Ratings: GCB Flies Well Below Pan Am Premiere, Lags Behind Celebrity Apprentice

Get More: Finales, News, Premieres, Ratings

Well ain’t that a… B.

The series premiere of GCB drew 7.6 million total viewers and a 2.2 demo rating on Sunday night, falling well behind most every other ABC drama premiere this TV season — including time slot predecessor Pan Am (as seen in chart below).

And in the 10 o’clock hour, its demo number was bested by the second half of Celebrity Apprentice (which scored a 2.4).

In total viewers, GCB placed between CSI: Miami (10 mil) and Apprentice (7 mil). That said, ABC notes that the newbie gave it a five-month high in the time slot, and is up 3 percent in viewers year-over-year versus Brothers & Sisters.

For comparison’s sake, ABC’s other drama premieres this season netted out as follows:

* Once Upon a Time: 12.8 million viewers, 3.9 rating
* Pan Am: 10.8 mil, 3.1
* Revenge: 10 mil, 3.3
* Charlie’s Angels: 8.7 mil, 2.1
* The River: 7.5 mil, 2.4

Leading off the night for ABC, Once Upon a Time — no doubt buoyed by the PaleyFest panel I moderated on Sunday afternoon, creating quite a national, nay global stir </tongue in cheek> — grew for a second straight outing, up 8 percent in viewers (to 10.6 mil) and 10 percent in the 18-49 demo (hitting  3.4).

On the down side amongst quality TV fare, The Good Wife (9.7 mil/1.8) dropped 14 percent in the demo.

Alas, I must run off to present Ms. Cote de Pablo with an award, so I direct you to the fine folks at TVByTheNumbers should you need other breakdowns.

Tags: ,

Comments (87)

• You know how no body watches Cougar Town because the title gives it a bad rep?

They certainly took that lesson to heart. The average viewer probably has no idea what the hell GCB even stands for. Brillant.

Also, watch Cougar Town.

Comment by ScrubsGuy – March 5, 2012 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know what it stands for and it’s not the B keeping me away, it’s the C.

Comment by Carmichael – March 5, 2012 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If I take your meaning right, I don’t think the C should keep you away. The series is definitely satirical, and if you listen to Ms. Chenoweth speak about how she observes her own Christianity, you might well be impressed.

Comment by John Berggren – March 5, 2012 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s the whole thing that kept me from watching it. I saw enough in the previews and about the 2 minutes I watched to know: It’s a unbelievably over-the-top, severely outdated, poorly cast, stereotype of Fox News meets the Simpsons in Texas.

Comment by David – March 5, 2012 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Absolutey loved it. Reminded me of my early years in Kansas City and the Southern Baptist Church I attended. My mother always watching to be sure of what the neighbors thought, and sex was definitely a sin. I am so glad I downloaded all the episodes, so I can watch over and over and over. I haven’t laughed so hard at a show in my life!!!! Loved it, and share it will all my friends. I live in Thailand, so if ABC is stupid enough to not renew it, hopefully it will make a second season in Thailand.

Comment by Janet – October 21, 2012 04:20 AM PDT
      • Darling, I’m Christian and the C in GCB kept me the hell away from it.

Comment by Juliette – March 5, 2012 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m Christian and that’s Why I watched it. Any Christian honest with themselves will see that the people in this TV show are just the way many people are inside churches. Such people act as if they are perfect and judge everyone else (ignoring “Judge not, lest ye not be judged.”) and hate people without knowing them, hate people not exactly like themselves, do hateful acts, all the while trying to take a speck out of their neighbors’ eyes with all of the logs in their own eyes, try to use position in their church for power to manipulate others, etc., etc., etc. Jesse told us to Love thy neighbor as thyself” but these such people only love themselves.

I could write a hundred sermons on the topic (and have) but there’s not enough space here.

Comment by Noah – May 17, 2012 08:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I so agree! Someone had to explain GCB to me. And I heart Cougar Town!

Comment by Tasha – March 5, 2012 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The series name did not do it any favors , any more then ” Stuff My Dad Says ” did with its official title.

As for the 1st episode , it was okay but a little more over the top then needed when it came to Texan sterotypes.

Comment by Joseph – March 5, 2012 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you. If I didn’t read online entertainment news, I wouldn’t know what GCB stood for or even know what the show was about. It’s an awful title. I don’t understand why they couldn’t use the title of the book with the B censored. Awful title…

Comment by Ann – March 5, 2012 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well the two shows have one thing in common. Both of their first episodes showed a female giving a guy some special attention to his lap. GCB didn’t live up to the hype IMO. Undecided if I’ll watch again even though a fan of Chenoweth and Potts.

Comment by Dee – March 5, 2012 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So rename it to “Texas” or “Texas Women”. There used to be a “Designing Women”, expectually since GG (the mother on GCB) was on there too.

Comment by Nicole – May 29, 2012 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That’s too bad. I haven’t watched it back yet, but anything that keeps Kristin Chenoweth on my TV every week is good for me.

BRING BACK PUSHING DAISIES!!!!

Comment by John Berggren – March 5, 2012 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same here. I recorded it but haven’t watched it yet but I’m a big fan of the talented Ms Chenoweth so I’ll be watching.

Comment by TheBeach – March 5, 2012 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aww man! I loved the show!

Commander Harmon Rabb is finally back on my TV :/

Comment by Gaby – March 5, 2012 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He was one of the reasons that I tuned in to watch it. I then found myself almost wanting to turn away, but I couldn’t do it. I just might tune in next week.

Comment by Leeann – March 5, 2012 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He was totally the reason why I watched last night. He still looks good too. The show was better than I thought and I enjoyed it so I’ll keep watching.

Comment by k – March 5, 2012 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hope GCB stays strong in the coming weeks which is still bad news for Pan Am if it still means “cancellation”. :(

Comment by bad kevin – March 5, 2012 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ‘Pan Am’ is practically canceled. No way it’s getting renewed for a second season. Too bad, I loved it. As for GCB, I watched the premiere episode and loved it as well!

Comment by Franko – March 5, 2012 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s what I thought. Looks like the empowerment of women on TV are long gone just like it happen to the Charlie’s Angels reboot and The Playboy Club.

Comment by bad kevin – March 5, 2012 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’d say both of those could be more accurately described as exploiting women, not empowering them. And Good Riddance.

Comment by Alice – March 5, 2012 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Two of ABC’s most successful new shows, Revenge and Once Upon a Time are empowering to women, both are full of strong female characters. Charlie’s Angels (the new one, no offense meant to the original) and The Playboy Club exploit women as sex objects and/or morons.

Comment by Santana – March 6, 2012 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I do wonder how these numbers would have looked if it premiered after ONCE rather than DH.

Comment by John Berggren – March 5, 2012 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I sat down with high hopes, from the commercials it looked like campy fun. 20-minutes in I turned it off. Thought it was awful. And I love Chenoweth and Potts, but their characters totally turned me off.

Comment by TaMara – March 5, 2012 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you’re a brave one!
      i lasted even less.

Comment by Polly – March 5, 2012 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I found the commercials for it really irritating. I kind of find the concept irritating as well.

Comment by Ari – March 5, 2012 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s exactly what I thought! I am a big fan of Kristen Chenoweth and Annie Potts, but the relentless promos for this show really turned me off. Why, why, why is it that they promoted some shows to death, but rarely mention shows of quality (Better Off Ted & Pushing Daisies come to mind)?

Comment by elr – March 5, 2012 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It was never going to garner a great rating to be honest, I just hope it’s given a chance by the network. It has lots of potential and a great cast. I’ll definitely be tuning in each week, just a bad time/day slot!

Comment by Kendal – March 5, 2012 09:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn, I really thought this would do better. It wasn’t great or anything, but I just assumed it had a larger appeal. I guess if there’s no cops or people figuring out crimes, people really wont watch.

Comment by YowzaPowza – March 5, 2012 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The show sounded interesting on paper but it was AWFUL….I won’t be watching again

Comment by Hem – March 5, 2012 09:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This.

Comment by dee – March 5, 2012 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ITA. Some of the commercials for it seemed funny, and it sounded like an alright concept, but the show was just a straight up hot mess. Barely got any laughs from me and I don’t care about any of these characters at all. I don’t know why I would watch it again.

Comment by Santana – March 6, 2012 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How? how? This is by far one of the best pilots this year behind Once Upon a Time, I really want this show to do well. Having Leslie Bibb and Kristin back on my TV Screen is the best thing to happen in so long

Comment by Jericho227 – March 5, 2012 09:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought it looked like it had potential. It’s on my DVR to watch tonight. Too much on Sundays OUAT, Shameless and Walking Dead. If I would have stayed up to watch anything else it would have been the Apprentice. It’s been fairly entertaining so far this season. (Even though I hate Donald Trump)

We’ll see with GCB. Dumb title. I know it’s based on a book but they should ohave just scrapped it if they can’t use Good Christian Bitches/Belles. I’m sure there are plenty of more creative names. And I personally can’t stand Kristin Chenowith but am still going to give the show a chance.

Comment by Katie – March 5, 2012 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They should move GCB to DH spot. DH has been fairly awful this year. Then GCN would have a little better lead in with OUAT.

Comment by Katie – March 5, 2012 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree!

8:00 – OUAT
      9:00 – GCB
      10:00 – DH

Comment by Franko – March 5, 2012 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They will probably move it to 9 when DH ends.I thought the show was great!

Comment by Nikki – March 5, 2012 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I thought it was great as well and am surprised and disappointed about the low ratings. I think it’s a better match with Wednesday’s comedies! Move Revenge to Sundays at 10p and launch a new show at 9p when DH goes off air.

Comment by ashley – March 6, 2012 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Boring show!
    Boring/Horrible name for a series!
    Hope they going straight to hell…getting canceled after their nxt episode

Comment by Jules – March 5, 2012 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It was bad, like famously bad.

ABC needs to scrap both “Pan Am” and “GBC” and try to capitalize on the lead-in of “Once Upon a Time” for next season.

I watched the premiere; Annie Potts is just as shrill and unlikable as she was on “Designing Women.” Who keeps hiring this woman?

Comment by Danny – March 5, 2012 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t have high expectations, so it was not hard for GCB to exceed them…and since there is nothing else worth watching at 10pm, I will watch it again. Pilots are usually a mixed bag anyway as they have to introduce all the characters and some of their back story….And it is Great to have Annie Potts back on a series!!

Comment by sjb – March 5, 2012 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It was funny.

It shows the “C” for the freaking hypocrites that they are.

Keep skewering them every week and I’ll tune in.

Annie Potts is great.

Besides, the men of the show are worth tuning in for! They are all hotties!!!

Comment by Dee – March 5, 2012 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I actually liked GCB a lot. I love a show that is mean and irreverent.

Comment by xav – March 5, 2012 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Funny, the concept…growing up in the south, seemed really fitting. Mean girls using faith to support their cause. But in practice the show goes overboard. There is a reason down here we talk about the “Holier than thou” types judging at church and outside while being very catty and forgetting the “judge not lest ye be judge” verse. But having it be an every once in a while thing and having it be a constant symbol, well that is overboard. I don’t even go to church because of people like the show describes but WOW…I hope they turn it down a little because it really could be a funny show.

Comment by Sarah – March 5, 2012 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The 20 minutes or so that I watched was like an ad for Overactors Anonymous. Ugh.

Comment by dee – March 5, 2012 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • first the title is horrible and people probably didnt even realize it was a TV Show…I mean really GCB? WTF is that? Give the show a real title so people can know what it is and they dont have to guess

second it should have been put on after OUAT not DH…Horrible mistake by ABC schedule there

Comment by ggny – March 5, 2012 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I must say that i fairly disappointed with the show itself, I expected it to be more engaging and more fun to watch, instead we get a subpar housewives — which is still fairly good. I don’t expect that this is the hit abc was looking for. I think Revenge should move to sundays.

Comment by jake – March 5, 2012 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I actually really liked the show! It was super fun to watch. Not mind blowing but it made me laugh!

Comment by Jessica – March 5, 2012 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved this premiere!! I laughed so much and I can’t wait for next week’s episode. ;)

Comment by robinepowell – March 5, 2012 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved GCB, haven’t enjoyed a guilty pleasure show like this in years!

Oh and BTW, The Good Wife is considered ‘quality’ TV fare to you? Please, I call it snooze TV.

Comment by Beth Ann – March 5, 2012 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn, TGW’s numbers are bumming me out, and last night’s ep was perfection–as ALWAYS. While next week is going to be especially amazing, what with the Colin Sweeney character popping up to share his extra special brand of crazy, and Morena Baccarin guest starring. Ugh, CBS has to give it a better time slot.

Comment by Saint Alicia – March 5, 2012 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How did this show make it on air? The LGBTQ community advocates pitched a fit over Working It and not a peep from Women’s Groups about the shrill, poorly represented, one note, sexist crap that was last night. Bravo Andy should be further shamed by his obvious inspiring of this one note joke of a show. When bad TV happens to talented female actresses my heart breaks.

And could the plots be ANY more obvious. Marc Cherry at his peek moved the ‘soapy’ genre forward and as his series goes under the bad rip off of that format just set women ensemble soaps back 15 years.

Someone please start green lighting more GOOD TV in greater numbers. Shows like Once Upon A Time and American Horror Story should be the rule of TV and not the tiny nuggets of good.

Comment by michele – March 5, 2012 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess Pan Am really was better!!!

Comment by sarah – March 5, 2012 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hopefully this will show the folks at ABC that maybe it’s worth keeping Pan Am! It’s a great show and deserves more chance!

Comment by Tamara – March 5, 2012 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MATT MITOVITCH you are so ridiculous! Are you serious right now?

Look what you posted for AWAKE a few days ago which premiered with much lower ratings, “NBC’s Awake premiered to a good if not great audience on Thursday night, drawing 6.2 million total viewers and scoring a 1.9 rating opposite CBS and ABC repeats.” Plus you gave Awake a positive post title!

Now for GCB, a show with higher ratings and more viewers, you started with a negative title AND continued the negativity in the body of the post.

WHAT GIVES?

Comment by WTF – March 5, 2012 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They’re on different networks. NBC’s shows have been getting pretty low ratings in general this season, making Awake’s performance pretty good for that network. And as the article points out, Pan Am got a way better premiere on ABC.

Comment by Little Scarf Girl – March 5, 2012 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As a reader already indicated here, different networks = different yardsticks. Plus, AWAKE is an outstanding piece of television that can’t afford to have potential viewers dissuaded from sampling by so-so premiere ratings.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – March 5, 2012 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pilots tend to shout, I’m willing to see what happens as the follow up.

Comment by John – March 5, 2012 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Leslie Bibb is waiting on my DVR at home and Rush Limbaugh’s advertisers are dropping like flies. This week is off to a pretty good start!

Comment by Jason – March 5, 2012 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just read the other comments – I agree with the idea of airing GCB after ONCE and moving DH back to 10pm, at least for a week or two to give GCB a fighting chance. ABC blew this one, a mistake in scheduling – too bad – I really like Leslie Bibb and was happy to see her back on series TV.

The question now is should ABC replace DH in the fall with a show more akin to ONCE, or try to replace DH with a similar type show – like GCB. At this point, perhaps the ‘soap-comedy’ style of show ala DH and GCB have run their course, and ABC will need to try something more akin to ONCE at the 9pm slot.

Tough break for ABC however- looks like they’ll need to have new shows at both the Sunday 9pm and 10pm slots in the fall – that’s a tall order. It would be nice to see them bring a revamped [new, smaller cast w/Vanasse, Robbie & Wallis returning] PAN AM back at 10pm, with a new ‘ONCE-like’ new series at 9pm this fall, but I’m assuming that’s not in the cards. RIP GCB. Counting the weeks until DH is finally history – a good lesson here – better to leave a year early than (as DH has) a year [or two, or three] too late.

Comment by Nero theTVFiddler – March 5, 2012 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tell the truth I’d rather just have Pan Am come back. And ABC really needs to move Desperate Housewives to 10PM, and put the newer shows on at 9PM. Who wants to sit through DH to get to whatever new show is going to premiere? I think a lot of folks are watching Once Upon a Time and then turning the channel.

Comment by Little Scarf Girl – March 5, 2012 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PLEASE bring back Pan Am!

Comment by Mel – March 5, 2012 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the concept for GCB and the commercials made it look great – but it was just okay. I don’t know if I’ll watch next week. It was just sort of “ehh”.

Am I the only one who couldn’t tell any of the guys apart? Were they all played by the same actor or something?

Comment by Mandy – March 5, 2012 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bring back Pan Am!! It is a great show

Comment by Ed – March 5, 2012 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved pan am Sunday line up was perfect until they trew th country version of desperate house wives bring back pan am! Please ABC!

Comment by dot – March 5, 2012 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They should have never changed the name, especially to just initials. I had no idea what GCB was at first. The Christian crazies b about it no matter what it’s called, so they should have just embraced the controversy. I don’t know how the first episode was since Phantom of the Opera was on PBS last night and that was more important.

Comment by Megan – March 5, 2012 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I feel the exact same way. i would have preferred seeing the show called Good Christian Bitches, which probably would have brought higher ratings along with the controversy from the Bible Thumpers.

I actually received a petition about canceling GCB because some Christian moms were offended at (what imho is) an accurate depiction of rich Christians. (The best was the horrible grammar in the text of the petition–if you want to get your point across, please do it with proper grammar!)

Comment by Liz – March 5, 2012 11:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Add my name to another that wants PAN AM to come back!

GCB is terrible. My friend made my tune in and watch with her, needless to say its an hour I wish I could get back.

Pan Am has a great cast. Karine Vanasse who played Colette makes it so easy to fall in love with her this season. They need a relaunch with better writers and a new night or time slot. It had so much potential.

Comment by Eric – March 5, 2012 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GCB was so much campy fun. The cast was fantastic, who doesn’t love Annie Potts & Kristin Chenoweth! I think everyone is taking it to literally and not enjoying the good hearted nature the writers intend. All this negativity is the same online sputter after GLEE started. Enjoy life and celebrate it everyone. We’re all different and this cast is just celebrating an exaggerated world of Dallas. Hope it sticks around for a while.

(Oh and I was raised strict catholic and my whole family loved it too. For those who feel I don’t get where you’re coming from.)

Comment by Leola – March 5, 2012 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sounds like GCB is DOA.

Comment by Geo – March 5, 2012 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My bf and I watched. We loved it and laughed all the way through. Kristen chenowith was hilarious as usual. Tuned in because of her.

Comment by isabella – March 5, 2012 05:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVED the show!!!

Comment by Nikki Boggs – March 5, 2012 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bring back Pan Am! GCB can try to replace Desperate Housewives

Comment by Nebraska68 – March 5, 2012 07:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • While Pan Am isn’t “officially cancelled,” their recent numbers indicate that they won’t be back. I liked Pan Am better than GCB. I watched GCB but was disappointed. Too campy and over the top. I’ll watch the next one and decide if it’s worth my time. But after the first episode of Pan Am, I knew some of the characters names. GCB? None. My gut is usually right. I see GCB’s numbers dropped next week.

Comment by Jazzy – March 5, 2012 08:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kristen Chenowith is such a big personality that she overwhelms anything she’s in. A little goes a long way. If they cut back on the Chenowith character and play up the other ladies, it’ll be a better balanced show. Otherwise, I thought it was great. Especially Annie Potts.

Comment by Jon – March 5, 2012 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Geez. It was a damn pilot. Watch a full episode or two and then decide whether or not to continue. Not every pilot of a show is great, they all need a bit of time to get settled in. And if they don`t end up doing that then fine give it up.
    I personally enjoyed it. Kristen Chenowith and Leslie Bibb were pretty funny.
    The show has potential, but some people won’t even give it a chance.
    I do agree that they should move it to 9pm and DH to 10 pm (seeing as how DH is already ending, so ratings for it aren’t so much to be worried about in terms of renewal)

Comment by A – March 5, 2012 10:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I completely agree with you about how a pilot isn’t necessarily indicative of the series. A few months back I had the opportunity to see the pilot episode of Seinfeld, and while I am not a big fan of that show, I didn’t expect the pilot episode to make me want to poke my eyes out. It was so horrible, but managed to stay on the air for about a decade. (My mom, who was a fan of that show, also hated the pilot episode and she said that if she had seen the pilot in 1989, she wouldn’t have watched the series after that episode.)

Comment by Liz – March 6, 2012 12:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Didn’t watch it. Won’t watch it. Not interested in subject matter.

Comment by Grace – March 6, 2012 02:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GCB is an okay show; its over the top Texas stereotypes approach is a double edged sword which will let people watch for the “aren’t Texas ladies crazy” laughs but will inhibit the show from ultimately doing anything groundbreaking.

Annie Potts ia a definite bright spot and I’ll keep watching but this is not appointment television by any stretch of the imagination.

Comment by TV Watcher – March 6, 2012 08:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I live and work in dallas,if you think this is fiction,you are wrong,I see these people every day.kristin and annie stole the show,bk

Comment by bkh – March 6, 2012 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i just watched 5 min of it and changed it,horrible,they are making it another desperate housewives.They should bring back Pan Am,and put it in the 9pm time slot and move DH at 10,they are putting new shows late when people are going to bed,c’mon ABC use your brains,and better yet have another 2nd season of Pan Am.

Comment by leslie – March 6, 2012 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post