American Idol's Season 11 Top 13 Official Portraits: Who Got the Best Makeover?

Skylar Laine is rocking fringed boots. Heejun Han is working a jaunty fedora. And Deandre Brackensick is whipping his hair back and forth.

Yes, folks, American Idol has released the results of its recent Top 13 photo shoot — and now you can see how your favorites fared under the watchful eye of the show’s styling team. Check out all the contestants’ looks in our gallery, then take our poll and tell us: Who got the best makeover?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Marianne says:

The only reason Deandre doesn’t have more votes is because this ‘fine’ young man required NO making-over!

2. dj says:

I think Jermaine and Erika are the most improved by the makeover, and Phil-Phil still looks like he needs his done. I’m not partial to sparsely populated hair growth on the chin. Erika looks really cute with her hair that way and her monstrous back tats covered up. Jermaine looks less old and blah.

3. Ky says:

Some of them are wearing their performance outfits from Tuesday?

4. Joe says:

Really think they made Elise look “hot” in her makeover. Didn’t feel that about her before but those pictures work for her.

• darcy's evil twin says:

I agree, although I didn’t care for the tight blue dress. It just doesn’t seem like her style.

5. Grace says:

EVP gets my vote for most improved and Philip can proudly hold the ‘least improved’ title, since he clearly wants it the most…

6. Carrie says:

I think Shannon’s picture is the cutest, and Hollie looks much prettier in these pics than I’ve ever noticed her looking, but none of them look that different, just a little more polished.

7. Robyn says:

Why has no one told Shannon to try ANTM yet?? I can hear her now, “That’s Top Model backwards!”

8. Tim says:

They all look exactly the same as before to me.

9. Ben says:

I think there is a different interpretation of the question going on to what I’m thinking. Phil, Shannon, Skylar, Elise etc don’t really look made over at all, just kinda gorgeous (but I think a lot are voting for ‘who looks the best’). The ones where I see the biggest actual style make over are Jeremy and Heejun, with Erika and Hollie’s changes being also quite noticeable.

10. em says:

Some of the guys, particularly Colton and Deandre, never really required a makeover imo. Phillip looks like he got a touch-up. For the girls, I’d say Hollie had a pretty good makeover, but the boots on Skylar are hideous.

11. Isabelle says:

Best improved, I’m gonna say Colton because while I’m a fan of his I never noticed he’s kinda yummy until right now, i love the hair, clothes and the whole thing with the mic stand. Yes this is all workin for me. I’m a big fan of Phil too but he looks the same, would’ve been nice to see him a little more dolled up.

12. Juan says:

holy cow, that Phillip Phillips is hot.
    I haven’t been watching this season at all, but..
    can i predict the winner now? lol

13. Nora says:

So I don’t see a difference but Colton is stil as yummy as I found him to be the first time I saw him.

14. Colleen says:

Dude, if you’re asking about makeovers, you need before/after pictures, if you want it to be about the change and not about whose final result looks the sexiest, as some of them already looked like that with no thanks to the Idol makeover team.

15. Hannah Rush says:

Completely agree! Too much hair on Germaine. Considering Jessica is so talented, she would look great with a pony tail

16. Billy says:

That’s the first time I ever considered Colton to be a handsome guy instead of a freak of nature. Why oh why doesn’t he take a hint from Phillip or Heejun and get rid of that ridiculous hairstyle?

17. Cup of Joe says:

Hollie and Jessica are the cutest but I think Hollie’s hair needs more volume while Jessica’s top is just distracting.
    Not digging Skylar’s outfit AT ALL. Doesn’t do justice to her figure.
    Erika needs more contemporary duds and a straight hairstyle.
    Shannon’s and Erika’s outfits were just simply great.

Colton, Jeremy and Joshua rocked their outfits.
    Deandre was just okay.
    Jermaine and Phillip’s outfit could’ve been done with more oomph.
    Heejun’s outfit could’ve been more clean-cut.

18. darcy's evil twin says:

I liked Erika’s outfit and she looked good, but I agree with Slezak -I liked the picture of her as a brunette, and I agree with Cup of Joe on the “straight hairstyle” comment.

19. Kate says:

Colton’s hair isn’t sticking straight up! And is it me, or did they deal with his ‘semi-mullet’ situation? I like it, kiddo.