so excited to see the new arrival….it seems like forever lol

I love Booth’s prtective nature and his sensitivity but he also is a force to recond with when cathcing the bad guys…Bones is awesome in her extreme brilliant ways and innocence about human nature…I love her..actually the whole cast is awesome, mostly. I didnt like sweets girlfriend..she was a nerve wrecker. I love him though. I also love characters that are no longer on the show.

• Nikki says:

I agree about the different sides of Booth, I even love to see his jealous side, like when she was dating Sulley even Hacker for that brief moment. I would love to see her jealous side where he is concerned. I think they really down played it when he was dating Hannah. I know she is suppose to be all rational but hey when you are in love with a strong super sexy man like Booth, I think he would have liked to have seen some sort of affection other friendship when they returned from their time apart considering he admitted how he felt about her before he left and then he brings someone back with him. That would have been a little interesting to see her some what out of her character for me at least. Can’t wait until the show starts again in April.:-)

• El says:

Did you watch season six and her confession to him in the car. He later proposed to Hannh and was crushed she said no. I guess that s why the idea that Brennan is “the one” for him does not hold true in my eyes. I think for her he s the one but after hs speech in he bar, she s just one of three.

I think the chemistry fell off in season five. I watch because I love the Brennn character. The B & B relationship just seems awkward now when in the earlier seasons it was more natural. For those who just wanted them together no matter what, they are very happy. For those of us who watch for different reasons, we want more. I just really hope that they just don,t mke Brennn too over the top as a mother,
        That is what has really turned me off. Please less slapstick .

12. Sharron says:

Can’t wait!! i’m so happy its back. Plus she is having the baby!! YAY!!!!

13. Michelle says:

This has seriously got to be the most MOVED show on television. You’d think Fox WANTS it to lose ratings so they can cancel it — too bad it’s a fantastic show the fans will always follow! Can’t wait to see baby Bones!

• j says:

i’m glad its on Mondays now – means I *should* be able to see it instead of waiting for it to be posted online.

14. Pauu says:

Es la mejor serie del mundo , no puedo esperar mas!!

15. ninners says:

OMG can’t wait UGH

16. Nanette says:

I’m looking forward to watch it…i’m a big fan of “BONES”

17. Astrid says:

OMG so exited!! :D
    I love Bones <3

18. mikzeap says:

when present in Latin America?

19. Diana says:

I love bones

20. Kellye says:

Where can I view it online?

• Kim says:

Try going to the Fox website. You should be able to see the show after it airs on TV. Or if you have cable, go to On Demand and then go to TV shows, then catch up. Hope this helps.

21. Lois says:

OK – this looks so great – I can’t wait.

That Inn owners reaction to Bones ‘squatting’ is just priceless!

Too much fun!!! Bones on Mondays – I’m ready! :)

22. terri says:

i am so glad it moved to monday! i am out every thursday night until almost 9:30 so i always have to wait a week and watch it online. by then people have all been talking about it.

23. shwanna says:

bones will diff beat am idol.. atleast in my book.

24. Peggy says:

I have waited for such a long time for this day. It is like Christmas all over. Please keep the show going. Love the people on the show. And even the little new one. But love the excitement of the crime part of the show. Keep up the GREAT ACTING!!!!!

25. Allie says:

Having to give birth in a stable because there aren’t any rooms available…. Why do I feel like I’ve heard that story before? ;)

26. Vic says:

Love, Love, Love it!! Can’t wait!!

27. donna says:

its the best show on t.v. nothing could make me happier then bones and booth being together. awesome couple. yay bay time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. Lorena says:

If we waited 7 years for this moment, i think we can wait 2 more weeks

29. H says:

Does anybody know the name of the song at the beginning?? I know I’ve heard it before, I just can’t remember the name. Thanks!
    So so excited!! :)

30. Karen says:

Is it a ‘TV Event’ if a lot of people outside of the internet don’t even know the show still exists?

• Gina says:

That is why they promote the hell out of it. I think people still remember it. ;) Even with the LONG hiatus, people remember. Besides, they were in TV Guide this week and will have a cover in two weeks. So its all good. ;)

31. annita says:

I love Bones

32. Ash says:

Excited! I spent 3 weeks starting from the very beginning to the newest episode on Netflix, it was worth it! Honestly, this show had taught me so much (socially and medically) and I can’t wait to see more!

33. Pam says:

I saw the episode at The Paley Festival it’s so good one of my favorite of the entire series. Bones & Booth STILL have chemistry. I am new viewer as of season 7 and have gone back and watched entire series several times. So if I can find it in season 7 and love the show it can survive another move. Monday’s are for me Bones & Castle . The birth episode is very sweet but also very funny. They did a great job with the mixture and Bones and Booth are so much in love. This was such a good episode to begin the long delay from Emily’s real birth. I loved the episode and if you weren’t at Paley you ain’t seen nothing yet until this birth episode.

34. lisa says:

i luv it luv it luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!…she luks more lyk she used to luk back in d 1st season…she luks younger…..ooooo dis is sooo amazing…n 4 all dose who cant see d chemistry, i’m sure u’l stopped watching in d middle…d show has changed… 4 d better…CATCH UP!!!

35. Liz says:

True ”B&B” fans have been watching this show since it first aired in 2005, NOT last March. And for those of US, Bones and Brennen are an uncomfortable couple. I still love the show. I love every character and the writers do a great job. But watching Booth and Brennen as anything more than partners is creepy. I hope they limit their personal lives. I think the writers just wrote Booth as the dad since Emily was really pregnant. But the ” Big Bad” guy at the season finale is going to change things for Booth and Brennen in a bad way, so I can only hope it breaks them up somehow without hurting the characters.

36. MMG says:

How about we trust that Hart Hansen, Stephen Nathan and everyone else who work to make the show as great as it has been for seven seasons to continue to be that great. I am sure they are well aware that they need to get a balance of B&B and the actual crime, and lab stuff. They have been writing, producing, and directing an amazing show for seven seasons now and I bet you they know what they are doing and can handle it. I however can see chemistry between them, and even though I am new to the show( new to TV overall) and only knew it was a show as of two months ago I think I can be believed to be a real fan of the show. I just never had any time whatsoever to watch TV so I never knew about the show. But I have seen every episode at least twice, some three times and I am always looking for something Bones related to do online,since it is more interesting than reading about facebook.

If I offended anyone, I am sorry.
    I wish we could just not fight over something that we have very little control over what really happens.

37. Lana says:

Bones is one of the shows my husband and I love and I love the chemistry that all the characters have. My favorite thing is how literal Brennan looks at everything and then how Booth causes her to see how emotions work in life, yet she still is literal which is a hoot. I still miss Brennan’s assistant who went killer crazy and wish there was some way to bring him back. I’m terrible about names but Angela and ??? has been my favorite couple way back when he loved her and she didn’t. I loved Ryan O’Neal as Brennan’s father(want him back) and Angela’s ZZZ Tops father (he is soo cool and funny). I’m sorry I could go on and on as this is my favorite show.

38. Astrid says:

OMG!! I love Bones <3 <3 I can't wait for baby B to come!
    And they HAVE chemistry!!

39. Angie V says:

I can’t wait to see bones I have been waiting too long.

40. Andrea C-W says:

OMG did anyone at the paleyfest manage to film the actual episode? It seems rather unfair that they showed the episode to the people their and the that rest of us have to wait for another 2 weeks to actually see it, if the producers were doing that then they should’ve put it on air eariler or at the same for the rest of us bones fans to see. :-(

41. Krissy says:

I am way too excited for this! Reminds me a bit of when I had my baby girl. :P

42. Miyu says:

I personally don’t like how it’s turning into a love story between the the cast. Ange and Hodgins, okay. B&B, cute yes. But I think it needs to get back to the seriousness and and murder mysteries like it was in earlier seasons. Don’t get me wrong, a little taste of romance is fine with me but I think it’s taking away from the original intent of the show. I’m still going to watch it but there needs to be a little backtracking.

43. Bones and Booth have a unique and amazing chemistry that has not at all hurt the quality of the show , their relationship finally culminating into an actual ” romantic relationship ” is what keeps me watching week to week. I have been waiting since the first season to see them together and I can’t wait for Baby B either. Keep it up FOX…Bones is here to STAY !!!!!!!!

44. i really dont like people bashing the show or who is dateing who in the show, we all have what we think is right or wrong but i am just asking you to think before you comment because its just disrespectful to others when its nasty and directed at someone.

45. shawn says:

does anyone remember when dave was angel? you know the broody vampire with a soul? man that show was kickass. and every one of you takes this chemistry thing way too seriously.

46. Yes I do remember when he was Angel. I have been watching since he was in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer series. Have loved EVERY roll he was in and can’t wait for Bones to come back on in April. If you can’t remember it’s on a Monday, write it down somewhere!

47. Changing to Mondays!!!…OHHH NOOOO …well Dancing with the Stars will just have to be seen AFTER Bones….I will NOT miss Bones for a bunch of has-beens twirling around! I hope Emily had a great winter season with the baby…..All Moms deserve a nice long break after going through labor. Can’t wait all…miss ya in a way….All of you….not just Dave and Emily’s characters

48. I thought there WAS chemistry but I do feel that there isn’t so much now, I think the show thought too hard about it and it didn’t feel right. But I still watch and like the show, so.. do I not have a right to comment lol? If a comment can ruin a show for somebody than don’t read the comments!!!! And, btw, if a show can really RUIN something for u than how good was it in the first place?
    I remember the producer of Castle said he was watching very carefully what the Bones team did.. Castle was facing similar romantic challenges as Bones, but the Castle timing was just right, long awaited, but not too long, whereas Bones dragged it out and now the chemistry doesn’t seem to sizzle, but I do think it once did…Nevertheless, I still enjoy their banter. Just because they are “together” doesn’t mean the show is a different show. In fact, maybe it’s too much the same. (We don’t exactly see hot sex scenes. But is it that kind of show?)
    Back to the comparison I was making-I really loved how Castle brought those two central characters together.
    So, back to Bones. the finale was great! Now that’s what I want to see. This is like the cannabalist killer.. Gripping!

• sorry for the typo- I wrote: “And, btw, if a show can really RUIN something for u than how good was it in the first place?” What I meant was: “if a mere comment can really RUIN a show for u than how good was it in the first place”