Idol Leaderboard: Who Are Your Favorites From the Top 12? (Take Our Poll!)

Who is the natural successor to reigning American Idol champ Scotty McCreery? We’ll get one step closer to answering that question after American Idol‘s Season 11 Top 12 tackle “Songs From the Year You Were Born” tonight. Before they do, though, check out our pre-performance night rankings, then vote for your three favorite vocalists in our scientifically infallible poll!

American Idol: What Should the Top 12 (or Top 11) Cover for ‘Songs From the Year You Were Born’?

12. Jermaine Jones (Last Week No. 13) | Reportedly will be disqualified from the competition tonight. (Read all about it here.)

11. Shannon Magrane (Last Week No. 11) | Her Top 13 week rendition of “I Have Nothing” was a hot, buttered mess, but even more problematic, Shannon thought there was only a problem with one note! As Lucille Bluth would say, “this does not bode well.

10. Heejun Han (Last Week No. 9) | His rendition of “All in Love Is Fair” was rock solid, but Jimmy Iovine continues to paint him as a jokester who’s not a serious contender for the crown. If Heejun can pull off an uptempo number, though, it might remind Uncle Nigel & Co. that dude is more than a sound bite-spewing, bromance-pursuing wiseguy.

9. Erika Van Pelt (Last Week No. 8 ) | Quite possibly has the most sublime vocal tone of Season 11, but mawkish Whitney Houston ballads aren’t really the right flavor. A harder rock edge could differentiate her from buzzier contestants like Jessica and Hollie — and stop Randy from questioning what type of artist she really is.

8. Deandre Brackensick (Last Week No. 10) | His semifinal Earth Wind & Fire cover and even his Wild Card performance hinted Deandre might be one of those Idol teens whose talent is too raw to truly contend for the crown. And yet his Top 13 “Master Blaster” was so loose and funky, now we’re thinking that perhaps he’s a quick enough learner to obliterate our first impression. After all, it’s never good to peak too early in the House That Kelly Clarkson Built.

7. Elise Testone (Last Week No. 2) | Has a gorgeous sandpaper-y tone and a real ability to connect with the lyrics of the songs she chooses, but got hammered — somewhat unfairly — by the judges for what was at least a decent attempt at making “I’m Your Baby Tonight” her own. Glum response to near-elimination on results night did not win over any new fans, but don’t be shocked if she roars back into contention this week.

6. Hollie Cavanagh (Last Week No. 7) | Quietly building buzz in the Idoloonie Nation thanks to her ability to hit home-run notes on “Reflection” and “All the Man That I Need.” A little more nuance, a little less nervousness, and a lot hipper choice in material could catapult her from live longshot to legit front-runner.

5. Colton Dixon (Last Week No. 6) | Whether or not you think he takes himself a little deathly seriously, and whether or not you’re a fan of his hot/ridiculous hair, you can’t say Colton’s really missed a single note in two weeks of live performances. Plus, he’s shown an early knack for tailoring songs to fit his voice — a must if he jopes to keep the show’s white-guy winning streak alive.

4. Joshua Ledet (Last Week No. 4) | May have wound up in the Bottom 3 guys on Top 13 results night, but that might have been more a product of his treacherous show-opening performance slot than a referendum on his fierce and flawless cover of “I Wish.” And while Joshua admitted the uptempo Stevie Wonder jam was outside his comfort zone, it’ll be these exact kind of boundary-pushing risks that will make the Gospel-influenced contestant a true Season 11 contender.

3. Phillip Phillips (Last Week No. 3) | Immediate contender based on his scorching, acoustic, auditon-round cover of “Thriller,” and he’s done little since to dissuade his legions of fans. That said, Top 13 take on “Superstition” skidded into the intersection of cacophonous and shouty. A little restraint will go a long way toward keeping him in the competition till May.

2. Skylar Laine (Last Week No. 5) | Amazing Top 12 ladies night cover of “Stay With Me” marked her as a natural entertainer with spunk and firecracker energy. Followup rendition of Whitney’s “Where Do Broken Hearts Go” proved she’s got serious vocal chops to go with her fun, flirtatious persona — and a real knack for reworking an unexpected song to her country storyteller specifications.

1. Jessica Sanchez (Last Week No. 1) | May have had the first “Idol Moment” of the season delivering a pitch-perfect “I Will Always Love You” on Top 13 night. Add that to “Whoa! Who’s this girl?!” Buddy Holly and Celine Dion covers in Vegas, and a hot J.Hud ditty in the semifinals, and you’re looking at a near mortal lock for the Top 5. Will need to ramp up the artistry and sense of spontaneity, but for now she’s closest to the crown.

Who are your Season 11 favorites? Vote for your Top 3 in the poll below, then explain your picks in the comments!

1. JBSFan101 says:

If I have to read “sandpaper-y” one more time, I’m gonna have to pencil in Slezak’s name after Randy and Steven on my thesaurus mailing list. Just sayin’.

2. Steph says:

Jessica, Deandre, & Hollie. Jessica is my #1 though.

3. Dane says:

• Jaycee says:

@Dane
      Put some salt and pepper on it when you have to eat your words tonight – maybe it will taste better! And then get used to it – cos’ you are so wrong. He’s sticking around for some time yet; hopefully, all the way to the final.

4. Teena says:

I do not see the appeal of Skylar. Too much makeup, too much twang. I don’t get Hollie either. Sooo stiff. I like Phillip, Joshua, Deandre and Jessica. I find them interesting and they hold my attention when they sing.

• Jaycee says:

@Teena I agree with you about Hollie and the others, except for Skylar – I DO see her appeal, even thought the twang is a bit much. She’s got something and if she stays and adds a bit more variety she could go further. She’s entertaining. Joshua Ledet is my favourite, though.

5. Dane says:

• sara says:

Haha, I was just going to try to explain the difference between somebody being “a bad singer” and a singer whom you don’t like – but then I read that you thought P2 was deserving of the win, so uhm… nevermind.

6. Dane says:

Yes, Jessica is really great and will be happy if she wins! Phillip phillips is also equally deserving for the crown! Hope joshua will be eliminated this week— michael, it wasnt a mistake that he was in the botttom 3… He is a bad singer, overrated and unlikable.

7. MSD says:

Most Actively Rooting for: Deandre, Hollie, Erika
    Still Interested In: Joshua, Jessica, Colton, Elise, Skylar
    Over: Shannon, Heejun, Phillip

8. Mik says:

I voted for Elise, Skylar and Hollie this week, replacing Phillip with Skylar in my top 3. I think Elise’s chance at winning kind of ended last week when she landed in the bottom two, but I still hope she can go far and she has a great voice and clearly wants to be a singer and really cares about music. I really like her voice and it is something we haven’t heard before.

Skylar is my pick to win it all. If she keeps doing those fun performances mixed with solid singing then she could go far.

9. Robin says:

Phillip, Erica and Colton…in that order for me. I like their voices and their style of music. I like a lot of the contestants this year…wouldn’t care if Hollie, Jessica or even Skylar took the crown. As long as we keep getting good music each week, maybe some better themes, good feedback from the judges to guide these kids in the right direction…we should be in for a great season. And a good tour!

10. Joseph says:

I know Michael likes Joshua Ledet , but he has near ZERO chance of making it to the top 6, I do not see him having a moment that will let an audience connect with him.

Deandre Brackensick , who I also don’t like has a quirk about him that should let him advance a few weeks but not seeing him getting to top 4.

11. Tommy says:

Hollie is too low. You’re crazy!!

12. Cannago says:

Hollie, Skylar and Joshua. Don’t get the appeal of P2, Colton or Jessica. Then again, I never got the appeal of Whitney Houston either.

• Miscellaneopolan says:

Isn’t the appeal of Hollie pretty similar to the appeal of Jessica? They’re both powerful ballad singers, although Jessica has shown more range. I think that’s one of Hollie’s big problems right now, or at least it will become a big problem as the herd starts to thin: anything Hollie can do, Jessica can do better.

• Ashly says:

I’m someone who likes Hollie, but I’m not a fan of Jessica. I find that Hollie has a bit more personality than Jessica. Also, I think Hollie’s voice has a prettier tone than Jessica’s vibrato. It’s just a matter of personal taste.

• Ana says:

Agreed. I like Hollie much more than Jessica.

• Tusk says:

Agreed X 2. I’ve listened to Hollie’s studio many, many times…I couldn’t get through Jessica’s once…I’m not saying Jessica isn’t talented, I’m just saying Jessica’s singing tone/stle (over done vibrato) isn’t appealing to me, while I love the sound of Hollie’s voice.

The other difference is Jessica appears so practiced and polished and it’s obvious she’s been at this all her life. What I see with Hollie is immense potential for growth, that I don’t see in “I’m ready as is” Jessica. I’m a sucker for a growth arc and Hollie’s seems to be, potentially, a great one.

• Ben says:

I can get through Jessica’s, but I agree Hollie’s is better. But I don’t think this one studio reflects the overall quality of Jessica’s vocals and her performance, so I think the flat feeling coming from her studio is misleading to her overall chances. The reality is that her studio was so perfect, it was very difficult to distinguish from Whitney – a curse, but also a pretty amazing feat.

• Tusk says:

Actually I had that opinion of Jessica before the lives started from youtube and articles (she was highly anticipated before the season even started)…through the last two live performances and into the studio. She is who she is going to be. I enjoy these shows to root for someone, to watch them improve, grow and break out.

I chose Hollie many weeks ago before the lives because I saw her youth, ambition, and talent make market improvement from last year. Add to that she got no exposure (glimpse here and there, they didn’t even show her “Mr Postman” performance). All that combined, I identified her as the ‘Dark Horse’ (at the time) for me. She has gotten better and better each week.

• My Alter Ego says:

Tusk, thank you! In this forum, I’ve been saying that Jessica has been “in training to win this for years.” For some reason, no one else seems to find it as disturbing as I do that her parents are promoting this to the degree that they are. (Frankly, I’m not sure that you see it as a matter to be concerned about, but at least you recognize that she has been preparing for this the bulk of her life, unlike her peers on the show.)

I grew up knowing two exceedingly talented kids (siblings) whose parents were supportive and encouraging in terms of music lessons and (local) opportunities to perform. However, even though the older of the two would probably have given a vital organ for an opportunity like AI, said parents would have put the kibosh on that aspiration, particularly when she was 16.

Jessica has talent, but she is so “programmed” in her performances.

• Ben says:

@Tusk – I agree, but when Jessica already sounds like Whitney, how much mroe does she need to grow?

• Tusk says:

@Ben
            I think you answered your own question, why does she need this show? With her millions of hits on Youtube, her “she already sounds like Whitney” vocals?
            As I posted earlier, I watch this show for a rooting interest who is raw, talented and has room to grow and develop.

Using a baseball analogy, you would think everyone should cheer for the Yankees every year right?

They spend the most money, always have the most money to spend, almost always has the best paid pitching staff and hitters and the best coach. When they win it’s because they’re expected to win, not go through trials and tribulation working with what they have. The victory doesn’t mean as much to them as the team that wins after years of trying and failing.

Jessica is the Yankees of Idol. My horses are Hollie and Elise, they have qualities that I want to pull for.

• darcy's evil twin says:

I also prefer the tone in Hollie’s voice to Jessica’s. But I like Elise and Erika better than both of them.

13. Sam says:

Heejun should get his rightful 10th place slot. After Shannon he’s easily the most limited vocalist. Plus his little asides make me hate him just a little bit. He needs to have a lot better performances before he makes all those “jokes.”

• Ben says:

Sam proves my point below. Is he limited? I guess thats fair. But I’d take limited but gorgeous, heartfelt and soulful over unlimited but bland any day of the week. But noone can judge what Heejun’s rightful spot on their voice alone is if “his little asides make me hate him”. Thats called bias.

• Miscellaneopolan says:

I agree that Heejun is a limited vocalist, but if he keeps finding clever ways around his limitations like he did last week he could be in this thing for longer than we think. It’ll be interesting to see if he tries to, or is even capable of, changing up his soulful ballad routine tonight.

14. Ben says:

Really, Heejun is too low on this list. I can’t stop listening to his studio. I’ll be sad when he does eventually go, but I’m hopiont its closer to 6/7 than 10 (frankly, I’m hoping its closer to 3/4, but too many people seem to be against his personality for that).

• Ben says:

Also, decided to vote on the basis of who I’ve been listening to the most over the last week. That means Heejun, Joshua, Jessica. I would have thought Hollie and Skylar had a good shot in there, but I guess I have them at 4 and 5 right now. Jermaine’s forced elim gives Erika/Elise an extra week to pick up steam, it could be exactly what they needed.

15. Abby says:

*falls over dead laughing*

16. Kim says:

Jessica, Colton, Hollie, Skylar, Phillip, Erika, Joshua top 7 please :)

17. Bree says:

Are u some kinda stupid? Philip is one pf the best. U must either be deaf, blind, or both!!!

• Mary says:

Boy what an intelligent statement. Blind, believe it or not looks should’t play a part in a singing contest. Deaf, well we all will be if he keeps screaming during his songs.
      Take the instrument away and we will see how you rate him.

18. Joey says:

I am pretty sure that Jessica is a robot.

19. Deb says:

Hollie and Jessica are great vocally but they sing other people’s song the way other people sang them I believe that is called karaoke. Those big vocals axed Pia early and they’ll take these girls out too if they

20. Deb says:

Hollie and Jessica are great vocally but they sing other people’s songs the way other people sang them. I believe that is called karaoke. Those big vocals axed Pia early and they’ll take these girls out too if they don’t “change it up.”

• Ben says:

Just taking last season – Scotty never changed it up. Pia DID change it up when she got eliminated. Casey went from early favourite to judges save at 11 because he changed it up a little too much (if he’d stuck with the jazzy side, I think he would have been much better off). I think the need to change it up to get votes is way overrated, through watching every season I’ve never seen any evidence that it is what people need to do to get votes (unless they are in the bottom 3 a couple of times, in which case I’m not sure changing it up helps a lot either).

What people really want out of someone they vote for is someone who is in a lane that they are enjoying, and stays in that lane.

• Miscellaneopolan says:

There’s probably a lot of truth in this post. I still encourage changing it up, though. Scotty may have sung a lot of country songs last season, but he did fast country and slow country, quiet and country and loud country, country with pop and country with rock, etc. Hollie has sung two big diva ballads in a row. She’s sung them well, but I think I would be more susceptible to another one if she showed me a different side of herself first. If she chooses ‘A Whole New World’ for her song from the year she was born, I’m out.

And I don’t really buy the idea that Pia “changed it up” with ‘River Deep, Mountain High’. Her rendition, at the least, sounded a lot like her previous Big Voice vocals, even if she occasionally walked across the stage while she sung it.

• Ben says:

Probably fair comments. I agree that I want to hear contestants change it up. I just think we as viewers sometimes comfuse our personal opinions about what we want a contestant to do, with what actually gets them votes. I’d rather a contestant engaged me and changed it up, and came 5th, than never interested me and came 1st.

• Miscellaneopolan says:

Good point. It’s not enough that they change just for the sake of changing; they have to change and be good at the new thing they try. I guess what I like is versatility.

As Tusk says below, the best recent example of this has gotta be Haley. Her big performances (Benny and the Jets, Moanin’, House of the Rising Sun, I Have Have Nothing, etc…) are all very different from one another, but because she pulled them all off no matter the style I was always very excited when she came on stage. And for the record, I liked that Jessica completely changed it up tonight and did that Gloria Estafan song, which I thought she pulled off even if the judges didn’t.

• Tusk says:

The one exception to your point, of course, is Haley…Lee ann Rimes, Whitney Houston, Alicia Keys, Led Zeppelin, Stevie Nicks, Alanis Morrisette Lady GaGa…and of course the historic, “Moanin'”.

It was because she changed it up and picked up fans from across genres she lasted to 3rd place from cannon fodder <3

• Ben says:

I agree. But she really is the exception – and she didn’t have much choice when she started off with two bottom 2s.

21. Josh says:

You have Hollie too low and Phillip too high i love how girls get criticized when they don’t change it up sussopley when the guys don’t.

overrated: Colton Phill and Heejun

My fave 3 are Hollie Jessica and Skylar But Elise is close behind

• Mary says:

I’m with you except I put Erika in instead of Sylar. She is talented but I just don’t care for the twang in her voice. The only guy I have enjoyed was Josh. The others
      Are definitely over rated.

22. lethargic says:

Skylar is so ugly I wish they’d put a black bar over her face while she sings. Otherwise I can’t concentrate on the voice while I’m puking.

23. JenD says:

skylair for the win! phillip brings out the cougar in me (i’m so not looking forward to hearing his song choice tonight, b/c it will be something from my college days) but as much i like him, no one compares with skylair. she just floors me with her presence and connection, in addition to the fact that girl can sing!

24. sara says:

It’s really weird this year, I’m usually having trouble finding anyone I really like at this point of the season, since this is generally about when my favorites from auditions and Hollywood week start falling apart or getting on my nerves (I’m looking at you Casey Abrams).
    This year though, there are actually a few that I’m really optimistic about. My absolute favorite is Joshua, whom I didn’t even really like at first and who I know won’t win because everything sucks and the world is wrong, but still. I love him. My other favorite is Elise, who shows AMAZING promise for really making this season for me, but she needs to pull herself together a bit, I think. She seems really self-conscious, I’m afraid this stupid show could drain her and not allow her to be as awesome as she really is. She kind of reminds me of Matt Giraud in that way.
    I also really like Hollie and Erika, who I think could end up killing us all with her awesomeness once she chooses to unleash it, Phillip could also end up being really cool to have around for a while (or at least his face), Colton is not my cup of tea but I really enjoy his performances so far, Deandre will be great in a few years and might step it up just in time to show us some of that and so on. Weird season! Such an even field and so much potential – no doubt it will all go horribly wrong, somehow. Mark my words when Shannon wins this thing.

25. Tim says:

Skylar at #2? This isn’t Hillbilly Idol (Scotty’s win notwithstanding). At least you got #1 right, Michael.

• Derik says:

Actually, history is with the southern singers. Every single winner of American Idol save Lee DeWyse hails from either the South or the Southwest. Kelly’s from Texas, Reuben and Taylor are both from Alabama, Fantasia and Scotty are both from North Carolina, Carrie’ from Oklahoma, Jordin’s from Arizona, David’s from Missouri (born in Texas), and Kris is from Arkansas. Given that, I’d be willing to lay odds on Skylar going deep in the competition if she keeps performing as she has the last two weeks.

• john says:

I agree it’s nuts and I’m with you there man but where you are wrong is that yeah it IS Southern Middle America Country Idol. It was always that at least, as pointed out, in that almost all winners are from those parts and now what with last year’s finale and the Sklyar it’s just full on. Apparently the voting number show that people in those parts do dial all night long and send 10 million texts and watch the show at higher rates to begin with so that is sadly that.

• Grandma says:

What you said about the voters in the South being on the phone all night, is not true. Southern people have better voices and that’s why they win. Some people just make excuses about why, when the reason it clear,they win because they are the best!!!

26. Karen O says:

Look at that poll spread!!!

Can I just say I LOVE that this is a “pick your THREE favorites” season?! Last year it was “Pick the person who sounded like a pro this week”. The year before it was “Pick Crystal Bowersox or you’re crazy”.

The fact that there are so many good contestants this year is really really exciting. These comment wars are completely valid. I’m actually excited to see how it plays out this year- so much potential!

27. RodMod says:

SONG SPOILERS FOR TONIGHTS SHOW:
    Endless Love (1994 or 1996)
    One Sweet Day (1995 or 1996)
    When A Man Loves A Woman (1991)
    Heaven (1985)
    Broken Heart ? (I have no clue!!)
    Love Sneaking Up On You ? ()
    The Power of Love (1985, 1987, 1993)(I’m sure it’s CELINE DION and not Angela Winbush or Stephanie Mills or the millions of others who have used this title!)
    Hard To Handle (1991-ish)
    Turn The Beat Around (1994)
    Right Here Waiting (1989)
    Let’s Stay Together (1983)
    Comment by RodMod – March

• RodMod says:

Correction:
      Love Sneaking Up On You (1994)

• Ben says:

I hope that is Erika doing Power of Love (Huey Lewis), and Jessica doing Turn the Beat Around.

• john says:

hmmm although it SEEMS like Gloria Estefan stuff should be so easy to sing, she is one of those singers where as easy as it seems it would be to do her stuff just about everyone bombs to pieces. Jessica was alright tonight but again she just didn’t get the beat down, not at all. I always cringe when the chose her stuff since so few actually ever fully pull it off. At least Jessica was OK on some of the other parts of it.

• john says:

You forgot the most well known “The Power of Love” version of all, hah, while listing about 30 others. Huey Lewis 1985 for Back To The Future.

• RodMod says:

Haha! Forgive me. I was sort of in a rush. And maybe I’m just dreaming, because I’ve always wanted someone to sing “The Power of Love” by Stephanie Mills on Idol. Haha!
        I guess I’ll have to keep on dreaming…

28. Mari says:

My top 3 girls: Jessica, Hollie and Skylar! <3

29. Jessica says:

This is a toughy! I think so many right now can either improve or fall. I really like Phillip but he needs to change things up or he’s going to be in jeopardy. Jessica can sing but what? I don’t see a personality there. Elise can’t just accept what they tell her to sing. Too much up in the air right now.

30. jake says:

Colton, jessica, hollie and philip — top 4!!!!

31. Sue says:

I do not like country at all, but I love Skylar. Personality goes a long way.

32. john says:

I don’t get the whole Skylar thing here. #12 (since Jermaine is an auto-boot).

Wow she’s on now, so nasty twangy and weird.

Judges are actually doing a lot of judging today, refreshing, hopefully they won’t finally stop now that it’s Skylar, otherwise it’s back to same old, same old again (since even if you like her, that wasn’t great).

33. john says:

Hmm she is surely the chosen one, country, what’s new. At leasted they judged all but one tonight, but too bad she is the one to get a get out of jail free card.

But that’s the element that votes by far the most so they gotta keep ‘em happy I guess. ugh.

34. john says:

Hah that crawfish bit didn’t go over too well. The looks on the girls faces, especially the one on the left…. priceless.

Speaking of looks on faces, did anyone else spot when Randy named dropped “Mariah and you know of course I’ve worked with her….” this guy sitting right behind him turns to his girl and they both kinda crack up and nod yup we knew that was coming and eye-roll hah.

35. john says:

great job by joshua there

36. raftrap says:

Love your Top 5, but I’m getting serious Pia Toscano fears with Jessica Sanchez, people need to vote and don’t get overconfident (By the way, I personally wasn’t a fan of Pia, but was shocked to see her go that soon).

37. Leo says:

Jessica Sanchez, Skylar Laine, Hollie Cavanagh.
    I don’t get Philip seriously. He wears the same shirt like two nights in a row plus auditions round? It kinda turns me off.

38. Holly says:

My opinion only of course but Phillip is wonderful .. So new like a breath of fresh air.. Very talented and naturally gifted. Others just seem to be robots to me. Same ol same ol.. Kinda reminds me of Chris D and look at him now… Jessica is a very good singer but can’t see a whole record or more out of it.

39. Max says:

If I had to pick a final five, I would say Jessica, Hollie, Joshua, Phillip, and Skylar.

Most vulnerable would be Jessica because she’s not particularly dynamic, and also because I don’t think her fans would be as committed as the country base (Skylar), the teen girls (Phillip), the soul music lovers (Joshua), so it comes down to her and Hollie fighting for the same base, and I think Jessica will have peaked too early. We saw it with Pia and many before her. People will get bored.

40. blingedup.susan says:

Top 3 is hard. I need a top 7 or 8. :)

I vote for Elise, Erika, and Heejun because I want him on the tour.

Also, Joshua, Skylar, and Phillip. Maybe Deandre and Hollie….

41. donna says:

I like jessica sanchez soulful though but i quiet dont like her performance tonight.

42. Jaycee says:

I’m surprised at the low appreciation for Joshua Ledet but guess I shouldn’t be. He has had two GREAT moments on the show – at least – but that doesn’t seem to register with certain voters. He WILL BE a recording star, no doubt in my mind. There are others that should make it commercially, too. I would say Joshua, Phil, Jessica and Colton, definitely. Also, maybe, Elise. I do also love Skylar’s energy and entertainment factor. I think all the contestants, except Shannon unfortunately, have something unique to offer. Hollie doesn’t show enough emotion or personality and for me, that detracts from her potential, but she is still young and life experiences will help her to grow in that area. Hey, I love American Idol and these guys are so talented, it’s a joy to watch them perform.

43. Mara says:

I don’t like Jessica. She’s talented but too over-hyped.

My top 3: Hollie, Phillip, Joshua/and or Colton

I love Hollie. She is so talented and likable.
    Phillip is really good. Finally an attractive white boy who plays the guitar that I like on AM.
    Joshua deserves it the most. He is the most talented–but will not win. American Idol wants the next justin beiber, easy marketed tween.

44. kobe martin says:

Only Jessica Sanchez..Jessica Sanchez..the best among the rest^^^thats it..period…

• kobe martin says:

lol.,,nothing compare to Jessica sanchez..Jessica Sanchez should not be a contestant…she could be a judge lol:)

45. Maria Ogawa says: