The Office First Look: Look Who's Reuniting!

After several seasons apart, one of The Office‘s most beloved twosomes is finally reunion-bound. But which Dunder Mifflin duo is getting back together? Is it Dwight and Angela and their maybe baby? Or will Andy and Erin find themselves back in the awkward arms of love? (Spoiler Alert: The following photos reveal all!)

The couple is question is — drumroll, please — Andy and Erin!

In the episode titled “Get the Girl” (airing Thursday, March 15), boss man Andy discovers that Erin intends to permanently relocate to Florida, prompting him to hit the road in hopes of bringing his quirky onetime love back home. And based on the super-spoilery pictures below, the reunion between the two goes really, really well. (So long, Jessica.)

Take a peek at these hot shots, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on the dorky lovebirds!

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Photo Gallery, Spoilers

1. Lary says:

Probably will be boring. Because Andy is boring, Erin is boring, this storyline is boring…
    BTW, the only thing that is saving this season is the Florida plot. Andy as boss always makes me sleep.

2. Brigette says:

I’m thrilled that they are getting back together. They are such a sweet couple, but also really, really strange, which is a lot of fun and provides a nice contrast to Jim and Pam.

3. juli says:

FINALLY!

4. Josh says:

Honestly Erin and Andy together just aren’t exciting..They aren’t Pam and Jim, they aren’t even Dwight and Angela..Val and Daryl are the more exciting “will they or won’t they couple…” Andy and Erin are just…well boring. Funny and enjoyable as separate characters, but as a couple and as a “will they, won’t they”…Well I don’t care.

5. PutAforkINit says:

just put a fork in this show already!
    so DONE

6. Andrea says:

I’m sure their reunion will be equal parts awkward and quirky, just like them (not to mention, this show still does nice couple-y scenes really well, even after all these years).

That said, I think them finally wrapping up this dangling thread is yet more support for the show calling it quits sooner rather than later.

7. Sam says:

Ugh, I can’t stand Erin. Loved Andy before he became boss but now he’s boring too.

8. jenna says:

I’m so happy to hear this! I will definitely be watching this episode. Unfortunately, the show itself doesn’t have legs without Michael, so I haven’t been watching regularly.

9. Jim-Steve says:

I stopped watching this show once Michael left. I love the reruns, but couldn’t get into any of the new characters. I think it’s time to sign off on Dunder Mifflin for good.

10. Clay says:

Yeah this show sucks now. The writing is just abysmal and has been ever since the change from a the showcase for how mundane these jobs are to the wacky, zany crap where “you never know what will happen next at Dunder Mifflin derrrr!!!!”

Just end it.

11. postman says:

would you please just let this show die that last episode was horrible

12. Ella says:

I’ve never liked the Andy/Erin storyline. I like them both individually, but they have zero chemistry together.

13. Dan says:

Erin has been fantastic this season, but I couldn’t care less if she ever gets back with Andy.

14. Rough Trade says:

These two are the most boring TV couple ever written. Three years of contrived will they/won’t they nonsense that should have ended two years ago. Don’t care, hope they go away.

15. Cat says:

I just read a few of the comments and I never realized there was so much aversion to the Erin character. I think she is hilarious every week.

16. Rachel says:

I’m really happy about this! I love this pairing. I have been rooting for them to end up together ever since Season 5. To me, Ed Helms as Andy is the best thing about “The Office” so as long as he is still on the show, I will still watch it.

17. Amy says:

I am glad and hope it sticks this time. I was tired of their will they or won’t they.

18. Rachel says:

I’m really happy about these pics! I love this pairing. I have been rooting for them to end up together ever since Season 5. To me, Ed Helms as Andy is the best thing about “The Office” so as long as he is on the show, I will keep watching it.

19. kate says:

I’m not surprised by this because it was always hinted that this would happen. That’s okay, I don’t really watch The Office for it’s great romantic plots. I know a lot of people haven’t watched since Steve Carrell left, but I think the show has actually improved in a lot of ways. He was great, but his departure has really allowed them to focus more on the rest of the ensemble. I wish they’d feature Creed more, he’s always been hilarious.

20. elain says:

So not excited about this one. I don’t get what Andy sees in Erin. She’s so stupid. I’d honestly rather see Angela and Dwight together.

21. em says:

Aww, they’re cute together.

22. Melissa says:

I want nothing but happiness for Erin and Andy. I was hoping for some sort of way to continue The Office without Michael, but Michael WAS The Office. This is now just a poor man’s version. Don’t get me wrong, I love all the characters, and will especially miss Kelly Kapur next year, as she was the voice of vapidness and superficiality. She didn’t have that many lines, but they were doozies! Jim and Pam are boring, but this last episode with Jim in the hotel room was a hoot!

23. AndyLuvr says:

YAY! I’ve missed Andy and Erin big time. It’s about time this story came to the forefront.