Exclusive

Exclusive: Alyssa Milano Is Breaking In Again

As if Fox’s Breaking In (Tuesdays at 9:30/8:30c) hasn’t already raised the question of “Who’s the boss?” with the addition of Megan Mullally as Contra Security’s new owner, Alyssa Milano has been booked for an encore, as the scheming estranged wife of Christian Slater‘s Oz.

Ratings: Breaking In Returns Up Versus Season 1 Finale

Milano first played Amy early into Season 1 of the caper comedy, when the comely beauty passed herself off as a singleton dentist to Cameron as a means of plotting against her hubby. But by episode’s end, Oz and Amy seemed on the verge of a reconciliation.

Milano will reprise the role in this season’s Episode 9.

In addition to her runs on Who’s the Boss?, Charmed and My Name Is Earl, Milano’s more recent TV credits include the ABC rom-com Romantically Challenged, voicing Poison Ivy on Young Justice, Castle and the TV-movie Sundays at Tiffany’s.

1. M says:

It’s adorable we’re all pretending this show will actually make it to episode 9.

2. Carrie says:

Good. I liked her last guest appearance. They should make her a regular if the show is renewed, and bring back Michael Rosenbaum!

3. Simone says:

Yayayyayay! I love Alyssa. Her charm is so captivating and I watch re-runs of Charmed just to see her beautiful bright smile. I met her at a book signing in Los Angeles and her smile in person is angelic. Glad she’s on such a great show – well deserved. – simone

4. Dee says:

So Michael is not even going to make another appearance?

At all?

Good to know, won’t bother watching anymore.

5. dane, south africa says:

Glad Alyssa Milano is returning to TV, is this her first post-pregnancy role??

6. terry says:

was looking forward to the show coming back,but with megan mully on it i will no longer be watching.her voice is so anoying that every time she speaks I WANNA PUKE ,also she is a horrible actress

7. Allie says:

well i rather see trevor moore back than her.dont know if this was a creators decision or his to leave but it was not a good one

8. rob says:

tonights episode — best ever.
    this is a really good show but it needs some more publicity.
    good story, great writing and lots of heart!

9. vamplita says:

I used to enjoy watching “Breaking In”, but I’m sincerely hoping they kill off Megan Mullally’s character ASAP, because her character’s tedious, and she’s using that same vapid voice she used to use on “Will and Grace”… a serious deal-breaker for me. I really hope Fox figures out that the character of Veronica Mann’s NOT ready for primetime!!