Exclusive Cougar Town First Look: Laurie Reveals the Shocking Truth Behind Her [Spoiler]!

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

This Tuesday’s Scrubs-tastic episode of Cougar Town (8:30/7:30c, ABC) finds the outlandish Laurie connecting her love of spicy food with her un-immaculate conception… in a hot tub!

Press PLAY below to fall in love all over again with Busy Philipps’ quirky Cul-de-sac Crew member, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on the hot wing-infused revelation!

Loading video...

Comments (11)

• I saw this entire episode and it is hilarious!!

Comment by JJ – March 12, 2012 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Do you have an iPad friendly version of this site?

Comment by Amanda – March 12, 2012 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CT HAS to return next season. The TV landscape would not be the same without it…

Comment by Ana – March 12, 2012 08:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Laurie annoys me. Busy Philipps is not loveable, just trashy and irritating.

Comment by Ella – March 12, 2012 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sorry, but Cougar Town deserves to be cancelled. Cue the internet freaks who will attack me for that, but hear me out… The show was hilarious when it first started. When it transitioned to the new phase, I was on board. But I slowly found myself not laughing as much, and this season, after such a long wait, I’ll be honest – I was let down. I don’t laugh out loud like I used to, and I could care to see it go at this point.

Comment by BRETT, an Honest Fan. – March 12, 2012 10:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think the show got much better when it ditched that cougar concept (which has very limited potential anyway) and became about a group of older friends hanging out together.

The strongest parts of the show even early on was the chemistry among the regular characters.

Comment by Matthew Thomas – March 12, 2012 11:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No freak out, I feel the same way! Maybe it would’ve seemed funnier if we hadn’t have had to wait for so long, but I’m just not feeling the love this season. Very few LOL moments. I think they need more Bobby, so maybe the next couple episodes will pick up a bit.

Comment by Mal – March 13, 2012 07:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Try giving it another shot. Last night’s episode that this clip was from was probably the best one so far this season and had several LOL-worthy moments.

Comment by J. – March 14, 2012 06:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ha! I loooove Laurie and Busy Philipps is pretty brilliant.

Comment by Ainav – March 13, 2012 03:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Laurie and love Busy Philipps! I hope Cougar Town gets a fourth season so much.

Comment by J. – March 14, 2012 06:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Cougar Town doesn’t get cancelled. It has its ups and downs like any other show but last night’s episode was hilarious. When Bobby and Angie were walking towards each other to “Kiss the Girl” and she had blisters all over her legs and was waddling towards him it was hilarious! The Scrubs reunion was funny as well. The chemistry of the Cul-de-sac Crew is wonderful. Give the show another chance!

And ABC needs to do more advertising – show your shows some love!

Comment by S – March 14, 2012 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post