Exclusive

Exclusive: NCIS Grad Scottie Thompson Joins USA Network Drama Pilot Graceland

NCIS alumna Scottie Thompson has joined the cast of Graceland, a USA Network drama pilot from White Collar creator Jeff Eastin.

The project follows a group of agents from the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) and U.S. Customs whose worlds collide while living together in an undercover house in Southern California.

Thompson will play Lauren Kincaid, a loyal and determined DEA agent dealing with the repercussion of her wounded partner.

The cast also includes Daniel Sunjata, Aaron Tveit, Brandon Jay McLaren, Vanessa Ferlito and Manny Montana.

In addition to NCIS, Thompson starred in NBC’s short-lived drama Trauma.

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, Exclusive

1. Svenja says:

Sounds like an interesting show. Scottie is a terrific actress and very beautiful.
    I hope it will get picked up

2. Anna says:

Looking forward to this one.

3. Matt says:

I’m still hoping that the showrunners at NCIS will wake up and bring her back to the show. Her character, Jeanne Benoit, desrves better than how the show ended her run. Since she is in Africa, she could easily get into a situation where she would need NCIS. And her mother could be the one to call in a favor from DiNozo – who certainly owes Jeanne big time.

• suzi says:

I know Tony lied to her all that time, but she did then falsely accuse him of murder. They were wonderful together, but as Svenja says further down this post, after all that happened, there is no way the ship could be righted again.

• ken harmon says:

Amen! And what a love story to rekindle. kh

4. Ray says:

I agree with Matt. Her story line with Tony is why I started watching NCIS. People talk of the chemistry Tony has with Kate and Ziva but it was obvious Tony loved Jeanne. What started as an undercover assignment became more.

• Carm says:

I agree with you and Matt. I loved her on NCIS and hated the way her story ended.

• Svenja says:

I actually thought her story ended just right. Tony’s sacrifice in the end was pretty beautiful. There is no way their relationship would have worked after everything that happened. But I’d like to see her again for an episode just to see that Tony’s sacrifice in “internal affairs” was worth it. That she ended up happy, with a husband and maybe a kid. Jenny, Tony, her father, and the CIA put her through hell. That’s why I hope she had her happily-ever-after in Africa or somewhere else.
        But if Scottie’s pilot gets picked up, I think that won’t be an option anyway. I hope she will become part of a successful show. She’s a very good and beautiful actress who deserves to be successful.

• Mcat says:

Agreed, I loved her and Tony. They were beautiful together.

5. Alisa says:

as to “this” show: what does the agents have to do with Graceland?

and as for the “tony & Jeanne relationship”: i HATED her….i thought she was too needy and demanding…..she went from looking for a place for them to “rent” to looking for a place to “buy” ….even the nurse thought that was over stepping….imo, tony, jeanne and rene were ALL victims of that WITCH jenny shepard….she could have cared aless about tony’s life….she only cared about getting the FROG…..i’m glad their BOTH gone….i.e. shepard and jeanne.

alisa

6. david says:

I just finished working on this pilot a couple of Weeks ago. The cast and the story of the show is really amazing. I loved working with them all. I can’t wait to see it all put together.

7. Charolette McDonald says:

Tony and Jeanne were good together but not for the long haul. Tony and Ziva all the way.

8. Elizabeth says:

This show absolutely had the worst actors I have ever seen. They areDplus. Even is the subject matter was interesting the pilot with opening actors are so atrocious ” you have got to be kidding ” who do they know to get this recurring role. Honestly USA should be ashamed of themselves when they compare the acting skills to Covert Affairs & Suits. It brings them down to a low class station… Once again. Sorry … The truth hurts

9. Elizabeth says:

This show absolutely had the worst actors I have ever seen. They are D plus ( if best) . Even if the subject matter was interesting the pilot with opening actors are so atrocious ” you have got to be kidding ” who do they know to get this recurring role. Honestly USA should be ashamed of themselves when they compare the acting skills to Covert Affairs & Suits. It brings them down to a low class station… Once again. Sorry … The truth hurts …how would one watch this when you can watch “house of cards ” w/ superb actors. They were like robots in a monologue …