Glee in Season 4: 12 Suggestions to Keep the Show Thriving Beyond Graduation

Graduation day is on the horizon for the kids of William McKinley High School, and with it comes a fantastic opportunity for Glee to reboot itself in a new and exciting way. Indeed, with Kurt, Rachel, Finn, Mike, Puck, Mercedes, Santana, Brittany, Quinn and Sam all contemplating life after high school, we decided to whip up some suggestions (both bold and entirely plausible) for potential story arcs — and a few exits — for some of our favorite characters. Check out our vision of Glee in Season 4, then hit the comments with your own ideas!

Tags: ,

Comments (564)

• blaine,kurt,finn,and brittany should come back!!!!!! i love blaine and kurt

Comment by sabrina – June 15, 2012 02:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Santana and Brittany have to stay together! They I believe had the better storyline then Klaine as it showed what some people go through when they fall in with their best friend, I think we’re all in agreement we knew Kurt was incredibly gay from the start but Santanas road to coming out was a lot more troubled! Santitany !!!!

Comment by RJ – June 25, 2012 07:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I second that commentary! Brittana for life. And honestly didn’t know what true love meant ’til I saw it from their perspective. No wonder why the Notebook didn’t make much sense to me. ahaha

Comment by Briana – June 25, 2012 09:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • and you can continue cyber bullying!

Comment by Hannah – March 5, 2012 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What do you say, Pip, shall we make a date of it? I mean, I’ve never practiced rape apologism before, especially in regards to the car scene in TFT (as there was no rape or attempted rape) as it goes against everything I believe very strongly in, but I guess I could try playing devil’s advocate?

Also you are gorgeous and it sounds like someone is jealous of your teeth.

Comment by myfeetlitup – March 5, 2012 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, sorry. My mistake for thinking that impersonating someone’s boyfriend, following them around for a week dressed in a gorilla costume, and breaking into their locker to leave love notes was stalking.

Thank you so, so much for correcting my stupidity there. :-)

Comment by Jenna – March 5, 2012 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, resorting to attacking someone’s appearance is really mature. Good on you.

Comment by Krystal – March 5, 2012 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What it sounds like, is someone is not only insecure about themselves but also has nothing else to contribute to the “conversation.” Too bad I’m a confident lady, huh? You can continue needlessly refreshing my blog, though.

Comment by Hannah – March 5, 2012 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Karofsky signed his cards as secret admirer. There was no impersonating. He also showed up in the gorilla suit one time. That’s not stalking, and you’re fudging canon to try to twist it to be stalking.

Comment by Canon is great – March 5, 2012 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • But Karofsky had feelings! Didn’t you know that makes everything he ever does okay?

Comment by anon – March 5, 2012 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Same sould apply for Blaine then, don’t you think so?

Comment by Sam – March 5, 2012 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go back to Tumblr, myfeetlitup.

Comment by Zoraya – March 5, 2012 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If you honestly don’t call someone who follows you around in your school in a gorilla suit a stalker, I… don’t know what to say to you.
    I hope no one actually tries to stalk you because you won’t know the difference.

Comment by anon – March 5, 2012 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He went up to Kurt ONCE, handed him the card, and left. Are you a n00b to gorilla grams? Do you not know the definition of stalking? But please, by all means, try harder to paint Karofsky into this villain even though he hasn’t been that for a full season now, myfeetlitup. Maybe more people buy your garbage on tumblr, but no dice here.

Comment by Sonny – March 5, 2012 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watch out, pippipklooray strikes again, lol.

Comment by anon – March 5, 2012 10:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post