Supernatural First Look: Sam/Dean Vs. [Spoiler]

The brothers Winchester have battled demons, angels and Gods. But when Supernatural returns next Friday, Sam and Dean will face a mighty new foe: a pair of possessed ballet slippers.

Supernatural Exclusive: Rachel Miner Returns!

In the March 16 episode, a ballerina dances herself to death and Sam and Dean suspect her ballet slippers may be the culprit. And if you thought the image of the boys trying to get the cursed footwear off the young girl (see below) was hilarious, wait until you see what happens when Dean accidentally touches the pretty, pink things — causing the curse to take hold of him.

Check out the photo below and then hit the comments with your LOLs.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Tracy says:

I can hardly wait!

2. kate says:

ooo a curse? haven’t had one of those in a while. can’t wait!

3. Tiffany says:

And here I was thinking Jared and Jensen were KIDDING when they talked about an upcoming ballet episode at a con last month. This sounds like it’ll be amazing, and I certainly like the idea of a good old-fashioned curse. It’s almost as refreshing as that demon a few weeks ago. Can’t wait!

4. Downhill says:

What has happened to this show? I don’t understand how it could go from the superior show that it once was.. to this. I’m embarrassed for both actors having to deal with such terrible writing and absolutely no direction. The CW and SPN producers should be ashamed. Go back to Kripke and just throw money at him until he finally says he will come back and save this show.

• cyn says:

Seriously!!! What is goin on? It’s almost like they don’t know where to take the show next! Our family and friends have all been die hard fans of SPN since S1,but it honestly feels like the writer’s are having a hard time.this season feels lost…Sry boys:( it must suck for you!!

• DCinWV says:

I agree with Downhill. One or two episodes seemed like things were going to turn around but now I just don’t know. And what happened with showing Sam going insane on the March 6th episode that never showed. Is that this episode another or what. Confusion does not increase viewership.

• Amy says:

I totally disagree with you guys, I think this season has been great. The only thing that I think they TOTALLY screwed up is killing off Bobby that was a huge mistake that they better fix. I assume Cas will be back as well. I like them returning to having stand alone episodes like they have this season. If you remember back to the 1st and 2nd seasons they had a lot of those and most times they moved the series forward in with something between Sam and Dean in the last part of the show. I really like the Leviathon storyline this year to so I’m good!!! Sorry your not!!

5. Mary says:

Hurry up March 16th!!! Can’t wait to see a new episode!!! And then the next episode Misha will be in!!!! How great can it get????

6. Nic says:

So Dean really is going to dance? I can’t say I’m happy about it, I’m sorry. :\

7. Fran says:

This sounds like a really interesting case of the week episode, and I’m also looking forward to seeing what happens to poor Sam after the end of the last episode.

8. Tom says:

I’m sure this would be a good episode. I hope Sera and the other writers keep making episodes with high ratings so they can assure an 8th season, and if Sera wants, a 9th and 10th season. I think it would be great if the show ends on season 10!

9. Emma Anne says:

See…I wish I was that chick. Having Jared Padalecki hold me like that…*sigh*…That would be friggin awesome. I’m only 14, I could do a role as one of the younger people they save……hmmmm.

10. Susy says:

I can hardly wait to watch this episode. I know I’ll be LMAO with Sam and Dean in ballerina mode! Hilarious!!!

11. Adam says:

This Show Is Still Perfect Screw The Haters :D

• nina says:

Exactly it´s still awesome, and people saying it is going downhill because of an episode description, they should wait until they at least see it.I e.g. like later Seasons better then Season 4

12. Nikki H. says:

If we didn’t know what they were trying to do this could look really bad! LOL I love this show and even more than that are how amazing these guys are in real life. I swear these two could go on a comedy tour with most of their costars and we’d be sore from laughing so hard.

13. Carrie says:

Oh, my goodness. That is hilarious. Now, I really can’t wait for March 16th!!

14. Cheryl says:

I can’t wait for this one. I can just imagine what happens to Dean. There is such great chemistry between the two of them. And you always get at least one laugh an episode

15. Dennis says:

Maybe we’ll get to see Jensen Ackles in ballet tights.

16. Get over yourselves says:

Oh back off haters. This is just comedic relief until the big bad episodes start off again. It’s already been a harrowing season, so lighten up and get the sticks out of your asses.

17. Nat says:

so this means that Dean has to dance himself to death? cannot wait :-)

18. silver says:

This looks like a lighthearted episode ala Bad Day at Black Rock. Sadly though, the remakes are never as good as the originals and I’m not sure why this show keeps wanting to remake it’s own originals. Whatever Gamble.

I don’t think the slippers make Dean want to dance. I think, like the rabbit foot, the curse will be with something that Dean likes specifically.

It will be a great break before the redundant and past its due date neverending story of Sam and his hell experience. Time to move on show.

I can’t wait for Dean to have something else to do besides remind the audience there is something wrong with Sam, again, still, always. Can’t wait till Cas comes back and I can only hope for a divergence from the status quo and maybe Dean has a place in the main arc and Cas and Dean can reestablish their profound bond.

19. David says:

More crap filler. What a shock. Who knew the LAME Leviathon were just filler as well!
    The best show on television became one of the poorest under the stellar guidance of the totally clueless Ms Sera Gamble.
    It’s obvious she has no idea nor vision for the show.

• Amy says:

You take your TV shows and yourself probably way to seriously!!!

• kitty says:

so true! took the words out of my mouth
      Leviathians are totally lame…not a patch
      on the demons etc.. These so called terrifying
      ‘things’ come out of purgatory and can’t be killed
      but we still keep being fed a million filler episodes
      because SG can’t decide what the hell to do with the
      Leviathan story.This has always been my fav show but
      I am so disappointed with it now. i love Sam, Dean,
      Cas, Bobby but the whole show doesn’t have the laughs
      and cool one liners anymore.The vibe is gone because
      SG can’t write….sorry but I believe it should have
      ended when Kripke left. Always sad to see a really
      excellent show go down the tubes. Mark, you right bring
      back Kripke…kidnap him pay him anything….:)

20. dana hutto-vallejo says:

can’t wait <3<3<3 love this show& Jensen& Jared!!!

21. Deborah says:

Hey, what’s wrong with a funny episode, sometimes? At least it’s not more Leviathan garbage (they are so boring). If we get to see Dean dancing, it should be hilarious!

• Amy says:

I totally agree and disagree with you, I like the Leviathons so I disagree with you on that but I totally agree, whats wrong with the funny episodes theyre some of the best ones. Supernatural is one of the best shows on TV because it knows how to be funny and still serious.

22. Brittney says:

CAN’T WAIT! I hope we see Dean dancing.
    After this episode is when the season gets intense so it will be nice to have a funny episode before.

23. Mischief says:

Oh look.. There’s a shark. Let’s jump it.

24. basma says:

i’m in love with supernatural since season 1 but i realy hope we don’t see dean dancing 0_o still can’t wait to see the episode

25. KS wincheste says:

I have read on some website a few months back a is gonna hit our small screens. Excepting that Dean would start dancing and it would be very funny.

26. Ruby says:

I’m sorry, but this sounds ridiculous.

27. kya thomas says: