Spoiler Alert!: Joel McHale and Alison Brie Reveal Community’s Most Shocking Hook-Up Ever!

Community SpoilersSpoiler Alert! has never lived up to its title more than it does this week.

Although the show (featuring guest co-host Megan Masters!) starts off innocently enough, with Community co-stars Joel McHale and Alison Brie teasing upcoming insta-classics such as “the Law & Order episode” and “the blanket fort war,” it soon devolves into a conversation that is more revealing than they may even have intended it to be. By the time it’s over, they not only reveal who the comedy is killing off, but who’s coming back, where Annie and Jeff’s relationship is headed and the shocking someone else with whom Annie hooks up.

There’s also a special Cougar Town installment of Spoiler Alert! Theatre and a promise of a dance craze involving Senor Chang’s tongue. Don’t ask, just press PLAY below and watch!

TAGS: , , , ,
GET MORE: Spoilers, Video

1. dave says:

great segment this week. And Megan masters is really good looking

2. Alicia says:

LOVE this week! I am soooo excited Community’s going to be back.

3. Jayjay says:

First two minutes = What a waste of time.

4. justine says:

No Jeff/Annie sex? Damnit Dan Harmon, you promised in the season 3 premiere musical intro!

• Ashley says:

I agree! Dan Harmon is a liar! *tear*

• demetris says:

no, that premier musical intro is a misdirect. Remember that intro is to make you believe that this yr is supposed to be happy and problem-free when it is clearly the opposite. So no annie/jeff sex, the relationship I think they are talking about is the troy/britta relationship.

5. Captain says:

“You know what, you’re welcome.” DIED! Love her!

6. Danielle H says:

This one was so much about one singular show (Community) that it wasn’t as enjoyable if you don’t watch that show :x.

7. julie says:

Disappointed in the lack of Jeff/Annie; but, I’m happy the show isn’t revisiting Jeff/Britta.

8. Angela says:

So no Jeff/Annie for the forseeable future, then? Eh, well. Probably best to let the tension build up a little longer anyway. Still going to be fun to watch them interact as it is, I’m excited about all the potential interactions/friendships/what have you and how they all play out.
    This was really cute and entertaining to watch. Joel’s constant references he’s made thus far here and at the PaleyFest thing to Jim Rash and the blindfold and whatnot-god, I can’t wait to see that now. And he and Alison have a great back and forth going on. Love it.

9. samantha says:

No Jeff/Annie? I’m glad about that, never understood the appeal. I love both characters and actors, but every time they start hinting at a romantic potential between them I actually puke a little in my mouth.

10. LC says:

I’m okay with no Jeff/Annie. I liked them a lot together but oh well. As long as we don’t revisit Jeff/Britta. I love them only as friends.

11. kp says:

hmmmmm britta/troy??

12. Ellie says:

you have the best job ever!!!! Loved this!

13. anthony says:

I watch sports and community is my favorite show….. I guess I don’t count.

14. Jeff says:

Evil Troy and Evil Abed, Chang tongue – What’s not to love? :)

15. MJ says:

Love this guys! I can’t wait for the rest of the season.
    And they better have a 4th season so we can have a closure and not loose ends.

16. SnazzyO says:

I may have to start watching Community.

17. Rachel says:

Alison Brie: World’s Biggest Abed/Annie Shipper.

18. E. Patterson says:

Please no Britta/Troy. Stick with Troy/Abed, please. Although I’d go in for a Troy/Annie/Abed relationship. They work best in 3’s.

Although I wouldn’t mind if Annie and Jeff had slept together, but I don’t want them to be a couple. Go back to Britta/Jeff! They were good together.

• S. says:

Thank You!!!! Someone I can agree with! Love the relationship with Troy/Abed! Honestly, there shouldn’t be any romance/shippers within the study group, the attraction they have for one another is there (I don’t know about Pierce >.<) but no romance/shippers.

19. Justin says:

they are so cool. love this show.

20. L says:

Oh god, we’re going back to Jeff and Britta aren’t we? Gross. Whenever they team up I want to throw stuff at my TV.

Honestly, must there be romance at all?!

21. Matt says:

The male interviewer is so unpleasant, he glares at Jeff half the interview.

22. Meredith says:

Love you guys at TVLine, love Community, love this post (esp Cougartown!), but please lordy, get a smidge of sound design on these. The volume was so low on the interview segments that I blasted the crap out of my ears on the tags/titles. I am looking for a job if you need someone! (again, all love, no hate like Matt up there. the “male interviewer”?? dude, how did you even GET here?)

23. Meredith says:

Earlier comment retracted. Been playing other vids and it seems I have a speaker issue. I’ll still take the job though :)

24. just hook up says:

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a weblog website? The account helped me a applicable deal. I have been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided brilliant clear concept