Is One Tree Hill Too Dark? Was Aria Pretty Naive? Who's Been Dead Silent? And More TV Questions!

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, here are some queries we are going to throw at you, from shows including The Good Wife, Justified, New Girl, One Tree Hill and Awake!

1 | Are we the only ones a bit confused about those Grimm coins? And with that said, when is Nick going to put a ring on it?

2 | Is there any greater pleasure than watching Mamie Gummer’s Good Wife litigator get positively owned in the courtroom, as she was by plucky Caitlin? (But for a show that’s so sharply written, didn’t Will’s sisters seem kind of caricaturish?)

3 | Who else got goosebumps when Once Upon a Time‘s dwarfs began whistling “Hi-Ho”? And just how much were Mary Margaret and Leroy charging for those candles that they cleared $5,000 in one night?

| Who jumped out of their seat highest when Army Wives‘ Denise got blown across that hospital room?

Spoiler Alert!: Joel McHale and Alison Brie Reveal Community’s Most Shocking Hook-Up Ever!

6 | On Shameless, how hilarious was Frank’s far-away crush on Steve? And who had Parenthood flashbacks during Lip and Karen’s adoption interviews?

7 | What number do you think House of Lies‘ Jeannie will be on the Sloth Crying Scale when she inevitably breaks off her engagement?

8 | Is it wrong that we still kind of love Smash‘s Derek, even though he’s a bit of a jerk? (We blame our residual Coupling adoration.)

9 | Was anyone actually surprised that Lying Game‘s Rebecca did in fact end up being Emma and Sutton’s birth mother? And to that point, was it all that shocking that Sutton — who became increasingly evil throughout the season — was (seemingly) in cahoots with Mama Bear the entire time?

10 | What in the world was Pretty Little Liars‘ Aria thinking getting into a plane with a random stranger? Then again, it’s not like anything bad has ever happened to her or her friends. Oh wait.

11 | Didn’t that Justified homicide cop express what so many of us thought — that Raylan’s “The next [bullet] will be comin’ faster” line was perhaps the coolest saying ever?

12 | Is anyone actually buying Ringer‘s prim-and-proper and seemingly perfect Andrew as a money-grubbing maybe-murderer?!

13 | Which Breaking In reference did you enjoy more: Heathers, the nod to the show’s cancellation (“Glad to see you changed your mind and gave us a second chance”), The Breakfast Club or Duke Nuke ‘Em?

Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on NCIS, Once Upon a Time, Smash, Good Wife, Breakout Kings & More!

14 | Which sitcom scheme entertained you more: Nick’s ridiculous list of excuses to get out of everything on New Girl, or Happy Endings‘ “Kerkovich Way”?

15 | Has Switched at Birth knocked Emmett down a few pegs in your eyes?

16 | Are you confused — or captivated — by One Tree Hill‘s transformation into a dark thriller in its final season? Seriously, was there a more disturbing TV moment this week than seeing Xavier holding Brooke and Julian’s baby while they were fast asleep in the other room?

17 | Do you think Jennifer Lopez’s exclamation about rooting for a two-girl finale was completely spontaneous, or the producers’ first step toward pushing to show that American Idol is still capable of producing a female winner?

18 | Did Awake play the “mysterious mythology” card a bit too soon? Or were you expecting that park bench convo to be even more far-out and touch directly on Britten’s split reality conundrum?

19 | Is Chlöe Grace Moretz’s 30 Rock hellion shaping up to be a more entertaining nemesis for Jack than even Will Arnett’s Devin Banks?

20 | A clean-shaven, baby-faced Chris Pratt is just odd — right, Parks and Recreation fans?

21 | Can the Project Runway designers play in Nanette Lepore’s fabric floor for every challenge? Those prints and colors were delightful!

Comments (74)

• I am loving One Tree Hill. Sometimes we forget the origins of this wonderful show. Let us remember the fire that destroyed Dan’s dealership and how he believed that is own son had started it, how bout pregnant Haley being mowed down by the guy forcing Nathan to shave points, or evil Nanny Carrie, Xavier killing Quinton in cold blood and of course the school being held hostage by Jimmy Edwards that resulted in the murder of Keith by his own brother.

OK – I know way too much about this show! :-) LOVE OTH!!!!!

Comment by Trista – March 9, 2012 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, really enjoying watching this season and glad to see so many returning cast members. Would have liked to see more of Lucas, but it was a good episode. (Hope to see more of him when he brings kids back). Xavier was a bit of a surprise, as was Clay having a 6 year old son. Looking forward to the remaining shows, sorry to see it go (thank goodness for re-runs and DRV’s). Just love Dan and Deb together as much as Haley and Nathan.
      Good luck to the cast in all their future endeavors!

Comment by Santa – March 9, 2012 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What was confusing about the coins on Grimm? It was my favorite episode to far.

Comment by Sarah – March 9, 2012 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So far* Except a little more Monroe is always welcome.

Comment by Sarah – March 9, 2012 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought that the coins seemed to change size from scene to scene. In the vault they looked small enough to swallow, but later they looked large (when picked up off the floor). If they were on Hilter’s uniform they would be small, unless the uniform ones were simply replicas.

Comment by tvfan – March 9, 2012 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Great episode! Easily one of the best to date, as they said on tv, “Thank Grimm it’s Friday”! Loved the Hitler twist at the end! I also loved seeing Captain sans shirt and he looks great in uniform!

Comment by Jennifer – March 9, 2012 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #15 – Has everyone else quit enjoying Switched At Birth??? To be honest, I had 9 on my DVR and I just deleted them. It’s the same story every week. Bay loves Emmit… Daphne loves Emmit… Bay and Daphne fight over Emmit or their parents attention… Regina and Kathryn can’t get along… Then before the show ends, everyone’s fine.

Comment by Mannie – March 9, 2012 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If you missed the last 9 shows then you missed a lot of good things. Bay and Daphne stopped fighting about Emmit a long time ago. It’s still awkward but the drama over it ended. The same with Kathryn and Regina. They’ve moved on. The stuff with Emmit has been intense because of his parent’s divorce. He’s in a bad place.

Comment by Starbuckcubed – March 9, 2012 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I read the recaps and will probably watch the next one. Thanks. From the recaps, Emmit and Bay fight all the time. And I don’t see them making it much further, especially since he spent the night with Simone.

Comment by Mannie – March 9, 2012 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #8 – I blame Pirates of the Caribbean. Ahh, Norrington…

Comment by Mary – March 9, 2012 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh hell yeah! Those movies are why I love Jack Davenport so much. He’s the only reason I’m still watching Smash.

Comment by Deena – March 9, 2012 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • WAIT, WHAT?!?!?!

Comment by Meg – March 10, 2012 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • that’s who he is!!! i couldn’t figure out where I knew him from. Thanks!!!!

Comment by AZIdolFan – March 10, 2012 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG your comment just made me realize why he looked so familiar to me all I thought about was the wedding date!! love him btw

Comment by Ashley – March 10, 2012 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One Tree Hill has definitely had its darker moments over the years, and I am loving that they are drawing on their own history in their final season! (ie, Jimmy Edwards, Dan’s criminal past, Xavier, etc.) Xavier creeped me out a few years ago, and he’s doing a great job of doing it again! I wish Lucas was on for more than just scenes in the airport, tho!

Comment by Michelle – March 9, 2012 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #1 – You brought to light the exact questions I have!

Juliette found the engagement ring in the drawer, correct? I don’t think she has told Nick that. Nick is afraid of putting her in danger. Sooner or later though (hopefully sooner) he is going to have to let her in on EVERYTHING and make her part of it or break up with her for good to save her life.

I think the coins date back to the Roman Empire (or much more ancient?) and the captain is of that lineage. The Nazi’s found the coins during their time. Hitler was rabid about artifacts. Am I even on the right track there people?

Comment by kirads09 – March 9, 2012 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • the Captain is a Reaper. He is the Ruler of that “district” so putting something that causes people to desire power more, into a person who already has/wants power…well it can go a long way.
      The Coins (according to the mythology the show shared) were mined in the Ancient Greek times from a mine called Zakynthos that had mercury. The Romans found them, they went nuts…so on and so on through major empires. The nazi found them and it implied the symbol they used came from the coins that never left Hitler’s neck. There is a tie in to the German Grimm and the coins being last seen in Germany.

Comment by Sarah – March 9, 2012 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Always the Kerkovich Way. Always.

Comment by Tyler – March 9, 2012 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, but the whales.

Comment by Emily – March 9, 2012 07:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Emmett has been knocked so far down he doesn’t even have a peg anymore. He was the most likable character on the show and he’s become an epic jerk.

Comment by Samantha – March 9, 2012 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know!!! Emmett was my favourite, one of the only reasons I was watching the early episodes, but now he’s just awful. I still haven’t watched the new episode because I don’t want to see him and Simone, since I read about it happening before I watched it. I don’t understand why the writers would write his character doing that, considering a lot of the fans love Emmett. This has pretty much made me hate him. What a jerk.

Comment by Lauren – March 9, 2012 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m loving One Tree Hill this season.

I saw bits and pieces of Season 7 and Season 8 which were very dull in comparison to the first six Seasons. But when I found out that this was the last Season, I started tuning in after missing most of Season 7&8 and I’m loving every second if it.

It reminds of of how dark the show was during Seasons 3 and 4.

Comment by Sid – March 9, 2012 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I actually kind of like Derek on Smash. His scenes with Eileen slightly redeem him in my eyes, and I figure that if you got to know him, he might not be so bad. Plus, he’s very easy on the eyes.

Comment by em – March 9, 2012 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And Coupling was a GREAT show!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by K2 – March 9, 2012 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Loved Coupling, one o the best shows ever !

Comment by Deb – March 9, 2012 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Lucy but the writers just make it really hard for me to like Aria sometimes. I think she can be the most selfish and naivest character all in one fell swoop. If that guy had been A, he could’ve parachuted out the plane and let it crash. Not a smart move.

And shockingly, I’ve really liked One Tree Hill the season. So much so that I might even miss it next season when it’s gone with it being this good this season. I don’t think it’s been as fantastic since season three. That was definitely its height, and there have been moments in the past few seasons where it hasn’t sucked – Haley’s depression storyline immediately pops into mind – and where it’s just been flat out idiotic – Brooke, Haley and Quinn dressing up as superheroes. This season though has been pretty consistent in staying on the good side (though the Mouth storyline is rather unnecessary).

Comment by Ashley – March 9, 2012 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i’m loving one tree hill! this show is all about drama & the unexpected! & it does an amazing job of keeping me on my toes! but am I the only one who was excited to see Chris Keller come back?! love him!

Comment by Jolene – March 9, 2012 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, you werent the only excited about Chris Keller coming back. I have loved seeing him with Chase and Chuck. Who else loves it when he refers to himself in the third person, its hiliarious!

Comment by Lorie – March 9, 2012 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • # 9. You bet that was the best reveal of any TV show in years, maybe since Bobby Ewing stepped out the the shower, which defined the prior season as just a dream. I place it in the same realm as the final reveal in the 1999 movie The Sixth Sense. But for The Lying Game, it meant the viewer had been played a lying game all season long. Little the viewer had seen in 20 episodes means the same any more. And to top it off, the primary character of the show, Sutton, is a cold blooded 17 year old killer as she want back to that garage and murdered Derek. Not even the most wicked of female characters on prime time soaps like Dallas, Dynasty or Knots Landing ever intentionally murdered anyone, (Paige accidentally murdered on Knots). And Rebecca’s evil plot with the help of one twin while totally disregarding to the face of her other daughter was bigger, more complete in the total destruction of three families (Rybak, Mercer, Chamberlain) in one season than J.R. Ewing ever did, and J.R. also set someone up for murder. So we have a new definition of entertaining television, and that is The Lying Game.

Comment by texmac12 – March 9, 2012 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t recall Sutton admitting that she killed Derek.

Comment by Russ – March 9, 2012 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #5- who’s T-Dog again? lol just kidding. But seriously the show has to do something with him already, at this point even Herschel’s not-maggie-daughter has had more to do.

#11- Yes! I laughed when he said that. But he’s right, that line was really cool. And speaking of cool lines Wyn Duffy’s threat to Raylan was really awesome too, I had almost forgotten that guy can be pretty scary.

#14- “The Kerkovich way” was hilarious. Jane really kill it this episode.

Comment by MJ – March 9, 2012 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #3: Sister Astrid said they would have to sell 1,000 candles to raise the $5,000, so they must have been selling for $5 each.

Comment by Richard – March 9, 2012 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I thought that was a no-brainer, no mystery there.

Comment by Loni – March 9, 2012 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 5 | The Walking Dead‘s group meeting over the fate of their prisoner went on for how long? And T-Dog didn’t get to utter a single thought? (Come to think of it, when did that character last speak?)
    ~
    My friends and I have noticed the exact same thing.
    ~
    ~
    Both were really great
    ~
    ~
    Yes, if for no other reason than it’s a bit absurd, but bloody brilliant. And to top it all off, she’s a great actress, here’s hoping she doesn’t turn into the next Lindsay Lohan. And I mean that in the best way Lindsay. Eat something, stay off the drugs, and stop dyeing your hair. You’re hotter as a redhead.
    ~
    ~
    It was indeed a bit off putting.

Comment by Carmichael – March 9, 2012 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One Tree Hill has been better this year in my opinion than it has been for the last 2 seasons possibly…It really is a good show! Surprising at times and chilling too. Did anyone else notice the absence of Nathan scenes this past week…extra worrisome…though maybe we’d get something after Haley went to identify the body and it turned out not to be Nathan, but no….Xavier stuff is creepy too especially how it ended last week! I don’t find it surprising that the show is suddenly a “thriller” though there have always been dramatic creepy/thrilling things happening on this show…

I’m so glad to see I wasn’t the only one that was like “Aria!?! why are you in a plane with some guy you just met connected to Alison/Vivian and possibly A?!” I am pretty sure I actually did a double take…like she actually is in a plane with this guy!

Switched at Birth – oh Emmett…:( I don’t know what to think…can we just forget how the episode ended…

Comment by Robin – March 9, 2012 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 13. The Breakfast Club tribute was awesome :) 16. I am definitely captivated by this season of OTH. The dark twists we’ve seen are ensuring this series ends with a bang. 18. I love this show. After 2 episodes I’m easily addicted to it and I couldn’t possibly love Jason Isaacs more.

Comment by Nikki H. – March 9, 2012 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Theory: This entire season is the MOVIE that Julian made, submitted to Cannes, to a standing ovation, and picked up by a distributor — everyone lives happily ever after =)

Comment by Shein Die – March 9, 2012 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like that theory!

Comment by Brianne – March 11, 2012 09:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If OTH did that I would be beyond pissed. It would have me as a fan for 9/10 years of the show betrayed by completely undoing every amazing thing that happened this season and make me wonder why even bother having a final season if it was all pointless and fake.

Comment by Russ – March 12, 2012 11:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • While I agree T-dog didn’t have much to do ..He DID SPEAK in the group when they were deciding the kids fate.

Rewatch it.

Comment by kevin – March 9, 2012 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I saw that, too. I remember it very clearly because when he spoke I thought, “WHAT, his character is still around?!”

Comment by Jenny – March 9, 2012 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • he asked something random about what they would do with the body or how they would execute him. Not off point, but so random because they never let his character say or do anything important.

Comment by Hillary – March 10, 2012 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE OTH IM GOING TO MISS THIS SHOW WHEN ITS OFF THE AIR THIS SEASON IS GREAT BUT ALL OF OTH SEASONS WAS AMAZING

Comment by ALEANA – March 9, 2012 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 9 | I wasn’t really surprised that Rebecca was the mom. Who else could it have been? I wasn’t expecting Sutton was in cahoots with her, but it doesn’t really surprise me, either.

18 | I wasn’t totally sure if the park bench conversation was about Britten or about the case he gave up on in the red reality. If it was about Britten, I’m a little surprised that we didn’t see a similar conversation in the green reality. If there’s some conspiracy going on already, then isn’t that sort of indicating that the red reality could be the “real” one?

19 | I loved the call-out to the American Girl doll in the beginning. “What are you doing to Molly? She already lived through World War II!”

20 | I thought Andy seemed a little different!

Comment by Little Scarf Girl – March 9, 2012 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #13–wait, I missed the Heathers reference! What was it?

I did enjoy the dig on Fox though and The Breakfast Club ending.

Comment by Deena – March 9, 2012 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Re-watched it. Got it. Can’t believe I missed it. Slater opens the show by saying, “Greetings & salutations” which was his signature line from the film.

Comment by Deena – March 10, 2012 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 4. I already saw it come, it was on the promo so no shocker to me.

9. I was not shock Rebecca was the mom, that was easy to figure out but the real shocker was in deed that Sutton knew this whole time and havent told Emma and for what reason, I know Sutton’s evil but I never would think she would hide that from her sister and my true question is whats the bigger picture what is rebecca’s and sutton’s big plan.

16. To be honest I love OTH but I really do not think this season is dark at all it’s still very light. I was expecting like way more darker then what is happening right now on the show.

Comment by fernando – March 9, 2012 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • dude what is your definition of dark beyond kidnapping with intent to kill, crazy stalkers in ur baby’s room, crazy nuts who opened a cafe across the street hiring the excon who beat the crap out of you to terrorize u more chase beating a guy up with a tire iron I mean what else do ya want?

Comment by gisele – March 10, 2012 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • on Once Upon a Time, they sold 1,000 candles at $5 a piece. They mention in the episode they have 1,000.

Comment by john – March 9, 2012 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, I must have missed ALOT on Lying game. I watched the last episode and I didn’t see ANY of that! WTF??? Did my dvr stop recording too soon or something? OMG! Now I’m Pissed!

Comment by Jenn – March 9, 2012 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have always enjoyed the over the top drama on One Tree Hill, I know it’s not supposed to be a realistic show… but this season has really flown off the rails. Too many intensely dramatic things happening at the same time. I just can’t get on board with the idea that the Russian mob is holding a sports agent from South Carolina hostage… WTF? And Clay forgetting his son for 6 years? No. That being said, I’m just going to try to enjoy the last few episodes. I personally think the show should have ended with Peyton and Lucas driving off in the convertible with their daughter 3 seasons ago.

Comment by Laurie – March 9, 2012 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 9. I wasn’t suruprised at all about the reveal Rebecca is of course teh twins mother, but I was not expecting Sutton to have been working her from the first episode. CRAZY, and it needs to be picked up for a second season like NOW.

I am also loving OTH this season, I like how they have made it darker and have had good story lines and keep us wanting more. I think all the stories are good even with newcomers Clay and Quinn i had no idea that he was going to be the father of Logan and he had had a child with Sarah. I am going to definitely miss OTH when it is gone i have grown up with it.

Comment by Gia – March 9, 2012 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Probably I’m in minority here but I didn’t like the “Will’s sisters” plot. They should have devoted more time to the Peter/Eli/Cary plot that is becoming really interesting. But I’m under the impression that now writers are sistematically spinning out the wrong storylines and putting the good ones in mothballs. And I admit that I’m not feeling that season.

Comment by Luc – March 9, 2012 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Answering Number 3: No I definitely did not get goosebumps. I actually thought this week’s OUAT episode was horrific, cheesy, contrived and all around bad in every way. Okay, well except for Amy Acker’s performance. A better question would be: Why was Belle sitting alone in the dwarf lunchroom? I mean, why was she there at all? It was just contrived and strange. Or how about: Who hatches the eggs? I’m not sure why the writers felt they needed to have a mythology around “7″ dwarfs or how they get their names. How “Grumpy” becomes Grumpy. Dwarfs can’t love, they “love” working in the mines, etc…The dialogue in the episode was beyond awkward. There was no flow whatsoever. Well anyway, I was not a fan of this particular episode. I put this in league with the genie/mirror episode and the Cinderella one. If those were the only episodes I watched, I would definitely quit watching. I wish they’d all be a bit more like Graham’s episode. That was definitely the best one.

Comment by AT – March 9, 2012 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i loved Amy Acker too,i don’t think we’ve seen much of her since her ‘Angel’ days. hope she’s on for more than just the one episode

Comment by brenda – March 10, 2012 09:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #18

“Awake” is my favorite new show since I was swept away last fall by “Once Upon a Time.” That said, it reminds me far more of “Lost” than “Alcatraz” does, with its emotional engagement of the viewer, its three dimensional characters, and now a conspiracy theory on top of it?!!!

Forget “Once Upon a Time.” I haven’t been this swept up in a new show since “Lost”, and I would urge everyone who hasn’t seen it yet or who hasn’t seen the second episode yet to definitely check it out. And as for that conspiracy theory scene being too soon? Not on your life! It took what for me was already a superb show and swept it right over the top.

Comment by MaryAnn – March 9, 2012 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. I think all of these “mythology” shows have learned from LOST that you need to introduce the mystery early. Viewers got mad when LOST was asking more questions than it was answering, and I think shows like AWAKE, ALCATRAZ and FRINGE took notice. As a fan of all these shows, I certainly appreciate being let in the loop early on.

Comment by Emily – March 9, 2012 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #9- WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY DVR CUT OUT WHEN EMMA AND THAYER WERE HUGGING! but i’m not that surprised that she is the mom, but Sutton being in on it! wtf?

Comment by Russ – March 9, 2012 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #15. Yep! I never expected that, and it makes me really mad. Bay may be a jerk too but she doesn’t deserve that.

Comment by Carrie #2 – March 9, 2012 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #20–I like the “growing and changing” direction they are taking with April. It wouldn’t make sense for a 20 year old to not grow up some over the course of 5 years. Andy just isn’t showing that same growth. I know he’s pushing 30, but he’s still very much a little boy. It’s like they are confusing shaving and combing your hair with personal growth.

Also, off topic a bit but I hate Tom and Ann. Tom has always grated on me, but he and Ann together has me reaching for the mute button.

Comment by Silent E – March 9, 2012 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • T-Dog said the following in last week’s episode during the debate about killing Randall, after Shane proffered hanging the guy (breaking his neck): “And what about the body?” How come no one heard that but me?

Comment by Tania – March 9, 2012 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Still, that’s not exactly a point of view. Pretty conspicuous how he’s marginalized.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – March 9, 2012 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #8 I LOVE Derek Wills too! I don´t blame you one bit. Yes, he can be a bit of a jerk at times but there´s something there. I just think his character has lots of layers.
    BTW.. I hope he dumps Ivy soon and goes back to Karen. Karen and Derek have some sizzling chemistry everytime they do a scene together. Amazing.
    I hope the writers actually use it! Can´t wait to see their story evolve.

Comment by Titina – March 9, 2012 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 2. Caitlin is so great. I hope we see a lot more of her!
    3. maybe they made 5000 candles?
    8. Derek is good, and so is Ellis. The show need characters.
    9. I kind of suspected about Charisma Carpenter’s character, but not about Sutton. I don’t have a clue as to what their plan is.
    12. I can totally see Andrew as a murderer!

Comment by barbara – March 9, 2012 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Charisma Carpenter is on the lying game!?! i’m in Canada and haven’t seen the show yet. so is she the birth mother of the twins?

Comment by brenda – March 10, 2012 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love one tree hill this season, why shouldnt they change up a little before signing off? Oth always and forever!!

Comment by lia – March 9, 2012 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #2 (b) – I actually kind of loved the way they wrote Will’s sisters. Oh, Team TVLine, you obviously don’t have judgy siblings. They really are like that in real life.

Comment by Rachel – March 9, 2012 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That was J-Lo’s push & the producers to get another female winner… Plus the fact she hates being outnumbered by boys on the judges’ table.

Also, “Breakfast Club” references always top all else.

Comment by TJ. Church – March 9, 2012 09:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 8. It’s never wrong to like Jack Davenport. He lost Elizabeth!!
    10. Wait, what episode was this? Did I not pay close enough attention?
    13. I didn’t get any of those. So none.
    14. Alex and Jane talking whatever was the high point of my week.
    16. Nooo, I’m loving it. OTH is at its best when its dark and so I’m really really pleased Mark went all out for the final season. They needed to go out with a bang.

Comment by Manju Reijmer – March 10, 2012 01:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #8
    I just blame the fact that he is Jack Davenport and the fact that he is sexy as hell with that accent.
    Team Karen&Derek

Comment by Louise – March 10, 2012 02:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ringer – I love the show!! However I am having a problem with this Andrew plot. I can buy the Ponzi (sp?) scheme to get out of a tough situation, but murder…? I think we’ll find out it wasn’t him in later episodes. At least I really hope that’s what happens!

Comment by Princess Adora – March 10, 2012 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 9- When did this happen? I must’ve missed this. The episode ended with Alec’s arrest at the wedding, right? So when did this all come up that Rebecca is the twins’ mom and that she and Sutton are in cahoots?

I’m thinking that Ted or Alec are the twins’ bio father. Something that keeps repeating in my mind was a previous episode when Alec tells Thayer not to get involved with Sutton. Like it would be epically creepy if he did. Which is what made me think this in the first place that he’s the dad. Ted, well his picture is in her locket. Emma had been adopted out to a family in Beverly Hills, Ted and Kristen lived in that area when they adopted Sutton.

I guess they still need to answer who took Emma back from the Beckers and why. Mr. Becker said it was her mother but this was back when we thought it was Annie Hobbes.

Comment by Angelcake – March 10, 2012 09:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Did you DVR it, cause I did and it cut that part out too. But is was a short scene with Sutton in a room Rebecca walks in and says something like “Our plan is working perfectly” and then Sutton says “I know mom”. I do think that either Ted might be the twins’ father but Thayer and Sutton already slept together in LA so if Alec is the father, ew.

Comment by Russ – March 12, 2012 11:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #4: I was a little scared when Denise got knocked out, but then I saw pictures from the next episode and knew she was going to be okay.
    #9: was not surprised whatsoever that Rebecca is Emma/Sutton’s bio-mom. The thing that will shock me is if their adoptive dad DOES NOT end up being their bio-dad.
    #12: I think Christopher Polaha’s character and Andrew are in on the whole thing and they are stringing the twins along.
    #!6: I do not like the darker OTH whatsoever. The long-time viewers are used to something unlike what is playing now. I can’t wait for Nathan to be found so that dark storyline will be over.

Comment by Jacqi – March 12, 2012 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post