NCIS' Coté de Pablo Accepts TVLine's Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crush Award!

Whereas her NCIS costar Michael Weatherly’s acceptance speech was comparatively muted and awash in crocodile tears, Coté de Pablo laid claim to her own TVLine Ultimate Law-Enforcement Crushes Tournament trophy with a bit of fanfare — even offering up some festive intro music.

NCIS Exclusive: The L Word‘s Karina Lombard Cast as Ziva’s [Spoiler]

I hand-delivered de Pablo’s award to her on the NCIS set earlier this week, making clear how impressive a feat Ziva David had pulled off, besting the likes of JAG‘s Sarah ‘Mac’ MacKenzie, Criminal Minds’ JJ Jareau and Chuck‘s Sarah Walker during our bracket tournament, before ultimately triumphing — after a 72-hour see-saw bout — over fellow finalist Kate Beckett, from Castle.

Press PLAY below to hear de Pablo’s speech, learn where she’ll be keeping her trophy, and maybe (just maybe) receive a “thank you” kiss from the brunette beauty.

Comments (51)

• Tony and Ziva for the win! I think it’s cute that they both won the award.

Comment by Lisa – March 6, 2012 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awww she is so adorable. You’re very welcome Cote. Thanks for being so amazing. You and the rest of the NCIS cast are the best people on television.
    Mucho amor.

Comment by Svenja – March 6, 2012 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Isn’t she the cutest, though? Love-love-LOVE mah gurl CdP. No female cop does a better job at keepin’ the Thugs in Check – and GORGEOUS while doing it, too! We LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV YA, “Cotes”!!! :)

Comment by Nubie – March 6, 2012 07:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She is just so cute I don’t know what to do with my life.

Comment by Olivia – March 6, 2012 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE HER TO IS SO FUNNY, BEAUTY, LOVELY, BEAUTIFUL VOICE, GREART ACTRESS , WELL SHE IS THE PERFECT MIX AND SHE PLAYS WONDERFUL ZIVA DAVID CHARACTER

Comment by estefania – March 6, 2012 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s fantastic, very !

Comment by Diawara – March 6, 2012 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • God she is so amazing ;)

Comment by silencero – March 6, 2012 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aw,cute, thanks! So happy that Michael and Cote won.

Comment by Mel – March 6, 2012 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CBS stole it for her. She was losing to Sarah Walker before they put the word out on the NCIS page and the fans of the near completely indistinguishable show won it for her. Slightly bitter Chuck fan? Yes I am. That being said I’m glad Cote de Pablo won it and not whatsherface from SVU

Comment by Carmichael – March 6, 2012 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This woman is flawless.

Comment by Steph – March 6, 2012 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just love this video! @NCIS_CBS is so lucky to have such a beautiful actress on their show. Cote is talented as well! And of course, NCIS is very lucky to have the hottest Law Enforcement Crushes winners with Michael as well. It’s a win-win for all NCIS fans. :)

Thank you, Matt, for sharing with NCIS fans!

Comment by Marla – March 6, 2012 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Too freaking cute; love the theatrical flare :)
    Tony + Ziva FTW!

Comment by Saint Alicia – March 6, 2012 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Miss Cote de Pablo, congratulations! You are the most amazing and beautiful girl in Hollywood. NCIS is so lucky to have you. We love you.

Comment by Samantha – March 6, 2012 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • awww Cote – could she be more adorable ? I think not!!!
    Love her – love Ziva
    She totally deserves this award and any more coming her way…

Comment by editor – March 6, 2012 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG, Cote has such incredible voice and pretty face. So happy for her! Cote, you rock! Oh, thank you Matt and TVline, job well done!

Comment by North – March 6, 2012 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ‘Thank you very mucho’; completely and totally love her! TE AMOOOOO!!

Comment by Cris – March 6, 2012 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I LOVE HER , I AM SO PROUD THAT MY FELLOW COUNTRYWOMAN, SHE IS SO TALENTED AND GORGEOUS, FUNNY ,SEXY VOICE… SO SHE HAS MANY TALENTS

Comment by estefania – March 6, 2012 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shoulda been Beckett.

Comment by Jersey – March 6, 2012 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree!!! Stana Katic is a million times better.

Comment by Shuayb – March 7, 2012 01:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ziva David is a much more powerful presence than Kate Beckett, if you’re talking about TV characters. If you’re talking about looks then it’s a toss up.

Comment by lame – March 7, 2012 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love her… I hope Tiva really happens. So bummed it’s a repeat tonight.

Comment by Denise@americanhorrorstoryfan – March 6, 2012 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • soo happy they both won, now time to make Tiva happen!!! :)

Comment by Brenna – March 6, 2012 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Was Anna Torv from Fringe nominated?
    Because I’d take her over any of these woman. Please!

Comment by ML – March 6, 2012 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cote is amazing. Sexy, smart and so natural.Her play with Michael makes this TV couple shine, making us believe that love and affection is only salvation in their deadly dangerous world.

Comment by Adrianna – March 6, 2012 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cote, 20 millions fans love you!

Comment by Seawind – March 6, 2012 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stana Katic should’ve got the prize. And I don’t understand how did Ziva pass in the finale while having 58% against Sarah Walker’s 78%??

Comment by valezza – March 7, 2012 01:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I scheme it was an inside job. TV Line must like Cote more than Stana. We’ll never know.

Comment by Shuayb – March 7, 2012 01:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • check the fact before you post.

Comment by Sherry – March 8, 2012 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re reading the bracket wrong; the percentage listed is what they won the previous round with (i.e. Ziva beat JJ 58.6% to 41.4%).

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich, Editor-at-Large TVLine.com – March 7, 2012 05:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Congrats Cote you deserve it.you are beautiful inside and out.

Comment by ziverfan – March 7, 2012 03:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Congrats again Cote, you and Michael deserve it!
    Now could you suggest to the witers that as a reward we’ll get some Tiva love soon? :)

Comment by Allie – March 7, 2012 07:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How this person won is beyond me. How could anyone think she’s more attractive than Yvonne Strahovski. It’s just not possible. She isn’t hot by any standards. In fact, she looks a lot like a man.

Comment by Mark – March 7, 2012 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • please are you blind or what,I am okay you love Yvinne Strahovski, how you can’t see that Cote de Pablo is so gorgeous, but you don’t need to discredit with basic thing, you can’t agree but and I respect you opinion,but about she looks like man no, it is offense to her,you don’t her, but you should be more objective with your opinion, Cote as well as Yvinne are so gorgeous, talented actresses and they deserve respect of us their fans

Comment by estefania – March 7, 2012 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @mark – Life is too short to be a sore loser.

Comment by Ross – March 7, 2012 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love it! Cote is a fantastic actress and from the looks of things, a very classy lady. Love the thank-you video. :)

Comment by Stephanie – March 7, 2012 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This woman’s ready for an Oscar!!!

Comment by Preston – March 7, 2012 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cote/Ziva is the main reason I watch NCIS. Ziva is the most inspiring and beautiful character out there.

Comment by Jerri – March 7, 2012 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Come on people!!! NCIS: The Movie in 3D!!! What are they waiting for???i

Comment by Preston – March 7, 2012 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She totally deserves this award, great character and beauty and having to put up with Tony makes her even more deserving. Congrats.

Comment by Gary – March 8, 2012 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • JMO, Ziva deserves someone better than Tony or Ray.

Comment by luke – March 8, 2012 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like that she doesnt wear the low cut shirts that the other Cops put on, that just goes to show you her true talent stands out, without having to dress to show cleavage..Thank you NCIS for the great taste in clothes for your cast….

Comment by Cindy – March 9, 2012 04:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Congrats, Cote. Very cool acceptance speech also…

Comment by sladewilson – March 9, 2012 06:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love NCIS and NCIS LA. I loved it’s predecessor Jag too. Losing Kate was a real loss to the show but Ziva is just as awesome

Comment by Isabelle anderson – March 10, 2012 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good job Cote in proving that cheating and favroistm is alive more then ever

Comment by Michael – March 13, 2012 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • leave her alone its not like she rigged it or anything.
      she is so beautiful she actually makes me feal bad because im nowhere as pretty as she is. ive been overweight my whole life and she is my motivation to get fitter. shes a good person so leave her alone

Comment by dana – May 8, 2012 05:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CdP? Really? What is that? I took a nap & when I woke up everyone had forgotten how to spell. We’ve stopped teaching cursive writing in our schools. Math skills have all but disappeared. Kids can’t tell time on an anolog watch.,. Stop me when I’ve dumbed us down enough for you. The computor & “smart” phone have replaced our imaginations, curiosity & intelligence. Remember when we used to actualy communicate with one another face to face with real words and sentaces? Ah…the good old days .

Comment by Chris Hampton – February 21, 2013 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When Kate was killed, I almost quit watching NCIS. Kate was great, and I couldn’t understand why the show would drop her, however I decided to give NCIS a couple more episodes. With the advent of Rizzoli & Isles, I realized that leaving the NCIS was probably Kate’s idea. The appearance of Ziva added a completely new aspect, and an outstanding actress, to NCIS. If Cote de Pablo leaves NCIS, so do I.

Comment by Quint Holton – March 18, 2013 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post