Castle Hot Shots: The Secret Circle's Adam Harrington Hits the Dance Floor

One of The Secret Circles hottie dads, Adam Harrington, is moonlighting on ABC’s Castle, and we’ve got your first look at him playing the host of a Dancing With the Stars-like competition show.

Castle to Host Firefly Reunion With Nathan Fillion and Adam Baldwin

In the March 19 episode, Beckett and Castle investigate the murder of a contestant on the set of A Night of Dance, where Harrington’s Brad Melville takes on the Tom Bergeron MC role. Is that smile and shiny suit hiding a possible killer?

Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. Karen says:

Wow another episode that makes fun of a tv show (OUAT, the kardashians , grey´s anatomy ,x files , etc) .When are the castle writers going to bring original ideas and write good cases like in season one? this season has been boring and episodes like this don´t bring me any hope of improvement.

• FringeFan says:

Thank you!I agree completely. These nothing episodes really spoil the season and the, few, good episodes… Castle writers need to kick things up a notch and get the bigger storylines and interesting cases going, because this season everything, especially character interactions/relationships/progression of plot have been glacially slow.

2. leigh says:

Sounds like a super fun episode. Just like the previous spoof episodes it sounds like the Castle writers are having fun with a great show! Can’t wait to see if Beckett and Castle dance.

3. Castle Lover says:

I really hate these “competition episodes”. I hated the one with the beauty pageant, and also hated the dog competition. I really hope this is the last one.

4. BonesFringeFan says:

Unfortunately it looks like no secret revelations/major plot developments will be happening in this episode… Looks like a bit of a nothing episode to me… Disappointing because it is getting close to the finale and nothing, and I really do mean nothing, big (or even mediocre) has happened between Castle and Beckett since very, very early this season (i.e the premiere). I would hate it if something big, like a secret revelation happens in the last say 3 mins of the finale and then cut. Would be a real waste of a year/season, and given the recent stalemate of Castle/Beckett interactions and relationship progressions, I can see it happening!

• Danielle h says:

The “nothing” episodes are the only reason I still watch. The whole will they won’t they is so over drawn and has made me almost switch off because it has hampered down the show.

5. Kristi says:

I’m excited about this but…didn’t they already have an episode like this that actually had Tom Bergeron in it?

6. Amanda says:

Oh. I can’t wait to watch this one.

7. Mari says:

Sounds like a fun episode. Can’t wait to watch it.