Glee in Season 4: 12 Suggestions to Keep the Show Thriving Beyond Graduation

Graduation day is on the horizon for the kids of William McKinley High School, and with it comes a fantastic opportunity for Glee to reboot itself in a new and exciting way. Indeed, with Kurt, Rachel, Finn, Mike, Puck, Mercedes, Santana, Brittany, Quinn and Sam all contemplating life after high school, we decided to whip up some suggestions (both bold and entirely plausible) for potential story arcs — and a few exits — for some of our favorite characters. Check out our vision of Glee in Season 4, then hit the comments with your own ideas!

1. sabrina says:

blaine,kurt,finn,and brittany should come back!!!!!! i love blaine and kurt

2. RJ says:

Santana and Brittany have to stay together! They I believe had the better storyline then Klaine as it showed what some people go through when they fall in with their best friend, I think we’re all in agreement we knew Kurt was incredibly gay from the start but Santanas road to coming out was a lot more troubled! Santitany !!!!

• Briana says:

I second that commentary! Brittana for life. And honestly didn’t know what true love meant ’til I saw it from their perspective. No wonder why the Notebook didn’t make much sense to me. ahaha

3. Hannah says:

and you can continue cyber bullying!

4. myfeetlitup says:

What do you say, Pip, shall we make a date of it? I mean, I’ve never practiced rape apologism before, especially in regards to the car scene in TFT (as there was no rape or attempted rape) as it goes against everything I believe very strongly in, but I guess I could try playing devil’s advocate?

Also you are gorgeous and it sounds like someone is jealous of your teeth.

5. Jenna says:

Oh, sorry. My mistake for thinking that impersonating someone’s boyfriend, following them around for a week dressed in a gorilla costume, and breaking into their locker to leave love notes was stalking.

Thank you so, so much for correcting my stupidity there. :-)

6. Krystal says:

Wow, resorting to attacking someone’s appearance is really mature. Good on you.

7. Hannah says:

What it sounds like, is someone is not only insecure about themselves but also has nothing else to contribute to the “conversation.” Too bad I’m a confident lady, huh? You can continue needlessly refreshing my blog, though.

8. Canon is great says:

Karofsky signed his cards as secret admirer. There was no impersonating. He also showed up in the gorilla suit one time. That’s not stalking, and you’re fudging canon to try to twist it to be stalking.

9. anon says:

But Karofsky had feelings! Didn’t you know that makes everything he ever does okay?

10. Sam says:

Same sould apply for Blaine then, don’t you think so?

11. Zoraya says:

Go back to Tumblr, myfeetlitup.

12. anon says:

If you honestly don’t call someone who follows you around in your school in a gorilla suit a stalker, I… don’t know what to say to you.
    I hope no one actually tries to stalk you because you won’t know the difference.

13. Sonny says:

He went up to Kurt ONCE, handed him the card, and left. Are you a n00b to gorilla grams? Do you not know the definition of stalking? But please, by all means, try harder to paint Karofsky into this villain even though he hasn’t been that for a full season now, myfeetlitup. Maybe more people buy your garbage on tumblr, but no dice here.

14. anon says:

Watch out, pippipklooray strikes again, lol.