Hot Shots: Nikita and Co. Capture Percy... Again

Are Percy’s days numbered? If the following scoopy shots from Nikita‘s next new installment are any indication, it seems a likely possibility.

“Doublecross” (airing March 16 at 8/7c) once again finds the former Division leader at the mercy of Nikita and Co. — only this time there’s a twist. The rogue crimefighters are actually working with their archenemy Amanda, who has offered up the release of Ryan (played by Noah Bean) in exchange for the team ending Percy’s reign of terror.

However, we’re guessing he won’t go down without a fight — especially since his secret ally Carla (guest star Erica Gimpel) is present in their makeshift interrogation room.

Browse the pics below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on Nikita’s latest mission!

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: First Look, Photo Gallery

1. GGMustDie says:

Hopefully, The CW renews NIKITA!

2. Chris Halarewich says:

Pic #2 and pic #4 do not have the right people in the picture for the caption underneith

3. Mh says:

Oh nikita I heve miss u so much. Hope this awesome show gets another season it deserves it. I hate the cw for nt promoting it more

4. Nikola says:

Yep, I really like this iteration of Nikita, much better than the Canadian one with Peta wilson. Not that that was bad, at all, it just didn’t capture the essence of Nikita like Maggie Q has. And yes, I’m a fan of both the original Luc Besson film and it’s American counterpart, “Point of no return” with Bridget Fonda.

5. Nicole says:

So SO excited for this new Nikita episode! Its been forever! Please CW renew Nikita, its an amazing show, & everyone watch Nikita this Friday!

P.S. Man Shane West looks GOOOOD in these pics…where is my Mikita sexy time??Its been waaaay too many episodes!!

6. Erick says:

I LOVE LOVE this show it needs a 3rd season and it’s show like no other a show that keeps me off my seat and has so many twist and keeps me guessing :)

7. Alexis says:

PLEASE don’t cancel the best series you’ve had in years, CW!!
    This show just keeps getting better – if this had been on Fox or even NBC it would’ve been hailed as the second coming of 24.

8. SecretGarden says:

I wonder, how it comes Sean joins Alex in Russia? Was he sent or he came by his own will? I am quite twisted about his mother – is she safe now? It looks like she is, because she is not anyone’s target?

9. Meh says:

Yay! Can’t wait for a new episode!