TVLine Items: Revenge Troublemaker Joins Luck, GH Brings Home Another Fan Favorite and More!

Margarita Levieva, who at least until recently had been stirring things up on ABC’s addictive  Revenge, has landed a major recurring role on Season 2 of HBO’s Luck.

The actress joins the upcoming season as Sarah Israel, the sister of Nathan Israel (played by Suits‘ Patrick J. Adams), Deadline reports. And just like that, our Matt Mitovich adds Luck to his TiVo Season Pass.

Meanwhile, current Luck actor Michael Gambon (aka the mythical Mike) has been promoted to series regular for the drama’s second season.

Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…

• Another familiar face is headed back to General Hospital this spring. TVLine has confirmed that, as first reported by Soap Opera Digest, Kristina Wagner is set to reprise her role as fan fave Felicia beginning in April.

• The River‘s Paul Blackthorne will guest-star on the March 14 episode of CSI, EW.com reports, playing a pompous professor involved in a murder investigation.

The CW has added three new reality series to its summer lineup, which already included the previously announced Oh Sit! (which is some variation on musical chairs). The Star Next Door is a music competition for artists on the verge of fame, featuring mentors Gloria Estefan and John Rich; Breaking Pointe gives a behind-the-scenes look at a Utah-based ballet company; and The Catalina follows the employees of the titular hotel in Miami’s South Beach.

Which TVLine Items have you talking today?

1. Lynne says:

Didnt care for her on Revenge. But best of luck to her with this new role!! :)

2. Betty says:

Great job, CW. Musical chairs and another singing show. Woof. I am looking forward to see Felicia on GH again, though.

3. Triststa says:

It will be good to see Felicia again – now let’s see if we can get Frisco back too. I know they are divorced – but I think Jack and Kristina have a friendly relationship.

• dee says:

Isn’t he busy learning to dance?

• Anon says:

What? Are they going to kill Maxie off now? Felicia only seems to pop into her daughter’s lives during medical emergencies or deaths (Georgie).
      They are killing off so many of their young characters that it’s getting depressing, not dramatic.

4. barbara says:

Luck is a really awesome show! Dustin Hoffman, Nick Nolte, Dennis Farina, and Richard Kind!!!! and more! Great drama, intense and fun. just love it.

5. Lorena says:

I just hope she doesnt have that awful and fake accent i cant stand

• yippy says:

Her accent bothers me a lot, too. I don’t think it’s fake, though. She is Russian, not American so I guess it’s hard for her to speak proper English. She has to hire a voice coach or sth.

6. TheDude says:

Love her. But this sucks, Now I gotta watch Luck. Was not planning on it.

7. Kat says:

Thrilled that Felicia is coming back! I hope Frisco comes too!

And thank you TVLine for covering GH!!!!

8. Natasha says:

So this means Amanda is “taken care of” on Revenge? Too bad, I really like her. Guess I’ll have to start watching Luck.

9. The Diva says:

I’m so happy about Felicia coming back to GH! I just said to a friend after Jack Wagner was cast on DWTS that I was glad ABC brought back in the fold. Once he’s done w/ DWTS they can send back to GH!

10. Megan says:

Luck is an epic failure. HBO has run itself into the ground. I am not surprised that people are cancelling their subscriptions with shows like Luck, Treme and Enlightened. Showtime & AMC is laughing.

11. Roy Mabe,Jr. says:

Kristina Wagner never should have been kicked off “General Hospital” in the first place.W -elcome back Kristina.