Spoiler Alert!: Joel McHale and Alison Brie Reveal Community’s Most Shocking Hook-Up Ever!

Get More: Spoilers, Video

Community SpoilersSpoiler Alert! has never lived up to its title more than it does this week.

Although the show (featuring guest co-host Megan Masters!) starts off innocently enough, with Community co-stars Joel McHale and Alison Brie teasing upcoming insta-classics such as “the Law & Order episode” and “the blanket fort war,” it soon devolves into a conversation that is more revealing than they may even have intended it to be. By the time it’s over, they not only reveal who the comedy is killing off, but who’s coming back, where Annie and Jeff’s relationship is headed and the shocking someone else with whom Annie hooks up.

There’s also a special Cougar Town installment of Spoiler Alert! Theatre and a promise of a dance craze involving Senor Chang’s tongue. Don’t ask, just press PLAY below and watch!

Comments (40)

• great segment this week. And Megan masters is really good looking

Comment by dave – March 8, 2012 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE this week! I am soooo excited Community’s going to be back.

Comment by Alicia – March 8, 2012 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • First two minutes = What a waste of time.

Comment by Jayjay – March 8, 2012 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Jeff/Annie sex? Damnit Dan Harmon, you promised in the season 3 premiere musical intro!

Comment by justine – March 8, 2012 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! Dan Harmon is a liar! *tear*

Comment by Ashley – March 9, 2012 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • no, that premier musical intro is a misdirect. Remember that intro is to make you believe that this yr is supposed to be happy and problem-free when it is clearly the opposite. So no annie/jeff sex, the relationship I think they are talking about is the troy/britta relationship.

Comment by demetris – March 10, 2012 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “You know what, you’re welcome.” DIED! Love her!

Comment by Captain – March 8, 2012 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too! I spit out the Crown Royal I was sipping!

Comment by ELI-cake – March 9, 2012 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Seriously…I had the exact reaction Joel did =)))!!! I love Alison Brie!!! She us so witty and smart!!!

Comment by An6ra – June 9, 2012 01:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This one was so much about one singular show (Community) that it wasn’t as enjoyable if you don’t watch that show :x.

Comment by Danielle H – March 8, 2012 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Clearly the problem here is that you don’t watch Community.

Comment by troyandabedinstopmotion – March 8, 2012 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Disappointed in the lack of Jeff/Annie; but, I’m happy the show isn’t revisiting Jeff/Britta.

Comment by julie – March 8, 2012 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • really? I’m kind of sad there will be no Jeff/Britta, the show used to be so much about them in the first season, I liked it.

Comment by iana – March 8, 2012 08:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah I’m happy too. As long as they don’t revisit J/B, I’m ok with lack of J/A.

Comment by Amy – March 9, 2012 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So no Jeff/Annie for the forseeable future, then? Eh, well. Probably best to let the tension build up a little longer anyway. Still going to be fun to watch them interact as it is, I’m excited about all the potential interactions/friendships/what have you and how they all play out.
    This was really cute and entertaining to watch. Joel’s constant references he’s made thus far here and at the PaleyFest thing to Jim Rash and the blindfold and whatnot-god, I can’t wait to see that now. And he and Alison have a great back and forth going on. Love it.

Comment by Angela – March 8, 2012 07:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Jeff/Annie? I’m glad about that, never understood the appeal. I love both characters and actors, but every time they start hinting at a romantic potential between them I actually puke a little in my mouth.

Comment by samantha – March 8, 2012 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I feel the same way.

Comment by Candice – March 9, 2012 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m okay with no Jeff/Annie. I liked them a lot together but oh well. As long as we don’t revisit Jeff/Britta. I love them only as friends.

Comment by LC – March 8, 2012 08:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hmmmmm britta/troy??

Comment by kp – March 8, 2012 08:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • you have the best job ever!!!! Loved this!

Comment by Ellie – March 8, 2012 08:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watch sports and community is my favorite show….. I guess I don’t count.

Comment by anthony – March 9, 2012 01:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They were making an ironic joke!! *Shakes head* -_-

Comment by Mahameeho – March 9, 2012 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Evil Troy and Evil Abed, Chang tongue – What’s not to love? :)

Comment by Jeff – March 9, 2012 07:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this guys! I can’t wait for the rest of the season.
    And they better have a 4th season so we can have a closure and not loose ends.

Comment by MJ – March 9, 2012 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I may have to start watching Community.

Comment by SnazzyO – March 9, 2012 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, do it. You won’t regret it. Best, most creative show on tv. Period.

Comment by zeus – March 9, 2012 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Alison Brie: World’s Biggest Abed/Annie Shipper.

Comment by Rachel – March 9, 2012 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Your shipper goggles are on way too tight.

Comment by Titanic – January 15, 2013 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please no Britta/Troy. Stick with Troy/Abed, please. Although I’d go in for a Troy/Annie/Abed relationship. They work best in 3′s.

Although I wouldn’t mind if Annie and Jeff had slept together, but I don’t want them to be a couple. Go back to Britta/Jeff! They were good together.

Comment by E. Patterson – March 9, 2012 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thank You!!!! Someone I can agree with! Love the relationship with Troy/Abed! Honestly, there shouldn’t be any romance/shippers within the study group, the attraction they have for one another is there (I don’t know about Pierce >.<) but no romance/shippers.

Comment by S. – March 16, 2012 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • they are so cool. love this show.

Comment by Justin – March 9, 2012 10:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh god, we’re going back to Jeff and Britta aren’t we? Gross. Whenever they team up I want to throw stuff at my TV.

Honestly, must there be romance at all?!

Comment by L – March 10, 2012 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The male interviewer is so unpleasant, he glares at Jeff half the interview.

Comment by Matt – March 12, 2012 10:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well he’s the founder so I think he just does what he wants.

Comment by J – March 16, 2012 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love you guys at TVLine, love Community, love this post (esp Cougartown!), but please lordy, get a smidge of sound design on these. The volume was so low on the interview segments that I blasted the crap out of my ears on the tags/titles. I am looking for a job if you need someone! (again, all love, no hate like Matt up there. the “male interviewer”?? dude, how did you even GET here?)

Comment by Meredith – March 14, 2012 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Earlier comment retracted. Been playing other vids and it seems I have a speaker issue. I’ll still take the job though :)

Comment by Meredith – March 14, 2012 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a weblog website? The account helped me a applicable deal. I have been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided brilliant clear concept

Comment by just hook up – February 11, 2013 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post