Grey's Anatomy Sneak Peek: Cristina Gives 'Naughty' Nurse Summer Glau the Big Chill

Get More: Previews, Video

Ironically, Summer Glau‘s nurse Emily is making Cristina sick — with jealousy and what not — when Grey’s Anatomy resumes Season 8 next Thursday, March 15.

In this sneak peek clip from the show’s first fresh episode in (what seems like) forever, Cristina and Owen clash a bit on a case, when Emily steps into the fray to offer her “help.”

Needless to say, Cristina wants nothing from the lithe beauty, whom she suspects is “playing doctor” with her husband on the sly.

Grey’s Anatomy Photo Gallery: Avery Suits Up With Mystery Date, Der and Mer Reunite For [Spoiler]

We’ll just say one thing, Yang: Be careful, because for all we know this nubile nurse has a terminator endoskeleton ‘neath her scrubs!

Press PLAY to watch the “three’s a crowd” moment.

Loading video...

Comments (27)

• Grey’s! Summer Glau! Christina Yang! …Perfect!

Comment by Mik – March 9, 2012 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly!
      I can’t wait to se those two talented actresses on upcoming episode.

Comment by chrisdvanne – March 10, 2012 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think she’s Nurse Emily, not Amy. :)

Comment by Sarah – March 9, 2012 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Remedied!

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – March 9, 2012 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As if she needs a terminator endoskeleton. She can kill you with her brain! :)

Comment by Gusar – March 9, 2012 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My thoughts exactly! Nerd. :-)

Comment by gnatcar – March 9, 2012 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I meant that in the nicest way possible, as I too am a Browncoat nerd.

Comment by gnatcar – March 9, 2012 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s just nice to see Summer Glau getting some lines in this episode.

Comment by madhatter360 – March 9, 2012 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Uncle Phil left Aunt Viv for another man? Did not see that coming.

Comment by Diva – March 9, 2012 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Owen cheats on Cristina… :(

Comment by Liz – March 9, 2012 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one wishing that she’d turn into River and kick some a$$?

Comment by LeeJones – March 9, 2012 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loving that Christina is finally – FINALLY – wracked with an emotion concerning Owen. Good. May she have hissy fits galore and may Summer Glau win. Can’t stand Christina, and think Summer Glau beats her hands down in looks, ability, just about anything!

Comment by Liana in San Diego – March 9, 2012 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love how this video could be interpreted both ways : nurse Emily really trying to help or trying to make Cristina even more jealous ;)

Comment by chrisdvanne – March 9, 2012 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jealous Cristina’s adorable !!Owen never be cheating on her,it’s not a big deal nurse admire for their Chief
    but wondering how CrOwen fight for their marriage!!

Comment by tonywife – March 9, 2012 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cristina used to be one of my two top favorite characters in GA but now my patience is wearing thin. Since season 5 Owen and Cristina have taken over half or almost all of the season with one drama or another. First it was Owen’s PTSD, then Teddy came along and the love triangle took over our tv’s, then it was Cristina’s PTSD and now it’s the abortion issue. With 14 cast members how can they spend so much time on one couple? Add to that Meredith’s overexposure this season and I’m tempted to stop watching. It’s getting too repetitive…

Comment by Ana – March 9, 2012 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Meredith overexposed? She is still the Grey in Grey’s Anatomy. There is no such thing as her being overexposed. Quite frankly I am glad we are dwelling on Owen and Cristina as I have no interest in the personal lives of April, Bailey, or Alex. Or Mark, for that matter, as far as I’m concerned if Mark is not interacting with Sofia then he need not exist.

Comment by the girl – March 9, 2012 09:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wait, Summer Glau is on this show? Since when? I’m going to have to start watching it now, I stopped near the beginning because of how angry Christina, my favourite character, was making me.

Comment by Lauren – March 9, 2012 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • once again I have to watch Crisitna be a ass her selfish self-obsorbed attitude is on my last nerve. But of Course according to the crazy Cristina and Owen fans she can do no wrong and by some miricle she will come around to having a baby BS she is cold and mean a robot like always she needs to be slapped beat down I for one hope Owen leaves her cold butt I hope she leaves and never comes back maybe I can finally read a post with out the CO stalkers adding thier two cents which is worthless anyway

Comment by J.J. Fadd – March 9, 2012 07:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There are some spelling errors in your article I suggest proof reading before posting

Comment by J.J. Fadd – March 9, 2012 07:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ^^^
    Says the guy for whom punctuation is clearly optional…

Comment by jayem – March 9, 2012 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks like a rehash of Mer/Der/Rose. Bring in a third party to make someone jealous and think about what they are giving up? Summer even looks like the actress who played Rose a little. Lets hope they mix it up this time because I don’t want to watch that story again.

Comment by Debbie – March 9, 2012 09:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • why I don’t buy the suspect’s story at all??
    *this one Nurse’s pretty enough to attract Owen’s attention?
    * is Cristina stupid to believe his handsome husband’ll love this one lady?
    if they arrange Dr. Lucy Fields to play a third party,I may be nervous for Cristina, who’s beatiful,as a OB should love kid, and attend Harvard Medical school as same as Owen.

Comment by vanessa_tw – March 9, 2012 09:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate this storyline. Just when you think C/O are done because of their abortion/baby differences, they bring in this “cheating” storyline. Why are they dragging this? C/O should split already. It’s ruining Cristina’s character to keep on saving a marriage that can’t be save.

Comment by Ethan – March 10, 2012 12:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cristina should leave Owen. First he supports her with the abortion and then says she killed their baby. He knew what he was getting when he married her, she has always been upfront about not wanting kids.

Comment by amber – March 10, 2012 05:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post